Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

IPOB Is Sophisticated Beyond Hijack, Kanu Was A Blessing, FG Must Be Careful - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Is Sophisticated Beyond Hijack, Kanu Was A Blessing, FG Must Be Careful (3492 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness / CNN Adverts: FG Must Punish Dangote, Zenithbank, Globacom - Bode George / Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Is Sophisticated Beyond Hijack, Kanu Was A Blessing, FG Must Be Careful by AlexBells(m): 8:24am On Aug 14, 2021
As someone who has been properly placed to study the doing of IPOB for sensitive reason I must confess that IPOB had learnt a lot from the last Biafran war and had evolved to be a force no reasonable government will want to destroy.

1. The arrest of Nnamdi Kanu: Most people who knows me personally knows I have been placed on conflict studies as the future of Nigeria is uncertain and a great bulk of concern had always been paying closer attention to IPOB and some other groups, on several occasions I had been contacted to join but I politely declined just like Nwanyiogwashi and a few others politely declined my proposal.

The arrest of Kanu came as the test to IPOB sophistication, it was the true challenge, first Kanu's family wanted to hijack the struggle let's say for good purpose but if they hand non self centered intentions they could have hijacked the struggle when Kanu was in charge and other people like Ikonso were risking it all. IPOB impressed me by diverting the funding, placing Simon Ekpa in command and putting up his new account details for fundraising.

IPOB had proven that it was not a one man show and it has graduated into an organised force: Before now, people equate IPOB to Nnamdi Kanu but it had gone far beyond that stage, people used to think Kanu himself is the struggle or that Kanu is bigger than the struggle but IPOB had graduated into something classical more like a world wide Syndicate of Rebellion and Revolution instigator in the ranks of CIA, MOSSAD, with a global system of military intelligence and mobile control the FG can fight Kanu and Win But FG can not fight IPOB and win.

Nnamdi Kanu may go down in history as the most Benevolent IPOB commander ever, first his was the only position chosen not on merit but on the mere capacity on hosting a talk show, the big question of concern should be who was preparing and vetting Kanu before he came on Air.

Kanu is a blessing but people didnt know Kanu didn't know what to do with IPOB's enormous power but people who knows how to weild power for real and not some sweet romantic young man with a flare in oratory could be in control and Nigeria ought to be concerned, people should be concerned.

Kanu was not a threat to anyone until Nigeria government made him one, from all indications, whoever seats on the head of IPOB has enormous power, Nigeria already has a parallel government, and unless the very problem is fixed via negotiations and dialogue, Nigeria is in for a long thing, they should better if the Nigerian side have the complex intelligence as I expect release Kanu on presidential pardon, Otherwise, IPOB had grown beyond an individual and most commanders in line are military minded and they had already forfeited a lot and seeing Kanu's continued illegal incarceration as a justification for an intensive use of force.

Via my studies I was meant to understand Biafra is not IPOB's major problem, Biafra is something that keeps IPOB afloat and the organisers may not accept Biafra irrespective of the offer. IPOB has true concern for the whole of Africa as part of a global community and shrinking Nigeria into Biafra is not in the best interest of IPOB, Nigeria ought to ask IPOB what they really want.

11 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Sophisticated Beyond Hijack, Kanu Was A Blessing, FG Must Be Careful by Monogamy: 8:27am On Aug 14, 2021
undecided

SE people should stop bugging us with this Biafra of a thing..

How can you people be repeating same old method that have not been working for good 60 years and be expecting different results?

A majority tribe disturbing our ears all the time of being marginalized, what should Minority tribe do?

As for Kanu, he still has more years to spend behind the bar, heaven won't fall about that..

Enough of all this unnecessary attention seeking all in the name of Biafra

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Is Sophisticated Beyond Hijack, Kanu Was A Blessing, FG Must Be Careful by Baawaa(m): 8:29am On Aug 14, 2021
The fact is that the real stakeholders in the region are not in support of Biafra, take it or leave it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Is Sophisticated Beyond Hijack, Kanu Was A Blessing, FG Must Be Careful by AlexBells(m): 8:34am On Aug 14, 2021
Monogamy:
undecided

How can you people be repeating same old method that have not been working for good 60 years and be expecting different results?

