Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,150 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others (70054 Views)

Kanayo O Kanayo Welcomes Son, Clinton, To Film Production Team (video) / Zubby Michael Celebrates His Mum's Birthday (Photos) / Kanayo O Kanayo Opens His House In Aboh-Mbaise, Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by md17: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
This guy cracked me up ��
chatinent:
I only pity the up and coming who thinks all these can be gotten from Nollywood. You go drink garri.
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Oyin2212(m): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
chatinent:
I only pity the up and coming who thinks all these can be gotten from Nollywood. You go drink garri.
grin grin cheesy
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by nasbiafra(m): 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
ogbu ego united
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Agugbadin: 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
Is Zubby an Igbo man
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Bobxin: 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
Cokahot:
F.B.I loading. It can't be from these super boring movies on dstv. Nollywood don't pay like football. So how did zubby suddenly become wealthy and yet few sick actors are begging for peanuts,dying ill. Come on zubny,u re no more a kid,the person u chose as mentor,has finally introduced u. If to say u be yahoo boy,na normal
But male actor who play dumb roles in dumb asaba movies,zubby zubby
But kanayo o kanayo is a shameless man, how many times have u seen zark orji ,or Mr ibu or even chiwetalu agu hanging around him juniors of almost 20years,not like na movie set. Kanayo is a shameless man.

You didn't add that he holds a political position in Anambra state. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Bobxin: 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
slimanyd:

Baba. Kindly shed more light please. Have been hearing this phrase for long aswell

I don't think there's any tangible explanation, building is always cheaper. Don't understand how people arrive at that phrase.
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Bobxin: 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Realmi:
in Nigeria poverty is normal, wealth is abnormal... that is why wen u are rich, people will suspect

Only in Nigeria!
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by hardbody: 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
b3llo:
Only if u dey Gombe make we burst some bottles

I am 2 flights away from you bro

Lag-Abj-Gombe.

Or Lagos-Bauch-road to Gombe
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by jimyjames(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
Almaigaa:

You are from Enugu but based in either Kaduna, Kano, Jos, İbadan, Lagos, PH, Akwaibom. You are one of those IGBOS who relocated from the EAST to other parts of this Country in search of greener pasture. grin grin grin grin grin grin

How many Igbos Dey East sef. All of them don relocate.
I'm based in Enugu, besides that, we go in search of greener pastures all over the world yes I agree, and I repeat there is no such thing as Money ritual it doesn't work
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by iamL(f): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
How many movies has been featured? We all know his source of sudden wealth.

If he were to be an actress this thread Would have been flooded.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by hedonido: 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
xpool:

There is no billionaire or millionaire in the western world that the source of wealth is not known and discussed.
Knowing sources of people's wealth helps grow healthy and encouraging economy.

Every source of Bezos income is known and discussed worldwide, even Rihana's.
It also helps in proper taxation for the government.
You cant query sources of money of politicians and ignore that of private citizens.

We like money, it is healthy to like money because it answereth all calls.

Stop encouraging dark sources making money, it is insanity; if you think otherwise, go and rob

We're a developing country, in fact an underdeveloped country (we can't be in the same bracket as Brazil, Indonesia, etc which are also regarded as developing countries), so we have to prioritise if we're serious about making progress.

So I think the Nigerian masses and the entire apparatus of government should be more concerned about the source of wealth of EMPLOYEES with known salaries and earnings (civil servants, politicians, bankers, etc) rather than worrying about the source of wealth of self-employed individuals. I know jealousy and frustration can damage the brains of Nigerian masses, but the masses need to start from the main sources of their problems.

I'm more concerned that an ordinary policeman like Abba Kyari (for example) whose official salary and allowances is not up to N5m a year, can be building a close to N1 billion Naira House in Asokoro, and be worth several billions. We can't make progress as a country if public officials with known incomes continue to live above their means but you masses don't question these things and you are more interested in how strictly self employed hustlers conjured miracles to lift themselves up out of nothing.

We need to reset our priorities in that regard.
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by NwaliE01: 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
Almaigaa:

Pitty yourself. I don't need Una juju money. I'm satisfied with the one I have now.

