Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave (58900 Views)

Christian Hoodlums attack Muslim Travellers Along Jos-zaria Road, Kill 22 / Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) / Victims Killed By Suspected Fulani People In Plateau Buried Amidst Tears(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by Thelife: 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
BeansAndBread:
Coward Yorùbá Christian, just mouth and fake tears. Crying about Fulanis because you're freaking coward, Muslims in Oyo and other states face them squarely but you Christians come around crying and shouting Jesus and charms.

Dumb cowards! Any Yoruba Muslims that comes to say we're one with Yorùbá Christians, that person is a bastard!

eri werey yi.

Which muslim face which who in Oyo, abi kise Oyo kana ni, ani aye awon to ni o ti baje tipe.

Hope you yoruba muslim bastard can now go back to igangan where your Slave master have sack you from. The funniest part is that those Fulani muslim have kill more Yoruba mumuslim than Christian yet this slave is still praising them grin grin.

This is what happen when you slam your head everyday on the floor. Who want to be one with you fool in the first place. Eyin eru gbogbo.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by planetx: 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
Fvck all Fulani scumbags innocent or not. I have zero pity for this filthy demons.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by osothermal(m): 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
They were not innocent ,they were with weapons pretending to go for a burial and was rounded up by youths of the area

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by BeansAndBread(m): 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
Thelife:

eri werey yi.

Which muslim face which who in Oyo, abi kise Oyo kana ni, ani aye awon to ni o ti baje tipe.

Hope you yoruba muslim bastard can now go back to igangan where your Slave master have sack you from. The funniest part is that those Fulani muslim have kill more Yoruba mumuslim than Christian yet this slave is still praising them grin grin.

This is what happen when you slam your head everyday on the floor. Who want to be one with you fool in the first place. Eyin eru gbogbo.
LMAO grin grin Go and cry to your lord and savior Igboho in Benin pissing his pants. Oyo people dealt with the herders and the affected areas whom are Muslims areas did it without crying wolf like you cowards and hypocrites!!!

1 Like

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by 4gunners(m): 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
Northurmate:
Video of the 33 travellers killed in plateau state buried in mass grave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHCIyDhUoo8?
Painful
Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by BeansAndBread(m): 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
osothermal:
They were not innocent ,they were with weapons pretending to go for a burial and was rounded up by youths of the area
Continue deceiving yourself and keep justifying it, you'll be caught in the crossfire and you'd know how it feels

1 Like

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by kristisking(m): 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
greencard:
Why that headline??

What's the motive behind "33 Muslims"

@Op ,what are u aiming to achieve?

Rip to the departed
That is it. Must the religion of the people be mentioned. This is an attempt to incite people against the others. This is not right. It is an act all must condemn

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by cejaypriesty(m): 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
Omanze:
This is another unfortunately incidental gruesome killing that aches the heart.

Please, any, and all normal humans in this thread who feel sad over this killings and similar senseless decimation of fellow human beings should know you are not alone in this grief.

PLEASE, LET THIS WICKEDNESS STOP.

EACH PERSON OF WHATEVER LANGUAGE AND, OR OF WHATEVER FAITH DESERVE TO LIVE AND MOVE PEACEABLY ACROSS THIS COUNTRY WITHOUT MOLESTATION.

PLEASE PEOPLE, LET'S JOIN HANDS AND BRING PEACE ALL OVER NIGERIA.

#PEACESTILLPOSSIBLE
Peace is a very simple to achieve if the fulani can stop pushing to take over the country by all means by killing, maiming and raping indigenous owners of the land .
Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by neeyor88: 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
greencard:
Why that headline??

Rip to the departed
Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by neeyor88: 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
greencard:
Why that headline??

Rip to the departed

I thought about that too. We are humans first before religion. Which one be 33 Muslims again?

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by Nisiw366: 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
BeansAndBread:
LMAO grin grin Go and cry to your lord and savior Igboho in Benin pissing his pants. Oyo people dealt with the herders and the affected areas whom are Muslims areas did it without crying wolf like you cowards and hypocrites!!!
Shut up. It takes igboho and others to chase Fulani away from igangan which have more Muslim population.

Despite the fact that they have killed more yoruba Muslims. You lunatics are still supporting them because of religion.
Well Islam and inferiority complex goes hand in hand
An average Muslim has low IQ

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by Carlylepneuma: 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
Innalillahi wa innailaihin rajuoon... To Allah we are from and to Him is our return... May their souls Rest in perfect peace...

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by Olajide200(m): 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
I thought I was the only person that saw that. I Whoever posted this with this caption of '33 uslims' must be damn sick. What exactly does he/she hope to achieve by that? To probably instigate religious crises I guess. You new it wouldnt generate much anger if you used '33fulanis' considering the kind of godless and heartless tribe they are and they don't hear 'abeg' when they are set to slaughter. May God punish you for trying to instigate a religious crises. 33 Fulanis were killed not 33muslims. Correct yourself bloody coconut head.
greencard:
Why that headline??