A majority tribe disturbing our ears all the time of being marginalized, what should Minority tribe do?

As for Kanu, he still has more years to spend behind the bar, heaven won't fall about that..

This is not for your shallow understanding, take a course in advanced Military intelligence, IPOB is different from Biafra of over 50 years ago and by all indications they will incite revolutions and revolt, keeping Kanu changes nothing but will ensure more brutal measures

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is Sophisticated Beyond Hijack, Kanu Was A Blessing, FG Must Be Careful by uptimum123(m): 8:37am On Aug 14, 2021
Op watin you smoke this morning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is Sophisticated Beyond Hijack, Kanu Was A Blessing, FG Must Be Careful by Sharpsecret01: 8:46am On Aug 14, 2021
Baawaa:
The fact is that the real stakeholders in the region are not in support of Biafra, take it or leave it
but the people of south east have spoken...u can see when ipob ordered a sit at home and the real stakeholders as u call them ordered people to go their business.who did the people obey?the real stake holders are not in control anymore and sooner or later the people will get their wish cos the voice of the people is the voice of God

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is Sophisticated Beyond Hijack, Kanu Was A Blessing, FG Must Be Careful by AlexBells(m): 8:50am On Aug 14, 2021
Baawaa:
Who are the real stakeholders?, you mean illegal governors ?, south East currently do not have such stakeholders, tha real stake holders now are traditional rulers and if you watch most of IPOB command they are either from a traditional rulling class or something close

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is Sophisticated Beyond Hijack, Kanu Was A Blessing, FG Must Be Careful by Monogamy: 8:52am On Aug 14, 2021
AlexBells:

This is not for your shallow understanding, take a course in advanced Military intelligence, IPOB is different from Biafra of over 50 years ago and by all indications they will incite revolutions and revolt, keeping Kanu changes nothing but will ensure more brutal measures

@ emboldened, yet Kanu was picked without even igniting ordinary fire cracker? undecided

You see why I said you guys have been disturbing our ears unnecessarily.. The Biafra of a thing is now looking like a joke.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Is Sophisticated Beyond Hijack, Kanu Was A Blessing, FG Must Be Careful by AlexBells(m): 9:38am On Aug 14, 2021
Monogamy:

@ emboldened, yet Kanu was picked without even igniting ordinary fire cracker? undecided

You see why I said you guys have been disturbing our ears unnecessarily.. The Biafra of a thing is now looking like a joke.
Without a firecracker you say but a whole region was locked down last Monday, Kanu himself might be a good orator but I doubt if he had serious Military brushing, Kanu was employed as radio presenter and whose will do he present that should be your concern. Kanu had achieved his objectives in IPOB, I guess it is not people like you coming up with this your baseless face saving assertion that miss-advising some units

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Sophisticated Beyond Hijack, Kanu Was A Blessing, FG Must Be Careful by NoFucksToGive: 10:04am On Aug 14, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:
undecided

[/s]

Shut up you tribalist

When did ipob become majority of thier tribe ?

Stop talking nonsense you talkative.

Go and learn how to keep silent . You talk too much and 99% of what you talk is nonsense

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Sophisticated Beyond Hijack, Kanu Was A Blessing, FG Must Be Careful by Captain8(m): 10:11am On Aug 14, 2021
this op had been high on cocaine..... ipob doesnt know what they want..... how many times do we have to remind you ipob followers of it?

ipob stake holders are greedy criminals that have no goal in front to pursue other than monetary gain like ojukwu..

ipob stake holders have no intention of pursuing igbo freedom......

the simple reason ojukwu or kanu want biafra republic is because to get advantage of the niger delta oils........removed niger delta territory from their agitating republic and see them back-down on the agitation.....
Re: IPOB Is Sophisticated Beyond Hijack, Kanu Was A Blessing, FG Must Be Careful by AlexBells(m): 10:20am On Aug 14, 2021
Captain8:
this op had been high on cocaine..... ipob doesnt know what they want..... how many times do we have to remind you ipob followers of it?

