Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,982 members, 7,866,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

Convince Igbos To Be Part Of Nigeria, Give South-east Presidency In 2023 - Ubani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Convince Igbos To Be Part Of Nigeria, Give South-east Presidency In 2023 - Ubani (1832 Views)

Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency / Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms / Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convince Igbos To Be Part Of Nigeria, Give South-east Presidency In 2023 - Ubani by Thandiubani(m): 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2021
dheilaw1:
When you niggas want to ask to be given the presidency in 2023, be bold enough to narrow your request down to the PDP that you have served for 20 years, as for APC, they will never give you a chance cos you can't reap where you didn't sow. Wether you choose to stay or leave for Biafra, igbos won't be nigeria president in another 18 years judging from the current political setting, except there's repeat of what produced Jonathan. Live with this fact and know peace.

With this deranged mindset, I don’t think you want peace in this country. Every right thinking person knows that Nigeria cannot work if a section of the country is marginalized. Lost souls like you with this mentality go about shouting one Nigeria but will do everything possible to scuttle it with your nonsensical views. Be reasonable for once; if not for anything but for peace to reign in the country. Let’s advocate for what is right. Make everyone feel among in this country. Anything less will attract anarchy and it will affect you and I.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convince Igbos To Be Part Of Nigeria, Give South-east Presidency In 2023 - Ubani by mbaise1000: 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
dheilaw1:
I like you Igbos for one thing, you beat your bony chest too much. Go and write it down, Igbos won't be president and Nigeria would remain. Your lots can only make noise online
The problem with things like you is that you are too emotional and sentimental, you can't even give one simple reason to support your diatribe, if you are a little more intelligent, you may have found out that the average igbo person is not interested in your presidency, the only group calling for it are the usual people who are not different from your like and those ruling you now, who want to steal more for themselves and maintain the statuesque, the average igbo man only want a place to be free to express himself,, where everyone is free to compete on a level playing ground and you all know this and since you cannot compete, you don't want to let go but it's too late, since you want it FOREVER, why still say they are going nowhere? That give you out like the average nigerian, this is one thing neither any simple minded thing like you will insult away or hate away nor any other group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Convince Igbos To Be Part Of Nigeria, Give South-east Presidency In 2023 - Ubani by EmekaA125(m): 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2021
oyatz:
I share some of the writer's sentiments but to tell you the naked truth, any major party that field an Igbo presidential candidate for the 2023 is putting itself in a disadvantaged position and making it very easy for it's opponent to defeat it.
This is the reason why their beloved party, the PDP is conspicuously silent on 'igbo presidency'.

You are very very right. Believe me, IPOB worked so hard to achieve this. It's either Igbo governors and President hopefuls jettison their Utopia dream and support Biafra restoration or we become extremely violent towards it in 2023. Since no tribe will vote an Igbo candidate, the only option available is Biafra but those idiots won't read the handwriting on the wall and stop fighting IPOB.
Re: Convince Igbos To Be Part Of Nigeria, Give South-east Presidency In 2023 - Ubani by Vaughanlanrewaj: 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
EmekaA125:

That's exactly what IPOB wanted to achieve. SouthEast Governors and Leaders need to be sidelined and disgraced in 2023 for them to support IPOB fully. We are tired of staying in a country that's not working or progressing. 2023 is a deciding year for IPOB restoration.
Sir, the Governors are not naive as you think o. They know its a power struggle and it's struggle to replace them with more compliant stooges by those bankrolling the terrorists. Incidentally, it's got nothing to do with secession , just local politics by vicious state actors.
Your alleged case of marginalization is yet to make sense to other Nigerians and even the international community who are witnessing how some Igbo are being beheaded by the IPOB terrorists leader and witnessed how the SE dominated all the key offices in the GEJ administration with not even a single Yoruba in the top first 6 political offices in the land. In fact, the highest political office the Yoruba held was Majority Leader, House of Reps throughout the 5 years of HE GEJ.
I think you are still not getting it that it's a lost case. Have you not seen that Nigerians of Igbo extraction in other political zones are not leaving other zones to return to the SE ? Take it from me sir, the strategy of bigotry and hatred used by IPOB terrorists had worked against the 2023 chances and don't think there will be any war again in Nigeria. Nigerians won't kill themselves and never again will SE be a theatre of war.

