Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Everything You Said - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Everything You Said (2539 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything You Said by bigjackass: 8:51am On Aug 16, 2021
No rich widower will marry you like this. Take the children back to their father or you will continue like this forever. They will be fine. Drop the mentality that you will never see your children again. This isn't the 60s. This is 2021. If you want to see your children you will see them. You will keep jumping from one loser of a man to the other as long as those children are with you because their burden is clouding your thinking.
bjprodint1:
Good morning my family,i went through everything you said on my recent threads,and i agree that you are absolutely right.nairaland members have invested alot in my life and its a shame that i paid back with disapointment.i left my relationship with botrix last year(u all know d story),when u are with someone who pulls u back even when u try to hustle hard is d worst dat could happen to a person.the fruit busines?,i would sell fruits 4rm 7am to 11pm mondays to sundays,botr ix would sit down,cross legs and start eatin fruits witout payin,wen i query him,he would say dat doctor said he needs fruits due to his health.even wen he makes money 4rm d computer work,he wil keep it and expect me 2 feed d family 4rm d busines.i couldnt see d kids hungry so i did.that apart 4rm d fruits that perishes everyday.after d fruit busines,i went into selling of soft drinks,sachet water and bread.the drinks and bread became our daily food.when i left d relationship,i met a foo l who is stil stucking me even on nairaland.....
Re: Everything You Said by Bigdre31: 8:56am On Aug 16, 2021
send me a p.m , I have some one in kurudu
Re: Everything You Said by mariahAngel(f): 9:00am On Aug 16, 2021
Bigdre31:

Someone for what?

4 Likes

Re: Everything You Said by UDUJ(m): 9:03am On Aug 16, 2021
bjprodint1:
I am presently staying in a sch.,rapi d kno wle dge sch.kurudu.wen u get to kurudu junction,take a bike dat u are going to riv er si de gue st inn.ask 4 d sch.its #50 naira bike 4rm d junction.i dey there dey press phone.and to my helpers and advicers here.am so sorry 4 d disapointments,thank u 4 d phone calls and messages on facebook to encourage me.joyce will rise again.udo!

Low self esteem. Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Everything You Said by mariahAngel(f): 9:11am On Aug 16, 2021
UDUJ:

Low self esteem. Pathetic

She can’t help the way she feels.
The needs all the encouragement she can get, not criticism.

1 Like

Re: Everything You Said by UDUJ(m): 9:15am On Aug 16, 2021
mariahAngel:

She can’t help the way she feels.
The needs all the encouragement she can get, not criticism.

Well she needs to toughen up or else the same circumstances will keep repeating itself in her life.

This is a lady that has resigned herself to fate, believing she can never exist without a man in her life. People don't like hearing the truth and the few of us that say it are called hateful and sadists.

1 Like

Re: Everything You Said by bjprodint1: 9:27am On Aug 16, 2021
I didnt meet chinedu on nairaland,i introduced him here.we met in d year 2017 at a job interview at higher glory sch.kurudu.his full name is Agbim Josiah chinedu.he resently changed his facebook name to Umunnabuike Josiah.his mom owns a school in kurudu,great wisdom sch.i know his family house in kurudu and ikenegbu owerri.one of his sisters is Agbim Rhoda.he works at lubos manufacturing company at no man's land,imo state.his family house at ikenegbu houses some imsu students.he finished 4rm imsu.pls give me a min.i want to copy out 3 monikers on nairaland
Re: Everything You Said by mariahAngel(f): 9:30am On Aug 16, 2021
UDUJ:

Well she needs to toughen up or else the same circumstances will keep repeating itself in her life.

First and foremost, what she needs to do is to FORGIVE HERSELF!

Bjprodint1, forgive yourself for all the “bad choices” and the mistakes you’ve made.
Forgive yourself and let go of the past. Let it all go!
You know why you should forgive yourself? I have come to realize that as humans, going back in time (without knowing the future), we’re likely to make the same decision/mistakes.
So, don’t be too hard on yourself.

After that, you decide to do better for yourself.
Don’t say to yourself “what’s the point?” IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO MAKE SOMETHING OF YOURSELF!
It is never too late to succeed.
Decide to get it right.

1 Like

Re: Everything You Said by LadySarah: 9:34am On Aug 16, 2021
This is when you appreciate a good family/friend who is a good support system.

