Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Is It OK To Add Your Religious Achievement To Your CV? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It OK To Add Your Religious Achievement To Your CV? (376 Views)

It's OK To Question Your Beliefs / Is It Ok For A Christain To Celebrate His Or Her Birthday? / For The Best Marquee Tents For Your Religious Events(rental And Sales). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It OK To Add Your Religious Achievement To Your CV? by ikorodureporta: 1:36am On Aug 15, 2021
Like the positions you held and trainings you've taken
Re: Is It OK To Add Your Religious Achievement To Your CV? by Naijanascam: 1:44am On Aug 15, 2021
Unless you are submitting it to heaven related firm or establishment... my opinion though
Re: Is It OK To Add Your Religious Achievement To Your CV? by samuelson06(m): 2:11am On Aug 15, 2021
ikorodureporta:
Like the positions you held and trainings you've taken

So you get man's promotion or commendation for something you did because of God?
Re: Is It OK To Add Your Religious Achievement To Your CV? by Kobojunkie: 2:15am On Aug 15, 2021
Naijanascam:
Unless you are submitting it to heaven related firm or establishment... my opinion though
That na wetin ask anyone for? The only people such things would be of value to would be other religious men and women. undecided
Re: Is It OK To Add Your Religious Achievement To Your CV? by Karlovych: 2:17am On Aug 15, 2021
embarassed embarassed It depends on the role you are applying for, if for instance it is an NGO job you can add the church stuff if it was in form of a charity work or support work done with the church
Re: Is It OK To Add Your Religious Achievement To Your CV? by chatinent: 2:21am On Aug 15, 2021
Employers hardly care about it.

You see them even wanting you work on your religious days and seeing those days as holidays!
Re: Is It OK To Add Your Religious Achievement To Your CV? by tobechi74: 2:28am On Aug 15, 2021
If that position is related to the job position.

For instance, a marketer can indicatehe was follow up leader

An electronics engr can indicate he was inchadfe of technical unit.

If not, forget it
Re: Is It OK To Add Your Religious Achievement To Your CV? by ikorodureporta: 3:23am On Aug 15, 2021
chatinent:
Employers hardly care about it.

You see them even wanting you work on your religious days and seeing those days as holidays!

So a certificate like that of Daystar leadership academy, or being president in a big society in the church aren't relevant.... Are they not part of people mgt leadership skill??

How about using your choirmaster experience to apply as a school music teacher, or applying for a media job with yr experience from the church's media team??
Re: Is It OK To Add Your Religious Achievement To Your CV? by Monogamy: 5:33am On Aug 15, 2021
Not advisable..

It could be a turn off to some employers
Re: Is It OK To Add Your Religious Achievement To Your CV? by AntiChristian: 6:51am On Aug 15, 2021
How will you feel if i submit my Resume to you and i included my "Imamship" in it?

Na wetin una turn Nigeria to be that!

Secularism!
Re: Is It OK To Add Your Religious Achievement To Your CV? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:55am On Aug 15, 2021
It all depends on the position you are applying for. I included mine in my profile when seeking PR / Communication jobs & I got my jobs/clients based on my experience/roles in the churches worked for.
Like I said, it all buttress down to the position you applying for...

Happy Sunday y'all
Re: Is It OK To Add Your Religious Achievement To Your CV? by Adamgeneral12: 8:04am On Aug 15, 2021
AntiChristian:
How will you feel if i submit my Resume to you and i included my "Imamship" in it?

Na wetin una turn Nigeria to be that!

Secularism!
You funny grin
Re: Is It OK To Add Your Religious Achievement To Your CV? by kingxsamz(m): 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
grin grin grin grin Perhaps, maybe in Nigeria.
In Saner climes, such is useless and irrelevant. Why should you be picked because of positions you've had in a church?
Unless say na church related something sha.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does John 15:13 Really Talks About The Greatest Love? / Why Do They Hate The Word Submission? / Islamic Cleric, Sheikh Gumi May Be A Spy For Bandits — Oodua Peoples Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.