Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,288 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) (50487 Views)

Small Canoe Carries Loaded Bus And Passengers Across River In Taraba State / Container Falls On A Fully Loaded Bus At Ojuelegba Bridge, Lagos / Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) by highskies(m): 9:23am On Aug 15, 2021
Ahhh shocked
Re: Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) by Brainbox2020(m): 9:24am On Aug 15, 2021
Nairaland and bad news are like 5/6

Spits*
Re: Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 15, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Seriously I didnt know some yoruba people are this stupid and foolish, what a cursed tribe
so because of one person, you had to curse a whole tribe?
How are you different from him right now?

2 Likes

Re: Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 15, 2021
SLAP44:
Fulani herdsmen again.

The bus might be dodging a herd of cows driven by one illiterate fellow.
A fool will always talk even if it's irrelevant!!

2 Likes

Re: Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) by adecz: 9:26am On Aug 15, 2021
Herdsmen again❕❗️❕☹️☹️☹️
Re: Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) by ezemontest: 9:26am On Aug 15, 2021
so bad
Re: Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) by egunna(m): 9:26am On Aug 15, 2021
SLAP44:
Fulani herdsmen again.

grow sense abeg

3 Likes

Re: Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) by izubext007: 9:26am On Aug 15, 2021
Is this a river.
Re: Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) by DigiPerson: 9:27am On Aug 15, 2021
So the bus was completely submerged?
Re: Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 15, 2021
10mobile:

How do you know he's Yoruba? I think it's also stupid to say what you're not sure of or to abuse whole tribes of millions of individuals because of one person's misbehavior. Meanwhile, I'm Igbo before you restart the rants.
Lol grin before he restart the rants!!

It amazes me how people use a single persons action to judge a whole demographic of people! It's annoying honestly!

3 Likes

Re: Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:29am On Aug 15, 2021
He can only f00l his fellow like you, he's an Ipob Terrorist as you are. Can you now see you're both cursed from cursed Region
Ikwerelastborn:

Seriously I didnt know some yoruba people are this stupid and foolish, what a cursed tribe

7 Likes

Re: Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) by Nayturalistic: 9:29am On Aug 15, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

By the special grace of God, it is YOUR tribe that will never prosper. It is YOUR tribe that is cursed and will remain so.

Omo Ofo...

5 Likes

Re: Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) by Coronavirus84: 9:29am On Aug 15, 2021
This route is my normal route on daily basis to the office. The incident happened close to Royal Salt company along the road to ikwo. May their various soul rest in peace. We move

7 Likes

Re: Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) by rave403: 9:29am On Aug 15, 2021
RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) by Polynek(m): 9:29am On Aug 15, 2021
Chaaaii see road,
Re: Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) by amjokes(f): 9:29am On Aug 15, 2021
What a tragic Saturday
Re: Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:29am On Aug 15, 2021
Slap44 is Igbo
10mobile:

How do you know he's Yoruba? I think it's also stupid to say what you're not sure of or to abuse whole tribes of millions of individuals because of one person's misbehavior. Meanwhile, I'm Igbo before you restart the rants.
Re: Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) by terrypartners(m): 9:33am On Aug 15, 2021
SLAP44:
Fulani herdsmen again.

Stop paddling in the river of hate.

Stop super-imposing or manipulating a story to fit your vague ethnic bigotry and prejudice.

The bus plunged into a river. It never mentioned anything about cattles, much less Fulani herds men.

Rather than blame the people responsible for the irresponsible governance that did not provide a safe road for road users, you are living in self denial of the truth, and blind rage.

Talk like an enlightened fellow please

3 Likes

Re: Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 9:34am On Aug 15, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

dont you think it is an act of stupidity to abuse an entire tribe, because of one person's stupidity?

As a matter of fact, i dont know what the useless moderators on this forum doing about it .....tribalism has rendered this forum totally useless......if care is not taken , i will report this forum to the appropriate authorities......the tribalism on this forum is getting outta hand....

4 Likes

Re: Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:36am On Aug 15, 2021
An Incompetent government can not be depended upon.
Re: Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) by Coronavirus84: 9:38am On Aug 15, 2021
thundafire:
Why don't you show the bridge because with ur pics u are showing a hill and it doesn't correlate with ur claim unless u post the bridge.
1. Did the bridge collapse
2. Did the driver overspread.

Then it means all have died in the bus may their soul rest in peace Amen
My brother, There is no bridge neither hill there, its an excavator that brought out those sand you are seeing there while looking for Leads they extract from the ground and in the process they don't cover up the dip hole after. The place is within Anyigba to ikwo which is my everyday routine to the office.

2 Likes

Re: Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) by Trybes(m): 9:38am On Aug 15, 2021
10mobile:
How can a bridge be so unprotected that a bus plunges into a river? It's only now that government will start doing something to protect it.
That explains that they have little or no sense in their heads.
Re: Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 9:38am On Aug 15, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
BLACK Saturday In Ebonyi As Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into River

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki

It is a black Saturday in Ebonyi State as a fully loaded 18 seater bus has plunged into a River along Royal salt by Enyigba.

According to an eyewitness that spoke with 9NEWS NIGERIA correspondent under the condition of anonymity, none of the passenger came out as the bus is yet to be recovered.

According to him, "the bus loaded fully from Abakiliki, capital of Ebonyi and was heading to Ikwo when the bus plunged into a river."

"None of the passenger has been recovered. They are still inside the river. I beg the relevant agencies to come to their rescue please, he said."

https://9newsng.com/black-saturday-in-ebonyi-as-fully-loaded-bus-plunged-into-river-photos/

abeg, make una help me see road oooo........and dem go dey abuse lagos.......i thought ebonyi roads are paved with golds and diamonds.......
Re: Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) by Torosk1(m): 9:38am On Aug 15, 2021
Buhari e no go better for your supporter angry
You brought bad luck for this country
Re: Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 9:38am On Aug 15, 2021
that is lead/zinc mine pit, not ebonyi river. Royal salt mining company is to be hold responsible
Re: Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) by Femeto: 9:39am On Aug 15, 2021
Crock go dey that water o.

1 Like

Re: Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) by ajagidiagbo1(m): 9:39am On Aug 15, 2021
How did you know he's a Yoruba?. This nitwit is just an illiterate Bastard. A neverdowell clown masquerading as human. A universe misfit.

Just leave him to die in his ignorance.

Ikwerelastborn:

2 Likes

Re: Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) by Hadampson(m): 9:39am On Aug 15, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

My tribe is not cursed. You are the cursed one here sir.

How could you use an individual to judge a whole tribe

4 Likes

Re: Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) by guy222: 9:40am On Aug 15, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:
Lol,see this head slammer yoruba piglet denying his tribe cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete / Bayelsa International Airport Is Almost Ready (Photos) / Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.