Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

My Marital Regret. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Marital Regret. (431 Views)

9 Authors Who Regret Getting Famous / I Wish I Never Meet Him A Regret Story By Mary Temitope / My Marital Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Marital Regret. by Ochari: 3:01am On Aug 15, 2021
Our wedding was one in town, because of the love, we did a court marriage too. We have been married for ten years before my husband traveled to the US. We actually taught it will be very easy for him to bring me over but he claimed it’s not possible. While he was there, there was an attempt to control our Hot moments due to distance, so we substituted it with
nude pictures and videos. He would ask me to send my nude pictures or videos to him, that watching it will be enough for him. I did it because it was better to do it for my husband than any of us committing adultery. I later discovered that he was playing pranks, he would not call me, he would go for months without calling me, despite having two kids with me. When he could not manage his lies, he later told me that he’s married in the State. I tried everything I could to beg him to come back to Nigeria, he declined, he rather told me to move on with my life. I almost ran mad, I visited his family members in Nigeria to
intervene which they did, even my own family tried to talk to him, he did not listen to anyone. I waited for about three years
afterwards before I took the decision to move on.
Alhamdulillah, I have re-married, and Allah has blessed me with a better person. We are comfortable and doing well. Recently, I heard things have really gone bad for him, that he was arrested, the lady he got married to left him. Last week Tuesday, he called me, I was shocked, threatening me to send
money to him that if I don’t do it, he will expose me to the public by sending my nude pictures and videos on the social media. He was claiming that we are still legally married. I do.
Read more.... https://felicitygists.com/my-marital-regret/

Learn, Share & Grow Without Limit.
Felicitygists.com

(1) (Reply)

Tuesday November 30 2021 Neco Gce Government Obj And Essay Questions And Answers / The Hunted Hunter / A Proud Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.