Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off (3276 Views)

Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs / Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country / I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Nobody: 3:30am On Aug 14, 2021
" I have lived a couple of years abroad and what some of you don't know is that many of our people there egging you on don't have immigration papers and are praying for an outbreak of hostilities in Nigeria so they can claim asylum on the back of it."
-NLnder Chival
https://www.nairaland.com/6592649/note-ipob

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Nobody: 3:48am On Aug 14, 2021
I do not fully agree with the quoted statement, although I think there may well be some truth in it.
I think a greater number of abroad IPOB supporters have just been brainwashed by relentless 24hour per day 7 days per week IP0B propaganda on social media and internet in general. Because they are abroad, they cannot tell that most of the information from IP0B media is misinformation at best.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by onumadu: 3:57am On Aug 14, 2021
The closer truth is that A LOT of Igbo and others abroad are DESPERATE to return home having been abroad for many years, but the Fulani terror is keeping them abroad. That is why they would do anything to end Fulani rule or pull out of Nigeria.
Check this truth out.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 14, 2021
Are you abroad?
onumadu:
The closer truth is that A LOT of Igbo and others abroad are DESPERATE to return home having been abroad for many years, but the Fulani terror is keeping them abroad. That is why they would do anything to end Fulani rule or pull out of Nigeria.
Check this truth out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by onumadu: 4:36am On Aug 14, 2021
GenBuhari:
Are you abroad?

Your question is irrelevant because it is a self-evident fact that Nigeria is a massively blessed country. She is only very ill-fated, and people are getting tired of it.
A colleague working at Chevron in Lagos and Escravos flatly turned down being posted abroad to a top western country.
Why do you think he did that?
The problem is that a lot of Nigerians at home are ignorant and have no clue what life is like abroad, unlike this my friend that knows what's up and stayed home. Most of Nigeria's elites also know this truth. That is why they fly out and fly right back! grin
I just gave you a background info to help you understand why a lot of Nigerians abroad want to go home but they can't due to increasing Fulani terror at home.
Nigerians at home already manage to cope, but the ones abroad cannot understand it, and that is why they stay there and agitate for breakup so that peaceful countries can emerge for them to go home.
Remove Fulani terrorists now and watch them flood back home.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Nobody: 4:52am On Aug 14, 2021
Why you dodging a simple question?
I feel you are abroad that is why you have been misinformed by lPOB propaganda, that Fulani are plotting to take over the whole of Nigeria.
Nigeria problem is not Fulani, most of problem Nigeria is struggling with today were created by the RAClST WHlTE globalists in conjuction with Thief Obasanjo who implemented the corrupt constitution those racists told him to implement in 1999.
onumadu:

Your question is irrelevant because it is a self-evident fact that Nigeria is a massively blessed country. She is only very ill-fated, and people are getting tired of it.
A colleague working at Chevron in Lagos and Escravos flatly turned down being posted abroad to a top western country.
The problem is that a lot of Nigerians at home are ignorant and have no clue what life is like abroad, unlike this my friend that knows what's up and stayed home. Most of Nigeria's elites also know this truth. That is why they fly out and fly right back! grin
I just gave you a background info to help you understand why a lot of Nigerians abroad want to go home but they can't due to increasing Fulani terror at home.
Nigerians at home already manage to cope, but the ones abroad cannot understand it, and that is why they stay there.
Remove Fulani terrorists now and watch Nigerians flood back home.

3 Likes

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by onumadu: 5:01am On Aug 14, 2021
GenBuhari:
I feel you are abroad that is why you have been misinformed by lPOB propaganda, that Fulani are plotting to take over the whole of Nigeria.
Nigeria problem is not Fulani, most of problem Nigeria is struggling with today were created by the RAClST WHlTE globalists in conjuction with Thief Obasanjo who implemented the corrupt constitution those racists told him to implement in 1999.

Yes I'm abroad. No, I have not been misinformed by anybody, because from here I can do all research to find out the truth for myself. grin
I know the truth. cool

To your point about colonialists causing the problem, I cannot outright disagree because I recall what Samora Machel said about colonialists.

He said, "Colonialism is a crime against humanity. There is no humane colonialism. There is no democratic colonialism" -Samora Machel.

However, the reason Nnamdi Kanu is a revolutionary the likes of which Africa has never seen before, is that he does not blame colonialists; he blames black Africans for their inability to conduct complex reasoning.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by melvinjames: 5:25am On Aug 14, 2021
GenBuhari:
" I have lived a couple of years abroad and what some of you don't know is that many of our people there egging you on don't have immigration papers and are praying for an outbreak of hostilities in Nigeria so they can claim asylum on the back of it."
-NLnder Chival

This is the real truth.

