Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (3448 Views)

6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Magnoliaa(f): 2:28am On Aug 15, 2021
cooooooks:
I don't take generalizations as common knowledge; whether about men or women or race or etc. I, a social observer, is not confirming these " truths ". So there. wink
Burbye then. It's you that know. Too bad you share gender with them o, so you berra get used to me referring to men, males or do eyes right if I do... If not, it's on you.

You: "To them, a hoe is a woman that have sex, loves it , whether in moderation or not."

I'm also curious as to where you're finding these 100% of men who think women are not supposed to like sex. That's not even consistent with calling a woman a hoe.
Hohoho. It's not consistent? You're brushing up, good. Welcome to the introductory class on Alfa Pillars Logic 103 (as in classic male thinking and demands and statements riddled with contradictions upon contradictions).
Do you know what statistics is? Population and sample? References and deducing? You know how you can make conclusions about a group from just observing a size of them? I am not talking about 100% of men. I don't. I don't ever. I think this should be pretty obvious?

If hoe means promiscuous, then argue along those lines. These straw men (whether by you or these magical 100% of men) add nothing to the conversation. I think.
"Can't wife a hoe." This is a general statement, made by men. When you asked that question, where did you whip up that notion from? The stars? Society? How do you want me to talk about this without its social implications and basis and biases? Just how?? Ehennn. Sex (lack of it, too much of it, liking it, having it with numerous random people) is not the sole determinant of someone's fitness for marriage. I have actually done and covered and stated the likely implication of promiscuity as it truly meant up there. I said promiscuity might make a person prone to cheating, so if you marry a promiscuous woman/man, you likely cannot keep such hoes/community deeks. That's the implication of promiscuity as it relate to wifing a hoe. You can't wife her, in that case. ALL THESE notwithstanding, I went on to talk about the other divide of when you can 'wife a hoe' as it relates to its social implication. That's not me strawmanning. That's even me adding to the conversation. Telling you how the word "hoe" can be viewed from different angles, and you seem to be one fixed on a literary/dictionary definition of it or sum'n... This... this is like muddled between general notions and our subjective ideas. Because your initial questions were both personal and generic. And my responses will be from both angles. So I think you should infer that and not try to pigeonhole my responses to an individual, you-and-me level?

I don't disagree with the quoted below.

Also, I don't even think I said (as my opinion) that a hoe can't make a wife, even though I have heard of research along those lines. Why? Because even women or men that are not hoes can make terrible spouses; people may just not be compatible; people may have married for the 'wrong reasons', etc. There are so many nodes where things could go wrong, and I don't think the research has (or can) account for all these nodes.
Re: ... by cooooooks(m): 2:56am On Aug 15, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Burbye then. It's you that know. Too bad you share gender with them o, so you berra get used to me referring to men, males or do eyes right if I do... If not, it's on you.

I believe in freedom of speech, generalize away.

Magnoliaa:

Hohoho. It's not consistent? You're brushing up, good. Welcome to the introductory class on Alfa Pillars Logic 103 (as in classic male thinking and demands and statements riddled with contradictions upon contradictions).

To be fair, what I called inconsistent is what you asserted not necessarily what a men's rights activist said. Regardless, the nebulous issue exists here too. Different MRAs or TRPillers ascribe different approaches. There is a huge variety from MGTOW to PUA to Egalitarianism, etc.

Magnoliaa:

I am not talking about 100% of men. I don't. I don't ever. I think this should be pretty obvious?

You specifically said: "...what I am saying about men (you can read this as being 100% as well)...". Now you are saying: "I am not talking about 100% of men". Nne, which is it?

Magnoliaa:

Telling you how the word "hoe" can be viewed from different angles, and you seem to be one fixed on a literary/dictionary definition of it or sum'n...

Hoe has a definition, you are trying to make a point by ascribing many meanings to this one word at the same time. I don't see how that is consistent.
Re: ... by Magnoliaa(f): 3:30am On Aug 15, 2021
cooooooks:

To be fair, what I called inconsistent is what you asserted not necessarily what a men's rights activist said. Regardless, the nebulous issue exists here too. Different MRAs or TRPillers ascribe different approaches. There is a huge variety from MGTOW to PUA to Egalitarianism, etc.
Redpillers or men or whoever say it. And I 'reported' it. If there's any inconsistency, it's from men's claims. Not wanting women to like sex and calling them hoes. I have literally repeated it countless times that I was telling what men say and how you're misunderstanding that, subtly spinning it around to claim I'm the one being inconsistent is beyond me. And I feel you could have at least acknowledged that huge chunks of my clarifications you cut away, yunno? Now you don't have any problem with it? You get where I am coming from? You, WHERE are you coming from? What's inconsistent about the point I'm trying to make? undecided I asked you where you whipped up the question from. Were you thinking in terms of lexis/structure or from a societal angle? If you frankly cannot see how holistic I'm being, because of your questions anyway, if you don't see that men slut-shame women anyhow, because of their perceptions, goodnight.

You specifically said: "...what I am saying about men (you can read this as being 100% as well)...". Now you are saying: "I am not talking about 100% of men". Nne, which is it?
That was me being sarcastic and telling you to go ahead and read it as 100% because you've one too many times made such conclusions. I would think it'll be easy to tell that. When I say men, I don't mean all and I had to make that clear in the second part.
Re: ... by arthurwillia(m): 7:18am On Aug 15, 2021
dacblogger:

There is more to sexual intercourse that the physical eyes can see
Some people carry alot of spirits and when you engage in sexual intercourse and Fluids are been exchanged,that is exactly how spirits can be exchanged.
You might sleep with a girl who is possessed or Bewitched and you start experiencing bad luck and all sorts of bad things
Some people carry bad luck dey walk up and down normally .

