Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Everything You Said - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Everything You Said (2542 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything You Said by Michelle55: 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
The tales continues.. Reminds me of folykaze and his wife, let me sit back and watch how this one unfolds as well.

1 Like

Re: Everything You Said by Bigdre31: 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ishilove:
Who is this 'someone'?
A human
Re: Everything You Said by Ishilove: 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
Michelle55:
The tales continues.. Reminds me of folykaze and his wife, let me sit back and watch how this one unfolds as well.
The thread is very interesting

1 Like

Re: Everything You Said by Michelle55: 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ishilove:

The thread is very interesting
Quite interesting I must confess, the patterns is always the same. There are kids involved in every stories and moving on is always difficult for the women in this life threatening stories, yet they never get to let go of their predators.

I'm beginning to think that these tales doesn't exist at all or perhaps, they are fabricated to swindle people of their hard earned money.

Anyway, whatever the case is, I'll just relax and watch as it unfolds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everything You Said by UDUJ(m): 12:01am On Aug 17, 2021
Ishilove:

Sounds familiar. Is it that mental case guy?

Haa Ishi you remember the mental case guy cheesy. That was just one of them. This particular one said he lost his job and could not feed his family of five ( wife and four kids). I later found out he is a serial scammer with numerous monikers after sending the money.
Re: Everything You Said by Klass99(f): 2:06am On Aug 17, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: Everything You Said by Ishilove: 4:02am On Aug 17, 2021
UDUJ:

Haa Ishi you remember the mental case guy cheesy. That was just one of them. This particular one said he lost his job and could not feed his family of five ( wife and four kids). I later found out he is a serial scammer with numerous monikers after sending the money.
Oh shoot! What is the guy's username?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Pls Help. I Don't Satisfy My Husband / What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.