Your problems are messing up your head right now coupled with the burden of raising your children alone. You are gradually loosing it and need a support system not a man.
Can you at least send the boy to botrix and stay back with the girl?Trust me he'll be fine. Very fine.
Re: Everything You Said by Bigdre31: 9:40am On Aug 16, 2021
mariahAngel:

Someone for what?

She has an eatery there ( celebrity chicken ) she needed workers some months back
Re: Everything You Said by mariahAngel(f): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2021
Bigdre31:

She has an eatery there ( celebrity chicken ) she needed workers some months back

Ok. That’s good.

1 Like

Re: Everything You Said by bjprodint1: 9:55am On Aug 16, 2021
Chinedu monikers are mnuelklitcho Embryo4040 cirusx1 or cirusxi
Re: Everything You Said by dobnina(f): 10:23am On Aug 16, 2021
bjprodint1:
Chinedu monikers are mnuelklitcho Embryo4040 cirusx1 or cirusxi
Are you sure because these monikers don't exist.

1 Like

Re: Everything You Said by bjprodint1: 10:30am On Aug 16, 2021
dobnina:

let me quote his post under one of my old threads
Re: Everything You Said by LadySarah: 10:32am On Aug 16, 2021
dobnina:

But even if they do, what are we gonna do with them?

1 Like

Re: Everything You Said by BabbanBura(m): 10:46am On Aug 16, 2021
In addition to all said, this lady claimed her father is a king and she is a princess, why will she be languishing in this penury when she can take to prodigal girl even for the sake of the kids?

She painted a picture of her father being so rich (with a title of husband of 27 wives); such father or any if her siblings can't help her?

She said she can't go back to the father cos it will disgrace the family, excuse me? In this situation you are still thinking this way?

She has a house in Abuja, and you are homeless?

Guys, let's not be fools here, Naija isn't this bad that such a destitute can't get help from either church, relevant government agencies, NGOs, even the school where she shelters.

This lady is scamming people, I wont be surprised if she is in this together with thesame guys she defined as devils. Her choice for rich widowers (vulnerable men) also lends credence to my assertion.

I have helped so called people in distress here on nairaland, especially ladies, believe you me, almost all the ladies I helped turn out scammers. And I can tell you that the signatures are all over this one.

Whoever wants to give her the benefit of doubt, should consider:
1. Meeting her up in person
2. She must agree to meet relevant government/NGOs to pursue justice for her and rehabilitate her
3. She must accept for her and the Kids to be taken away to social centres for temporary care and rehabilitation till there is clear direction on (2) above
4. No physical cash is given to her

If she is not cool with the above, then just know that it is a scam as many of us strongly suspect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything You Said by pocohantas(f): 10:50am On Aug 16, 2021
bigjackass:
No rich widower will marry you like this. Take the children back to their father or you will continue like this forever. They will be fine. Drop the mentality that you will never see your children again. This isn't the 60s. This is 2021. If you want to see your children you will see them. You will keep jumping from one loser of a man to the other as long as those children are with you because their burden is clouding your thinking.

If at all a woman makes the mistake of marrying a bad husband, he should at least be a loving father. She can’t leave them because she doesn’t trust him to take care of them. You are also right that she would most likely not get the high-value-male she seeks. Life is not Nigerian film. Her “CV” is not impressive and she is suffering from Stockholm Syndrome, keeps going back to the abuser as some sort of Plan B. That is asides seeing the next man as a meal ticket.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything You Said by dobnina(f): 11:06am On Aug 16, 2021
LadySarah:

But even if they do, what are we gonna do with them?
To show everybody who he really is.
A paedophile.
So people can be careful and watch their kids around him like a hawk.

1 Like

Re: Everything You Said by bjprodint1: 11:09am On Aug 16, 2021
[quote author=BabbanBura post=104846609]In addition to all said, this lady claimed her father is a king and she is a princess, why will she be languishing in this penury when she can take to prodigal girl even for the sake of the kids?

She painted a picture of her father being so rich (with a title of husband of 27 wives); such father or any if her siblings can't help her?

She said she can't go back to the father cos it will disgrace the family, excuse me? In this situation you are still thinking this way?

She has a house in Abuja, and you are homeless?

