Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery (34197 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' / Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by Scap93: 6:58am On Aug 14, 2021
Wetin kpai Stella Obasanjo sef I don forget.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by DamnNiggar: 7:00am On Aug 14, 2021
Common make ona rest na undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by anambraamaka: 7:00am On Aug 14, 2021
Enjoy
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by bleskid: 7:04am On Aug 14, 2021
I promise to mind my business (speechless)
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:07am On Aug 14, 2021
Dont kill yourself aunty
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by MufasaLion: 7:07am On Aug 14, 2021
ayenale1:
Na wetin sweet dey kill man...no wonder her buttocks don bend for her recent photos she uploaded...

I saw it too grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by OKB35(m): 7:15am On Aug 14, 2021
tillaman:
Tontolet my boo, you don’t need surgery to look amazing baby, you are amazing the way you are!!
What’s the use of a boobs that I can’t suckle on anyhow make silicon no enter my mouth
What’s the use of an arse I can’t spank/squeeze anyhow make the fat nor go burst

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by Goldbw122(m): 7:26am On Aug 14, 2021
This girl need adviser.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by olaarie(m): 7:26am On Aug 14, 2021
Its her life, her surgery, her toto.... E no concern me
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by GeneralPula: 7:32am On Aug 14, 2021
AgroSeeds:
E never do? Only you sister wants to look like a mannequin. I honestly do pity women of this generation. Sorry to say this... But most of them are to aesthetic minded while empty up stairs. Families have to do a lot regarding the girl child of Nigeria today. Because if nothing is done about it, the next 20 years will be terrible for the future of Nigeria regarding motherhood.

If you are doubting me, have you not noticed the upsurge in the weird dressing of young ladies of nowadays while walking around Lagos in broad daylight? Most are even comfortable wearing only tight or underwear pants as as skirt grin grin grin. I don't know what is happening oo. But its either I have been left behind or this country is no longer for me cheesy cheesy cheesy

You said next 20 years, that’s so far away..

As from 2025, people will start walking naked

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by Godbless3(m): 7:33am On Aug 14, 2021
tillaman:
Tontolet my boo, you don’t need surgery to look amazing baby, you are amazing the way you are!!
What’s the use of a boobs that I can’t suckle on anyhow make silicon no enter my mouth
What’s the use of an arse I can’t spank/squeeze anyhow make the fat nor go burst

Surgery is the reason she is even like this in the 1st place..
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by IVORY2009(m): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2021
Wovdana:
shocked WOW! Land a lucrative I.T Job in 2021. Grab this I.T MEGA BUNDLE and Go from ZERO to HERO in just 6 months. 30% discount expires tomorrow.
|==============>WhatsApp Me if interested<==============|
Suitable for all Job seekers, I.T professionals, Students, Corpers, Anyone with plans to change fields or travel abroad, Business owners, digital Marketers or if you're simply frustrated with lack of opportunities.

Scammer, nobody should send any money to him.....
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:38am On Aug 14, 2021
Her new man may not like all these, this woman is not wise at all. She is already perfectly cute, what is the surgery for. Something's can become an addiction, how can a sane woman be addicted to cosmetic surgery sad

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by Ekele22(m): 7:40am On Aug 14, 2021
Anybody saying the future is female doesn't know what he/she is saying.

The future is male.is she not doing all these things to attract men.

Even Bobrisky change from man to woman to attract man.

I spit for ground.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by Victerica(m): 7:42am On Aug 14, 2021
Wittyduchess:
I always advocate for safe surgery. If you are not blessed with the natural hip and yansh, if you can afford to buy it then go ahead baby girl, it's 2021 where people can be allowed to identify as chair and table ( tho I am still waiting for them to allow a black person identify as white undecided).

Me sef dey gather my own Money, na gofundme go win am las las.

Go Girl!
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by justmondris: 7:57am On Aug 14, 2021
Na so people take Dey put their life for unnecessary risk. Maybe you should contact Michael Jackson for advice on this act of unnecessary surgery.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by Brainbox2020(m): 8:01am On Aug 14, 2021
Tonto dey compete with man (Bob)

Spits*
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by harmony75: 8:01am On Aug 14, 2021
Hmmmm mnn SMH
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by sisisioge: 8:04am On Aug 14, 2021
From here it becomes a downward spiral....I dont know why I dont find perfection in human attractive....they look weird to me grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:11am On Aug 14, 2021
This OLOSHO wn go do another Belle and yansh surgery.
Vagabond feminist
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by wink2015(m): 8:13am On Aug 14, 2021
WHY NOT LEAVE YOUR BODY IN ITS NATURAL STATUS.

Artificial enhancing is not good health wise.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by wink2015(m): 8:14am On Aug 14, 2021
WHY NOT LEAVE YOUR BODY IN ITS NATURAL STATUS?

Artificial enhancing is not good health wise.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by Shalommy(f): 8:27am On Aug 14, 2021
Chaii... Make this woman no die ontop of surgery.. Hmmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by Clinghton: 8:35am On Aug 14, 2021
She is getting addicted
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by Mouthpis(m): 8:39am On Aug 14, 2021
LLubbish.

I thought she was gonna do surgery to become a man.

Am disappointed.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by Christmasdon(m): 8:51am On Aug 14, 2021
I th6ught she is now living in christ.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by JustforMen: 8:54am On Aug 14, 2021
which new man? Na new wife hin be ooo
And unfortunately, she has not gotten over the Ex that pride refused her to reconcile with.
She is busy trying to live up to a fake person of a woman King, not even Queen ooo.
Low self esteem dey worry am and men will be using her pussy to play football until her expiry date - which she is trying to extend with surgery - will come!
Unfortunately, she wont be like the Joke Jacobs of this world... Na awon Bobrisky squad she go end up!
LilMissFavvy:
Her new man may not like all these, this woman is not wise at all. She is already perfectly cute, what is the surgery for. Something's can become an addiction, how can a sane woman be addicted to cosmetic surgery sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by Calitoscassius(m): 9:01am On Aug 14, 2021
It is an addiction once you start you cannot stop until her whole body, face and skin turn to cut and join. However still it will not stop old age.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by Calitoscassius(m): 9:05am On Aug 14, 2021
Mouthpis:
LLubbish.

I thought she was gonna do surgery to become a man.

Am disappointed.

undecided undecided undecided
Disappointed indeed. But hey! who knows? She might do that on her next surgery this is only the third surgery apparently. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery by Indispensable85(m): 9:14am On Aug 14, 2021
BadNews:
Update From . COM

Tonto Dikeh has revealed that she's about to undergo a third cosmetic surgery, Reports.

The actress, who has been open about her body enhancement and even documented her first procedure on an LITV show, revealed she has had two liposuction surgeries so far.

She added that she's waiting on her third.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSgOh-oIrCj/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This one will end up killing herself eventually.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michael Jackson Was A Nigerian And A Badagry Ancient idol. / Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days / Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.