Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Urgent Advise Needed Please Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advise Needed Please Help. (405 Views)

I Need Urgent Advise On A Boyfriend Issue! / I Saw This On My Bed!! When I Opened The Door ..advise Needed / Cheating Wife. Advise Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advise Needed Please Help. by educhigo: 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2021
Please help my english is not very good but I hope you can understand it.started. I'm single,38years now without having a girlfriend my family friend introduce one girl from my hometown in anambra state, my mother have visited her parents,but I never see the girl before only saw her picture,I requested her number she accepted, now I invited her to my house, also accepted plan to stay one week in my house without sex, almost 3days now she stays with me she even dont want me to touch her body, and I asked her she says that she is not here in my house for sex.what can I do now, should I chess her out from my house.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed Please Help. by Jerryherd: 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2021
Niggar it's called arranged marriage for a reason

You are 38 years so forget all this unrealistic expectations of love, romance, perfect woman.

Average live expectancy of a Nigerian man is 53

Your primary goal is to get her pregnant so as to Atleast have a child on earth,

Get her comfortable, keep calm till she gets relaxed , it's a convenience marriage so treat her as if you are her sugar daddy
Re: Urgent Advise Needed Please Help. by Godada(m): 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2021

So if I got you correctly, you said you are on the other side of thirty without a girlfriend and a friend got you a lady and what you wanna do is test drive?

If that's what it is, I am afraid you got it all wrong. First of all, what have you been doing all your life that you don't have a woman you can call your own? That's weird.

Secondly, Is she your spec? As in body shape, character, beliefs and is she working? You shouldn't be concerned about sex. Go have sex with paid service providers. Plan your life.

Sit her down and discuss how you guys will live. Arranged marriages are doomed to fail so plan wisely
Re: Urgent Advise Needed Please Help. by educhigo: 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2021
Thanks so much,she says that I have to married her before talking of sex, I'm so disappointed, maybe she has an agenda,they have told her that I have money I own a house, that I just come back from abroad, she even tell me everything they told her.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed Please Help. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2021
Your case is a complicated one,waiting for the elders to come attend to you
Re: Urgent Advise Needed Please Help. by educhigo: 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
Godada:

So if I got you correctly, you said you are on the other side of thirty without a girlfriend and a friend got you a lady and what you wanna do is test drive?

If that's what it is, I am afraid you got it all wrong. First of all, what have you been doing all your life that you don't have a woman you can call your own? That's weird.

Secondly, Is she your spec? As in body shape, character, beliefs and is she working? You shouldn't be concerned about sex. Go have sex with paid service providers. Plan your life.

Sit her down and discuss how you guys will live. Arranged marriages are doomed to fail so plan wisely
I base in asia country for 13years just come back to nigeria.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed Please Help. by Skullano(m): 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hahaha, Baba come buy me beer if you dey Anambra State now jare.

No dey give yourself high BP maka otu nwanyi.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed Please Help. by Godada(m): 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
educhigo:
I base in asia country for 13years just come back to nigeria.

Fine. Then you can slow down and get to know her, bro. Best wishes
Re: Urgent Advise Needed Please Help. by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
If I am that comfortable in my house no girl will give me such attitude arranged or not. Niggur up your game.

(1) (Reply)

Is Sex In Marriage A Role Or An Act Of Service? / 7 Reasons Why Men Are Scared Of Marriage / My Virginity) This Movie Is Trending Like Mad. Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.