Guys, let's not be fools here, Naija isn't this bad that such a destitute can't get help from either church, relevant government agencies, NGOs, even the school where she shelters.

This lady is scamming people, I wont be surprised if she is in this together with thesame guys she defined as devils. Her choice for rich widowers (vulnerable men) also lends credence to my assertion.

I have helped so called people in distress here on nairaland, e
Re: Everything You Said by ahnie: 11:17am On Aug 16, 2021
May God make it easy for you.you ve really gone Tru alot.
Re: Everything You Said by bjprodint1: 11:20am On Aug 16, 2021
Babbanbura my surname,fore father is a king not my dad,pls read again.i even want to meet people to talk to.and "i am a strong woman,i dont need any man to make me feel complete" is what i learnt under this thread and it wil help me build my self esteem.i am not a scammer check me up on my fb dat is 12yrs old.joyce nachi diamond.i wil get acomodation at d end of sept.on my own.i dont need cash.i need people and a good job.i have NCE In primary education studies/mathematics.
Re: Everything You Said by Klass99(f): 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: Everything You Said by bigjackass: 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
pocohantas:

If at all a woman makes the mistake of marrying a bad husband, he should at least be a loving father. She can’t leave them because she doesn’t trust him to take care of them. You are also right that she would most likely not get the high-value-male she seeks. Life is not Nigerian film. Her “CV” is not impressive and she is suffering from Stockholm Syndrome, keeps going back to the abuser as some sort of Plan B. That is asides seeing the next man as a meal ticket.
But the reason she says she can't leave them for the man is that "they are only gain and her father will disown her". Na wetin she write be that
Re: Everything You Said by pocohantas(f): 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
bigjackass:
But the reason she says she can't leave them for the man is that "they are only gain and her father will disown her". Na wetin she write be that

Lmao! She did? I’ll read again.

The same father that can’t lend a helping hand? cheesy I done commot hand for the matter be that.
Re: Everything You Said by bjprodint1: 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
pocohantas:

Lmao! She did? I’ll read again.

The same father that can’t lend a helping hand? cheesy I done commot hand for the matter be that.
Re: Everything You Said by bjprodint1: 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
bigjackass:
Did i offend u b4?i am sorry if i ever did.i hope u have a perfect life sha.thank u
Re: Everything You Said by bigjackass: 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
bjprodint1:
Did i offend u b4?i am sorry if i ever did.i hope u have a perfect life sha.thank u
It seems you are cunning like someone said. Hope you have a perfect life too.
Re: Everything You Said by BabbanBura(m): 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
bigjackass:
It seems you are cunning like someone said. Hope you have a perfect life too.

I told una, the whole matter no add up - either she is using her predicament to get unwholesome advantage, or she is outrightly scamming people or she has lost mental control of her life. The later seemed less likely of the three!

1 Like

Re: Everything You Said by UDUJ(m): 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
BabbanBura:

I told una, the whole matter no add up - either she is using her predicament to get unwholesome advantage, or she is outrightly scamming people or she has lost mental control of her life. The later seemed less likely of the three!

I stopped caring when people bring such tales to nairaland because I see it all as scams. I swore never to fall for such anymore after sending some good sum of money to someone seeking assistance last year only to discover it was a big scam later.

1 Like

Re: Everything You Said by Ishilove: 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
bjprodint1:
I am presently staying in a sch.,rapi d kno wle dge sch.kurudu.wen u get to kurudu junction,take a bike dat u are going to riv er si de gue st inn.ask 4 d sch.its #50 naira bike 4rm d junction.i dey there dey press phone.and to my helpers and advicers here.am so sorry 4 d disapointments,thank u 4 d phone calls and messages on facebook to encourage me.joyce will rise again.udo!
Aunty, see as you described your location. Won't Stalker Chinedu come and pay you a visit with his butcher knife?
Re: Everything You Said by Ishilove: 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bigdre31:
Who is this 'someone'?
Re: Everything You Said by Ishilove: 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
UDUJ:

I stopped caring when people bring such tales to nairaland because I see it all as scams. I swore never to fall for such anymore after sending some good sum of money to someone seeking assistance last year only to discover it was a big scam later.
Sounds familiar. Is it that mental case guy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa? / . / How Many Of You Used This?pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.