ipob stake holders are greedy criminals that have no goal in front to pursue other than monetary gain like ojukwu..

ipob stake holders have no intention of pursuing igbo freedom......

the simple reason ojukwu or kanu want biafra republic is because to get advantage of the niger delta oils........removed niger delta territory from their agitating republic and see them back-down on the agitation.....
Please leave Ojukwu out of your stupid mention, Ojukwu was the son of Lios Ojukwu the richest man in the country at that time, at which time the most popular Ijaw person was A rebel in the person of Adaka Borro, you better don't bring the Ijaw nation into friction with Igbos by always bringing your vile opinion to our tribal issue, Ijaw was never a stake holder in this issue so why not stay out, did you see any mention of Oil, Ijaw, Niger Delta or any of those your catchphrase in the topic why cant you guys just mind your business other than always trying to undermine the Igbos

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Sophisticated Beyond Hijack, Kanu Was A Blessing, FG Must Be Careful by Lovelive: 10:30am On Aug 14, 2021
You are so annoying and most of times your comments are fat boring

Monogamy:
undecided

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Sophisticated Beyond Hijack, Kanu Was A Blessing, FG Must Be Careful by Captain8(m): 10:52am On Aug 14, 2021
AlexBells:

Please leave Ojukwu out of your stupid mention, Ojukwu was the son of Lios Ojukwu the richest man in the country at that time, at which time the most popular Ijaw person was A rebel in the person of Adaka Borro, you better don't bring the Ijaw nation into friction with Igbos by always bringing your vile opinion to our tribal issue, Ijaw was never a stake holder in this issue so why not stay out, did you see any mention of Oil, Ijaw, Niger Delta or any of those your catchphrase in the topic why cant you guys just mind your business other than always trying to undermine the Igbos
which ojukwu was richest? ipob follower... ojukwu never had intention of republic, he was fraudster like kanu thats why later come and contest for nigeria presidency..

ojukwu love nigeria more than fulanis of today, thats why he fought against Boro decision to divide nigeria....

ojukwu and kanu agitation was base on the oils in niger delta....

ipob only have intention of making money
Re: IPOB Is Sophisticated Beyond Hijack, Kanu Was A Blessing, FG Must Be Careful by AlexBells(m): 11:07am On Aug 14, 2021
Captain8:
which ojukwu was richest? ipob follower... ojukwu never had intention of republic, he was fraudster like kanu thats why later come and contest for nigeria presidency..

ojukwu love nigeria more than fulanis of today, thats why he fought against Boro decision to divide nigeria....

Had there ever been an Igbo man that does not love Nigeria please don't be deceived it is only a people that love their country so much that can endure a quater of what Igbos had endured in Nigeria and still keep faith alive, and by the way, I said Ojukwu's father was the richest man in the country during the time, in fact he once borrowed Nigeria a role Royce when the Queen came visiting so how does the son of the richest man be money motivated, if Ojukwu cared more about money he could have pressed more about staying in Nigeria as Nigeria as a whole is Richer than the East, I'm surprised at your shallowness for a member of tribe that goes deep sea fishing I'm still surprised at how shallow you are.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Sophisticated Beyond Hijack, Kanu Was A Blessing, FG Must Be Careful by Captain8(m): 11:29am On Aug 14, 2021
AlexBells:

Had there ever been an Igbo man that does not love Nigeria please don't be deceived it is only a people that love their country so much that can endure a quater of what Igbos had endured in Nigeria and still keep faith alive, and by the way, I said Ojukwu's father was the richest man in the country during the time, in fact he once borrowed Nigeria a role Royce when the Queen came visiting so how does the son of the richest man be money motivated, if Ojukwu cared more about money he could have pressed more about staying in Nigeria as Nigeria as a whole is Richer than the East, I'm surprised at your shallowness for a member of tribe that goes deep sea fishing I'm still surprised at how shallow you are.
i dont know why your type cant make use of common brain to know truth.....
ojukwu agitated for biafra because of selfish interest......he never even want any nigeria breakup but only want to control niger delta oils...thats why he quickly run to ivory coast...
Re: IPOB Is Sophisticated Beyond Hijack, Kanu Was A Blessing, FG Must Be Careful by AlexBells(m): 11:33am On Aug 14, 2021
Captain8:
i dont know why your type cant make use of common brain to know truth.....
ojukwu agitated for biafra because of selfish interest......he never even want any nigeria breakup but only want to control niger delta oils...thats why he quickly run to ivory coast...
I just pray that you represent 99% of Ijaw people's view because if you do, I pray you grow to be powerful becuase you are honestly setting a very dangerous benchmark between the Igbos and Ijaws and funnily it might seem like this is just a casual forum banter but you must be extremely careful and I will say, maybe one day we meet in Opobo or Bonny, to decide and account for all the scars. Bookmark

