Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,483 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave (58389 Views)

Christian Hoodlums attack Muslim Travellers Along Jos-zaria Road, Kill 22 / Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) / Victims Killed By Suspected Fulani People In Plateau Buried Amidst Tears(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by BeansAndBread(m): 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nisiw366:

That guy na oloriburuku because I don't know why a sane man would be defending Fulani's because of religion
Those who killed them did so because they are Fulani's not because they are Muslims
You and your Christian brother are bastards, this isn't the first time your savage Christians have ambushed Muslim travellers.

Not once did I defend Fulani or Bororo, they're equally terrorists and savages like you bunch. I want y'all to continue the killings, you think it would never get to you? Continue justifying the killings, you'd experience it yourself eyin omo ale!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by zickyclef: 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kuginzi:

Don't use question to answer question. Back to my question. 'Are the travellers killed among the killer herdsmen'?
You are not mòrally right to ask such question you are an hypocrite. If you want to solve a problem you start from the root. Ask you murderer brothers why they are on killing spree.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by DaRuud(m): 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
Fake news

ToneroInc:

They have started already. University of Jos students going to church this morning were waylaid and butchered like goats.

If you have any relative in that school start praying for them. They even went as far as writing them letter to inform them that they are coming.

The government is doing nothing about it. Some soldiers came with their convoy as usual; and the innocent students were singing praises, thinking that they came for their protection... only for the soldiers to pick just one female student and her luggage; and off they go.

Only God can keep the students in Unijos safe tonight and afterwards.

Pray for them.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by Thelife: 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
BeansAndBread:
Koni da fun baba e! Why not go face the bastards that killed the Christians? Oohhh, I've forgotten you Christians are fucccking cowards, stuupid savages!

Just continue, you think you can never be a victim? Be rest assured, your time go come

It pain the bastard, grin grin grin oloriburuku omo ale, awon to ni e oni kure,

So you know those bastards that killed the Christians, why don't you point them out for us. Oloriburuku masan fa ni gbogbo.

Cry more werey, so attacking in mid night and gorillah terrorism is an act of bravery in your hisslam, not surprise last I check your gigolo fake prophet mumuhammad die of a pussy grin grin grin.

You guys should come out openly to declare war and see if your mumuhaMad won't cry for you in hell.

Guess the over 25 Christian that was killed by you Muslims are not victims. Ani aye yin ma baje ni.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by Jolomenas: 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
proclinician:

Anu ofia

Compound idiat
Just answer my question
Stupid boy full of hate, how old are you?
Shallow minded person
Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by BeansAndBread(m): 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nisiw366:

Keep crying illiterate lunatic

Aiye awon ebi e ma baje mo tile ni

Check ft for the names of those killed. Did you see any Yoruba names there olofo alayebaje omo irankiran

Just continue olori buruku, e go meet you. That I can assure you of, and that Yoruba republic una dey make noise about, una no go ever get am. Mark my words, write it down!
Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by Nisiw366: 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
BeansAndBread:
You and your Christian brother are bastards, this isn't the first time your savage Christians have ambushed Muslim travellers.

Not once did I defend Fulani or Bororo, they're equally terrorists and savages like you bunch. I want y'all to continue the killings, you think it would never get to you? Continue justifying the killings, you'd experience it yourself eyin omo ale!
Hahaha sifia pains. Guy no go commit suicide ooo

So far those killed are Fulani's whether Muslims or christians, then its justified

1 Like

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by Kubernetes: 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
cosse:
This is really sad ....highly babaric too.reprisal or not...thise ppl were innocenf travellers na..this country is in crazy times

So sad indeed.
And surprisingly, C.A.N has not condemn the killing.If it were the other way round, u for don hear them dey shout.
Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by BeansAndBread(m): 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
Thelife:

It pain the bastard, grin grin grin oloriburuku omo ale, awon to ni e oni kure,

So you know those bastards that killed the Christians, why don't you point them out for us. Oloriburuku masan fa ni gbogbo.

Cry more werey, so attacking in mid night and gorillah terrorism is an act of bravery in your hisslam, not surprise last I check your gigolo fake prophet mumuhammad die of a pussy grin grin grin.

You guys should come out openly to declare war and see if your mumuhaMad won't cry for you in hell.

