Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR (91502 Views)

67-Year-Old Ibrahim Geidam Attends Ministerial Screening With Walking Stick / DSS Carts Away Files On Tinubu, Aides From ICPC, CCB - Sahara Reporters / Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 14, 2021
Don't vote for an invalid.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by obailala(m): 8:29am On Aug 14, 2021
dre11:
Tinubu, Aides Angry With Buhari, Presidency For Releasing Pictures Showing Ex-Lagos Governor With Walking Stick

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/13/exclusive-tinubu-aides-angry-buhari-presidency-releasing-pictures-showing-ex-lagos
Nigerian politicians sef; what's the big deal about having a knee surgery and why must they desperately keep it a secret?

What's the big deal about a person who did a knee surgery using a walking stick till full recovery? Even a 20year old youth who goes through a similar process would use crutches. What's the whole hush-hush all about?
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by effty(m): 8:55am On Aug 14, 2021
omonla10:
hope u know dss is monitoring everywhere for comments like this.. Pls desist from such till our Lord buhari gets out of office
Thank you my brother.
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by Sunnyja: 9:07am On Aug 14, 2021
seunmsg:
Another fabrication from Sahara reporters.
Are you inferring that the walking stick boldly displayed in the pictures was "fabricated"?
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by seunmsg(m): 9:14am On Aug 14, 2021
Sunnyja:
Are you inferring that the walking stick boldly displayed in the pictures was "fabricated"?

Nobody is angry with anybody over the picture. The anger part that the story is based on is a figment of Sowore’s imagination. Totally fabricated.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by themanderon: 9:22am On Aug 14, 2021
With the kind of comments I see from supposed educated youths on this forum then I see no hope for a bright future for Nigeria. That's all I have to say.
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by Hushpuppy20(m): 9:23am On Aug 14, 2021
Radarada ilu apala....baba e wo lowa Hale and healthy omo komo...
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by poiZon: 9:54am On Aug 14, 2021
seunmsg:
Its fabrication when its not in ur favour, but when the same SR do expose on atiku and diezani, fiam u go jump on it.
Don't know how old r u, but i think u r big...... L

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by ransomed: 10:24am On Aug 14, 2021
A retard will always display his mental weakness. Kudos to NTA for opening our eyes that they are about to package another Yar'adua on us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by Midastorch(m): 11:00am On Aug 14, 2021
The same Sahara reporter that reported that Tinubu is dead??that guy is just obsessed with Buhari, Tinubu and APC.....lmfaooooooo
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 14, 2021
I thank God for Our leaders and pray that all be well with them. I wish them no Ill it’s obvious London medical health care is working perhaps our doctors can be trained internationally to provide the same level of care to the people of our country.

My experiences taught me being a Nigerian starts with you how are you treating your fellow Nigerian.

Walking stick or not it shows how remarkable Buharis recovery was to be standing upright and Tinubu using a walking stick. I wish them both well
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by Kfed4ril(m): 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
thorpido:
Didn't he just have a surgery? What's strange about using an assistive device after a surgery?

You don’t get it, they’re denying that he didn’t even have any surgery and that he’s hale and hearty and only went to UK to relax.
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by thorpido(m): 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
Kfed4ril:

You don’t get it, they’re denying that he didn’t even have any surgery and that he’s hale and hearty and only went to UK to relax.
That's a big lie then.It'a obvious he is recuperating for some treatment.
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by winner37(m): 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
Two lifeless human manure...
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by goody234: 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2021
omonla10:
hope u know dss is monitoring everywhere for comments like this.. Pls desist from such till our Lord buhari gets out of office
if a govt cant handle free speech and criticism then they should get out of town ...they have no business being in a democratic dispensation ...this is why nigerians will continue to be cowardly and swim in mediocrity ....no accountability for this useless govt !! ...2023 another batch of ingrates will enter ...Nigerians will still moan
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by SirBunky85(m): 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2021
effty:
You must think we share the father. Idïot.

