Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

BBNaija Vs Educational System In Nigeria (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / BBNaija Vs Educational System In Nigeria (Photos) (34249 Views)

Why Are Private Schools No Longer Operating The 6-3-3-4 Educational System? / Ghana Adopts Chukwuka Okonjo's Double Intake Educational System / Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Vs Educational System In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
chukel:
name just 3 of those bodies and the support they get from the populace. Just 3, wise one who thinks profit is everything. I'm waiting.

At this point I take it that you order cars for free and you don't make any profit from your car import business since business is not all about profit right?
Re: BBNaija Vs Educational System In Nigeria (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hollywood A-list actors are paid the equivalent of billions of Naira.

Teachers are paid peanuts.

Show is business.

Showbusiness.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Vs Educational System In Nigeria (Photos) by benqo01(m): 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2021
You can't compare private private business to the dilapidated educational sector in the country,BBN is pure entertainment and the sole aim is to make profit.
Re: BBNaija Vs Educational System In Nigeria (Photos) by smalldoctor: 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
iLegendd:
Here is how money making works.

The more people you make happy or smile, the more money you'll make.

The less people you make happy or smile, the less money you'll make.

When I was in the uni, I had a distinction. Who did my distinction make happy or smile? Just me, my family members, the lectures, and the head of the school. The rest were not happy. They were angry and jealous.

Years later, I wrote some dating books and one of them is called Lasticle.

It helps men who can't last long in bed learn and master how to last as long as they want in bed and satisfy their wives naturally and without drugs.

It works and has never failed. Guess what? Hundreds of men have bought the book and even though I told them to return it and get their money back if it doesn't fulfil its promises, but none came back to ask for their money back.

Yes, they do come back, but only to shower me (the author) praises on how their lives have changed for good in the bedroom and how their wives are praising them now and everyone is happy.

The lesson here is: It's not by school and grade, but the number of people you put a smile on their faces.

BBNaija makes millions happy and kill their boredom, but your degree only made you and your family happy, and the rest of the world does not care.

If you want to make money, make more people happy — not just yourself and your family.

If you're a doctor, you only made yourself and your family happy, but if you invent the cure for cancer, HIV, Chinese virus, heal people, etc. you've made the world happy and they'll reward you with millions, if not billions of Dollar.

Everyone or company gets rewarded based on the number of people they made happy be it immorally or morally.

A pastor that doesn't heal people won't be as rich or popular as one that does.

Happiness is emotion and everyone has it. Trigger that emotion and you shall be rich or wealthy.

A dropout student who became a comedian (someone who makes others happy) will make more money than his friend that is a doctor, but hasn't invented any medicine or cure at least, 10,000 patients.

This comedian has made more than a million happy, but the doctor hasn't made up to 10,000 people happy.

P.S:

For the people interested in the Lasticle book, search for it on Google and download the free version.
The book is mind blowing, more to read sha

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Vs Educational System In Nigeria (Photos) by meobizy(f): 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
The sooner one travels out of the country the better. I know a guy who studied anatomy in uni because he was forced into the course by the school’s administration, graduated with a pass yet works as an IT engineer in Canada based off certification courses he ran for supplementary knowledge. Smart people make things work to their advantage, the foolish aka Nairalanders sit to complain that situations weren’t built to their benefit.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Vs Educational System In Nigeria (Photos) by vikgreen01(m): 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
Nd they still had the gut to do that big Cheque cos of 10k
Re: BBNaija Vs Educational System In Nigeria (Photos) by chukel(m): 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
kenddys:

At this point I take it that you order cars for free and you don't make any profit from your car import business since business is not all about profit right?
seems going off tangent is your stock in trade. Have you ever heard of coporate social responsibility? Go and read about it.
Re: BBNaija Vs Educational System In Nigeria (Photos) by Ayomi90: 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
What concerns BBNaija with your country educational system? Do u want big brother to be the one to build schools and pay teachers all over the 36 states?
Re: BBNaija Vs Educational System In Nigeria (Photos) by chukel(m): 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
Fiscus105:

If Patricia failed to sponsor education, what stop you as a person to sponsor it?

and who told you i don't do that in my own little capacity.
Re: BBNaija Vs Educational System In Nigeria (Photos) by Ayomi90: 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
vickydevoka:
You are comparing someone individual business n government business. Oga. De individual makes he's money by himself through proper planning
n strategy
The OP himself is uneducated

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Vs Educational System In Nigeria (Photos) by Fiscus105(m): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
chukel:
and who told you i don't do that in my own little capacity.

So why are you lamenting on someone where she chooses to spend her money?

Did anybody complain bitterly when you choose to spend ur little money on education?
Re: BBNaija Vs Educational System In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
chukel:
seems going off tangent is your stock in trade. Have you ever heard of coporate social responsibility? Go and read about it.

And that means investing in education only right?
Re: BBNaija Vs Educational System In Nigeria (Photos) by chukel(m): 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
Fiscus105:

So why are you lamenting on someone where she chooses to spend her money?

