Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

How To Build Community/social Media With Wordpress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Build Community/social Media With Wordpress (135 Views)

Nurse On Duty Set Confusion Among Men On Social Media With Her Curvy Shape (pic) / Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife On Social Media With N300k For Valentine / Lagos Girl Burn Social Media With Her Open Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Build Community/social Media With Wordpress by Tkingg(m): 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hello

Facebook and other social media are good place to build community/group, but after reaching 10k member upward you will agree with me that it's no longer a good platform because:

1) You can't customise it the way you want

2) You can't monetise it

3) Facebook can close you down anytime

4) Those members are actually for Facebook.

I'm sure you know all this and you will like to build your own community just that you don't know how and if you do the price to pay programmer is scary.

Good news!!

You can build your community with WordPress, using plugin like buddyboss, buddypress, peepso, bbpress, kleo (theme) e.t.c

With $200 to $500 you will get a good community that can be monetise.

Good Good News!!!

You can actually start with GPL plugins and themes (free plugin and theme) till your community start paying you back.

Contact me if you are interested

0 8 1 1 0 8 0 8 5 9 1

Example:

You can check this site

www.startuppreneur.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Daily Relationship Dose - Lyricalng / Daily Relationship Dose - Lyricalng / How Do You Get Ready?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.