Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Please Can An Expired Passport Be Renewed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Can An Expired Passport Be Renewed (394 Views)

Lady, Her Family Fly Airpeace From Gatwick London To Lagos With Expired Passport / Traveling To Nigeria With An Expired Nigerian Passport / Can You Still Travel Back To Nigeria With An Expired Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can An Expired Passport Be Renewed by dometome: 9:39am On Aug 14, 2021
I got mine in 2017. Please can it be renewed or so I only have to get a new one
Re: Please Can An Expired Passport Be Renewed by Mide3367: 9:58am On Aug 14, 2021
It will be renewed
Re: Please Can An Expired Passport Be Renewed by tosyne55(m): 10:04am On Aug 14, 2021
I got mine since 2007, can it be renewed?
Re: Please Can An Expired Passport Be Renewed by ezugov2008(m): 10:04am On Aug 14, 2021
Of course, it can be renewed.

All you need to do is take the old passport to immigration and they will cancel it and create a new one for you.

The price of renewing is almost the same as getting a new one.
Re: Please Can An Expired Passport Be Renewed by tosyne55(m): 10:06am On Aug 14, 2021
ezugov2008:

All you need to do is take the old passport to immigration and they will cancel it and create a new one for you.

how much does this cost
Re: Please Can An Expired Passport Be Renewed by dometome: 10:09am On Aug 14, 2021
ezugov2008:

ok thanks
Re: Please Can An Expired Passport Be Renewed by ezugov2008(m): 10:17am On Aug 14, 2021
tosyne55:
how much does this cost

The normal price is between 30-35k. But if you pay just that amount you may spend months and your passport will not ready.

If you want to get the passport fast, you may need to rub some palms (you know what I mean).
Re: Please Can An Expired Passport Be Renewed by tosyne55(m): 10:50am On Aug 14, 2021
ezugov2008:

The normal price is between 30-35k. But if you pay just that amount you may spend months and your passport will not ready.

If you want to get the passport fast, you may need to rub some palms (you know what I mean).
thanks boss, I Kno what you mean

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Afghanistan Airspace Is Actually Restricted Now / Indonesia Volcano: Residents Flee In Panic After Mt Semeru Erupts / Opinion: Nigerians Banned From Flying Into Other Countries/returning The Favour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.