1 Like

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by complexBoss12: 5:44am On Aug 14, 2021
So your point exactly??

People should not fight for their rights and basic freedom because Someone else will also benefit from it??

And what is even funny about the post??

6 Likes

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by engrchykae(m): 6:04am On Aug 14, 2021
GenBuhari:
but the fulani happened to be the sworn slaves of the racist globalists.
If not
Why did tafawa balewa instigate riots in the north when Anthony enahoro moved motion for independence?
Who does that?
Anti independence riots?
The first and only anti independence riot in the galaxy.
Why is the Fulani helping the racist globalists in exploiting us?
By building pipelines from Nigeria to Morocco then from Morocco to Spain to UK?
Are you ignorant or intentionally stupid?

7 Likes

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 14, 2021
Thats one of things that make it obvious he is sponsored by WHlTE RAClST globalists, is that instead of criticising colonialism he focuses on blaming us the victims.
That is not revolutionary, it is treacherous .
onumadu:

Yes I'm abroad. No, I have not been misinformed by anybody, because from here I can do all research to find out the truth for myself. grin
I know the truth. cool

To your point about colonialists causing the problem, I cannot outright disagree because I recall what Samora Machel said about colonialists.

He said, "Colonialism is a crime against humanity. There is no humane colonialism. There is no democratic colonialism" -Samora Machel.

However, the reason Nnamdi Kanu is a revolutionary the likes of which Africa has never seen before, is that he does not blame colonialists; he blames black Africans for their inability to conduct complex reasoning.

1 Like

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 14, 2021
Does not make it right for NK be the globalist slave. Means the agitation would be pointless because the same globalist would sabotage the newly independent nation in the same way as they sabotage Nigeria.
engrchykae:
but the fulani happened to be the sworn slaves of the racist globalists.
If not
Why did tafawa balewa instigate riots in the north when Anthony enahoro moved motion for independence?
Who does that?
Anti independence riots?
The first and only anti independence riot in the galaxy.
Why is the Fulani helping the racist globalists in exploiting us?
By building pipelines from Nigeria to Morocco then from Morocco to Spain to UK?
Are you ignorant or intentionally stupid?
Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by onumadu: 6:25am On Aug 14, 2021
GenBuhari:
Thats one of things that make it obvious he is sponsored by WHlTE RAClST globalists, is that instead of criticising colonialism he focuses on blaming us the victims.
That is not revolutionary, it is treacherous .

A popular saying often accredited to Eleanor Roosevelt says "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent".
When you blame all the failures of Nigeria as a country on white racists, you are indirectly accepting that you are mentally inferior.
You may accept it, but Kanu does not share in such mentality.
It is not treacherous to tell your people the truth, if that truth would force them to elevate their thinking process.
Take a look around the world, which other race of people still blame colonialists other than black Africans?
Even "white" Africans like Algerians and Tunisians no longer blame France for their problem. They simply killed their idiotic rulers and ensured sanity. The rest is history.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by ba7man(m): 6:41am On Aug 14, 2021
complexBoss12:
So your point exactly??

People should not fight for their rights and basic freedom because Someone else will also benefit from it??

And what is even funny about the post??
Freedom?? Who told you that you weren't free in the first place??

You can air your views online, you can work and visit where you want, nobody is gagging you or stopping you from doing most things.

What exactly is this freedom you're being denied??

3 Likes

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 14, 2021
The problem is that he fails to acknowledge at all, any of the evil perpetrated by his WHlTE RAClST employers during colonialism and present day.
UK admitted recently that NK one of their military assets, which normally means his A secret service agent for the British.
onumadu:

A popular saying often accredited to Eleanor Roosevelt says "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent".
When you blame all the failures of Nigeria as a country on white racists, you are indirectly accepting that you are mentally inferior.
You may accept it, but Kanu does not share in such mentality.
It is not treacherous to tell your people the truth, if that truth would force them to elevate their thinking process.
Take a look around the world, which other race of people still blame colonialists other than black Africans?
Even "white" Africans like Algerians and Tunisians no longer blame France for their problem. They simply killed their idiotic rulers and ensured sanity. The rest is history.

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 14, 2021
Abeg help me ask them oo!
ba7man:
Freedom?? Who told you that you weren't free in the first place??

You can air your views online, you can work and visit where you want, nobody is gagging you or stopping you from doing most things.

What exactly is this freedom you're being denied??

2 Likes

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Elmaaq: 7:08am On Aug 14, 2021
GenBuhari:
-NLnder Chival

Several countries are already giving IPOB members asylum because they know Nigeria is unjust to them, proscribing an unarmed group while armed groups are been pampered

Crimes committed in today's Nigeria will not go unpunished wether the country breaks or not
I see a wind blowing in the uk

4 Likes

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Almaigaa: 7:13am On Aug 14, 2021
onumadu:
Check this truth out.

