Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing (68903 Views)

Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau / Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers / 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by honcdm01(m): 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
A journalist just wrote on his time-line that the irigwe community was burying 40 of their kinsmen same day and time killed by fulani bandit before they met innocent travelers.. So sad hell was let loose.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Perkins2018: 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
Paretomaster1:

It turns out those killed are not even Northerners, these barbarians just attacked, and killed our brothers from SW, who only went to Bauchi on religious gathering...

They are fulanis coming to terrorize ondo state.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by TheSupleemLeada(m): 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
Paretomaster1:

It turns out those killed are not even Northerners, these barbarians just attacked, and killed our brothers from SW, who only went to Bauchi on religious gathering...

Lmao....idiot, brorhers with who? The barbarians did the people of the south west a big favor. May Allah bless them.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by nku5: 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
Unseen:

Did you say Muslims occupying Jos North? Have you ever been to Jos?

I entered Jos from KD very late years ago and our bus stopped at Bauchi Road. My friend I called to pick me up from the park was very reluctant and explained this unwritten understanding to me.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Walex124(m): 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by luizpippo(m): 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
Quite weird that the police could boldly come out and declare the perpetrators as "Irigwe militias" not some unknown attackers while every time the Fulani herdsmen kill people all over Benue, Plateau, Southern Kaduna, Enugu, Delta, Edo and co, they are never this quick with knowing the criminals.

No country should be policed or governed like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by gerrardomendes(m): 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
yahmohy27:

Hmmm, talking like a baby.
Do you know Fulani?
No, you dont
When the time comes, all of us will know.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by dragunov: 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
neonly:
Omo see one sided reporting only Fulani were killed what of those Fulani killed nko dat make d people embark on a possession nko no mentioning abt them
are they saying they were not peaceful people living in der house
Fulani started d problem so let them too feel what d people too felt no body has monopoly of violence

Same thing I thought. They were wailing and crying, carrying corpses of Fulani victims. That means a lot. It was a reprisal attack against those whom they regarded as mortal enemies.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by BobbieZion(m): 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
TIGERSKY:
where is Matthew kukah and CAN now over to you and what have you to say

Let's add Sheik Gumi and MURIC too.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Walex124(m): 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
Perkins2018:

They are fulanis coming to terrorize ondo state.
stop saying what you know nothing about it, are you not a human being for God sake.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by pacespot(m): 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
This land is drenched with blood
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by nku5: 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
dajan03:

Na only you know on top that agreement oo. There are different ancestral tribes in jos North and the Hausa or newly formed jasawa tribe is not one of them

Jasawa are migrants no argument for that one
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by engrelvis(m): 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by guru03(m): 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
These Fulani terrorist were going to attack some some places but made their Waterloo, why should they pass through a wrong road.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Perkins2018: 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
Walex124:
stop saying what you know nothing about it, are you not a human being for God sake.
What do you mean?

Are you saying they are Yoruba?
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Walex124(m): 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
Sirjamo:
So if they don't know the real killers, they can just hit the road and kill any Fulani in sight?

The families of the innocent travelers will mobilize and attack another innocent plateau community, the killing cycle continues.
Don't mind them bro, some of them don't really understand the meaning of war.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by asobo1: 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
So this fate serves innocent Fulanis right to have suffered what they knew nothing about as you all felt in this thread angry

But If this were to happen to innocent irigwe people, you'll all condemn it.

That's Hypocritical and ungodly.

This act by irigwe youth is barbaric, all the perpetrators should be dealt with accordingly
Can't you read? Even the police report reads "suspected Irigwe youths"
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by LLiKYekoba: 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
Sirjamo:
So if they don't know the real killers, they can just hit the road and kill any Fulani in sight?

The families of the innocent travelers will mobilize and attack another innocent plateau community, the killing cycle continues.

Jamiu, shut you dirty islamic pro-Fulani mouth. Terrorist!
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by mcquin(m): 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
mu2sa2:
Sadly, that's the truth and nothing but the truth. Fulani never forgive. The family members of each of the victims will consider it a bouden duty to avenge the death of their loved ones on irigwe people. The deaths will definitely be avenged by any means, even if it takes generations to be accomplished, especially given that these victims are completely innocent and had nothing to do with the earlier killing of the six irigwe. Sad, sad, sad. The Fulani already have a well-coordinated militia to summon into action.
Nah...there's no militia anywhere. The fulanis have gotten away with their crimes thus far because of government support and the one north narrative which is gradually fading off the consciousness of most Northerners, especially those of the Middle Belt.

