Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Wike: PDP Must Challenge Defections Of Ayade, Umahi In Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: PDP Must Challenge Defections Of Ayade, Umahi In Court (13246 Views)

Group Exposes Cement Roads Done By Umahi In Ebonyi (Pictures) / Safiyah Ashipu Protests In Front Of Ayade's Office Over 2 Year Salary Arrears / Kawu Regrets Mass Defections Of APC Aspirants In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: PDP Must Challenge Defections Of Ayade, Umahi In Court by elmodee7(m): 8:50am On Aug 15, 2021
Mad man!!!!

Re: Wike: PDP Must Challenge Defections Of Ayade, Umahi In Court by jimyjames(m): 9:02am On Aug 15, 2021
grin wike's stupid pride is hunting him now, when he massacred igbos in obigbo umahi and the Abia governor visited him so they can sit and solve the problem like brothers, wike spoke to them with a lot of arrogance, umahi being a smart man knew that being in the same party with wike was bad news especially for him an igbo man, he returned that same week and defected to APC wike insulted umahi and even insulted ebonyi that PDP doesn't need them , now he is talking about PDP dragging umahi to Court?

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Must Challenge Defections Of Ayade, Umahi In Court by almayda: 9:33am On Aug 15, 2021
...also the defections of Ortom and Obaseki.Werey.
Re: Wike: PDP Must Challenge Defections Of Ayade, Umahi In Court by Jostoman: 9:41am On Aug 15, 2021
Eastlink:
Wike the emperor should keep quayet. Umahi used to be his good friend before his defection. Something tells me that Umahi wanted to be his own man and fight for the Presidential ticket, rather than be a Wike houseboy like Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi.
some people will just open their mouth waaaaaa and started talking rubbish.
Re: Wike: PDP Must Challenge Defections Of Ayade, Umahi In Court by Kindledlight(m): 10:36am On Aug 15, 2021
I don’t know why this man thinks because he is a governor courtesy Mary Odili and co at the supreme court then he will just open his mouth without reasoning very well.
Re: Wike: PDP Must Challenge Defections Of Ayade, Umahi In Court by Ayoefa: 10:57am On Aug 15, 2021
The thugnor dictator of the IPIG terrorist political wing, PDP.
Rubbish trash.
Re: Wike: PDP Must Challenge Defections Of Ayade, Umahi In Court by Lubumbashi: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2021
Freedom of association is permitted in the constitution. Even in the UK Parliament, politicians defect at will. This thing pain Wike no be small.
Re: Wike: PDP Must Challenge Defections Of Ayade, Umahi In Court by oneunited(m): 11:00am On Aug 15, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
Wike: PDP must challenge defections of Ayade, Umahi in court

https://thenationonlineng.net/wike-pdp-must-challenge-defections-of-ayade-umahi-in-court/amp/

What about Obeseki's defection to PDP? E don pain am die!!
Re: Wike: PDP Must Challenge Defections Of Ayade, Umahi In Court by Indispensable85(m): 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
The courts will only fine your party.
Why not challenge that of obaseki first? Abi u nack head for ground?
Re: Wike: PDP Must Challenge Defections Of Ayade, Umahi In Court by Okhuadams(m): 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
Wike: PDP must challenge defections of Ayade, Umahi in court

https://thenationonlineng.net/wike-pdp-must-challenge-defections-of-ayade-umahi-in-court/amp/

from this pic me Wike u look like a sorry ass, when others join ur dead party , did u take them to court for joining PDP just to remind u about Obasaki. Ingredients and Nonsense
Re: Wike: PDP Must Challenge Defections Of Ayade, Umahi In Court by Omookunnimi(m): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
Just last year your party gave Obaseki their ticket at 11 hour and you even called them tax collector. Why can't you protest his movement to your party then. You are even one of the members of his campaign committee. Saraki and others moved massively to your party in 2018 you did not raised your voice because it benefit you. If tomorrow the likes of Elrufai, Bello, Fayemi, Ahmed and other decided to move to PDP you will be among the invited guests to receive them. You are just make noise Mr Governor.
Re: Wike: PDP Must Challenge Defections Of Ayade, Umahi In Court by akdjr(m): 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
So was he performing when he was still in PDP?
CelestineNelson:
Please do sir.... Ayade is my Governor. And believe me he is doing nothing in my state...is just busy using big big grammar to name budget and contract... Know fulfilment of any promise...most of the project he said he is going to do, only exist on papers ...investigate him biko
Re: Wike: PDP Must Challenge Defections Of Ayade, Umahi In Court by gawu1: 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
The emperor who specializes in slaying ipob pigs want the law interpreted according to his whims and caprice.
The cultist governor in his sense thinks Nigeria is Rivers State where he has successfully been able to intimidate everybody there. For the 16yrs and beyond PDP has received others into their fold, but that was never seen as threat to democracy, except now that the table has turned?
After being defeated by Secondus, he wants to face save by trying to drag thieving party, PDP into another already lost battle.
Re: Wike: PDP Must Challenge Defections Of Ayade, Umahi In Court by Homiesjinxbank: 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
Now i know your mumu button is overrated, continue your suffering and smiling...

danilmo:

Beer parlor talk.. How much was it before PDP came to power?? And how much was it wen PDP took over power??
I still bremember buying 3 for #5 but PDP came and 1 turned #5.

How abt that..
Re: Wike: PDP Must Challenge Defections Of Ayade, Umahi In Court by Walex124(m): 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
aremuforlife:
Apc should also challenge all the apc defectors to pdp
Don't mind WIKE that man nah comedian.
Re: Wike: PDP Must Challenge Defections Of Ayade, Umahi In Court by CelestineNelson: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
akdjr:
So was he performing when he was still in PDP?
You will be so disappointed to know that I am actually apolitical. Go and check the meaning of Nonpartisanism also to avoid further interrogations

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foreign Medical Trips For Public Office Holders - The Guardian / Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria / BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.