1 Like

Re: Convince Igbos To Be Part Of Nigeria, Give South-east Presidency In 2023 - Ubani by EmekaA125(m): 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Just going over the bolded, sir, I think you underestimate the severity of the hatred and bigotry created by the IPOB terrorist group.

There are tonnes of audio , tweets , Facebook posts by the IPOB terrorists leader calling for the killing of the leaders of other regions and outrightly instructing his followers to go burn down Lagos which till now he has not retracted or apologized.

Sir, the patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction remain my heroes and I believe they should be allowed to lead the marketing of any candidate of SE extraction to other Nigerians. Nobody will buy your kind of narrative sir. I love my country so much that I wish it well every day and Night. May God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

It will never be well with Nigeria until Biafra restoration is achieved. It's no longer business as usual. It has taken another phase. We don't need the stupid Igbo Presidency. All we want is BIAFRA. What did GEJ or OBJ achieve with Ijaw and Yoruba Presidency respectively??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Convince Igbos To Be Part Of Nigeria, Give South-east Presidency In 2023 - Ubani by EmekaA125(m): 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Sir, the Governors are not naive as you think o. They know its a power struggle and it's struggle to replace them with more compliant stooges by those bankrolling the terrorists. Incidentally, it's got nothing to do with secession , just local politics by vicious state actors.
Your alleged case of marginalization is yet to make sense to other Nigerians and even the international community who are witnessing how some Igbo are being beheaded by the IPOB terrorists leader and witnessed how the SE dominated all the key offices in the GEJ administration with not even a single Yoruba in the top first 6 political offices in the land. In fact, the highest political office the Yoruba held was Majority Leader, House of Reps throughout the 5 years of HE GEJ.
I think you are still not getting it that it's a lost case. Have you not seen that Nigerians of Igbo extraction in other political zones are not leaving other zones to return to the SE ? Take it from me sir, the strategy of bigotry and hatred used by IPOB terrorists had worked against the 2023 chances and don't think there will be any war again in Nigeria. Nigerians won't kill themselves and never again will SE be a theatre of war.
Those against IPOB and Kanu will become sympathetic to his course and render their full support. Believe me, greater % of Igbo tribe want Biafra restored. I don't know what's giving you hope about Nigeria working again but we have lost hope that's why Igbos found solace and hope in KANU. It's a matter of time. U don't want Igbo as a President but want them to remain a slave in Nigeria. It will never ever happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Convince Igbos To Be Part Of Nigeria, Give South-east Presidency In 2023 - Ubani by EmekaA125(m): 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

The constitutions of both PDP and APP was written by Late Chief Bola Ige. The Yoruba led the fight for the restoration of democracy by fighting the military.

The struggle was not executed by the Yoruba by brainwashing their youths with hatred for other Nigerians or by telling young Yoruba to go kill the leaders of other regions or instructing them to go burn the cities of other regions.

Fast forward to 2015, the APC was built on a platform with strong political party base in the SW the Yoruba used to form alliance. It is naive to think that the Yoruba will do all the hardwork and heavy lifting in order to dash it out. The SE calls the PDP home and even vote for PDP against APGA so it should fight to get PDP ticket but to think that APC will give its ticket to a SE candidate when it's aware that SE don't vote APC is like serving into the hands of the opposition PDP.

There's no short cut o, the SE will do the hardwork of uniting to build strong platforms on the message of love and hope not the one threatening to kill other Nigerians if they don't vote them sir.
At least, I know that the APC will not give its ticket to SE knowing fully well that the PDP calls the SE home. No serious political party does that. Even H E Kalu lost in his constituency election where his own blood brother carried the banner of APC in a recent Federal HOR election. APC won't be foolish enough to give its ticket to a candidate from the SE, it's obvious it's giving the ticket to SW where the party is strong and can mobilise votes effectively. SE should fight to get PDP ticket or start preparing for 2027 now by uniting to build strong political party the region will use to form alliance in 2027
Before 2024, Igbos won't be part of Nigeria anymore. It's not a dream, it's a promise.
Re: Convince Igbos To Be Part Of Nigeria, Give South-east Presidency In 2023 - Ubani by dheilaw1(m): 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]
The problem with things like you is that you are too emotional and sentimental, you can't even give one simple reason to support your diatribe, if you are a little more intelligent, you may have found out that the average igbo person is not interested in your presidency, the only group calling for it are the usual people who are not different from your like and those ruling you now, who want to steal more for themselves and maintain the statuesque, the average igbo man only want a place to be free to express himself,, where everyone is free to compete on a level playing ground and you all know this and since you cannot compete, you don't want to let go but it's too late, since you want it FOREVER, why still say they are going nowhere? That give you out like the average nigerian, this is one thing neither any simple minded thing like you will insult away or hate away nor any other group
you write too much grammar with little or no iota of sense in it. Today you talk about igbo presidency or Nigeria breaks up, next minute you say igbo is not interested in the presidency but Biafra. Why don't you be sincere to yourself for once and stop making a fool of yourself on a public forum like this. Ewure