What's the population of fulanis compared to persons of the South that have grown serious hate for the fulanis? Best believe Southerners in government/politics have observed and learnt Buhari's obnoxious style of leadership (shielding his tribesmen), and once Buhari is out, other tribes will deal fulanis same blow, using same fist used by the fulanis and those in leadership from the South will be expected to shield their own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by asobo1: 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
nku5:

I entered Jos from KD very late years ago and our bus stopped at Bauchi Road. My friend I called to pick me up from the park was very reluctant and explained this unwritten understanding to me.
I ignored your initial comment but had to reply this. Please don't make that statement close to a Plateau man please. What type of unwritten agreement? Where was it agreed at and by who?
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by eagleu: 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
Obalatule:
Look how fast they moved in pinning the attack to a group, some weeks ago this same irigwe people were attacked with scores dead and homes razed yet nobody could mention were the attackers came from.....Fulani is biting more than they can ever hope to chew

Shame to Fulani police. Now, they say Irigwe youths, but who has been killing Irigwe farmers, women, and children?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Hassanmaye(m): 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
Sirjamo:

That's the problem
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Caseless: 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
neonly:
Omo see one sided reporting only Fulani were killed what of those Fulani killed nko dat make d people embark on a possession nko no mentioning abt them
are they saying they were not peaceful people living in der house
Fulani started d problem so let them too feel what d people too felt no body has monopoly of violence
you have not witnessed crisis before. No one has monopoly of violence as if when asked to cut a head off with your eyes open you can do it. Stop preaching violence, kid. What's the business of those traveling with what's happening in Jos? I hope you get hurt for the sin of someone that speaks your language so you can understand the situation better.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Hassanmaye(m): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
beejaay:

How will they know who the real. Killer is when you abhor them?? You guys will only find your hand to type when fulani is on the receiving end.. Laslas we go all dey alright
Are you educated have you gone to school?? So for example now I should mobilise mobs in Kaduna to block Kaduna South local community road where it was located by Muslims because Fulani are killed in Jos is that what you are saying
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Caseless: 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
Sirjamo:
Attacking innocent travelers is always the consolation for people of plateau state whenever they are grieving.

You left the real killers for innocent travelers, that's cowardice in my opinion.
I just don't understand them. Fulani came from the bush to kill your people, you put up no resistance, but you're attacking an innocent traveler with no arm on him. Stupid people.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Blackdeewhy(m): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
A part of me is HAPPY because this particular tribe has caused major damaged to us ALL than good.
But my other part feel slightly bad for these few that died because they are human.
Then again dear IRIGWE, GOD BLESS YOU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by asobo1: 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
mu2sa2:
Sadly, that's the truth and nothing but the truth. Fulani never forgive. The family members of each of the victims will consider it a bouden duty to avenge the death of their loved ones on irigwe people. The deaths will definitely be avenged by any means, even if it takes generations to be accomplished, especially given that these victims are completely innocent and had nothing to do with the earlier killing of the six irigwe. Sad, sad, sad. The Fulani already have a well-coordinated militia to summon into action.
And you think the innocent locals being slaughtered like chicken, there families would forget. The vicious cycle of reprisal attacks will continue shikenan. Nobody has monopoly of violence.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Halogenabdul(m): 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Hassanmaye(m): 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
Sirjamo:

Just leave him and this is someone that's So called educated with this thinking!
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Iykoto86(m): 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
So this fate serves innocent Fulanis right to have suffered what they knew nothing about as you all felt in this thread angry

But If this were to happen to innocent irigwe people, you'll all condemn it.

That's Hypocritical and ungodly.

This act by irigwe youth is barbaric, all the perpetrators should be dealt with accordingly
As terrible as this ungodly action is,the Fulani's had it coming. Buhari is the worst thing that have ever happened to Nigeria and Fulani's in particular. His actions will hurt the Fulani's for a long time .Every tribe,I mean every tribe hates the Fulani man in Nigeria.shame to Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) / Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR / After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.