Rip to the departed

5 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by BeansAndBread(m): 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nisiw366:

Shut up. It takes igboho and others to chase Fulani away from igangan which have more Muslim population.

Despite the fact that they have killed more yoruba Muslims. You lunatics are still supporting them because of religion.
Well Islam and inferiority complex goes hand in hand
An average Muslim has low IQ
Idiot! No one supports Bororo, we differentiate between terrorists and genuine good people, unfortunately you Christians don't have the thinking capacity to do so.

Your lord and savior Igboho is equally as culpable as Bororo terrorists because both kill Yoruba people.

Savages! Tueeeh

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by omooba969(m): 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
Omanze:
This is another unfortunately incidental gruesome killing that aches the heart.

Please, any, and all normal humans in this thread who feel sad over this killings and similar senseless decimation of fellow human beings should know you are not alone in this grief.

PLEASE, LET THIS WICKEDNESS STOP.

EACH PERSON OF WHATEVER LANGUAGE AND, OR OF WHATEVER FAITH DESERVE TO LIVE AND MOVE PEACEABLY ACROSS THIS COUNTRY WITHOUT MOLESTATION.

PLEASE PEOPLE, LET'S JOIN HANDS AND BRING PEACE ALL OVER NIGERIA.

#PEACESTILLPOSSIBLE

Unfortunately the Fulani killers can't read this. Not sure they have access to the internet. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by Nisiw366: 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
BeansAndBread:
Idiot! No one supports Bororo, we differentiate between terrorists and genuine good people, unfortunately you Christians don't have the thinking capacity to do so.

Your lord and savior Igboho is equally as culpable as Bororo terrorists because both kill Yoruba people.

Savages! Tueeeh
Shut up.
If you claim you differentiate them, then how are you sure the Ones killed aren't bad bororo.
That's why we always tell you muslims to take School more seriously so you can reason logically not like bororo people

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by Thelife: 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
BeansAndBread:
It's not a sin to die of pussy na as far as she's your wife omo ale. But dying at the hands of your own creatures whom you created is cuckery of the highest order. That's master Jesus grin grin

I remember one time the devil tempted your god and carried him all around the city like a baby and your mumu god was following satan like Ode, imagine Satan carrying God all around grin grin

"Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple." Matthew 4:5

This is whom you worship, don't let me start with your buybull if not you go enter ground omo ofo. Continue worshipping your satanic gay god grin grin

So the Jewish girl pussy that your useless gigolo fake prophet mumuhamed die ontop is his wife, ani olofo ni gbogbo yin grin grin grin

grin grin grin sorry fool don't I forget that mumuhamad family idol (allah) whom mumuhamad created for you to be slamming your head for everyday almost choke the idiot to death cheesy
“He pressed upon me so tightly I thought it was death” (Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad, trans. by A. Guillaume, New York, 1980, p106. cf. Hadith from Sahih Bukhari, 5:96:5).

The idol the idiot created wanted to choke him to death.

Did you know what the foolish idol you worship think of you grin cheesy

Ishaq:243 “I heard the Apostle say: ‘Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!’ He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks

Werey, the bastard idol you worship have already categorize you as Satan so I'm not surprise you are acting like one. Omo abipabe

Should I continue? Ani koni dafun mumuhamad in hell.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by osothermal(m): 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
BeansAndBread:
Continue deceiving yourself and keep justifying it, you'll be caught in the crossfire and you'd know how it feels
You guys are the ones deceiving yourselves thinking you're invincible. You've not seen anything yet. All you know is to kill innocent University students and people in their sleeps . Munafiki

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by fortune1968: 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lordsonn:
This is how it feel for everyone. When fulanis killed the first time, no arrest was made and the security agents did not protect them. Now that the people revenge, some of you are now shedding crocodiles tears.
Tell the fulanis to stop killing and there will be peace.
You made a valid point .No thanks to Buhari who is giving tacit support to Fulani misbehaviors.

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
greencard:
Why that headline??

Rip to the departed
sensationalism, whip up religious sentiments, instigate religious riot/ war( we all know the dagger carrying headslammers are easily triggered) undecided

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by BeansAndBread(m): 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
osothermal:
You guys are the ones deceiving yourselves thinking you're invincible. You've not seen anything yet. All you know is to kill innocent University students and people in their sleeps . Munafiki
It's you that's munafiki, just continue!
Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by WaffenSS(m): 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
osothermal:

Mumu.

Your pathetic propaganda will not help you.
Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by Thelife: 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
BeansAndBread:

grin grin grin.

I can now feel your pain, I still asked if you it was the same igangan that your slave master have sack you fool from that you are claiming your dealt with grin

You can never be a moslom and still be sane truly, guess you are from Ilorin, because only those bastards can display there foolishness like this grin grin
https://www.blueprint.ng/igangan-bandits-kill-10-raze-obas-palace-in-oyo-state/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/again-gunmen-strike-in-igangan-reportedly-kill-amotekun-commander/

This is just some weeks ago oo.