Guess the over 25 Christian that was killed by you Muslims are not victims. Ani aye yin ma baje ni.
Better than the Jesus whom you call god, a fucking gay who surrounded himself with 12 strong gay men. Remember how he was kissed by a male? grin grin How he avoided females like Mary Magdalene all confirming he's gay grin

Ohhhh before I forget, how he was flogged and dominated before fainting. That's whom you call god, eyin eleribu eda
Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by masseratti: 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
This is very bad, who ever did this will noy see heaven no matter what, two wrongs don't make a right, this people are innocent, same with jos people that was killed, if we can't stay together its not by force to be together, this is totally wrong, the truth must be said.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by zikter(m): 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
It was always going to come to this level as long as those in power turned a blind eye while Fulanis where butchering people across the length and breadth of the country. Any Fulani man is now viewed with deep hatred among the innocent victims of Fulani brutality, back subtly by their kinsmen in power. It will get worst if nothing tangible is done.

Again it is very sad but this is about the only way to tame Fulanis, they like violence but dread same when paid in their coin. The people of Jos may have relative peace now that this ugly event occurred

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by Patrioticman007(m): 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nisiw366:

Hahaha sifia pains. Guy no go commit suicide ooo

So far those killed are Fulani's whether Muslims or christians, then its justified

Reprisals killings begets circles of war.
Those Innocent souls where killed because they happened to be Muslims, irrespective of their tribes.
Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by Nisiw366: 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
BeansAndBread:
Just continue olori buruku, e go meet you. That I can assure you of, and that Yoruba republic una dey make noise about, una no go ever get am. Mark my words, write it down!
Hehehe crying more than Fulani's that were killed

Oloribu omo are you sure your father isn't Fulani

You and the dead Fulani's will rest in pieces in hell

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by Thelife: 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nisiw366:

That guy na oloriburuku because I don't know why a sane man would be defending Fulani's because of religion
Those who killed them did so because they are Fulani's not because they are Muslims

Oloriburuku ni, imagine the same Fulani have been killing, raping his sister and daughter in there farm, the omo ale didn't say anything about that,
Ask the bastard to show you his condemnation note on the last week killing by Muslim, he can't do that because he look away from it but when they retaliate, the bastard start crying like a baby.

Awon olofo gbogbo

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by Indispensable85(m): 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
Northurmate:
Video of the 33 travellers killed in plateau state buried in mass grave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHCIyDhUoo8?

Massacre! If you're a christian in that axis you better run away immediately. These people will surely revenge this.
Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by Nisiw366: 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Reprisals killings begets circles of war.
Are we not at war already.

Im happy they killed those Fulanis. I'm so happy about it

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by zikter(m): 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kubernetes:

So sad indeed.
And surprisingly, C.A.N has not condemn the killing.If it were the other way round, u for don hear them dey shout.
Are you current at all? They did that long time ago. Go and read your news properly

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by Nisiw366: 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
Thelife:

Oloriburuku ni, imagine the same Fulani have been killing, raping his sister and daughter in there farm, the omo ale didn't say anything about that,
Ask the bastard to show you his condemnation note on the last week killing by Muslim, he can't do that because he look away from it but when they retaliate, the bastard start crying like a baby.

Awon olofo gbogbo
In fact I'm really surprised

Maybe one of his parents is fulani

1 Like

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by BeansAndBread(m): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nisiw366:

Hehehe crying more than Fulani's that were killed

Oloribu omo are you sure your father isn't Fulani

You and the dead Fulani's will rest in pieces in hell
Coward Yorùbá Christian, just mouth and fake tears. Crying about Fulanis because you're freaking coward, Muslims in Oyo and other states face them squarely but you Christians come around crying and shouting Jesus and charms.

