Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,863 members, 7,956,265 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:50 AM

Touching Story Of A Single Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Touching Story Of A Single Mother (1754 Views)

Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) / Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife / I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touching Story Of A Single Mother by ify2016: 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
This is a moment when a single mother didn't find it funny how society placed single mothers thereby glorifying male counterpart.

A must read ( Touching Story)

Re: Touching Story Of A Single Mother by ify2016: 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
More

Re: Touching Story Of A Single Mother by Administration1: 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
If you have never been directly affected by Buharis nepotism, you won't understand
Re: Touching Story Of A Single Mother by Praxis758: 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
I believe the introduction of western vices into our society is the catalyst of marital failure prevailing amongst us.
Re: Touching Story Of A Single Mother by unclemaths(m): 12:40am On Aug 14, 2021
Single mums need to be strong for themselves and their kids!
The society offers very little support.

2 Likes

Re: Touching Story Of A Single Mother by Poiu11: 1:35am On Aug 14, 2021
kiss
Re: Touching Story Of A Single Mother by realstars: 1:51am On Aug 14, 2021
Every one will have he's or her tells to tell after this Buhari's storms.
Re: Touching Story Of A Single Mother by frozen70(f): 9:38am On Aug 15, 2021
unclemaths:
Single mums need to be strong for themselves and their kids!
The society offers very little support.

You have said it all
Re: Touching Story Of A Single Mother by frozen70(f): 9:40am On Aug 15, 2021
If circumstances makes a woman a single mother, be grateful to God that you have a child
Braze yourself up and look after yourself and your child

Life doesn't end there

3 Likes

Re: Touching Story Of A Single Mother by SonofGod231: 9:55am On Aug 15, 2021
Intelligent and beautiful.
Ask most single mothers in this country about their kids dad and you won't like yourself.How come?
Re: Touching Story Of A Single Mother by Khonifer: 10:31am On Aug 15, 2021
I never understand the contempt for single mothers. Why are you angry at the parent who stayed?

2 Likes

Re: Touching Story Of A Single Mother by Raalsalghul: 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
Personally have no qualms with single mothers.

Nonetheless, I won't advise anyone gets hitched with them most especially when the baby daddy is alive, kicking and loitering about; failure to success cases are in the ratio 10:1.

Also, they don't take responsibility for their decisions: always blaming some imaginary entity out there in the world for their predicament.

That was how one came on Nairaland and blamed her single motherhood on the fact that she answered the private message of a guy on Nairaland when common sense would have suggested using her head/protection.

1 Like

Re: Touching Story Of A Single Mother by AutoChick4U(f): 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
For every single mother, there's a single dad unless the guy don die sha.

Nigeria need to make a law on child support.

3 Likes

Re: Touching Story Of A Single Mother by AutoChick4U(f): 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
Raalsalghul:
Personally have no qualms with single mothers.

Nonetheless, I won't advise anyone gets hitched with them most especially when the baby daddy is alive, kicking and loitering about; failure to success cases are in the ratio 10:1.

Mostly, they don't take responsibility for their decisions: always blaming some imaginary entity out there in the world for their predicament.

That was how one came on Nairaland and blamed her single motherhood on the fact that she answered the private message of a guy on Nairaland when common sense would have suggested using her head/protection.

I got you here. Simply action and consequences, it ain't deep. And I own up to my responsibility o cos I had the opportunity to drink something to flush but decided against it last minute. So I ain't blaming no one.
Re: Touching Story Of A Single Mother by flokii: 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
She left out feminism which is a potent home wrecker.. most feminists become too toxic to their partners that the only solution is to end their marriage.

If you want to rebel against men and God with feminism bullsh.it then stay away from marriage or sperm from men that will get you pregnant. You have no business being married or being a mother.

On a lighter note, only shallow minded folks look down on single mothers, some lose their husbands to death just like most single dads lost their wives to childbirth.
Re: Touching Story Of A Single Mother by Khonifer: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
flokii:
She left out feminism which is a potent home wrecker.. most feminists become too toxic to their partners that the only solution is to end their marriage.

If you want to rebel against men and God with feminism bullsh.it then stay away from marriage or sperm from men that will get you pregnant. You have no business being married or being a mother.