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Sophisticated Beyond Hijack, Kanu Was A Blessing, FG Must Be Careful by Captain8(m): 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
AlexBells:

I just pray that you represent 99% of Ijaw people's view because if you do, I pray you grow to be powerful becuase you are honestly setting a very dangerous benchmark between the Igbos and Ijaws and funnily it might seem like this is just a casual forum banter but you must be extremely careful and I will say, maybe one day we meet in Opobo or Bonny, to decide and account for all the scars. Bookmark
Izon-ibe kene poghuu'n......meaning Ijaw nation one voice.....

we speak one voice in Ijaw land...

i have teach you your history, if you like take, if you like dont take
Re: IPOB Is Sophisticated Beyond Hijack, Kanu Was A Blessing, FG Must Be Careful by AlexBells(m): 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2021
Captain8:
Izon-ibe kene poghuu'n......meaning Ijaw nation one voice.....

we speak one voice in Ijaw land...

i have teach you your history, if you like take, if you like dont take
I don't see any history there, you had been displaying your insecurities, Are you trying to tell me that in your history, you don't know Lius Ojukwu, or Are you trying to tell me that in your History, Imo, Abia, Anioma, Obigbo, Etche to leave Ikwerre aside are not part of Niger Delta.

Whatever you think just be real about the lines you had been drawing and as you continue to draw it, maybe at that time we will run it one on one as Igbo people vs Ijaw people, you guys are fighting with everyone, you are fighting with Igbos, fighting with Yorubas, fighting With Benin, why can't you just let Igbos be and let us handle our national stuff.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is Sophisticated Beyond Hijack, Kanu Was A Blessing, FG Must Be Careful by J2381: 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
Monogamy:
undecided

Don't mind them, they forget only idiots do the same thing over and over again and expect different result.

Before IPOB, there was MASSOB, now let's ask what became of MASSOB? if this IPOB have any ounce of brain inside their skull, they should learn from what happened to MASSOB.
Re: IPOB Is Sophisticated Beyond Hijack, Kanu Was A Blessing, FG Must Be Careful by Captain8(m): 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
AlexBells:

I don't see any history there, you had been displaying your insecurities, Are you trying to tell me that in your history, you don't know Lius Ojukwu, or Are you trying to tell me that in your History, Imo, Abia, Anioma, Obigbo, Etche to leave Ikwerre aside are not part of Niger Delta.

Whatever you think just be real about the lines you had been drawing and as you continue to draw it, maybe at that time we will run it one on one as Igbo people vs Ijaw people, you guys are fighting with everyone, you are fighting with Igbos, fighting with Yorubas, fighting With Benin, why can't you just let Igbos be and let us handle our national stuff.
we are not fighting Igbos but your kanu is the problem....... let him removed our territories from his fraudulent fundraising MMM biafra

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Sophisticated Beyond Hijack, Kanu Was A Blessing, FG Must Be Careful by BiafraAburi: 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2021
Captain8:

What a dunce. Ijaw is not niger delta. mention Ijaw and leave out the so called niger delta that comprises other ethnic groups. The oil in Ijawland is not up to one-tenth of the oil in the whole of Igboland. Do you want to compare gas? Adaka boro the senseless and greedy idiot was jealous of the Igbos and decided to work for his fulani masters to scuttle Ironsi's government. Who killed the slave at last? His masters killed the useful slave idiot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is Sophisticated Beyond Hijack, Kanu Was A Blessing, FG Must Be Careful by BiafraAburi: 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2021
J2381:
Don't mind them, they forget only idiots do the same thing over and over again and expect different result.