This is just a brief explanation, can't go into details right now

Mtchew
Bad Spirits are exchanged bad luck are exchanged
I’ve never seen when you people will say good spirits are exchanged or good luck
It’s always bad spirit and bewitching

Can’t you see something is seriously wrong with you amd you have no one to tell you.
No scriptural backing nothing nothing

Sexual sin is a sin and it’ stops at that no Dey cap
Re: ... by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 8:19am On Aug 15, 2021
dacblogger:
How will you feel when a guy tells you he slept with over a 100 girls nd he is just 37 undecided undecided undecided

Does this include oloshos?
Re: ... by Kondomatic(m): 9:40am On Aug 15, 2021
dacblogger:

True, the ordinary eyes do not see gonorrhea, syphilis, hiv/aids and other sexually transmitted disease and infections, aside this? Nothing else.

Its only here that all these spiritual rubbish count. I remember talking to some group of guys at work. They all believed that having sex in a car "knocks" the engine but none of them could explain why it doesn't happen to the engine of white people's car.
Re: ... by debbydams(f): 9:56am On Aug 15, 2021
Petyprincess:
I will break up with him, I can't marry community preek.
Men should learn to be with one woman, having countless body counts as a man should not be encouraged.
100 body counts, thats city preek not community nd some men have more than that. grin some ladies have lost count..God should just have mercy on us
Re: ... by StPete: 9:59am On Aug 15, 2021
dacblogger:

[s]Carrying alot of demons all in the name of living life...[/s]

Rubbish talk
Re: ... by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
Petyprincess:
I will break up with him, I can't marry community preek.
Men should learn to be with one woman, having countless body counts as a man should not be encouraged.

cool cool cool cool

❤❤❤❤

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by dacblogger: 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Does this include oloshos?
Ya
Re: ... by escapefromusa(f): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kondomatic:
They all believed that having sex in a car "knocks" the engine but none of them could explain why it doesn't happen to the engine of white people's car.

You do not share same/similar ancestral gods.
Re: ... by Womanizer(m): 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
Quality is better than quantity
Re: ... by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
dacblogger:

Ya

Then one has to establish how many of that number were normal relationships. Its easy for someone to fall into a habit of carying oloshos or visiting where houses where one can easily build up a body count of 100 within months.
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 31, 2022
dacblogger:

Some people carry alot of spirits and when you engage in sexual intercourse and Fluids are been exchanged,that is exactly how spirits can be exchanged.
You might sleep with a girl who is possessed or Bewitched and you start experiencing bad luck and all sorts of bad things
Some people carry bad luck dey walk up and down normally .

This is just a brief explanation, can't go into details right now

my dear u re riqht oo shocked. E get wan gal i knack, she no fine, buh she get waist. . Na so dix gal dey do like wan mamie water. . D gal people dnt fancy her alot. Jux that i use quickie take knack her. Now am experiencin bad luck in my life.
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 31, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Okurrr. Lemme attempt this. Interesting questions.

[s]Sexual promiscuity ≠ sexual knowledge and experience? So, I can marry any kind of guy on the sexual scale, BUT if being sexually active makes him prone to cheating and such, then no, I won't like that kind of person for a husband, no matter how much he knows sexually. And yes, same applies to a woman too. Women are sexual beings as much as men are and should not be judged for it, but if a guy feels a particular woman is prone to being sexually unfaithful, he's free to not mingle with her.

Your number 2. Bear in mind that that phrase is borne out of a sexist mindframe and judgement as usual. Such that even if a woman has slept with only one or two guys, she's tagged a hoe. It's not that the woman is promiscuous like that, no. It's simply used to judge and shame women into 'virtuousness' even in cases where it's not true (that they're 'sleeping around'). I believe when men call a woman a h*e, she's simply just being sexual as they are, so I don't believe she can't be wifed. She can like sex and still make a great partner/mother, they are not mutually exclusive.

So I'm guessing your second point ties to the first, and what you're implying is if I believe a woman can be a good wife despite her body counts, then a man can be a good husband in spite of his body counts. They can both be great partners despite their body counts. Yes. Men ordinarily do not face any obstacle concerning that. They can marry even with 200 body counts. So a woman should be able to do so too. And yes, a h*e (an average woman that likes sex) can make a great partner as much as a man who's sexually active and healthy. In these cases, it's not promiscuity.

But in actual cases where both a man and a woman are "community properties", with countless body counts and a reckless sexual life, they both cannot make "faithful and good" husbands and wives.

If a woman that sleeps around cannot be wifed, then a man that does so too cannot be 'husbanded.' (This is what Princess' point is I think).

But average, everyday women who are simply enjoying sex can get married - the same way men have been doing without hitches. You don't have to have countless partners to learn, do you? A woman with experience can teach and guide her husband as well, letting him know what she likes and doesn't.

And for number 3, realistically, some of those women will get married. The same way some fuc-kboys and co. will too. Some people will end up with them. We cannot control that. So I guess they'll be whatever kind of partner they'll be to their SOs. Whether the good or bad or abusive or less than ideal.

Being in a patriarchal society, I will not be an hypocrite if I advocate for men's faithfulness and against community preeks and I don't do same for women. Why? To speak against a woman having sex and for her closing her legs is the norm. The preaching is already being done to women, it's the norm for them. Women have already been preached to and groomed and shamed. To ignore a woman breaking out of those conditions and to face a man who's naturally been permitted and shaming him into celibacy and keeping his zips locked will not be a biased thing to do. (In that context).[/s]

Op made the question very simple, your answer come full page angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Who Use Extra-small Condoms, How Do You Buy Them In Pharmacies? / To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard / Africans Are USELESS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.