On a lighter note, only shallow minded folks look down on single mothers, some lose their husbands to death just like most single dads lost their wives to childbirth.

Feminists can’t be mothers or wives? shocked Since when??

1 Like

Re: Touching Story Of A Single Mother by flokii: 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
Khonifer:

Feminists can’t be mothers or wives? shocked Since when??

They chose the path of rebellion and hate towards men. Common sense dictates that they stay away from men and sperm so they won't conceive cos if they do and give birth to male kids, the poor souls will suffer aggression and unnecessary hate from someone who is supposed to be their mother.

Go to Canada, US and co. and see how feminism has ruined lives of many women and is now spreading into homes and destroying families. It's the same rubbish they want to replicate in Africa.
What is bad is bad, feminism is evil.
Any man who will respect you as a lady will do so regardless of a "TAG" to your head.

1 Like

Re: Touching Story Of A Single Mother by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
[s]
flokii:

[/s]

Do you know you sound extremely dull and daft? You should be ashamed of your education if you had any.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Touching Story Of A Single Mother by Khonifer: 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

Do you know you sound extremely dull and daft? You should be ashamed of your education if you had any.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Touching Story Of A Single Mother by Khonifer: 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
flokii:

They chose the path of rebellion and hate towards men. Common sense dictates that they stay away from men and sperm so they won't conceive cos if they do and give birth to male kids, the poor souls will suffer aggression and unnecessary hate from someone who is supposed to be their mother.

Go to Canada, US and co. and see how feminism has ruined lives of many women and is now spreading into homes and destroying families. It's the same rubbish they want to replicate in Africa.
Any man who will respect you as a lady will do so regardless of a "TAG" to your head.

So I’ll never be a mother or a wife? I’m finished embarassed
Re: Touching Story Of A Single Mother by bjprodint1: 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
May God help us
Re: Touching Story Of A Single Mother by flokii: 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
Khonifer:

So I’ll never be a mother or a wife? I’m finished embarassed

Why allow men penetrate that orifice in between your legs and pummel you to climax if you hate them? doesn't make sense to me.
Re: Touching Story Of A Single Mother by SonofGod231: 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
AutoChick4U:
I got you here. Simply action and consequences, it ain't deep. And I own up to my responsibility o cos I had the opportunity to drink something to flush but decided against it last minute. So I ain't blaming no one.
Many feel they can use pregnancy to keep a man but in the end they end up regretting their actions.
That was how I had a quickie with one of my neighbors some time ago. In less than 2weeks babe came back complaining she has missed her period.
Na machete I use chase her comot for my house.
Re: Touching Story Of A Single Mother by AutoChick4U(f): 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
SonofGod231:

Many feel they can use pregnancy to keep a man but in the end they end up regretting their actions.
That was how I had a quickie with one of my neighbors some time ago. In less than 2weeks babe came back complaining she has missed her period.
Dayuuum such thoughts never crossed my mind though. Just shii u do and God decides to catch u jarey.
Re: Touching Story Of A Single Mother by AutoChick4U(f): 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
SonofGod231:

And I thank God everyday for keeping the pregnancy o cos I've actually learn alot and my Lil bundle of joy keeps me company. Omo u can't imagine d love and joy jarey
Re: Touching Story Of A Single Mother by SonofGod231: 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
AutoChick4U:
And I thank God everyday for keeping the pregnancy o cos I've actually learn alot and my Lil bundle of joy keeps me company. Omo u can't imagine d love and joy jarey
This is lovely.
Re: Touching Story Of A Single Mother by AutoChick4U(f): 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
flokii:

feminism is not misogyny
Re: Touching Story Of A Single Mother by SonofGod231: 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Dayuuum such thoughts never crossed my mind though. Just shii u do and God decides to catch u jarey.
How old is your child now?
Re: Touching Story Of A Single Mother by AutoChick4U(f): 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
SonofGod231:

How old is your child now?
One.
Re: Touching Story Of A Single Mother by SonofGod231: 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
AutoChick4U:
One.
Really nice,God bless him.

(1) (Reply)

My wife Kissed Our Son In The Mouth For Too Long, Now He Can't Stop. / The Way I See Marriages Nowadays. / My Brother From Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.