Your Oyo mumuslim are really dealing with your slave master.

Oloriburuku eru Fulani grin

1 Like

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by PreskingPreciou(m): 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
May their souls rest in peace and we pray for peace on the Plateau. The number of dead is 23 not 33 as ur headline carries
Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by WaffenSS(m): 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
kristisking:
That is it. Must the religion of the people be mentioned. This is an attempt to incite people against the others. This is not right. It is an act all must condemn

For what else reason were they killed if not for their religion and ethnicity?

1 Like

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by BeansAndBread(m): 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
Thelife:

So the Jewish girl pussy that your useless gigolo fake prophet mumuhamed die ontop is his wife, ani olofo ni gbogbo yin grin grin grin

Yes she is, war captives are married off in both Judaism and Islam, any problems Yoruba Christian?

grin grin grin sorry fool don't I forget that mumuhamad family idol (allah) whom mumuhamad created for you to be slamming your head for everyday almost choke the idiot to death cheesy

The same Idol your middle eastern brethren call God? Ani omo ale buruku ni e se grin grin

“He pressed upon me so tightly I thought it was death” (Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad, trans. by A. Guillaume, New York, 1980, p106. cf. Hadith from Sahih Bukhari, 5:96:5).

What's wrong with this Yoruba Christian? grin grin Your god was stripped and flogged to which he fainted at the hands of his own creatures, what's more humiliating than this? grin grin

The idol the idiot created wanted to choke him to death.

Better than a god who walks with the devil grin

Did you know what the foolish idol you worship think of you grin cheesy

Ishaq:243 “I heard the Apostle say: ‘Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!’ He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks

Yorùbá Christians with low iQs, how am I related to Nabtal? If you mean black people then you don't know my prophet referred to a black woman has his mother, olori buruku.

Werey, the bastard idol you worship have already categorize you as Satan so I'm not surprise you are acting like one. Omo abipabe

Satan ke? Omo ofo

Should I continue? Ani koni dafun mumuhamad in hell.

Bastard is pained that his god walked with the devil and is gay, idiot say 12 disciples instead of 12 orgy gay guys.
Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by AnanseK(m): 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
MufasaLion:

Is it compulsory they should be buried like that?
No
Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by CHARLESTON007(m): 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
One thing I noticed is that the media is Keen on making this seem like a religiously motivated attack. This is not a Muslim killing Christians or Christians killing Muslims incidence
Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by osothermal(m): 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
WaffenSS:

Mumu.

Your pathetic propaganda will not help you.

That's the truth. If you know Jos you'll know they had no business at rukuba road because they were going to attack the victims of irigwe miango who went to bury their deads
Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by MufasaLion: 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
AnanseK:

No

All right.
Thanks.
Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by cosse(m): 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
Haaaaaa!! OMO THIS IS THE DIRTIEST THREAD IN NAIRALAND HISTORY!!!!! KILODE!!!! SEE INSULTS.....

1 Like

Re: Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave by Thelife: 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
BeansAndBread:

Yes she is, war captives are married off in both Judaism and Islam, any problems Yoruba Christian?

The same Idol your middle eastern brethren call God? Ani omo ale buruku ni e se grin grin

What's wrong with this Yoruba Christian? grin grin Your god was stripped and flogged to which he fainted at the hands of his own creatures, what's more humiliating than this? grin grin

Better than a god who walks with the devil grin

Yorùbá Christians with low iQs, how am I related to Nabtal? If you mean black people then you don't know my prophet referred to a black woman has his mother, olori buruku.

Satan ke? Omo ofo

Bastard is pained that his god walked with the devil and is gay, idiot say 12 disciples instead of 12 orgy gay guys.

grin grin so the Jewish girl was part of your gigolo fake prophet Mumuhammad wife, this is interesting, guess you know more than your hisslamic scholar because they didn't add it to the number of wife the gigolo had grin grin. Chia the bastard die of a pussy cheesy grin grin

Which middle east call which idol god, I thought you claim we called Jesus as god, so it now your mumuhamad family idol that we called god grin grin grin ani koni dafun mumuhamad ati family idol (allah) se cheesy cheesy

So you mean your allah was flog or don't you claim that my middle east called him God again. Foolish set of people.

The dummy create an idol and the idol want to choke him to death yet this fool are proud of it grin grin

You see your life, the fool you are slamming your head for everyday claim that nabtal look like a Satan because he's black yet olofo is asking me how his he related to nabtal. Ani omo abipabe ni o se

I asked you if you need more, I will be glad to give you.

Oloriburuku gbogbo. grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Unclad Headless Body Of A Woman In Enugu Discovered By Police (Graphic Pics) / Ritualists With Human Parts At Iyana-Ilogbo Ogun State Caught Today (Photos) / The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.