Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Help! "Save Up For Business Or Start A Building". - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! "Save Up For Business Or Start A Building". (174 Views)

How To Get A Pos Machine For Your Business Or Start Agency Banking In Delta Stat / Easy Ways To Save Up And Start Your Business / What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! "Save Up For Business Or Start A Building". by chordrylateral(m): 8:55am On Aug 14, 2021
So, I'm into cooking gas business ( the bottle outlet) and I managed to save up some money upto a million in the past 4years in a cooperative society( thou it should be more than that) and I'm thinking of using the money for a building project , already purchased a land with some building blocks on site but I'm thinking if I should save up the money up to maybe Three million then I can get a cooking gas skid of 2.5 tons and expand my business.

The problem is if I have to save up it will take like two more year's and I don't want to spend the money...

(1) (Reply)

Enjoying Banking Convenience With First Bank’s Firstmobile / CAC Registrations / Wow! Man Starts His Agric Business With $100,000in Buhari Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.