Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE (36521 Views)

Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by Maestro21: 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2021
blackslayer:

My goodness...it is the same God that gave us the brain to cure diseases with drugs and medicine! That is the miracle and gift from God through man's action and work. God inspires man to do these things! Please apply wisdom and an open heart when reading the word of God. God's word is complete!
I dare you to go and drink poison and talk about, it will not hurt you....It's not even about testing God's words because i know that will be some people's rebuttal! Drink the poison and take the antidote so you will not die....Now that is God's amazing work!

Does this "vaccine" prevent one from contracting the disease or transmitting it?
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by vision2050: 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
That is I lost my Uncle to covid19 last Friday. We are to bury grandma this Saturday (today) Covid19 na real bastard cry cry cry
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by foreshore(m): 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
daddytime:
Is he related to the late Prime Minister Tafawa Bbalewa?

Farewell sir.

Stupid question!
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by CodeTemplar: 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You obviously don't know me if you think so.

I wish he changes and begins to base his teachings and actions on the most important things, not lesser matters like tithes before he departs not beforehand.
You are deeply stupid for opening your mouth to accuse him falsely.
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2021
CodeTemplar:
You are deeply stupid for opening your mouth to accuse him falsely.
Kindly state the false accusation if you're not much worse?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by CodeTemplar: 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Kindly state the false accusation if you're not much worse?
You are even more stupid than I earlier thought. It is in your character to always come up with accusation that aren't true then start replying to them. I guess they assigned you the task of pulling Oyedepo down on Nairaland from your shrine. With all your errors about scriptures that litter Nairaland and the evidence of the spirit of error that is at work in you and that is clear across your user accounts, I am surprised you have the audacity to assign a false doctrine to Oyedepo and start using Mathews 23:23 to persecute him. Same Mathews 23:23 I had to open a thread for before it could penetrate your thick skull. You are irredeemably stupid.
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by tolguy(m): 8:39pm On Aug 14, 2021
daddytime:

Farewell sir.
they hailed from the same village
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by donnie(m): 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2021
Churches are fully with them in this PLANdemic. I always knew rccg was part of the game with their GO wearing face mask everywhere even behind the pulpit. They should leave lies and allow the pastor to rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by Darreytinho10(m): 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
People died this month o, rip to the dead cry
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by Ewedegubbler: 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2021
Which one come be Pastor Tafawa balewa? This northerners sef, tomorrow you will hear ‘Pastor Emmanuel Usman dan Fodio, Samuel Osama bin Ladin; Is that not madness?

When Saul became a Christian be changed his game to Paul. Etc

You can’t claim to be a pastor and still carrying Islamic paraphernalia upandan..

Haba
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by Kobojunkie: 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2021
vision2050:
That is I lost my Uncle to covid19 last Friday. We are to bury grandma this Saturday (today) Covid19 na real bastard cry cry cry
You serious? shocked
This in Nigeria or where? lipsrsealed
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by CareerMom: 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
RIP Pastor Danjuma, I will never forget your funny jokes. It is well.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by Ishilove: 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
COVID-19 is real, people. There is a new strain in town that is blowing sickness into people. This i know for a fact because I know people that it has affected. Please people, be safe.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by Ishilove: 9:10pm On Aug 14, 2021
vision2050:
Over real. People just dey use this tin play
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
Chai!
Forget the controversies & conspiracy theories surrounding the covid-19 vaccine by our big religious leaders, be like Pastor Mattew Ashimolowo & Rev. Victor Adeyemi & get vaccinated.

RIP Pastor Danjuma.

Pst. Matthew Ashimolowo, did he die for your sins?
Get vaccinated and leave others alone.

I am highly convinced that what's in this country is hunger virus , not covid.
If it were covid19, we would all had been gone long ago. Check your public transportation system and your markets. We rub ourselves daily boarding public vehicles with maximum load. Sometimes no ventilation, even the vehicles are in daily use. They are not sanitized. Market the same thing....I can't also remember the last time I saw someone on mask. Not that we are not vaccinated but we still live freely. NCDC death toll was increasing daily during the lockdown but immediately the lockdown was lifted, it all dropped. Now they are still releasing figures because they want to cash out

Yes, it could be in abroad, not in Nigeria. What we have here is hunger .
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by Maestro21: 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
prekumohtim:

If it were covid19, we would all had been gone long ago. Check your public transportation system and your markets. We rub ourselves daily boarding public vehicles with maximum load. Sometimes no ventilation, even the vehicles are in daily use. They are not sanitized. Market the same thing....I can't also remember the last time I saw someone on mask. Not that we are vaccinated but we still live freely. NCDC death toll was increasing daily during the lockdown but immediately the lockdown was lifted, it all dropped. Now they are still releasing figures because they want to to cash out

My own is, where is it indicated in the story that the man was not vaccinated?

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by Enn214(m): 9:27pm On Aug 14, 2021
daddytime:

Farewell sir.
Na tafa-balogun
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by ppogba: 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2021
It seems a futile effort convincing people that Covid-19 is real.

Some say is it scamdemic and others say it is plandemic. It does not matter whatever anybody believes.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
CodeTemplar:

You are even more stupid than I earlier thought. It is in your character to always come up with accusation that aren't true then start replying to them. I guess they assigned you the task of pulling Oyedepo down on Nairaland from your shrine. With all your errors about scriptures that litter Nairaland and the evidence of the spirit of error that is at work in you and that is clear across your user accounts, I am surprised you have the audacity to assign a false doctrine to Oyedepo and start using Mathews 23:23 to persecute him. Same Mathews 23:23 I had to open a thread for before it could penetrate your thick skull. You are irredeemably stupid.
Not surprised a lot of dirt is emanating from you because out of the abundance of a man's heart, the mouth speaks, so a man cannot give what he doesn't have

Why not check the same verse to see how it said tithes are the lesser matter of the laws just as i said, unless you chose to remain blind to it since it proves your false accusation false.

