Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,599 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

A Pastor Is Being Denied Sex By His Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Pastor Is Being Denied Sex By His Wife (1594 Views)

Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / How Do Men Handle Being Denied Sex By Their Wives / Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Pastor Is Being Denied Sex By His Wife by kennybabs1980: 11:39pm On Aug 14, 2021
How can a pastor who is been continually denied sex by his wife handle the situation? Not really that the pastor is suspecting that his wife is cheating on him, the woman don't like sex and could stay months without sex and has consistently been telling her hubby the pastor that sex is not food.
Help a home please, the pastor said he may be forced to leave his pastoral duties and seek for sex outside marriage.
Re: A Pastor Is Being Denied Sex By His Wife by daddytime(m): 11:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
Him Church no get choir?

1 Like

Re: A Pastor Is Being Denied Sex By His Wife by XXXXTENTACION: 11:56pm On Aug 14, 2021
Choir girls are available..... cheesy
Re: A Pastor Is Being Denied Sex By His Wife by Kobojunkie: 12:07am On Aug 15, 2021
kennybabs1980:
How can a pastor who is been continually denied sex by his wife handle the situation? Not really that the pastor is suspecting that his wife is cheating on him, the woman don't like sex and could stay months without sex and has consistently been telling her hubby the pastor that sex is not food.
Help a home please, the pastor said he may be forced to leave his pastoral duties and seek for sex outside marriage.
What is holding him back? undecided
Re: A Pastor Is Being Denied Sex By His Wife by ahnie: 12:14am On Aug 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus!

1 Like

Re: A Pastor Is Being Denied Sex By His Wife by slimjohn2k5: 12:15am On Aug 15, 2021
The reason he married her is because she did not like sex so his mind will be relaxed. Now it's biting him. He should go see a counselor
Re: A Pastor Is Being Denied Sex By His Wife by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 15, 2021
Your mates in catholic are enjoying youngees and you are missing out on orgasms cos of pastoral work.

Even Jesus was getting massages from one Mary from Magdala. A beautiful Magdalene.

1 Like

Re: A Pastor Is Being Denied Sex By His Wife by Kobojunkie: 12:21am On Aug 15, 2021
ahnie:

Jesus!
Have you ever read John 8 vs 31 - 44? If not, I suggest you read it. undecided

That your pastor is, in this situation, frustrated by his fleshly desires, even to the point of suggesting he might stray, means one thing and one thing only... He hasn't been doing what Jesus Christ commands that all the who will be His do. undecided

It is those who follow and listen to these men that I pity. undecided
Re: A Pastor Is Being Denied Sex By His Wife by Richy4(m): 3:28am On Aug 15, 2021
HMMM!!! And the pastor told you all these? or u just made it up...
Just asking because the 'sex is not food' part of your story sounds juvenile and made up
Re: A Pastor Is Being Denied Sex By His Wife by sisisioge: 6:21am On Aug 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:

That your pastor is, in this situation, frustrated by his fleshly desires, even to the point of suggesting he might stray, means one thing and one thing only... He hasn't been doing what Jesus Christ commands that all the who will be His do. undecided

Haba! He has done the right thing by getting married to answer the call of nature! Biko did you read somewhere in the bible where married folks are not supposed to deny each other sex except when fasting....even that must be mutually agreed. That woman needs Jesus grin.

Oga pastor should open bible for her, choose that topic to preach about and report her to a senior pastor. If after a while she doesn't adjust....just zero your mind that she would make you both sin by:

1. Making you divorce her and marry someone else. Well, several pastors are now divorcing and remarrying now. The times have completely changed.

2. Dropping your pastoral duties and joining the rest of the cheaters gang.

3. Remaining in the pastoral duties and forrrrkinb the head choir.

Sin na sin....choose your battles. Sex is important in a relationship....but how did you two with different sex drives get married? You ofcourse waited until after the wedding to find out grin grin
Re: A Pastor Is Being Denied Sex By His Wife by dobnina(f): 6:46am On Aug 15, 2021
kennybabs1980:
Tell him to pray for God to change his wife or he should use money to seduce her. Women love money and gifts.
Adultery is a great sin.

1 Like

Re: A Pastor Is Being Denied Sex By His Wife by Kobojunkie: 6:52am On Aug 15, 2021
sisisioge:

Haba! He has done the right thing by getting married to answer the call of nature! Biko did you read somewhere in the bible where married folks are not supposed to deny each other sex except when fasting....even that must be mutually agreed. That woman needs Jesus grin.

