Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

How My Wife Set Me Up Today - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Wife Set Me Up Today (1593 Views)

My Husband Set Me Up, Slowly I Fall Into It / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / My Wife Set My New Car On Fire, How Do I Settle This Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Wife Set Me Up Today by EmekaStanley: 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2023
I think my wife deliberately set me up today. She asked that I assist her with food items/groceries shopping this weekend.

I was shocked at how the cost of things have tripled; from mutton, chicken, onions, tomatoes, periwinkle, yams, mangala.........everything.

Even with my 'alaroro' skills, I couldn't make much difference with the negotiations inside the market.

I ended up adding much much more money from my pocket than what we agreed. I didn't tell her and I hope she doesn't see this post. That will mean I will be coughing out more for the monthly allowances.

On the other hand, I really feel for people who can barely feed at this time. More painful is the fact that the positive impact of government's efforts to curtail this is almost non existent.

Government has to re-declare a state of emergency in the food sector. Food is the only language a hungry man understands, and millions of Nigerians are hungry.

In all honesty, I think the government of Tinubu is not interested in the plight of a just Nigerian.

ES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Wife Set Me Up Today by garriAndsugar: 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2023
Statistics is like poison to tinubu, the fool doesn't eat it

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Wife Set Me Up Today by Dubetex96(m): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Statistics is like poison to tinubu, the fool doesn't eat it

GarriAndsugar you're ubiquitous for here

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Set Me Up Today by FRANCISTOWN: 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2023
EmekaStanley:
I think my wife deliberately set me up today. She asked that I assist her with food items/groceries shopping this weekend.

I was shocked at how the cost of things have tripled; from mutton, chicken, onions, tomatoes, periwinkle, yams, mangala.........everything.

Even with my 'alaroro' skills, I couldn't make much difference with the negotiations inside the market.

I ended up adding much much more money from my pocket than what we agreed. I didn't tell her and I hope she doesn't see this post. That will mean I will be coughing out more for the monthly allowances.

On the other hand, I really feel for people who can barely feed at this time. More painful is the fact that the positive impact of government's efforts to curtail this is almost non existent.

Government has to re-declare a state of emergency in the food sector. Food is the only language a hungry man understands, and millions of Nigerians are hungry.

In all honesty, I think the government of Tinubu is not interested in the plight of a just Nigerian.

ES
I've said it once and I'll say it again.
This has nothing to do with ethnicity or tribe.

That person sitting in Aso Rock does not have the capacity to rule Nigeria. Mind you, none of the three candidates from the frontline parties is good.

But I honestly think this guy is the most evil of them all.

Anyone who was old enough during his gubernatorial tenure in Lagos state and was in Lagos state should in fact know this man is not fit for this job.

Before y'all come for me. I didn't vote at all. I had issues with my PVC.

6 Likes

Re: How My Wife Set Me Up Today by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2023
Tinubu is clueless so no need for the advice. Do u knw that a mate 90 tyre that use to cost between 2-4k is now 8k? That's where we are in the country but what bothers me is seeing the same pple that supported nd made excuses for Buhari for complete 8 yrs do same for Tinubu, and chances are that we`ll keep going backward as a country while the nairaland BoTs nd robots keep defending bad policies of the administration.

5 Likes

Re: How My Wife Set Me Up Today by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:58am On Dec 17, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Tinubu is clueless so no need for the advice. Do u knw that a mate 90 tyre that use to cost between 2-4k is now 8k? That's where we are in the country but what bothers me is seeing the same pple that supported nd made excuses for Buhari for complete 8 yrs do same for Tinubu, and chances are that we`ll keep going backward as a country while the nairaland BoTs nd robots keep defending bad policies of the administration.

What's a mate 90 tyre, abeg?
Re: How My Wife Set Me Up Today by online4business: 6:27am On Dec 17, 2023
Prepare now if you can.

January go hard for Nigerians ooo no come dey denge pose like baba frayo ooo.

No spend to please people because hungry go reset people brain come 2024.

3 Likes

Re: How My Wife Set Me Up Today by DarlingtonC: 6:57am On Dec 17, 2023
Tinubu.....the baba that doesn't care

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Set Me Up Today by Blake755: 7:42am On Dec 17, 2023
Small Milo and cowbell with baby oil nah 4300 angry sad

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Set Me Up Today by Chibuzoc(m): 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2023
online4business:
Prepare now if you can.

The gospel

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Set Me Up Today by DarlingtonC: 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2023
online4business:
Prepare now if you can.

Makes huge sense

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Set Me Up Today by LooneyLester: 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2023
I hate lazy baboons like you

What's holding you from acquiring a land and farming?? At least you have food stuffs in your house by doing that

Poor forks like you that depends solely on corporate work are the reason Nigeria is such a shit hole

No wonder buhari said lazy youths!!
Re: How My Wife Set Me Up Today by Oyindidi(f): 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2023
LooneyLester:
I hate lazy baboons like you

What's holding you from acquiring a land and farming?? At least you have food stuffs in your house by doing that

Poor forks like you that depends solely on corporate work are the reason Nigeria is such a shit hole

No wonder buhari said lazy youths!!
Na everything wey you dey eat you plant for your farm? Stupiiiiiiiiiiiid idiooooooot

2 Likes

Re: How My Wife Set Me Up Today by LooneyLester: 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2023
Oyindidi:
Na everything wey you dey eat you plant for your farm? Stupiiiiiiiiiiiid idiooooooot

Carry your mumu self comot here

atijọ àgbere
Re: How My Wife Set Me Up Today by Oyindidi(f): 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2023
LooneyLester:

Carry your mumu self comot here

atijọ àgbere

You just described your brainless self. Olodo
Re: How My Wife Set Me Up Today by EmekaStanley: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2023
Oyindidi:
You just describe brainless self. Olodo
Please ignore him, he is looking for attention
Re: How My Wife Set Me Up Today by Kingrshd3: 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Forget administration and I didn't mean Tinubu is perfect either but what u are complaining of is a global issue and not Nigeria alone plz ask people in Canada UK US Australia 🌏

U will know our problem is not APC PDP or LP issue
Re: How My Wife Set Me Up Today by Kingrshd3: 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

I've said it once and I'll say it again.
This has nothing to do with ethnicity or tribe.

That person sitting in Aso Rock does not have the capacity to rule Nigeria. Mind you, none of the three candidates from the frontline parties is good.

But I honestly think this guy is the most evil of them all.

Anyone who was old enough during his gubernatorial tenure in Lagos state and was in Lagos state should in fact know this man is not fit for this job.

Before y'all come for me. I didn't vote at all. I had issues with my PVC.

what u are complaining of is a global issue and not Nigeria alone plz ask people in Canada UK US Australia 🌏

Re: How My Wife Set Me Up Today by Kingrshd3: 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2023
EmekaStanley:

ES

I understand what u are trying to say because we are all in it but mind you what u are complaining of is a global issue and not Nigeria alone plz ask people in Canada UK US Australia 🌏

(1) (Reply)

wwwwwwwwwwwwww / In Love With My Ex / women, how do you expect your patner to react when YOU sTARTS NAGGING...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.