Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,323 members, 7,954,300 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing (69320 Views)

Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau / Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers / 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by mutvy: 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
Africans are terrible people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hassanmaye:

The problem is can you differentiate between Hausa and the fulani, personally I hate the fulani herdsmen because of what they are doing even though I'm from the north.

Excuse professor Graham . i know what I'm saying and that is all hijab wearing , turban people with AK 47s should be evacuated from this land .. Syria can accommodate them no problem. Hausas fulani , muslim tapas and the rest of the squad abeg vamonos and sayanora to them all .. Peace out bro
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Simbrixton(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
RedEnergy:
Some Yorubas do that, especially those ones into Quranic studies, kind of religious knowledge exchange program. There's a strong possibility the victims were Yorubas. I wish their identities were confirmed. But it's a very sad tragedy to be a victim of mistaken identity.
they are not yoruba I can give you 100 percent assurance they were fulani born in ondo
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by ThatFairGuy1: 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
Gandollaar:
You are a fulani herdsman from now on cheesy

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by ThatFairGuy1: 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
Why should I show you
Newton85:
Please, can you show me how the Fulani barbarians that gruesomely murdered Igangan people have been dealt with?
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Gfskw: 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
Jesus
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by ThatFairGuy1: 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
Okay. None of it is good, we just have to try alleviate this act. Innocent ones falls victim Everytime
macrodata:
This is a reprisal attack, don't mistake it for senseless killing.

How can 5 Hummer Buses of Fulanis pass the longest route in Jos town to Ondo when Jos doesn't have traffic, on the only road that leads to Irigwe communities, on a day when they were going to bury the dead caused by Fulani militia? I guess you didn't read that over 2000 houses were razed by fire and thousands dismissed from the community over a week ago?

It is a habit for Fulanis to attack communities at processions, when they're more vulnerable (go & confirm). They touched the wrong people in Plateau.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Newton85: 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Why should I show you
Then keep crying.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by ThatFairGuy1: 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
This small boy. To express yourself well in English is still very hard for you.

You're literally saying you're also ignorant, don't you know.
OmovuduTheBeast:

SHUT UP!!!

IGNORANT FELLOW TALKING RUBBISH
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by amah4game: 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
The way plateau state government is responding swiftly to this issue in hours arrest have been made, but for ages men women children houses businesses have been killed maimed and destroyed yet no single arrest, all we hear us unknown gunmen, there actions clearly shows how partial with hidden ulterior motives they are, every life matters! We won't be in this mess if justice was allowed to play its course from the onset of things. So pathetically biased system.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by ThatFairGuy1: 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
You have a point
Iykoto86:
As terrible as this ungodly action is,the Fulani's had it coming. Buhari is the worst thing that have ever happened to Nigeria and Fulani's in particular. His actions will hurt the Fulani's for a long time .Every tribe,I mean every tribe hates the Fulani man in Nigeria.shame to Buhari.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Simbrixton(m): 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
RedEnergy:
Some Yorubas do that, especially those ones into Quranic studies, kind of religious knowledge exchange program. There's a strong possibility the victims were Yorubas. I wish their identities were confirmed. But it's a very sad tragedy to be a victim of mistaken identity.
the list is out all non yorubas I hope you are licking your wounds quietly now so sad
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Gandollaar(f): 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
[quote author=ThatFairGuy1 post=104819997][/quote] Hahahaha grin
.You and Monogamy are both Fulani.

Fulani Tapa grin
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by perdollar(m): 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
Daily trust of fulani of northern Nigeria
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by ThatFairGuy1: 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
Gandollaar:
Hahahaha grin
.You and Monoga.my are both Fulani.

Fulani Tapa grin

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by jamace(m): 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
*Convoy of Muslim commuters from Bauchi to Ondo through Rukuba Road - Miango - Kwal - Vom - Riyom*
*"A fallacy of the century"*

(1) When has that road become popular?

(2) When has that road become better than Bauchi Road through terminus or Anguwan Rukuba - Kwang - Maraban Ja'ama by-pass?

(3) Were the commuters not aware of the killings in Miango for the past three weeks that they decided to follow the unpopular road?

(4) Can Ondo state publish the names of the commuters with their family endorsement?

(5) Why did they decide to follow the unpopular road the same day Iregwe were conducting a mass burial of their people who were killed within the week?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Naijaolosho2: 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
So this fate serves innocent Fulanis right to have suffered what they knew nothing about as you all felt in this thread angry

But If this were to happen to innocent irigwe people, you'll all condemn it.

That's Hypocritical and ungodly.