Before IPOB, there was MASSOB, now let's ask what became of MASSOB? if this IPOB have any ounce of brain inside their skull, they should learn from what happened to MASSOB.
IPOB is giving you fools sleepless nights and we are enjoying your misery. Fact is that your nigeria must go down full time or else we are not giving up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is Sophisticated Beyond Hijack, Kanu Was A Blessing, FG Must Be Careful by AlexBells(m): 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
J2381:

Unless you're biased you should be able to see the difference between IPOB and Massob I guess you are really worried, Massob really never left the localised state, and Massob was hijack prone and for those of us who are genuinely taking time to study IPOB, we are noticing a complex structure and you will be surprised to understand that a great bulk of IPOB complexities and brut will be unveiled as time goes by at which time the Nigerian side may keep shooting themselves in the foot by creating a spiral effect which is what IPOB wants until there is revolt all around, FG must be careful IPOB, should be treated with sophisticated intelligence

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is Sophisticated Beyond Hijack, Kanu Was A Blessing, FG Must Be Careful by J2381: 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
BiafraAburi:

IPOB is giving you fools sleepless nights and we are enjoying your misery. Fact is that your nigeria must go down full time or else we are not giving up
I'm not the one who is hiding on a faceless forum am I?

Or am I the one who is currently in prison facing charges bothering on treasonable felony?

Or am I the one who is being rejected by their own people? And you have the guts to call me fool? Lmao.

Well I guess your words are as cheap and empty as the fake clothes they produce in aria aria market, so continue spewing empty words you dirt pile of devil worshiping garbage.
Re: IPOB Is Sophisticated Beyond Hijack, Kanu Was A Blessing, FG Must Be Careful by J2381: 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
AlexBells:

Unless you're biased you should be able to see the difference between IPOB and Massob I guess you are really worried, Massob really never left the localised state, and Massob was hijack prone and for those of us who are genuinely taking time to study IPOB, we are noticing a complex structure and you will be surprised to understand that a great bulk of IPOB complexities and brut will be unveiled as time goes by at which time the Nigerian side may keep shooting themselves in the foot by creating a spiral effect which is what IPOB wants until there is revolt all around, FG must be careful IPOB, should be treated with sophisticated intelligence
Delusion of grandeur at its peak. You can keep deceiving yourself, is your choice and decision to.

All I see are ramblings from individuals who have failed and are using empty words to try and spark chaos in the polity.

MASSOB never left the localize state according to you but lemme ask you this: what happened to the leader of MASSOB and where is he currently?

You guys are a joke and all your attempt at whatever it is you are attempting will fail and you guys will continue to wail and have nobody but yourselves to blame.
Re: IPOB Is Sophisticated Beyond Hijack, Kanu Was A Blessing, FG Must Be Careful by AlexBells(m): 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
Captain8:
we are not fighting Igbos but your kanu is the problem....... let him removed our territories from his fraudulent fundraising MMM biafra
You are not fighting Igbos but leveled a serious allegation against the last Igbo governor of the East, is Kanu holding an elected position, is Kanu holding any mandate for anybody, is it Kanu's duty to draw the map of Biafra, if you have issue with Kanu the radio presenter of a secessionist group how does that include Ojukwu and why speak as if you Ijaws was on a different region and Ojukwu annexed you.

Were you not in the East, what mandate did Adaka borro have to ask for Niger Delta Republic, didn't the Ijaw have representatives in the region did you guys not sell the rhetoric that Enugu is capital and How the Refinery was in PH (Igbo part), look there are lot of scars, were you people not kidnapping Igbos and selling people to slavery, but I can see you are not quite different from your ancestors and the day of reckoning if it the will of God shall come.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Sophisticated Beyond Hijack, Kanu Was A Blessing, FG Must Be Careful by Captain8(m): 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
BiafraAburi:

What a dunce. Ijaw is not niger delta. mention Ijaw and leave out the so called niger delta that comprises other ethnic groups. The oil in Ijawland is not up to one-tenth of the oil in the whole of Igboland. Do you want to compare gas? Adaka boro the senseless and greedy idiot was jealous of the Igbos and decided to work for his fulani masters to scuttle Ironsi's government. Who killed the slave at last? His masters killed the useful slave idiot.
what about the ojukwu the fulani stoog?

ojukwu and ironsi denied boro for nigeria break up......
ojukwu that deny boro nigeria but suddenly want agitated for same nigeria break up.....according to stats ojukwu never want nigeria break up but greedily wanted to lord niger delta oils....

but thankGod Boro teach the criminal a lesson...

we are proudly niger deltans
Re: IPOB Is Sophisticated Beyond Hijack, Kanu Was A Blessing, FG Must Be Careful by Validated: 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2021
Baawaa:
To that, I will disagree. Every Igboman has that affinity for Biafra. They might not openly support it, but in their closet, they admire ipob. Otherwise, check. No other Nigerian ethnic nationality or group can activate a complete lockdown of 5 states. Those who talk against it only see the realisation of Biafra as impossible. If there is a referendum, you will be surprised at the outcome.
My piece advice for IPOB is to stop the carnage and engage their leaders to push for restructuring. That move can quickly unite IPOB and PANDEF to push Nigeria to act.
Re: IPOB Is Sophisticated Beyond Hijack, Kanu Was A Blessing, FG Must Be Careful by BiafraAburi: 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2021
J2381:
I'm not the one who is hiding on a faceless forum am I?

Or am I the one who is currently in prison facing charges bothering on treasonable felony?

Or am I the one who is being rejected by their own people? And you have the guts to call me fool? Lmao.

Well I guess your words are as cheap and empty as the fake clothes they produce in aria aria market, so continue spewing empty words you dirt pile of devil worshiping garbage.
You are the useful idiot who is so frightened and worried because of IPOB and as I said, we are enjoying the misery that you and your ilk are going through because of IPOB. Your useless contraption called nigeria is already down 90 % courtesy of IPOB and we shall continue until we finish off the remaining 10% and bring your contraption totally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is Sophisticated Beyond Hijack, Kanu Was A Blessing, FG Must Be Careful by AlexBells(m): 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2021
J2381:
Delusion of grandeur at its peak. You can keep deceiving yourself, is your choice and decision to.

All I see are ramblings from individuals who have failed and are using empty words to try and spark chaos in the polity.

MASSOB never left the localize state according to you but lemme ask you this: what happened to the leader of MASSOB and where is he currently?

You guys are a joke and all your attempt at whatever it is you are attempting will fail and you guys will continue to wail and have nobody but yourselves to blame.
The leader of MASSOB (Ralph Uwazuruike) is fine and he is going about his life, IPOB is not in the same class as Massob yesterday, the headquarters of IPOB was London England but as of today the headquarters of IPOB is in Finland...I'm concerned that's why I'm being realistic here, and if you or anyone thinks IPOB is your average rebellion think again, it is as sophisticated as anything can be
Re: IPOB Is Sophisticated Beyond Hijack, Kanu Was A Blessing, FG Must Be Careful by Captain8(m): 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2021
AlexBells:

You are not fighting Igbos but leveled a serious allegation against the last Igbo governor of the East, is Kanu holding an elected position, is Kanu holding any mandate for anybody, is it Kanu's duty to draw the map of Biafra, if you have issue with Kanu the radio presenter of a secessionist group how does that include Ojukwu and why speak as if you Ijaws was on a different region and Ojukwu annexed you.

Were you not in the East, what mandate did Adaka borro have to ask for Niger Delta Republic, didn't the Ijaw have representatives in the region did you guys not sell the rhetoric that Enugu is capital and How the Refinery was in PH (Igbo part), look there are lot of scars, were you people not kidnapping Igbos and selling people to slavery, but I can see you are not quite different from your ancestors and the day of reckoning if it the will of God shall come.
i was from the old western region not eastern....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Now Leap Walks And Shakes - Video / Dowen College Student Death: Mother Of Sylvester Calls For Naked Protest (video) / Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.