Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses (47442 Views)

TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla / FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by maureensylvia(f): 10:12am On Aug 15, 2021
Yea
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by falseprophet: 10:12am On Aug 15, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by kingthreat(m): 10:13am On Aug 15, 2021
All of them are charlatans
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by Candidlady: 10:14am On Aug 15, 2021
All these men of God

What example of Christ like are you exhibiting
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by matm: 10:16am On Aug 15, 2021
Pentecostalism is becoming a shadow of itself.
This wasn't the case in 1970s,1980s and early 1990s when they were known as preachers of repentance and beign born again.
Every morning they were on the streets with mega phones crying and beckoning unto people to repent to escape hell fire.
JESUS WEEPS

3 Likes

Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by FLYFIRE(m): 10:17am On Aug 15, 2021
Any one who saw Pst Chris's message will see the truth in it. It is ONLY people of Joshua's kind that will disagree with Pst Chris

6 Likes

Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by ictplotter(m): 10:18am On Aug 15, 2021
Christianity is a spiritual rape on innocent Nigerians. Imagine the so called men of God. The Well renowned rapist called Paul, open doors for those so called criminals called men of God.
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by FirstbornWds: 10:18am On Aug 15, 2021
FLYFIRE:
Any one who saw Pst Chris's message will see the truth in it. It is ONLY people of Joshua's kind that will disagree with Pst Chris

What truth? What kind of Christianity has he ( Chris) exhibited to make more people believe in Christ aside from galivanting with worldly vanities and speaking big grammar?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by ictplotter(m): 10:18am On Aug 15, 2021
ictplotter:
Christianity is a spiritual rape on innocent Nigerians. Imagine the so called men of God. The Well renowned rapist called Apostle paul, open doors for those criminals called men of God.
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by Femeto: 10:19am On Aug 15, 2021
grin I done laugh tire. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by nauto: 10:22am On Aug 15, 2021
Hahhaha
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by Meedon: 10:23am On Aug 15, 2021
Yeye
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by 10mobile: 10:23am On Aug 15, 2021
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by Arisenews2: 10:24am On Aug 15, 2021
Lol...watch Pastor Chris Okotie accusation video below
Do you agree with his points?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBr8sZ-8IUg
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by Darreytinho10(m): 10:25am On Aug 15, 2021
Lmao grin abeg help us reset hin brain

2 Likes

Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by SeriouslySense(m): 10:28am On Aug 15, 2021
smiley smiley smiley

Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by Okuda(m): 10:29am On Aug 15, 2021
Theicecode:
Chris okotie is a big fool, leave the dead, the man is dead, let him rest in peace, what's with all these nonsense? okotie you shouldn't forget that you will die too and people will talk bad about you.

I have no power to judge people, let's God be the judge.

did you watch Okotie's video?
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by 10mobile: 10:29am On Aug 15, 2021
donmixc:
South and their drama, crazy region grin
Better this than being a region of serial murderers.

1 Like

Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by friendl: 10:31am On Aug 15, 2021
I am highly disappointed in Chris okotie ,... shameless man ,you are not in the level with TB Joshua ,not possible

6 Likes

Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by winner37(m): 10:32am On Aug 15, 2021
Church no church is not a guarantee you will make heaven..
If he was a bad person who works on margic or a wizard I think he is no more judgement has started ..

My philosophy now about life is, it's doesn't matter how you do your thing in life ,how you get your powers and wealth just make your family proud of you ,make your child never to taste poverty,set legacy for your family if you die they will not forget your existence..

Don't judge anyone, nor question how someone get his or her wealth you don't know the reason for his actions ..

2 Likes

Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by SeriouslySense(m): 10:33am On Aug 15, 2021
clap for yourself. cheesy cheesy cheesy

winner37:
Church no church is not a guarantee you will make heaven..
If he was a bad person who works on margic or a wizard I think he is no more judgement has started ..

My philosophy now about life is, it's doesn't matter how you do your thing in life ,how you get your powers and wealth just make your family proud of you ,make you child be to taste poverty,set legacy for your family if you die they will not forget your existence..

Don't judge anyone, nor question how someone get his or her wealth you don't know the reason for his actions ..
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by Ravenna: 10:36am On Aug 15, 2021
ENGINEERG:
Only a Nation that is failed and where poverty has ravished that you will see ALL SORTS OF MEN OF GOD.
How can a man of God talk like a drunkard.
Is that the holy spirit in him?
But i always wonder which kind of people who attend this man church...Even some will shamelessly be shouting ride on Pastor.
No wonder Nigeria only go to church but they always do evil...No spirit of God in their pastors talkless of gullible followers.
It's just like some moslem fanatics cum terrorists and praying 5 times a day?!

What are they praying to? It's the devil himself cos all theyve learn from that mosque is pure EVIL.
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by heykims(m): 10:37am On Aug 15, 2021
All these CEOs could be entertaining in their utterances..
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by AmuAwusa: 10:37am On Aug 15, 2021
FLYFIRE:

What truth can come out of a serial divorcee? A man that can't keep a woman na church e go fit shepherd?

Chris Okotie called himself. God never called him.He has no moral ground to criticize even a thief.

2 Likes

Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by jchioma: 10:37am On Aug 15, 2021
grin

Birds of same feather! Odumeje o, Okotie o, Temitope o! All nah wash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 15, 2021
Lol, Indabosky go just tear that politician hot slap

1 Like

Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by Lewisdinho(m): 10:38am On Aug 15, 2021
If you think it's easy to use magic for good 32 years and heal people of different sort of
deadly sickness and disease that doctors had written off, then you will understand why this man is still envy and jealous of the late prophet cos he can't still fathom the kind of power God bestowed on the late prophet.
You cant possess the supernatural power from above (God) and you expect people even your fellow pastors who don't have such power/grace not to envy you.
If as a prophet you have the grace to heal people from all sort of disease and sickness trust me your fellow pastors will definitely jealous you. Some will come out and call you names while some will keep mute but inside of them they wish to acquire such grace HENCE the continous show of hatred and jealousy from this man. IT'S ALL JEALOUSY AND ENVY that's all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by gabicon: 10:39am On Aug 15, 2021
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by stieyven(m): 10:39am On Aug 15, 2021
Theicecode:
Chris okotie is a big fool, leave the dead, the man is dead, let him rest in peace, what's with all these nonsense? okotie you shouldn't forget that you will die too and people will talk bad about you.

I have no power to judge people, let's God be the judge.
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by CasNova: 10:41am On Aug 15, 2021
Hmn....

Do not judge others so you will not be judged.

Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by winner37(m): 10:42am On Aug 15, 2021
SeriouslySense:
clap for yourself. cheesy cheesy cheesy

shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" / "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House / How Pastor Adeboye Announced Retirement Before Osinbajo, Other Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.