Oga pastor should open bible for her, choose that topic to preach about and report her to a senior pastor. If after a while she doesn't adjust....just zero your mind that she would make you both sin by:

1. Making you divorce her and marry someone else. Well, several pastors are now divorcing and remarrying now. The times have completely changed.

2. Dropping your pastoral duties and joining the rest of the cheaters gang.

3. Remaining in the pastoral duties and forrrrkinb the head choir.
Sin na sin....choose your battles. Sex is important in a relationship....but how did you two with different sex drives get married? You ofcourse waited until after the wedding to find out grin grin
The one who is judge and jury when it comes to right and wrong is the one whose Words you read of in John 8 vs 31 - 44. Any standard below that set by Him is unacceptable, even if your Mogs have pumped you all up with them. undecided

Anyone who wants to belong to Jesus Christ is called to be Holy/Perfect no longer in bondage to sin. Anyone who does not do this does not belong to Him and hence does is not of His Father. God is Holy and His Spirit can only live on the inside of those who are Holy vessel's- no longer slaves to sin undecided

So when you have a pastor man who is still living in slavery to sin, what do you think you have been listening to , this from his mouth all the time you have bowed yourself to him? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Pastor Is Being Denied Sex By His Wife by anneboleyn(f): 6:59am On Aug 15, 2021
The only godly option that your pastor has in the face of his wife denying him sex, is to be utilizing the weapon of praying incessantly, and remain celibate, and pray that God will touch his wife to come back to her senses and perform her conjugal duties towards her husband
Re: A Pastor Is Being Denied Sex By His Wife by ahnie: 7:11am On Aug 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:

my pastor ke?
What a joke !
Re: A Pastor Is Being Denied Sex By His Wife by sisisioge: 7:27am On Aug 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The one who is judge and jury when it comes to right and wrong is the one who Words you read of in John 8 vs 31 - 44. Any standard below that set by Him is unacceptable, even if your Mogs have pumped you all up with them. undecided

Anyone who wants to belong to Jesus Christ is called to be Holy/Perfect no longer in bondage to sin. Anyone who does not do this does not belong to Him and hence does is not of His Father. God is Holy and His Spirit can only live on the inside of those who are Holy vessel's- no longer slaves to sin undecided

So when you have a pastor man who is still living in slavery to sin, what do you think you have been listening to , this from his mouth all the time you have bowed yourself to him? undecided

So because he is a pastor he should kiss sex goodbye because is wife is unwilling and it is a sin for his body to be willing? Thank God I've found my ways with how I relate to God....overzealous Christians have a way of wearing me out. Let me let you enjoy your Sunday. Cheers.
Re: A Pastor Is Being Denied Sex By His Wife by elonmuskbaby: 7:35am On Aug 15, 2021
daddytime:
Him Church no get choir?
God have mercy on you grin

Continue dey encourage am make e Fok him choir girls.by the time gbege burst Na him own pen1s he go take scatter the church and then people like you will come here to cast aspersions on Christianity and scandalize the pastor

One pastor wey go marry another person wide still dey there in never settle the matter finish una wan make e go dey Fok choir members.not only will he loose his ministry, respect, trust and dignity,he will also loose his family
Re: A Pastor Is Being Denied Sex By His Wife by Kobojunkie: 7:39am On Aug 15, 2021
sisisioge:

So because he is a pastor he should kiss sex goodbye because is wife is unwilling and it is a sin for his body to be willing? Thank God I've found my ways with how I relate to God....overzealous Christians have a way of wearing me out. Let me let you enjoy your Sunday. Cheers.
Nope! It is instead because he claims to belong to Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ never called any pastors....he called everyone who would chose to believe in Him, to submitting to and obeying of His teachings and commandments, God's Truth. undecided

There are no stearate rules provided, this in God's Law, for the titles men give themselves. Every follower of Jesus Christ is held to the same standard spoken of even in John 8 vs 31 - 44, no exceptions. undecided

You cannot belong to Him without doing as He commands. Even Jesus Christ said those who are His friends are those who do as He tells them to. undecided
Re: A Pastor Is Being Denied Sex By His Wife by elonmuskbaby: 7:39am On Aug 15, 2021
dobnina:

Tell him to pray for God to change his wife or he should use money to seduce her. Women love money and gifts.
Adultery is a great sin.
exactly
Re: A Pastor Is Being Denied Sex By His Wife by daddytime(m): 7:42am On Aug 15, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
God have mercy on you grin