1 Like

Re: Convince Igbos To Be Part Of Nigeria, Give South-east Presidency In 2023 - Ubani by EmekaA125(m): 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
dheilaw1:
I like you Igbos for one thing, you beat your bony chest too much. Go and write it down, Igbos won't be president and Nigeria would remain. Your lots can only make noise online
Nigeria will remain for sure but not with Igbo. After all, during Biafra war, the name Nigeria consisted of Hausa and Yoruba only. Watch out and see. Either we get it peacefully or we achieve our goal through violence. Enough is Enough.
Re: Convince Igbos To Be Part Of Nigeria, Give South-east Presidency In 2023 - Ubani by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
EmekaA125:

It will never be well with Nigeria until Biafra restoration is achieved. It's no longer business as usual. It has taken another phase. We don't need the stupid Igbo Presidency. All we want is BIAFRA. What did GEJ or OBJ achieve with Ijaw and Yoruba Presidency respectively??
Please do me a favour sir ; Go and take the Biafra sir. Go straight to Abuja and even your state Houses of Assembly to tell all your reps and senators to opt out of Nigeria. Sir, don't stress yourself, it's all over since 1970. The NE tried it with Boko Haram and even hoisted their flag but today Nigeria has repossessed its territory overtaken by the terrorists.

Sir, anytime I see the map of the SE in Nigeria,
I have tremendous respects for the founding fathers of Nigeria from the SE. You should thank those wise forebears of Igboland who signed up to Nigeria, they are wise men and women, they knew that they have the human resources but need a bigger platform. It is already well with Nigeria. It's only enemies of Nigeria who are losing back to back. Have you not wondered how it was easy to get the IPOB terrorists leader, that is to tell you that Nigerians will defend their nation against a common enemy.

The land of Nigeria will not bless those who curse it . Those who curse the land will plant but won't reap from the land because of the spiritual implication of them cursing the land. God bless Nigeria.

Re: Convince Igbos To Be Part Of Nigeria, Give South-east Presidency In 2023 - Ubani by dheilaw1(m): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
EmekaA125:

Nigeria will remain for sure but not with Igbo. After all, during Biafra war, the name Nigeria consisted of Hausa and Yoruba only. Watch out and see. Either we get it peacefully or we achieve our goal through violence. Enough is Enough.
there was never a time Nigeria existed without the Igbos even during the civil war, the civil war that you people never won?

1 Like

Re: Convince Igbos To Be Part Of Nigeria, Give South-east Presidency In 2023 - Ubani by richmond500: 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
Thandiubani:

I didn't write this article for political jobbers like you.

should Nigeria convince Igbos or should the igbos convince Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Convince Igbos To Be Part Of Nigeria, Give South-east Presidency In 2023 - Ubani by EmekaA125(m): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Please do me a favour sir ; Go and take the Biafra sir. Go straight to Abuja and even your state Houses of Assembly to tell all your reps and senators to opt out of Nigeria. Sir, don't stress yourself, it's all over since 1970. The NE tried it with Boko Haram and even hoisted their flag but today Nigeria has repossessed its territory overtaken by the terrorists.