You can quote it here if you're sure of that, except you're saying that Oyedepo doesn't preach tithing much, since it's a lesser matter according to Jesus' saying in that verse.
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by Iliyasdass(m): 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
daddytime:

Farewell sir.

No Sir... Tafawa Balewa is a local govt area in Bauchi named after the Prime Minster Tafawa Balewa. So late Pastor Danjuma Tafawa balewa name shows that he is from Tafawa balewa local govt area of BAUCHI.
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by adecz: 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
Wow!!!

I sabi this family wella..
shocked shocked
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by raphy(m): 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
It's well with his soul..but why are they making it look like the covid is back seriously so they can do another lockdown .
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by Kobojunkie: 11:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
raphy post=104799174[b:
]It's well with his soul..[/b]but why are they making it look like the covid is back seriously so they can do another lockdown .
How do you know it is well with his soul? undecided

My mother talk say, before you open your mouth to talk, use your tongue count your teeth well well, make sure that thinh wey you want talk make sense. undecided

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by nedekid: 11:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hausa:
I need to get vaccinated. How did you do yours and how much?
Go to your nearest health center. It is free.
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by nedekid: 12:12am On Aug 15, 2021
prekumohtim:

If it were covid19, we would all had been gone long ago. Check your public transportation system and your markets. We rub ourselves daily boarding public vehicles with maximum load. Sometimes no ventilation, even the vehicles are in daily use. They are not sanitized. Market the same thing....I can't also remember the last time I saw someone on mask. Not that we are not vaccinated but we still live freely. NCDC death toll was increasing daily during the lockdown but immediately the lockdown was lifted, it all dropped. Now they are still releasing figures because they want to cash out

People are getting sick everyday from those crowded buses etc. Most will recover and term it as common cold, maleria, fever etc.
A small percentage will fall clinically ill, and need hospital care. Also a few will die.
When compared to our huge population, poor reporting of death (human life does not hold value in Nigeria) it might seem a negligible amount of death. But still hundreds of unreported death occur related to covid.
See, where we went to bury a relative at vaults and gardens Ikoyi that died of covid, the opposite parcel of land in acres was being graded for expansion. 1 month later when the deseased family went to visit the grave, that huge land for expansion had been fully occupied with fresh Graves! Infact they had started grading another land.
In my estate alone over 10 landlords died during that covid period, question is did they all have a meeting to die at the same time? What are the odds?
Anyway, just try to be safe.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by Judybash93(m): 1:08am On Aug 15, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Who would you now believe?

Those like David Oyedepo and Chris Oyakhilome who claim Covid-19 is a scam, or their close friends like Matthew Ashimolowo and Benny Hinn respectively who believe it's real. Benny Hinn even claimed to have contracted the virus.

I believe in the report of the Lord which says:

Mark 16:18

They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Luke 10:19

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss. Amen.

God bless.

Even if you get vaccinated a million times and I don't once, it would still be safer for anyone to stay with me than you.

I am a living testimony of what Jesus in what you quoted.

It's only when I derail or need to learn an important lesson that I ever fall sick.

So unless that happens, even if everyone else in the country contracts the virus, it would not be able to touch me.

brov!! You need to snap out of this delusion now. It's not because of you but because of others that you'll either infect or advise to derail. If you don't want the vaccine, fine, but please stop with this propaganda. Don't worry sha! It'd take an experience for you to know that the virus doesn't care about your religious affiliation.
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by kramer: 1:54am On Aug 15, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Even if you get vaccinated a million times and I don't once, it would still be safer for anyone to stay with me than you.

I am a living testimony of what Jesus in what you quoted.

It's only when I derail or need to learn an important lesson that I ever fall sick.

So unless that happens, even if everyone else in the country contracts the virus, it would not be able to touch me.

God asked me to show you these links so you can use the brain he gave you

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/08/us/florida-church-covid-deaths-vaccination-clinic-trnd/index.html

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-52038297

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57958358

The last one is particularly for people like you.
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by kramer: 2:11am On Aug 15, 2021
Maestro21:

My own is, where is it indicated in the story that the man was not vaccinated?

Because the mortality rate for vaccinated people is extremely low. Going by the stats in the US it's 0.01%. Go and get your vaccine

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/07/31/health/fully-vaccinated-people-breakthrough-hospitalization-death/index.html
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by kramer: 2:14am On Aug 15, 2021
raphy:
It's well with his soul..but why are they making it look like the covid is back seriously so they can do another lockdown .

In case you haven't been reading the news, it's back everywhere in the world, thanks to a new variant
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by Maestro21: 3:26am On Aug 15, 2021
kramer:

Because the mortality rate for vaccinated people is extremely low. Going by the stats in the US it's 0.01%. Go and get your vaccine

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/07/31/health/fully-vaccinated-people-breakthrough-hospitalization-death/index.html

I will only have a meaningful conversation with you if you do not quote CNN as I do not believe in anything that comes from there. I will for the sake of a conversation entertain CDC data. What is the mortality rate for unvaccinated people? Meanwhile, there are as many deaths amongst the vaccinated according to UK data, Massachusetts data etc.
Re: RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE by Maestro21: 3:32am On Aug 15, 2021
kramer:

In case you haven't been reading the news, it's back everywhere in the world, thanks to a new variant

So what is the solution to this "new" variant?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) / Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.