This act by irigwe youth is barbaric, all the perpetrators should be dealt with accordingly

You're a stupid guy
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by ThatFairGuy1: 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
Say that to your parent at home.
Naijaolosho2:

You're a stupid guy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by rengsho: 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
Rtk5:
We in plateau are all suprise about the story that has gone viral about the Fulanis killed in Jos. The truth is that, there was suppose to be a mass burial(yesterday) of those killed by Fulani herdsmen in Miango village last week. The fulanis moving in an 18seater bus were planning to go and attack the sympathizers at the burial ground, when youths accousted them and asked them were they were going reason being that they were coffins in the buses and we all know that muslims/fulanis do not use coffins for burial. The youths then force opened the coffins, Lo and behold all the coffins were filled with guns, the youths then bounced on them and killed them. If you see the guns that the youths packed from their buses? Journalists should learn to research well. The claimed they were travelling Bauchi to Ondo. Let me tell you the truth. The road they were passing through when they were attacked only leads to two places which are Miango village(were villagers were killed by fulanis last week) and the army barracks.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by rengsho: 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
Metallurgist:

https://dailytrust.com/irigwe-youths-kill-25-fulani-travellers-in-jos-over-50-missing

Rtk5:
We in plateau are all suprise about the story that has gone viral about the Fulanis killed in Jos. The truth is that, there was suppose to be a mass burial(yesterday) of those killed by Fulani herdsmen in Miango village last week. The fulanis moving in an 18seater bus were planning to go and attack the sympathizers at the burial ground, when youths accousted them and asked them were they were going reason being that they were coffins in the buses and we all know that muslims/fulanis do not use coffins for burial. The youths then force opened the coffins, Lo and behold all the coffins were filled with guns, the youths then bounced on them and killed them. If you see the guns that the youths packed from their buses? Journalists should learn to research well. The claimed they were travelling Bauchi to Ondo. Let me tell you the truth. The road they were passing through when they were attacked only leads to two places which are Miango village(were villagers were killed by fulanis last week) and the army barracks.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by kamilous(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
proxillin:

do you call fulani marrauders jihadis? you simply call them fulani killers.

So why do you want to call them christian terrorists?

u r a mad man
Your comment shows u knows nothing.
Anyway,I'm not going to trend with u with an insult because u are good at that!
Enjoy ur weekend.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Neddstark: 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
BobbieZion:

This your analogy is negative.

Yes as it does not suit your sentiments.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Techguy96(m): 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Most of the criminals in the fulani are illiterate you will know them when you see them, they wear wrecked cloth, they hate civilisations, they are thin and tall, very dirty, always with stick.
There are Fulani that look just like Hausa, I may be wrong but while I was in kebbi state, I met some Fulani from Niger republic and there's no difference between them n Hausa. I thought they were Hausa because there weren't looking thin n tall but they told me they were Fulani from Niger.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Calicoe: 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
Just wait until they acquire guns. Fulanis go know say nor be only dem sabi pull trigger
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by babajero(m): 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
Metallurgist:

https://dailytrust.com/irigwe-youths-kill-25-fulani-travellers-in-jos-over-50-missing
Mr reporter you didn't mention that their people was killed before what happened on the road. And the Fulanis has been killing on daily basis. And a question that begs for answer is what was 5 buses of fulanis going to do in South West?
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Basher8583: 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
neonly:
Omo see one sided reporting only Fulani were killed what of those Fulani killed nko dat make d people embark on a possession nko no mentioning abt them
are they saying they were not peaceful people living in der house
Fulani started d problem so let them too feel what d people too felt no body has monopoly of violence

Please mind your business.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Unseen(m): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
nku5:

I entered Jos from KD very late years ago and our bus stopped at Bauchi Road. My friend I called to pick me up from the park was very reluctant and explained this unwritten understanding to me.

Bauchi road is Muslim area just like Akpata is Igbo area. That doesn't mean Jos North is Muslim dominated or Igbo dominated.

There're more traditional worshippers in Jos North compared to Muslims
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
This small boy. To express yourself well in English is still very hard for you.

You're literally saying you're also ignorant, don't you know.

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Unseen(m): 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hassanmaye:

IS like that Muslim are the strong hold in the north Jos, while South Christian s

Not true.
Islam is the least religion in Jos North
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Naijaolosho2: 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Say that to your parent at home.

Bastard terrorist supporter. I know your parents are dead,prepare to join them soon. Ediot.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Thomist(m): 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
RIP to the innocent ones

Do me I do you, man no go vest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photos Of Late Deborah Samuel's Parents / Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released / Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.