Dumb cowards! Any Yoruba Muslims that comes to say we're one with Yorùbá Christians, that person is a bastard!
Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by cosse(m): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kubernetes:

So sad indeed.
They did immediately actually
https://www.nairaland.com/6703122/plateau-attacks-condemns-killing-25

1 Like

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by Kuginzi: 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
zickyclef:

You are not mòrally right to ask such question you are an hypocrite. If you want to solve a problem you start from the root. Ask you murderer brothers why they are on killing spree.
Why deviating from my question. I'm patiently waiting for your answer

1 Like

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nisiw366:

Hahaha e pain am. Olofo alayebaje

So far those killed are Fulani . you and them will rest in pieces together

Sango olukoso lo ma pa gbogbo aw on ebi e

Come to soka and meet me to confirm I am from Ibadan lunatic

lo ku si inu ogunpa abi kudeti. Omi lo kusi las las.
Omo ale IPIG terrorist monkey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by BeansAndBread(m): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
masseratti:
This is very bad, who ever did this will noy see heaven no matter what, two wrongs don't make a right, this people are innocent, same with jos people that was killed, if we can't stay together its not by force to be together, this is totally wrong, the truth must be said.
This is an objective person, God bless you!
Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by zickyclef: 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kuginzi:

Why deviating from my question. I'm patiently waiting for your answer
Keep waiting till when islamibad turn to islamibadder
Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by ismail00(m): 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
greencard:
Why that headline??

What's the motive behind "33 Muslims"

@Op ,what are u aiming to achieve?

Rip to the departed
quoted
Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by Nisiw366: 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
BeansAndBread:
Coward Yorùbá Christian, just mouth and fake tears. Crying about Fulanis because you're freaking coward, Muslims in Oyo and other states face them squarely but you Christians come around crying and shouting Jesus and charms.

Dumb cowards! Any Yoruba Muslims that comes to say we're one with Yorùbá Christians, that person is a bastard!
Keep crying lunatic.

When Yoruba's killed Hausa/Fulani in sasa this year. Why aren't you crying like this olofo didan.

Point of correction, its the muslims in Oyo state who brought those Hausa/Fulani's in the first place because they surely have low IQ coupled with inferiority complex

So go to hell omo lasan lasan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by sonofElElyon: 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
Expect reprisals and counter reprisals..
That's what you get when government can not guaranty law and order
Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by Thelife: 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
BeansAndBread:

Better than the Jesus whom you call god, a fucking gay who surrounded himself with 12 strong gay men. Remember how he was kissed by a male? grin grin How he avoided females like Mary Magdalene all confirming he's gay grin

Ohhhh before I forget, how he was flogged and dominated before fainting. That's whom you call god, eyin eleribu eda

Cry more werey. The bastard die of a pussy grin grin cheesy

Why don't you go and join him in hell maybe he will reserve a pussy for you. grin grin grin

What's more in human than the bastard that created the idol (Allah) that you are slamming head for everyday die of a woman pussy grin grin. Infact esu have more dignity than your gigolo fake prophet mumuhaMad.
Hope you have slam your head today for your pussy addict idol (allah)

1 Like

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by planetx: 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
What a blood drenched nation. Deaths everywhere due to the Fulani scumbag in aso rock
Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by Nisiw366: 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

lo ku si inu ogunpa abi kudeti. Omi lo kusi las las.
Omo ale IPIG terrorist monkey.
Odun werey. Why not come and meet me in soka make I plank your head with 2 by 2

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by FIRDAUS3(m): 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
maak400:
Jos people, you guys should all watch your back right now and start doing vigilante every night, the jihadists are coming with full force with the support of the Fulani soldiers for retaliation. Your governor just declared curfew to enable Fulani soldiers massacre you like they did in obigbo.

Your comment obviously shows you're member of the cohorts who execute this cruel act......
We shall have peace in this Country but all evil doers shall Never know peace by the grace of Almighty God.
Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by BeansAndBread(m): 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
Thelife:

Cry more werey. The bastard die of a pussy grin grin cheesy

Why don't you go and join him in hell maybe he will reserve a pussy for you. grin grin grin

What's more in human than the bastard that created the idol (Allah) that you are slamming head for everyday die of a woman pussy grin grin. Infact esu have more dignity than your gigolo fake prophet mumuhaMad.
Hope you have slam your head today for your pussy addict idol (allah)
It's not a sin to die of pussy na as far as she's your wife omo ale. But dying at the hands of your own creatures whom you created is cuckery of the highest order. That's master Jesus grin grin

I remember one time the devil tempted your god and carried him all around the city like a baby and your mumu god was following satan like Ode, imagine Satan carrying God all around grin grin

"Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple." Matthew 4:5

This is whom you worship, don't let me start with your buybull if not you go enter ground omo ofo. Continue worshipping your satanic gay god grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos / Sadiq Abdullahi: Bandits Kill DSS Officer After Receiving N5m Ransom In Katsina / Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.