Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa? (2536 Views)

Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband / Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband / Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa? by Havesomesense(m): 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
It is well known that doing the same thing over and over again can be boring, especially for a long period of time.

My question is, do you some times get tired or
Are you tired of making love with your significant other?

Sincere answers needed.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa? by SUCKCESSFUL: 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa? by dayoscape: 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
It gets boring sometimes

1 Like

Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa? by Hathor5(f): 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
No.

Once you get married and have children and a full-time job and a household to run and elderly parents to look after and other responsibilities and and and, you are grateful for every moment alone with your significant other. Provided you love each other.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa? by vibre: 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
If you both are busy then the sex will not be happening every time and you will enjoy it whenever it happens especially when it's spontaneous. Then you shouldn't be doing the same style every time, try new and different things from time to time to spice up your sex life.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa? by house10s: 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
Hathor5:
No.

Once you get married and have children and a full-time job and a household to run and elderly parents to look after and other responsibilities and and and, you are grateful for every moment alone with your significant other. Provided you love each other.

sarcasm in ur writing.

after all that tell me why sex won't b boring

1 Like

Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa? by Acidosis(m): 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
Do you get tired of eating? If your answer is yes, then yes, couples get tired of sex. If your answer is "no", then no, couples don't get tired of sex.

4 Likes

Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa? by Havesomesense(m): 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
dayoscape:
It gets boring sometimes

Are you a man or woman?
And what is your reason(s)
Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa? by Havesomesense(m): 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
Hathor5:
No.

So, are you saying when spouses are very busy people, the little free time they alone is special?
Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa? by Havesomesense(m): 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
Acidosis:

Do you get tired of eating? If your answer is yes, then yes, couples get tired of sex. If your and is "no", then no, couples don't get tired of sex.

Why are you confusing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa? by dacblogger: 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
Lolz...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa? by mariahAngel(f): 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
Acidosis:

Do you get tired of eating? If your answer is yes, then yes, couples get tired of sex. If your and is "no", then no, couples don't get tired of sex.

Can one survive without food?
Can one survive without sex?

I don't think food and sex can be compared.
Food can best be compared with the air we breathe. They're necessities for human survival, unlike sex.

3 Likes

Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa? by mariahAngel(f): 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
dayoscape:
It gets boring sometimes

Just like any activity.

I think people tend to exaggerate when it comes to sex...like they're all lovey dovey 24/7.

Even watching a series with too much romantic activity, at a point, it gets boring.

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa? by Havesomesense(m): 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
dacblogger:
Lolz... My hubby is good at Earth shattering , ground breaking knacking... grin grin
Why will I now get tired? undecided

How many years have you been married for?
Do you have kid(s)

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa? by Acidosis(m): 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
Havesomesense:

Why are you confusing yourself.

That's the aim of that post. To confuse you.
Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa? by Acidosis(m): 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
mariahAngel:

Can one survive without food?
Can one survive without sex?

I don't think food and sex can be compared.
Food can best be compared with the air we breathe. They're necessities for human survival, unlike sex.

I think people get tired of everything in life. Even living at some point, can be exhausting. We all get tired of food, we lose appetite just the same way we lose interest in sex.

However, couples don't get tired of sex to a point where they stop having sex. They will always find their way back after some time. Same thing happens after we lose appetite.
Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa? by Havesomesense(m): 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
Acidosis:

That's the aim of that post. To confuse you.

Clap for yourself.
Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa? by Rubbiish(m): 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
Acidosis:

I think people get tired of everything in life. Even living at some point, can be exhausting. We all get tired of food, we lose appetite just the same way we lose interest in sex.

However, couples don't get tired of sex to a point where they stop having sex. They will always find their way back after some time. Same thing happens after we lose appetite.
@bold my parents stopped having sex at certain age! I don't know if your parents are still having sex up till now! There can be few kisses, but sex is totally out of it for my parents, but they still eat food! Even the clergy of some churches are mandated to remain celibate, can they survive without food? Stop comparing sex with food, they are incomparable! Humans can perfectly do without sex, but can't survive without food!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa? by mariahAngel(f): 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
Rubbiish:

@bold my parents stopped having sex at certain age! I don't know if your parents are still having sex up till now! There can be few kisses, but sex is totally out of it for my parents, but they still eat food! Even the clergy of some churches are mandated to remain celibate, can they survive without food? Stop comparing sex with food, they are incomparable! Humans can perfectly do without sex, but can't survive without food!