I don't know why you bring your sentiments down to politics. If your useless Buhari and Tinubu want respect, let them remain in their house. I am sure you insulted GEJ more than this.
I insist, your Father (if you ever had one) is also useless
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by effty(m): 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
SirBunky85:
I insist, my Father (if I ever had one) is also useless
Sorry about your father. I guess he is a Buharist too. Tragic.
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by omonla10(m): 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2021
goody234:

if a govt cant handle free speech and criticism then they should get out of town ...they have no business being in a democratic dispensation ...this is why nigerians will continue to be cowardly and swim in mediocrity ....no accountability for this useless govt !! ...2023 another batch of ingrates will enter ...Nigerians will still moan
ure so right but do we have a choice.? Can u urself afford to spend 2yrs in jail for airing ur opinion. The fear of buhari is d beginning of wisdom
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by zinaunreal(m): 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2021
Expired people
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by Pedyson: 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
effty:
Useless people. Buhari useless, Tinubu useless.

All of em USELESS
..�
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by Obipaul77(m): 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
dre11:
Tinubu, Aides Angry With Buhari, Presidency For Releasing Pictures Showing Ex-Lagos Governor With Walking Stick

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/13/exclusive-tinubu-aides-angry-buhari-presidency-releasing-pictures-showing-ex-lagos
Nawaoo!!!, This one he's being angry for showing his walking stick on social media, I hope he's not still nursing his presidential ambition. Nigeria should not be led by crippled old layers come 2023. This is my advice for Nigerians, though Biafra must go!!!!.
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by abiolamitodun(m): 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
the message passed by this picture is ...tinubu s not medically fit to rule nigeria....thats all
the plitics game has began....
campaign on the load
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by goody234: 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
omonla10:
ure so right but do we have a choice.? Can u urself afford to spend 2yrs in jail for airing ur opinion. The fear of buhari is d beginning of wisdom
2yrs jail ke for stating the obvious ...I thought this was a democratic country unless it's all been a lie �...
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by SirBunky85(m): 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
effty:
Sorry about your father. I guess he is a Buharist too. Tragic.
I insist,your father (if you have one)is also useless.
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by effty(m): 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
SirBunky85:
I insist, my father (if i have one)is also useless cos he is part of BMC just as I am.
Fixed
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by SirBunky85(m): 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2021
effty:
Fixed
I insist your father(if you have one)is also useless
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by effty(m): 9:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
SirBunky85:
I insist my imbecilic father(if i have one)is also useless
Fixed
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by OLULAW: 2:29am On Aug 15, 2021
deltaprincess:

You mannerless child. You don't wish people death... What manner of upbringing did you go through?
Typical Nigerian masses, failed home, failed future shameless nonsensical.

Stop being senseless and desist from deluding yourself and wishing you enslaver, the modern days pharaoh, long live and posterity. Thiefnunbu would be 6ft down under before 2023. I’ll reload this post when the time comes. Any sensible Nigerian, come 2023, should support and vote younger candidates who are transparently honest, enlightened, exposed, civilised and cultured, and not these vultures who had eaten Nigeria to its bone marrow, and leopards who can never change their spots. Tinubu and his APC and PDP counterparts are proverbial vultures and leopards whose demise would pave way for greater Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by deltaprincess(f): 3:00am On Aug 15, 2021
OLULAW:

Stop being senseless and desist from deluding yourself and wishing you enslaver, the modern days pharaoh, long live and posterity. Thiefnunbu would be 6ft down under before 2023. I’ll reload this post when the time comes. Any sensible Nigerian, come 2023, should support and vote younger candidates who are transparently honest, enlightened, exposed, civilised and cultured, and not these vultures who had eaten Nigeria to its bone marrow, and leopards who can never change their spots. Tinubu and his APC and PDP counterparts are proverbial vultures and leopards whose demise would pave way for greater Nigeria.

There are many ways in expressing yourself rather than being blatantly mannerless and daft in your communication.

You are just a typical black African with an animalistic instinct.... Compose yourself and show some civility young man!!

It is not too much to ask.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by optionalY09: 3:00am On Aug 15, 2021
Its obvious the walking stick is not his
Re: Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR by freshalien: 8:10am On Aug 15, 2021
seunmsg:

Fabrication or not, you never taya to suffer??

Stop defending your inept, corrupt and greedy leaders who could have made you live in a place on par with New York or Dubai but chose to hoard the money and use it for their medical trips to the U.K and U.S respectively.

What happened to developing Nigerian hospitals?

Make una get sense ooo before 2023, if not another eight years of suffering loading.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". / Tinubu Poses With PDP Members In Lagos (Photos) / Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.