Did anybody complain bitterly when you choose to spend ur little money on education?
can you stick to the topic and stop derailing. If everybody chooses to spend money in profitable things and neglect education cos its not profitable, how do you develop as a nation. This is the value system i cited earlier as the problem. We place so much value on money (profit). Same things you myopic people do. You never see the bigger picture. Its money money money.
Re: BBNaija Vs Educational System In Nigeria (Photos) by HalpyBee(f): 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2021
GeneralPula:

There’s a reason for comparison.

First class graduates deserves great honors... You may never understand until your son becomes first class graduates someday with just #20,000 reward..

USA that you people do praise for having a good educational system isn’t like this. They have tons of reality shows and still their educational system, they don’t joke with it..

Well that's irresponsibility on the part of the
government, not the sponsors of reality shows.
Re: BBNaija Vs Educational System In Nigeria (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2021
The earlier you understand that this is just business, nothing personal. The better you will sleep at night smiley
Re: BBNaija Vs Educational System In Nigeria (Photos) by seunfape(m): 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
Bbn is for business, as they give money out, they also use the platform to generate money in, which education programme can generate such money? people prefer to watch rubbish, not only in Nigeria but the entire world.
Re: BBNaija Vs Educational System In Nigeria (Photos) by Bamzdee(m): 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
The question is suppose to Juxtapose BBN and WWTBAMN, Because Education is a whole Sector while BBN falls Under Entertainment Sector

Please reframe the Topic for proper argumentative commenting

I Stan to be corrected
Thanks �
Re: BBNaija Vs Educational System In Nigeria (Photos) by Lifebenzy: 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
Why ascribing all Nigeria misfortune to Buhari..was bbnaija show started during this regime or was our educational system working fine before Buhari came? When your PhD Jonathan was there, what did he do better.. just blame the system and walk away.. Nigeria problem is older and bigger than Buhari..the earlier you kid realises that the better
Ritzybeauty:
If our president is uneducated and don't have a single idea how education is very important to a country, what do you expect?, God help us all, corruption is just too much and eating us too deep, I fear we might not be able to pull out, entrepreneurship is the only way for now going forward

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Vs Educational System In Nigeria (Photos) by arthurwillia(m): 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2021
Mtchew

Na govt Dey pay bbnaija abi
Re: BBNaija Vs Educational System In Nigeria (Photos) by Lifebenzy: 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2021
Are you blaming bbnaija..a private entertainment show like any other for your country bad educational system..in fact..the only system that work in Nigeria is probably entertainment.
Re: BBNaija Vs Educational System In Nigeria (Photos) by Teerach: 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
Don't mix education for creativity. You may be educated and not creative. Education doesn't build big organization creativity does. That's why in white countries, the so called or assumed intellectually dumb people build big organization.
Stop having entitlement mentality. Stop using paper ie bsc as a ticket so they can hand you all the wealth of this life.
Make una rest joor.
Re: BBNaija Vs Educational System In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2021
house10s:
private enterprise is always different plz don't compare
Are you saying the private sector is highly more financially capable and knowledgeable than the government? I don't think so, cause i feel it's greediness and corruption that's the problem in the government.
Re: BBNaija Vs Educational System In Nigeria (Photos) by house10s: 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2021
Bouz:
Are you saying the private sector is highly more financially capable and knowledgeable than the government? I don't think so, cause i feel it's greediness and corruption that's the problem in the government.
u just answered ur own question
Re: BBNaija Vs Educational System In Nigeria (Photos) by Gfskw: 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
Oh
Re: BBNaija Vs Educational System In Nigeria (Photos) by MoIbrahim: 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Let's discuss this fam

Immoral shows like BBNAIJA gets sponsors why can't the best graduating student not get a car or a home to make people value education the more

Why What could be done Who is to do what And when can it be done

1. BBNaija is not immoral

2. Sponsors are business people. They sponsor things that have large following. Does education have large following? In those days, even Aspen cigarette used to feature students in academic gown in their adverts. Don't you wonder why, these days, even Coleman cable and schools feature showbizz people in adverts? It is a reflection of where the majority have their minds, and sponsors simply go there.

3. That is the work of Ministry of Information and Communication, Youth, Culture and agencies like NOA. Ask PMB if you want to know how well they're all down in mobilising and reorienting the people.
Re: BBNaija Vs Educational System In Nigeria (Photos) by imagrg(m): 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2021
Mediocrity is the problem with the country. It's everywhere in Nigeria.
In government, in commerce, in politics, in religion, even in education and in virtually everything!
Re: BBNaija Vs Educational System In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2021
Blame The Government Not BBN.

Multichoice are doing business and are poised to make profit. Universities have a lot to do in this respect with the federal government.

If there are jobs for the youth, interest in BBN will be reduced to the minimum.
Re: BBNaija Vs Educational System In Nigeria (Photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
Na the bug cheque pain me pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of Year-To-Date (YTD) On Payslips? / ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day / Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.