Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,967 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses (47462 Views)

TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla / FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by MufasaLion: 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
AmuAwusa:

Yes he is.

Oh, never knew, but thanks.

1 Like

Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by NonnyDot(m): 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
Indaboski Bahose. The man of fight
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by makavelli80(m): 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
MufasaLion:

That dude sent himself, nobody sends anybody anything! grin
Funny enough his church still stands
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by MufasaLion: 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
makavelli80:
Funny enough his church still stands

Welcome to the religion world.
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by cedricksly: 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
Greatzeus:
Is that the holy spirit speaking through him too?
Your men of God are men, whether real or fake, anointed or not,not everything they say or do on the pulpit is right or a good example.
I love you Jesus for sacrificing your self for me,that's why I will follow you not men of God or men of men or men of their bank accounts
does he need the holy spirit or holy ghost to correct a wrong impression Una go just open mouth dey talk.... What is bad is bad, even if na native doctor or herbalist dey correct the bad impression, he should be listened to
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by Ishilove: 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by Ken4Christ: 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
Those who take Odumeje as a Pastor are blind followers.
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by Phraences: 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
FLYFIRE:
Any one who saw Pst Chris's message will see the truth in it. It is ONLY people of Joshua's kind that will disagree with Pst Chris

All I know is TB Joshua has always been accused of spiritism that’s why other pastors didn’t get along with him. His ministry has always been suspicious.
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by Phraences: 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
maestroferddi:
I don't believe in judging people but Chris Okotie, even with his own issues, is not talking nonsense here.

The learning point, for those who want to learn, is that we should be circumspect with the so-called "good deeds and philanthropy" we see nowadays.

The Bible talks about the devil disguising himself as the angel of light....People should be wary because the devil is wily and crafty....
He knows that people lower their guards as soon as they see a semblance of "goods works"....

What the outcome or end product will, of course, not be so readily discernible.

Prosperity and "good works" are not necessarily proofs of genuine piety....

The same way Rochas Okorocha deceived Imo people with his philanthropy. At the end of the day nothing upstairs.
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by Hongkongfukid(m): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
Two living fools fools fighting over a dead fool
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by trippleKAY(m): 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
Are you God? Shut up Mr man undecided
IgweBUIKE1:
Smiles even though Chris is not a Christian himself, he is right about mr joshua
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by BassReeves: 10:56am On Sep 23, 2021
tarantino1:
[s]Of course a coward and his followers will agree that attacking a dead man who is currently unable to defend himself is a better strategy over an aggressive livewire who will match fire with fire.

Chooses his battles wisely my black yansh

Yen yen yen yen[/s]

Phraences:
All I know is TB Joshua has always been accused of spiritism that’s why other pastors didn’t get along with him. His ministry has always been suspicious.
tarantino1, in 2001, Okotie said in public when TBJoshua was alive, that TBJ is a charlatan and cohort of satan, so there's no substance in saying 'attacking a dead man, who is currently unable to defend himself ...' anything

1 Like

Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by Olayoo: 11:26am On Sep 23, 2021
Hongkongfukid:
Two living fools fools fighting over a dead fool

Y are they fools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" / How Pastor Adeboye Announced Retirement Before Osinbajo, Other Pastors / "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.