Sir, anytime I see the map of the SE in Nigeria,
I have tremendous respects for the founding fathers of Nigeria from the SE. You should thank those wise forebears of Igboland who signed up to Nigeria, they are wise men and women, they knew that they have the human resources but need a bigger platform. It is already well with Nigeria. It's only enemies of Nigeria who are losing back to back. Have you not wondered how it was easy to get the IPOB terrorists leader, that is to tell you that Nigerians will defend their nation against a common enemy. The land of Nigeria will not bless those who curse it . Those who curse the land will plant but won't reap from the land because of the spiritual implication of them cursing the land. God bless Nigeria.
IPOB is a non violent group for your information but with the way we're losing our patience towards achieving Biafra, we may resort to violence. Every Igbo blood is IPOB. Those Igbo HOR and
Senators are there for their selfish ambition that's why IPOB calls the shot in SouthEast and our people obey them. How FG, SE Governos and Leaders lost SE control to IPOB is a story for another day.
Re: Convince Igbos To Be Part Of Nigeria, Give South-east Presidency In 2023 - Ubani by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
EmekaA125:

Before 2024, Igbos won't be part of Nigeria anymore. It's not a dream, it's a promise.
Okay sir. You can go on until you believe it. Nothing built on hatred and bitterness can stand. Your only strategy is hate and bigotry. It never worked in the past and it didn't work now and will never work till eternity. I promise you that someday those with the right character will arise among the SE people of Nigeria and win over other Nigerians with love and admiration for him or her like we had for the late Pharmacist, Prof. Dora Akunyili. These current hate filled terrorists have already been rejected by God and man. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Convince Igbos To Be Part Of Nigeria, Give South-east Presidency In 2023 - Ubani by EmekaA125(m): 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
richmond500:
should Nigeria convince Igbos or should the igbos convince Nigerians
It's too late. We don't want to be part of this useless and unworking godforsaken country where illiterate leads the learned. We are IPOB. We are IGBO.
Re: Convince Igbos To Be Part Of Nigeria, Give South-east Presidency In 2023 - Ubani by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2021
EmekaA125:

It's too late. We don't want to be part of this useless and unworking godforsaken country where illiterate leads the learned. We are IPOB. We are IGBO.
Now you are speaking for the terrorists group IPOB only. Those with the power of legitimacy and mandate to lead the people and so elected by the SE people of Nigeria have never said so. In fact, you are even hiding your identity and may as well even be a non Igbo wink
Re: Convince Igbos To Be Part Of Nigeria, Give South-east Presidency In 2023 - Ubani by EmekaA125(m): 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
dheilaw1:
there was never a time Nigeria existed without the Igbos even during the civil war, the civil war that you people never won?
Na lie, Igbo instituted their own government, policy etc. University of Nigeria, Nsukka became University of Biafra following Ojukwu's decree. Pounds was immediately introduced as the legal tender in Biafra until access to food supply was cut off by Awolowo. Igbos seceded from Nigeria between 1967–1970.
Re: Convince Igbos To Be Part Of Nigeria, Give South-east Presidency In 2023 - Ubani by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
EmekaA125:

IPOB is a non violent group for your information but with the way we're losing our patience towards achieving Biafra, we may resort to violence. Every Igbo blood is IPOB. Those Igbo HOR and
Senators are there for their selfish ambition that's why IPOB calls the shot in SouthEast and our people obey them. How FG, SE Governos and Leaders lost SE control to IPOB is a story for another day.
People are scared of being beheaded or their properties burnt. Remember, sir, it's easy to destroy so there's nothing exceptional burning up and killing innocent citizens sir.
Re: Convince Igbos To Be Part Of Nigeria, Give South-east Presidency In 2023 - Ubani by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Convince Igbos To Be Part Of Nigeria, Give South-east Presidency In 2023 - Ubani by EmekaA125(m): 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Now you are speaking for the terrorists group IPOB only. Those with the power of legitimacy and mandate to lead the people and so elected by the SE people of Nigeria have never said so. In fact, you are even hiding your identity and may as well even be a non Igbo wink
Hiding my identity from who exactly?? You??
I'm telling you the position of most SouthEasterners and you are saying another thing. Igbo governors and NASS members are very useless that's why we don't take them serious in Igboland. IPOB are not terrorist. Any Igbo blood you see not supporting IPOB is doing so because of his or her own selfish reason. 99.9% of Igbos want Biafra and you can go to hell with ur Presidency for all we care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Convince Igbos To Be Part Of Nigeria, Give South-east Presidency In 2023 - Ubani by EmekaA125(m): 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
People are scared of being beheaded or their properties burnt. Remember, sir, it's easy to destroy so there's nothing exceptional burning up and killing innocent citizens sir.
U are not in SouthEast. U have never been to Igboland yet you claim to know what's happening in my region more than me. No be juju be that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Convince Igbos To Be Part Of Nigeria, Give South-east Presidency In 2023 - Ubani by dheilaw1(m): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2021
EmekaA125:

