Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,580 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London (29389 Views)

6 Decisions From President Tinubu's Meeting With 36 Governors / APC Governors Await Buhari’s Return To Decide Buni’s Fate / Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London by juman(m): 4:40am On Aug 14, 2021
He failed to fix hospitals here in nigeria.
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:01am On Aug 14, 2021
Welcome sir
Welcome father
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London by bewla(m): 5:09am On Aug 14, 2021
madridguy:
Sai Baba

Baba Buhari welcome sir.

Happy to see you healthy and fresh.

Trouble to looters
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London by VivaDeAngelo(m): 5:14am On Aug 14, 2021
Officialgarri:
The way Buhari's pictures of being hale and hearty gives wailers sleepless night is the same way it gives me utmost joy and a continuous assurance that whoever God stands by, no effort by a bunch of useless 5% of a circle can bring him down.

While it is clear that indeed God exists, we must also thank the photographer for finishing this work.

You ought to have died a long time ago. Useless things like you don't make the world a better place.
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London by Darreytinho10(m): 5:21am On Aug 14, 2021
It doesn't change anything, as a matter of fact, things are getting worse grin
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London by kraftysprouts: 5:46am On Aug 14, 2021
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=104765802][/quote]

Seriously?
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London by explosiveskull(m): 5:59am On Aug 14, 2021
GenBuhari:
Send him an email
But are you able to feed him and his entourage?
Where his brethren is busy competing with ruminants with chewing the cud?
The guy fit don eat cooked food last since 2019
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London by umardansaleh(m): 6:07am On Aug 14, 2021
Officialgarri:
The way Buhari's pictures of being hale and hearty gives wailers sleepless night is the same way it gives me utmost joy and a continuous assurance that whoever God stands by, no effort by a bunch of useless 5% of a circle can bring him down.

While it is clear that indeed God exists, we must also thank the photographer for finishing this work.
Give them heart attack I swear I love this write up.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London by ayenale1(m): 6:11am On Aug 14, 2021
Someone came back from hospital...we dey do parade up and down to welcome am...can't we do away with all these jamboree and start working at once or is it in the constitution that this must be done all the time or somebody somewhere is doing eye service job...cause to me all these is jus a waste of time when some officers are suppose to be in their office working...cant jus 2 people welcome him better still his wife and children...we too like paparazzi for Nigeria...
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London by foreshore(m): 6:13am On Aug 14, 2021
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=104765802][/quote]

Na only this clothe dis man get!
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London by oluemmakay(m): 6:15am On Aug 14, 2021
If Nigeria Economy can be as quality as the picture from the President Photographer
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London by libson001(m): 6:25am On Aug 14, 2021
Welcome Mr disaster.
Happy new new year to you

1 Like

Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London by ofiko123(m): 6:26am On Aug 14, 2021
Welcome home Mr President...
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London by RevolverOcelot(m): 6:28am On Aug 14, 2021
Mr President when last did you visit your country's 36 states?
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London by Bukden16(m): 6:31am On Aug 14, 2021
Turkey it's getting over her natural disaster while ours in Nigeria just returned.

You don go gaddah strength come...
Shop for pikin wedding; You for cuma ask Kyari for him epp...
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London by adebwalex(m): 6:41am On Aug 14, 2021
They don go change Buhari ooooo. This one no resemble original Buhari grin grin grin Baba welcome sir.
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London by Bluntemperor: 6:48am On Aug 14, 2021
FIRDAUS3:
You're welcome sir......
Nigeria remains as usual sir.....
There's God oo kiss

So,our President now got the Magic from London virtual educational meetings that other Heads have forgotten since!
Welcome back sir,una do well but we haven't heared anything from our Education Minister,his Power Minister and Finance Minister on how Nigeria is fairing in their respective departments!
Oga Presido,please help to find out what is happening in their various departments,in fact all other Ministries, as Nigerians are eagerly waiting to move to Next Level!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London by Kccheechy(m): 6:54am On Aug 14, 2021
All these Parade and ceremony because a president returned from medical vacation funded with tax payers money.
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London by uthlaw: 7:06am On Aug 14, 2021
osuofia2:
Welcome home Baba. The bullion van thief went to London before you but you came before him. We know their wish and plans. NTA released his pictures they started blaming you , forgetting you are a man that don’t lie
in as much as he did not govern any of your father's Father land,neither did he govern any of your state,Lagos money shouldn't be your concern....focus on your state governor's and your former president (jonathief)that did nothing for is region,but was praise for building Al-majiri school with 30trillion during his regime!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London by Okoroawusa: 7:14am On Aug 14, 2021
I Love PMB

My own no pass that one...i can't shout biko

1 Like

Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London by TripleAkutigi: 7:19am On Aug 14, 2021
madridguy:
I don't know how to go about it, I really wish Baba Buhari can pay me a courtesy visit. I want to host you Sai Baba.
In ur widest dream abi?
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London by Gbemilove2004: 7:19am On Aug 14, 2021
Bubu, you are welcome. hope you are ready to move Nigeria forward now.
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London by oketikpo: 7:26am On Aug 14, 2021
Officialgarri:

so you knows it is the work of a photographer,this is not real him, sycophant
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London by yahmohy27: 7:28am On Aug 14, 2021
madridguy:
Sai Baba

Baba Buhari welcome sir.

Happy to see you healthy and fresh.

Thank you.
Wish you same
This Your mouth no be here oo
The thing sharp like Dagger
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London by yahmohy27: 7:31am On Aug 14, 2021
Officialgarri:

Hahahaha grin
Thank you
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London by yahmohy27: 7:32am On Aug 14, 2021
Snitch24:

Gettaot
E pain am
Better change from the way you hate the chosen one so that you can be bless too
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London by yahmohy27: 7:33am On Aug 14, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
more photos
Handsome Man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London by chukel(m): 7:56am On Aug 14, 2021
Welcome Mr. President. Every evidence points to the fact you are God's anointed. If you were not, the mammot prayer of death being heaped on you by evil ones would have come to pass. But God is with you cos he knows the heart of men.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London by Trentee4eva: 7:57am On Aug 14, 2021
God will punish every Nigerian defending Buhari and other politicians that go on medical trips. Every time, they are in London. If the political class in UK didn't build those hospitals to those standards, will Buhari or Tinubu and other useless politicians like them go to London for their health care. The problem in Nigeria will continue to persist because they have useless and unfortunate supporters that can never have a taste of good life and still support these useless leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Visits Ganduje Amid Defection Rumour / Cameroonian Army Captures Suleiman Shehu aka Naira, Boko Haram Top Shot / Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.