Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others (70007 Views)

Zubby Michael Celebrates His Mum's Birthday (Photos) / Kanayo O Kanayo Opens His House In Aboh-Mbaise, Imo (Photos) / Lambert Eluke Pays Kanayo O Kanayo N1m, Yul Edochie N800k, Racheal Okonkwo N400k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by bab22: 10:25am On Aug 15, 2021
Onyi22:
My love for rich men cannot be overstateted
One day monkey go go market he nor go return

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by tunary(m): 10:29am On Aug 15, 2021
Elonmuzk:
Olodo grin grin
LMAO hahahahahahaha
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Realmi: 10:29am On Aug 15, 2021
HenryDion:
This fetish dude... I can bet my big hairy balls that this money isn't clean!
it is as dirty as ur hairy balls
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Geniero: 10:34am On Aug 15, 2021
Starting your comment with "FBI" does not make you informed or intelligent. You siddan your house begin de question ppl wealth. The Kanayo that you called shameless, got his LLB at old age and he is most likely more accomplished than you will ever be. Carry your negative vibes comot Ppl life.

Cokahot:
F.B.I loading. It can't be from these super boring movies on dstv. Nollywood don't pay like football. So how did zubby suddenly become wealthy and yet few sick actors are begging for peanuts,dying ill. Come on zubny,u re no more a kid,the person u chose as mentor,has finally introduced u. If to say u be yahoo boy,na normal
But male actor who play dumb roles in dumb asaba movies,zubby zubby
But kanayo o kanayo is a shameless man, how many times have u seen zark orji ,or Mr ibu or even chiwetalu agu hanging around him juniors of almost 20years,not like na movie set. Kanayo is a shameless man.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Jfkitchen123(m): 10:35am On Aug 15, 2021
chatinent:
I only pity the up and coming who thinks all these can be gotten from Nollywood. You go drink garri.

Please telll them oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by xpool(m): 10:37am On Aug 15, 2021
chatinent:
I only pity the up and coming who thinks all these can be gotten from Nollywood. You go drink garri.

Very few words, but very huge meaning ...
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Juanmike(m): 10:39am On Aug 15, 2021
Onyi22:
My love for rich girls and women is remarkable, too bad you are broke as Bleep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Realmi: 10:42am On Aug 15, 2021
candygist:

You guys are so hilarous. Person go do legit make am for life una go suspect, someone will scam, you will still complian. Is it that you dont have a succesful person in your family or just get jealous of people that made it from Rags to Richies ?

What if he as multiple streams of income ?
in Nigeria poverty is normal, wealth is abnormal... that is why wen u are rich, people will suspect

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by b3llo(m): 10:44am On Aug 15, 2021
NikAustine:
actors like zubby Micheal in Nollywood earn at least 700k for one movie..
Since Nollywood can act1 movie in 1 week.. imagine zubby acting 2/3 movies in 1 month. That's 2 million+ a month..
2× 12 months.. that's 24 million a year.
In two years he is about almost 50 million rich.
Even him say since he burst into Nollywood he has made over 100million from Nollywood.

Anyways that's not to say Nollywood is his only source of wealth.. he will definitely have others businesses(legal) he has invested in.
After all all Hollywood actors has businesses there are also doing apart from acting.
You all should stop making it feel like actors like zubby are doing illegal things.
People in Nollywood are making money bro.

A list actors can earn as big as 1.5 million per movies.

Upcoming actors earn as much as 150k to 200k per movie.. if you fortunate enough to do 2 movies in a month that is about 400k per month..
Sensible actors and actresses within 6 months of earning like that will reinvest in one business or the other..
It is the less sensible one that don't even know what they use their money for.
Imagine earning 400k per month for two movies done as an upcoming actor..
4×6mnths that 2.4 million in 6 months.
People with sense ...even you can re invest and in a year can make more than 2% gain in what ever you invest in ( as long as it is a viable business.

You might ask how do I know they earn this much.
Well I remember reading a newspaper where an actor was being interviewed( he was an upcoming actor)
And he said he was earning about 150k per movie he does and sometimes it can go as much as 300k per movie he does.. depending on the film, the role, and the producers..
So common calculations will tell you this guys earn well.

Do you know in the Nigeria football league they also earn very well?. The problem is the constant oweing of wages they are subjected too.

For instance, yesterday I was reading a newspaper where the chairman of Akwa United was being interviewed and he said.. akwa United pay their players as much as 600k per month minus bonuses o.

Common sense will be the lowest paid player will be collecting as much as 200k in the club. If you add his bonuses it will rise to as much as 300k... Those boys are balling.
I know compared to Europeans and others league that's little money but using Nigeria as a yardstick.. someone earning as much as 600k -1 million is rich or relatively comfortable.

By the way...Akwa United don't hold salaries of players.
I can attest to that of Footballers because I was privilege to chat with a Kano player n his pay was around 600k. He is a mid level earner from our conversation.
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Realmi: 10:44am On Aug 15, 2021
Harrynight:
But
Ramsay Noah
Nosa Rex
Jim Iyke
Mike Ezuruonye
Odunlade Adekola etc etc are all acting this movie too
these once dont flaunt their wealth on social media, it doesn't mean they are not rich, if not even richer....low key sometimes is bea
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:50am On Aug 15, 2021
krebdawise:
Buying house pays than building house ..
I prefer buying house....

Hit me up for your Graphic design.... I'll give you the best design
Why bro?
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by xpool(m): 10:55am On Aug 15, 2021
Equal2DeTask:

Bello you will soon bend low and B... shocked grin

The same thing you said about Obi Cubana, Emeka offor and the rest?

As you said only them.