Are Fulani based in the EAST? Stop this silly excuses. The East is the least developed Region in Nigeria. The Governors, Senators, House of Reps members are all Igbos from the EAST. Yet they loot all funds meant to develop their Region, they now shamelessly put the blame on the North.

5 Likes

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 14, 2021
You seem to have unwittingly vindicated the original statement.
Elmaaq:

Several countries are already giving IPOB members asylum because they know Nigeria is unjust to them, proscribing an unarmed group while armed groups are been pampered

Crimes committed in today's Nigeria will not go unpunished wether the country breaks or not
I see a wind blowing in the uk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by mrvitalis(m): 7:33am On Aug 14, 2021
GenBuhari:
I do not that fully agree with the quoted statement, although I think there may well be some truth in it.
I think a greater number of abroad IPOB have just been brainwashed by relentless 24hour per day 7 days per week IPOB propaganda on social media and internet in general. Because they are abroad, they cannot tell that most of the information from IPOB media is misinformation at best.
If u care about igbos support Igbo presidency come 2023 ..promote it

4 Likes

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by boxypane(m): 7:41am On Aug 14, 2021
One thing we need understand na say bulk of we issues na the closest government go solve am. The state governors there nor dey function.

1 Like

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Gandollaar(f): 7:53am On Aug 14, 2021
GenBuhari:
Abeg help me ask them oo!
Your northern People are free too.

Freedom from zamfara to kaduna etc.

3 Likes

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Gandollaar(f): 7:57am On Aug 14, 2021
mrvitalis:

Greedy politicians using the civil war to campaign against Igbos since time immemorial.

Those who make peaceful change impossible will make violent change inevitable.

Whatever the outcome of that will be, will not augur well for anyone. But the greedy power mongers will continue fiddling until it's too late for everyone.

4 Likes

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 14, 2021
Exactly .
We here shouting marginalisation but not holding our politicians in Nass accountable to address the issues. Buhari the love to castigate has done more for the south than the previous 16 years of Obasanjo, Jonathan and YaraDua combined. Most of the marginalisation is written into Obsanjo's 1999 constitution, but the Senators we worship and elect repeatedly are not interested in producing a new constitution that would be fair to everyone in the country.
boxypane:
One thing we need understand na say bulk of we issues na the closest government go solve am. The state governors there nor dey function.
Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by louqas: 8:01am On Aug 14, 2021
onumadu:

Nigerians at home already manage to cope, but the ones abroad cannot understand it, and that is why they stay there and agitate for breakup so that peaceful countries can emerge for them to go home.
Remove Fulani terrorists now and watch them flood back home.
Story for the gods
You talk as if you wont vote a fulani in 2023......i laugh when i hear fulani this fulani that....but you people were rooting for a fulani man in 2019 because your brother was a running mate. During shagari regime you people voted fulani because your brother will be VP......But because you didnt get VP under Buhari and it went to the yorubas yall are behaving like a rabid dog

Abegi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 14, 2021
They are.
Iam lgbo btw
Gandollaar:
Your northern People are free too.

Freedom from zamfara to kaduna etc.
Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 14, 2021
Although I am lgbo I cant care less, about campaigning for any politician anymore because people who run our country are the coIonialists. Nothing can improve until we break away from their influence and control. Certainly nothing would improve without a fresh effective constitution.
mrvitalis:

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Gandollaar(f): 8:11am On Aug 14, 2021
GenBuhari:
They are.
Iam lgbo btw
Do you want me to dig into your archives here?
Lord, do I even have the time!

4 Likes

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Gandollaar(f): 8:13am On Aug 14, 2021
louqas:

Story for the gods
You talk as if you wont vote a fulani in 2023......i laugh when i hear fulani this fulani that....but you people were rooting for a fulani man in 2019 because your brother was a running mate. During shagari regime you people voted fulani because your brother will be VP......But because you didnt get VP under Buhari and it went to the yorubas yall are behaving like a rabid dog

Abegi
The person you sank your teeth into the last time is still in yaba left while you are allowed to roam about. Same injustice everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 14, 2021
Dont waste your time just take my word for it.
Gandollaar:
Do you want me to dig into your archives here?
Lord, do I even have the time!
Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Elmaaq: 8:49am On Aug 14, 2021
GenBuhari:
You seem to have unwittingly vindicated the original statement.

Not exactly grin

2 Likes

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 14, 2021
close enough though cheesy
Elmaaq:

Not exactly grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo State Local Government Chairmen At It Again / Traditional Kings In Nigeria Should Ride Horses Not Cars / Akala Plans To Dethrone Alaafin Of Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.