Your problem is that you believe any money bigger than your miagry account balance is Juju.

That's an insult to the legitimate hard working igbos and I can't take such from you.

Deal with the truth
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Almaigaa: 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
NwaliE01:

Your problem is that you believe any money bigger than your miagry account balance is Juju.

That's an insult to the legitimate hard working igbos and I can't take such from you.

Deal with the truth

Where are the hard working IGBOS? I've never seen one. grin grin grin grin

Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by NwaliE01: 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
Almaigaa:

Where are the hard working IGBOS? I've never seen one. grin grin grin grin

You see what you choose to see. Same eye that you saw the juju money can be used to see the legitimate money too.

As a man thinketh in his heart. . . .
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by nonhuman(m): 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
Almaigaa:

Eayahhh, sorry about that. I like the fact tha you are sincere by telling the truth. But your Igbo Brother Onumadu claimed that the EAST is the most developed Region in Nigeria. He claimed the EAST is more developed than Dubai, Paris, London, Johannesburg and Newyork City. grin grin grin grin grin

If to say you dey close to Owerri, i for flex you today, then ill dash ypu some money when you are leaving.
the truth is that the east is more developed than any region in Nigeria minus Lagos and abuja but lacks government owned infrastructure
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by xpool(m): 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
hedonido:

We're a developing country, in fact an underdeveloped country (we can't be in the same bracket as Brazil, Indonesia, etc which are also regarded as developing countries), so we have to prioritise if we're serious about making progress.

So I think the Nigerian masses and the entire apparatus of government should be more concerned about the source of wealth of EMPLOYEES with known salaries and earnings (civil servants, politicians, bankers, etc) rather than worrying about the source of wealth of self-employed individuals. I know jealousy and frustration can damage the brains of Nigerian masses, but the masses need to start from the main sources of their problems.

I'm more concerned that an ordinary policeman like Abba Kyari (for example) whose official salary and allowances is not up to N5m a year, can be building a close to N1 billion Naira House in Asokoro, and be worth several billions. We can't make progress as a country if public officials with known incomes continue to live above their means but you masses don't question these things and you are more interested in how strictly self employed hustlers conjured miracles to lift themselves up out of nothing.

We need to reset our priorities in that regard.

Did you read what you wrote?
I doubt your background...

Do you know the crime rate of Nigerians in Nigeria and abroad?
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Oshokalo: 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
U know see the handshake, them don show zubby way

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
[Fool olodo]This one don succeed for the Rituals wey he do. I'm not suprised at all. 97% of the Wealthy men from that Region got their wealth via crimes. [/quote]
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
Onyi22:
My love for rich men cannot be overstateted

Its simply the "h_o_" side of most Nigerian women. 95%

That side comes out whenever they smell money. They drop their panties for small change.

And we say we are not a poor country.
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Abdulsobur02: 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
Since when did they start issuing this plate number to civilians
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by hedonido: 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
xpool:

Did you read what you wrote?
I doubt your background...

Do you know the crime rate of Nigerians in Nigeria and abroad?

You don't need to quote me if you're irredeemably obtuse and therefore incapable of reading between the lines and understanding.
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by beejaay: 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
Almaigaa:

Trash.
The Region I come from don't do crimes. IPOB Bandits are the perpetrators of crimes in my Peaceful Region.

And yet we hear of killing of innocent women and children every other day.. Fulani bandit
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by 02Kebreal(m): 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
Almaigaa:
This one don succeed for the Rituals wey he do. I'm not suprised at all. 97% of the Wealthy men from that Region got their wealth via crimes.

Them go attack U o,na them plenty for Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by hybridblood07(m): 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
You're very wrong. Nothing suits building a house to your perfect taste
krebdawise:
Buying house pays than building house ..
I prefer buying house....

Hit me up for your Graphic design.... I'll give you the best design
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Kola5281(m): 11:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
krebdawise:
Buying house pays than building house ..
I prefer buying house....

Hit me up for your Graphic design.... I'll give you the best design

Really love your work bro, can you teach me bro....i take God beg you
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Poleski: 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
Guy, save some money oo. So that you won't start begging for financial assistance when you get sick! You know, it's common in Nollywood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) / Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram / Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.