Having said that, Oga can you face your front now and mind ur own fúcking business

There is no billionaire or millionaire in the western world that the source of wealth is not known and discussed.
Knowing sources of people's wealth helps grow healthy and encouraging economy.

Every source of Bezos income is known and discussed worldwide, even Rihana's.
It also helps in proper taxation for the government.
You cant query sources of money of politicians and ignore that of private citizens.

We like money, it is healthy to like money because it answereth all calls.

Stop encouraging dark sources making money, it is insanity; if you think otherwise, go and rob
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Olamilekan92: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2021
Onyi22:
sorry bro it's overstated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Ekez(m): 11:00am On Aug 15, 2021
brainpower:
Who is that lady doing the narration? As if she was being forced to do it.

Funny part is she calling a Maybach Mercedes Benz "a car". LMAO.
no mind her ,
A whole maybach.
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Ekez(m): 11:04am On Aug 15, 2021
Manolo213:
But that's not a maybach...
yes
Na mayfront grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Lastmankc(m): 11:07am On Aug 15, 2021
Almaigaa:

The bitter truth pain this man well, I pray you don't become a victim to the source of Zubby's sudden wealth. grin
Bring your head come make I knock sense inside

Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by OkuFaba(m): 11:22am On Aug 15, 2021
HenryDion:
let's see pictures of the ballz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Naughtysex: 11:25am On Aug 15, 2021
Almaigaa:

The bitter truth pain this man well, I pray you don't become a victim to the source of Zubby's sudden wealth. grin
The painful part of it to you is that if someone want to even use you for the money ritual, it wont work because nothing in your body is destine to be rich in this life and next

So i will advise you not to have children in life because even your reproductive system is not destine to produce rich seeds
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by kriss27(m): 11:27am On Aug 15, 2021
HenryDion:
How did you know that he is fetish ?
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Meedon: 11:29am On Aug 15, 2021
Naughtysex:
The painful part of it to you is that if someone want to even use you for the money ritual, it wont work because nothing in your body is destine to be rich in this life and next

So i will advise you not to have children in life because even your reproductive system is not destine to produce rich seeds

Bros you have destroyed the guy kpatakpa nothing remain again.

Chaiii
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by tunary(m): 11:43am On Aug 15, 2021
OkuFaba:
let's see pictures of the ballz
Lol what do you want to see there
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by okoroemeka(m): 11:46am On Aug 15, 2021
Almaigaa:
This one don succeed for the Rituals wey he do. I'm not suprised at all. 97% of the Wealthy men from that Region got their wealth via crimes.
I am an Igbo man and I will tell you the story how I made #1 million naira when I was just 21 yrs,my late father was a farmer and had an old pig farm,so one day a family friend of ours Mr ugochukwu okpaleke(MD eagle food LTD)wanted me to drive him from anambra to ibadan for a business meeting,so we went and visited my farms including zartech,hope,vina farm,etc,we came to moor plantation farm and the director was telling my boss to bring customers for him that they have too much pig weaners for sale,the price #2500 naira per one,this was around 2001/2002,as we are going back to the east after a week tour, I was thinking how hard can it get,I rallied round borrowed from my mother ,friends and joined my own and went back and told the surprised director that I need 100 weaners,the quite shocked director sat me down In his office and asked me how old I am,21yrs of course and I patted my travelling bag that I have #350k raw cash for the deal,the man shook his head and told me that this type of spirit is what is making the Igbo people rich , finally I got 100 weaners paid a bus #40k to imo state and after rearing the pigs for 4-5 months,one buyer came and bought all at #15,000 naira per one,total #1,500,000 naira,this is my story how I was a millionaire at 21yrs,I futher continued buying weaners from farms all around the west including oke aro farm settlement,this my story captures the mindset and motivation of the average Igbo man,we are born and bred to see begging and been dependent on others as a taboo,for you to say 97% of Igbo people are criminals says a lot about your mindset, Nigeria is a virgin land for business that is yet to even been tapped,if you are poor and miserable don't assume that every rich man is a criminal or ritualist,did I tell the story how I did oil palm storage and bought a honda car at 19yrs that tale will be for another day.

4 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Indispensable85(m): 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
chatinent:

Hahahahahahahaha......... aswear
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Indispensable85(m): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
Realmi:
these once dont flaunt their wealth on social media, it doesn't mean they are not rich, if not even richer....low key sometimes is bea

They're not that rich. Certainly not as rich as zubby. That one na sure banker.
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by mushystuff: 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
Can you both honestly substantiate your claims of fetishism and money rituals against Zubby M or are you just being the typically myopic, bitter, close minded Nigerian whose only achievement is negatively stereotyping a particular region?
HenryDion:

Almaigaa:
This one don succeed for the Rituals wey he do. I'm not suprised at all. 97% of the Wealthy men from that Region got their wealth via crimes.
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Almaigaa: 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
Naughtysex:

Another painment from this man grin cheesy grin

Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Almaigaa: 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lastmankc:
Bring your head come make I knock sense inside

Go knock Nnandi Kanu's Big Head grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Almaigaa: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
beejaay:

And those from your region go theirs from stealing the country dry, plunging innocent women and children is abject poverty, killing and maiming innocent lives.. I think I will go with theirs than yours..

Trash.
The Region I come from don't do crimes. IPOB Bandits are the perpetrators of crimes in my Peaceful Region.

Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by hardbody: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
b3llo:
Bros, that guy make me vex. The way he spoke was as if am accusing Zubby of some shaddy deals.

I feel your pain bro. Take it in the spirit of Sunday. Better still join me for stout.
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Almaigaa: 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
soso22:
And how many % got theirs through hardwork in your region?

In my Region, hard work, integrity, uprightness, and selflessness are what we are. That's why over 95% of the Wealthy Men from my Region made their wealth via hard work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" / Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year / Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.