How can you be so sure?
Do they notify you when they want to popori? grin

We all want to believe our parents stopped having sex after having us...

Underestimate parents at your own peril. cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa? by Rubbiish(m): 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
mariahAngel:

How can you be so sure?
Do they notify you when they want to popori? grin

We all want to believe our parents stopped having sex after having us...

Underestimate parents at your own peril. cheesy
@bold of course not!
I have younger ones.
Reason I specifically stated at certain age!
Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa? by Acidosis(m): 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
Rubbiish:

Your parents? Is that what they told you or you're simply making assumptions?

The question is not about survival though. We don't even eat for survival lol. We eat because we are hungry (or cravings), not because we don't want to die. These are two distinct views. I see sex or f.oreplay as a form of craving/lust. Same way we feel like eating fried rice or poundo some days instead of simply eating grass (to survive).

4 Likes

Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa? by mariahAngel(f): 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
Acidosis:

Your parents? Is that what they told you or you're simply making assumptions?

The question is not about survival though. We don't even eat for survival lol. We eat because we are hungry (or cravings), not because we don't want to die.

Some people eat because they are hungry, others are fed to survive. In all, we need food to live.
There are people not having sex and they're living.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa? by Acidosis(m): 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
mariahAngel:

Some people eat because they are hungry, others are fed to survive. In all, we need food to live.
There are people not having sex and they're living.

True, but some of these people even get tired of life at some point. So in all, the answer to OP's query is that people get tired of everything in life, and getting tired of sex is not strange or peculiar.

3 Likes

Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa? by frozen70(f): 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
Havesomesense:
It is well known that doing the same thing over and over again can be boring, especially for a long period of time.

Are you tired of making love with your significant other?

Sincere answers needed.

Love making for women, comes from the deepest part of their heart

For women, sex is not love making, they are two different things

Back to your question, women attach emotions to every thing they do including love making

Once she is very happy inwardly and loves the partner, she doesn't care if it's the same way, the most important thing is that her body is demanding for it

But once she looses interest, her brain has nothing to do with love making.

At this stage, is now the grace of God

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa? by dacblogger: 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
Havesomesense:

How many years have you been married for?
Do you have kid(s)

1 Like

Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa? by bdchange(m): 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
Acidosis:

You can't compare food and sex, both are totally different. People have gone days, months and years without sex but same can't be said of food because your body will demand for it for survival except you want to cease to live which means you are tired of life itself not tired of eating.

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa? by Havesomesense(m): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
frozen70:

Love making for women, comes from the deepest part of their heart

For women, sex is not love making, they are two different things

Back to your question, women attach emotions to every thing they do including love making

Once she is very happy inwardly and loves the partner, she doesn't care if it's the same way, the most important thing is that her body is demanding for it

But once she looses interest, her brain has nothing to do with love making.

At this stage, is now the grace of God

When she loses interest does that stop her from doing the needful in her marriage?
Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa? by Havesomesense(m): 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
dacblogger:

I have kids...
Not up to 5yrs..
But the main thing in marriage is that when the couple are so much inlove with each other,they can never get tired of sex.

Alright. I wish you the bestest in your marriage.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa? by Kobojunkie: 6:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
Havesomesense:

Are you tired of making love with your significant other?.
Ofcourse! Humans get bored even with life from time to time so it is to be expected. undecided
Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa? by dacblogger: 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
Havesomesense:

Alright. I wish you the bestest in your marriage.
Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa? by frozen70(f): 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
Havesomesense:

When she loses interest does that stop her from doing the needful in her marriage?

You won't understand, you are not a woman
Besides no body said that she won't do the needful, those that are even loyal, are their husbands faithful.
Men will definitely have reasons to cheat

If you deny a man, he gets it outside
If you are giving it to him like a dose, he will still get it outside
Re: Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa? by Havesomesense(m): 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
frozen70:

You won't understand, you are not a woman
Besides no body said that she won't do the needful, those that are even loyal, are their husbands faithful.
Men will definitely have reasons to cheat

If you deny a man, he gets it outside
If you are giving it to him like a dose, he will still get it outside

If he truly loves you and you give him overdose, chances of him cheating are really low.
For example, me.

Many women indirectly make their faithful boyfriend/husband cheat by been unavailable or not in the mood for sex most times.

You can't expect him to wait for you every time you are ready to have sex. So many single girls outside are ready to mingle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re-strategizing / Who Will Marry Him? / How Many Of You Used This?pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.