Na lie, Igbo instituted their own government, policy etc. University of Nigeria, Nsukka became University of Biafra following Ojukwu's decree. Pounds was immediately introduced as the legal tender in Biafra until access to food supply was cut off by Awolowo. Igbos seceded from Nigeria between 1967–1970.
the same ojukwu that cowardly abandoned you people and fled when the heat was too much for him? Your submission that Biafra existed without Nigeria would have been valid if the war was won by Biafra. If Biafra existed, why is it not existing today? Go back to history

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convince Igbos To Be Part Of Nigeria, Give South-east Presidency In 2023 - Ubani by Thandiubani(m): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Just going over the bolded, sir, I think you underestimate the severity of the hatred and bigotry created by the IPOB terrorist group.

There are tonnes of audio , tweets , Facebook posts by the IPOB terrorists leader calling for the killing of the leaders of other regions and outrightly instructing his followers to go burn down Lagos which till now he has not retracted or apologized.

Sir, the patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction remain my heroes and I believe they should be allowed to lead the marketing of any candidate of SE extraction to other Nigerians. Nobody will buy your kind of narrative sir. I love my country so much that I wish it well every day and Night. May God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

This is very wicked reasoning. in 2015 when Boko Haram terrorists were busy killing innocent people in the north, destroying lives and properties, bombing Abuja and other states, nobody gave that as an excuse not to vote Buhari. Rather, everyone was busy telling us how he from the north understands their problem and can solve it because he's from there and is also a former military man.

Now, we want a SE man to occupy the position, you are telling me that nobody will vote for someone from that region because you think the antecedents of IPOB will make people not to vote for him. That's is really sad coming from you. Pure hypocrisy and that is why Nigeria is where it is today. People can't just boldly say the truth no matter whose ox is gored.
Re: Convince Igbos To Be Part Of Nigeria, Give South-east Presidency In 2023 - Ubani by oyatz(m): 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
EmekaA125:

You are very very right. Believe me, IPOB worked so hard to achieve this. It's either Igbo governors and President hopefuls jettison their Utopia dream and support Biafra restoration or we become extremely violent towards it in 2023. Since no tribe will vote an Igbo candidate, the only option available is Biafra but those idiots won't read the handwriting on the wall and stop fighting IPOB.

Even in getting Biafra, you will still need the cooperation and support of non-Igbo Nigerians.

Biafra can be gotten in 3 ways;

1) WAR: This has been tried before but didn't work.

However, this can still work if Biafra has superior advantages (like more sophisticated Technology, greater economic resources, favourable geographical factors e.g Biafra controlling the coastline of Nigeria and blocking Nigeria from reaching the outside world and Biafra having more DEPENDABLE allies than Nigeria) over Nigeria

2) Peaceful and Diplomatic resolutions: this will require ammendment of the Constitution to accommodate secession, a long process that will require the support and cooperation of all Nigerians.

3) Combinations of the first two options: After long period of war (like 20 years) resulting in a statement, both sides decide to come to round table to agree on disintegration of the country. This was what happened in Sudan Vs South Sudan and Ethiopia Vs Eritrea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Convince Igbos To Be Part Of Nigeria, Give South-east Presidency In 2023 - Ubani by oyatz(m): 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2021
Thandiubani:

This is very wicked reasoning. in 2015 when Boko Haram terrorists were busy killing innocent people in the north, destroying lives and properties, bombing Abuja and other states, nobody gave that as an excuse not to vote Buhari. Rather, everyone was busy telling us how he from the north understands their problem and can solve it because he's from there and is also a former military man.

Now, we want a SE man to occupy the position, you are telling me that nobody will vote for someone from that region because you think the antecedents of IPOB will make people not to vote for him. That's is really sad coming from you. Pure hypocrisy and that is why Nigeria is where it is today. People can't just boldly say the truth no matter whose ox is gored.

The truth, most times is unpalatable.