Continue dey encourage am make e Fok him choir girls.by the time gbege burst Na him own pen1s he go take scatter the church and then people like you will come here to cast aspersions on Christianity and scandalize the pastor.
One pastor wey go marry another person wide still dey there in never settle the matter finish una wan make e go dey Fok choir members.not only will he loose his ministry, respect, trust and dignity,he will also loose his family
Woman wey dey deny her husband him conjugal rights get respect, trust, and dignity. Abi?
Re: A Pastor Is Being Denied Sex By His Wife by Kobojunkie: 7:43am On Aug 15, 2021
anneboleyn:
The only godly option that your pastor has in the face of his wife denying him sex, is to be utilizing the weapon of praying incessantly, and remain celibate, and pray that God will touch his wife to come back to her senses and perform her conjugal duties towards her husband
He can pray until he is blue but the problem will not go away. Jesus Christ never taught anyone that prayer is the key to winning... over and over He declared that it is only through obedience of His teachings and commandments that one is able to obtain that which He has promised. undecided

In order to gain freedom from sin, Jesus Christ, in John 8 vs 31 - 44 explained that it is only by knowing the Truth, this through continual submission to and obedience of His teachings and commandments, that one is set free, from slavery to sin, by the Truth. There is no other way. undecided
Re: A Pastor Is Being Denied Sex By His Wife by Aforxzy(f): 8:35am On Aug 15, 2021
There must be reasons why the wife doesn't like sex.
Who knows maybe she doesn't enjoy the sex or overly religious. Whatever her reasons maybe they should talk about them and see how she can work around them cos sex is allowed in marriage. Denying her husband sex is very wrong and unhealthy for the marriage. .

Also, the husband should change his approach to sex. Learn how to put her in the mood so they can both enjoy the sex. They should explore other sexual ways to please each other. He should try kissing, pre-intimacy and others.

If these don't work them they should go for counseling.

kennybabs1980:

1 Like

Re: A Pastor Is Being Denied Sex By His Wife by elonmuskbaby: 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
daddytime:

Woman wey dey deny her husband him conjugal rights get respect, trust, and dignity. Abi?
there are better approaches to resolve these issues not adultery
Re: A Pastor Is Being Denied Sex By His Wife by yuping(m): 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
Some people just want the title of wife and husband, the man is sad he should quit the marriage and find someone that is ready for intimate marriage. How can I starve myself of sex during bachelor and still get denial during marriage abeg whoever is not ready for sex should stay single, marriage should be enjoy not manage. If you're not ready sexually, emotional and financially stay off marriage.
Re: A Pastor Is Being Denied Sex By His Wife by FriendsAndFans(m): 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
This happens when you have a single wife
Re: A Pastor Is Being Denied Sex By His Wife by naija4life247: 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:

We the Yoruba Demons Association (YODA) and the Sweet Boys Association (SBA) are still considering the Pastors application to join our Association. Our Spiritual Father Pastor Abiodun Gucci Fatoyinbo is still doing Spiritual consultant on the Pastor's application.
Re: A Pastor Is Being Denied Sex By His Wife by Truvelisback(m): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
kennybabs1980:
Something is wrong with the pastor.This may be happening because he is not romantic(poor in romance) or he is no longer sexually attractive to woman.
Re: A Pastor Is Being Denied Sex By His Wife by Teleprompter(f): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
He has chosen his path and so he should endure it. The Bible supports abstinence before marriage and even celibacy of you so desire. The narrow road is not easy to tread.
Many people have given up more difficult things to serve God. He can live with it. It is by the grave of God only that one can be granted one's heart desires. He must not question God. God knows best. God makes everything beautiful in His time...
He must serve God or serve the devil. His flash must not be weak in the face of this adversity. It I might be God testing him. He must be an obedient servant. Abstinence is not as hard as sacrificing a son born in old age like Abraham.
I can go on and on...

1 Like

Re: A Pastor Is Being Denied Sex By His Wife by Kobojunkie: 1:06am On Aug 16, 2021
Teleprompter:
He has chosen his path and so he should endure it. The Bible supports abstinence before marriage and even celibacy of you so desire. The narrow road is not easy to tread.
Many people have given up more difficult things to serve God. He can live with it. It is by the grave of God only that one can be granted one's heart desires. He must not question God. God knows best. God makes everything beautiful in His time...
He must serve God or serve the devil. His flash must not be weak in the face of this adversity. It I might be God testing him. He must be an obedient servant. Abstinence is not as hard as sacrificing a son born in old age like Abraham.
I can go on and on...
CHEEEZUS! shocked shocked
Re: A Pastor Is Being Denied Sex By His Wife by greenie77: 1:13am On Aug 16, 2021
kennybabs1980:

When his Church members bring such cases to him, how does he handle it?

(1) (Reply)

Modified: My Dad Is Been Used. / Guys Please Don't Marry Made Ladies [case Study Inside] / How My Wife Set Me Up Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.