1) No two elections are exactly alike.

2) The candidacy of Buhari will NOT be like the candidacy of even any other Northern, let alone be like the candidacy of an Igbo presidential candidate.
Re: Convince Igbos To Be Part Of Nigeria, Give South-east Presidency In 2023 - Ubani by oyatz(m): 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2021
EmekaA125:

Then form your own country where everything is perfect and stop disturbing the rest of us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Convince Igbos To Be Part Of Nigeria, Give South-east Presidency In 2023 - Ubani by oyatz(m): 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2021
Thandiubani:

Honestly, it will be a plus for Nigeria if igbo presidential candidates can join the presidential race and campaign for the presidential ticket of both the APC and the PDP with utmost seriousness and commitment.

As at now, it seems only igbo youths online are campaigning for Igbo presidency but the Igbo politicians someone has accepted that they can't win and don't want to risk losing their money on a an election that they know they won't win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Convince Igbos To Be Part Of Nigeria, Give South-east Presidency In 2023 - Ubani by Buckeyemedia1: 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
EmekaA125:

Last I checked Orji Kalu, Okooracha, Ikpeazu, Theodore Orji, Nnamni, Ezeife, CC Onoh, Ohakim, Jim Nwobodo, Umuahi, Peter Obi, Chris Ngige, Obiano to name a few are all igbos, so who are the illiterates leading the learned?
Re: Convince Igbos To Be Part Of Nigeria, Give South-east Presidency In 2023 - Ubani by mbaise1000: 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
dheilaw1:
you write too much grammar with little or no iota of sense in it. Today you talk about igbo presidency or Nigeria breaks up, next minute you say igbo is not interested in the presidency but Biafra. Why don't you be sincere to yourself for once and stop making a fool of yourself on a public forum like this. Ewure
If you are a little more intelligent like I said before, you maybe able to check at least some of my comments on this platform to see my position on this topic before you rush to insults as you are used to, I don't need to threaten the break up of nigeria, it's already gone to pieces, thanks to things like you and those you support for nothing, I said for nothing because I know you are suffering and smiling and praising those using your non existent brain, I know your type voted for buhari twice and will do it a third time if given the choice, that shows what you are, I very PROUD of who I am and what I believe abput nigeria and I know you are not proud of ehat you are and your country, but if you are, give me one reason for that, you enjoy your slavery and that's none of my problem but it becomes a problem when you want others to be like you, I am PROUDLY 5%
Re: Convince Igbos To Be Part Of Nigeria, Give South-east Presidency In 2023 - Ubani by dheilaw1(m): 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]
If you are a little more intelligent like I said before, you maybe able to check at least some of my comments on this platform to see my position on this topic before you rush to insults as you are used to, I don't need to threaten the break up of nigeria, it's already gone to pieces, thanks to things like you and those you support for nothing, I said for nothing because I know you are suffering and smiling and praising those using your non existent brain, I know your type voted for buhari twice and will do it a third time if given the choice, that shows what you are, I very PROUD of who I am and what I believe abput nigeria and I know you are not proud of ehat you are and your country, but if you are, give me one reason for that, you enjoy your slavery and that's none of my problem but it becomes a problem when you want others to be like you, I am PROUDLY 5%
summarize this epistle, I don't have time for gibberish
Re: Convince Igbos To Be Part Of Nigeria, Give South-east Presidency In 2023 - Ubani by theTranscriber: 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
[s]
Thandiubani:

With this deranged mindset, I don’t think you want peace in this country. Every right thinking person knows that Nigeria cannot work if a section of the country is marginalized. Lost souls like you with this mentality go about shouting one Nigeria but will do everything possible to scuttle it with your nonsensical views. Be reasonable for once; if not for anything but for peace to reign in the country. Let’s advocate for what is right. Make everyone feel among in this country. Anything less will attract anarchy and it will affect you and I.
[/s]trash
bring your violence
lol
you served the PDP
it's time to benefit
you might contest but can't win
it's obvious
Kanu and his ipob terrorists have done more harm than you think

I just need to show a detribalised Yoruba man one of kanu's videos and he will be tribalised immediately
with the large following Kanu has in Igboland
it shows that he talks thier thoughts

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Release C V / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State (photos) / The Hypocrisy Of The Highest Order From Media And South East.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.