Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses (47417 Views)

TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla / FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by mywells: 11:22am On Aug 15, 2021
Chrish okotie or what ever is called use his manhood to do money ritual and sleeps with mother and thier child,people that attend his church has lost their sences of reasoning,all his members in the left side of their brains there's nothing right and in the right side of their brain there's nothing left.
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by ofiko123(m): 11:28am On Aug 15, 2021
T.b Joshua that has died since 1909..
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by tarantino1: 11:32am On Aug 15, 2021
BassReeves:
I believe Rev Chris Okotie chooses his battle(s) wisely, there is no point wasting ammo on that one

Of course a coward and his followers will agree that attacking a dead man who is currently unable to defend himself is a better strategy over an aggressive livewire who will match fire with fire.

Chooses his battles wisely my black yansh

Yen yen yen yen

1 Like

Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by Hayqiu010(m): 11:34am On Aug 15, 2021
Come and buy your data at an affordable price

Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by masui(m): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2021
Chris okotie don buy market

1 Like

Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by AutoChick4U(f): 11:48am On Aug 15, 2021
AmuAwusa:
grin

Omo idabosky fit giam dirty slap if left one on one with the failed Jerry curl politician, cum pastor, cum musician, cum adulterer cum womanizer cum serial divorcee.

Chris Okotie deserves to be tobgur lashed even more. The man is without any moral ground to criticize even a native doctor. He is way too carnal to speak where even the fake ones speak.

I only pity his ex wives and wife, it's clear he can't pregnant any woman in this life or after. For someone without a child claiming to be genuine yet you cannot break the chains of childlessness in your life?!? God no go fit use this one deliver childless couples na. That clearly shows he doesn't have the level of grace that can break yoke and chains.There are covenant men of God that when they speak,it comes to past no matter how long it takes.Okotie ain't one of them, Infact needs serious deliverance more than big big grammar grin

Even in death, TB Joshua's grave is worth more reverence than a thousand of you.
I'm even suspecting he was the one that stole whitemoney destiny.
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by Techgee19: 11:49am On Aug 15, 2021
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by IbileIfe: 11:50am On Aug 15, 2021
AmuAwusa:

Chris Okotie is not only fake, but he was never called by God. He is too way carnal, lack an atom of the holy spirit and a sadistic bitter man.

It's unfortunate that many shallow Christians prefer big big grammar to that which is divine. Speaking in the holy spirit alone is most times attributed to madness, as the holy spirit can make or mare those it possesses. So, no be to speak grammar, God's ways and the way he operates is not grammatically based. He dies what he likes and likes what he does.

For an anointed man of God( so he claimed, but I know he's not) , I wonder why the childlessness after so many years and after so many wives,which he divorced on no biblical grounds but due to his penchant to sleep around with flashy women.
Until Okotie breaks the chain of childlessness in his life, I see him as a void man of God with big big grammar and fried hair. God do not use such people for his prophetic manifestation. He should take several sits.

Did King David's sins make him a Fake Prophet King of Israel?
Did he continue in his sins?
A true Christian knows and preaches the Truth of the Word of God even if he or she becomes guilty of the disobedience.
Majority of the so called "Prophets" making noise on social networks are FAKE. They are cultists and spiritualists with shrines in their closets. And most of them are in the south-south and south east regions of NIGERIA consulted by Igbos and majority of Igbos in the south east and majority of those in the south- south are captives living in the bondage of these fake pastors and false prophets.

Anyone who claims to be a believer or minister, but does rituals is FAKE.
When they tell you to do this or do that ritual and say you must fast and pray for 3 days, 7 days or more and use candles, incenses, cloth and go to T-junction, river, sea, forest and other locations to do rituals, THEY ARE FAKE CHRISTIANS and demonic agents.
My father was an IFA priest and spiritualist and member of the Ogboni cult before he surrendered to our MESSIAH JESUS Christ. So, all these fake pastors and false prophets, I know them by their characters.

On Rev. Chris Okotie:
Please, name the sex scandals of Rev. Chris Okotie sleeping with your so called "Flashy" women. Not hearsays from celebrity gossip bloggers and rumour mongers.
Let the wives of other men he has slept with come out and say so or shut up.
He likes beautiful women.
Me too. Especially highly gifted women.
His beautiful wives left him for reasons best known to them.
The most challenging thing to true ministers of Almighty God is marriage.
That's why Apostle Paul said it would be best not to marry, because once you marry them, women would demand more time with them than the time for your prayers and solitude with Almighty God.
I said to her, let us pray, and she chose to sit on the bed whilst I was kneeling down. And she was not ready for two hours morning devotion of praise and worship. She cannot make a joyful noise of HALLELUJAH.. But she would want four hours of sex and moaning aloud during pre-intimacy and sex that you would be afraid that she would faint and moaning your name in orgasms more than calling on the name of our MESSIAH JESUS Christ during prayers. And if you fail to give them what they want, they will refuse to even join you in prayers.
Majority of women love sex more than worshipping Almighty God.
They only prefer short prayers, but want long sexual intercourse.
So, you don't know what Rev. Chris Okotie passed through with his wives.
Only Almighty God can help him with women.
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by Image123(m): 11:50am On Aug 15, 2021
BassReeves:
Just because it's like APC and PDP, doesnt mean that because one is crying with tears running down the eyes, one doesnt see road clearly.

He is the only with balls and brave enough to speak up, at least in that respect, kudos and fair play to him. Like we've all done from day one, he too from the onset in the early days had spoke out that TBJoshua is sham

Of course, sane Christians know he's saying the truth. We've said it times without number that TB is not a Christian. That doesn't mean he's not a charlatan(Okotie).

2 Likes

Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:55am On Aug 15, 2021
Lewisdinho:
If you think it's easy to use magic for good 32 years and heal people of different sort of
deadly sickness and disease that doctors had written off, then you will understand why this man is still envy and jealous of the late prophet cos he can't still fathom the kind of power God bestowed on the late prophet.
You cant possess the supernatural power from above (God) and you expect people even your fellow pastors who don't have such power/grace not to envy you.
If as a prophet you have the grace to heal people from all sort of disease and sickness trust me your fellow pastors will definitely jealous you. Some will come out and call you names while some will keep mute but inside of them they wish to acquire such grace HENCE the continous show of hatred and jealousy from this man. IT'S ALL JEALOUSY AND ENVY that's all
please fem..did he heal you. .all these stage managed miracle. ..read your bible and understand that tb Joshua never exhibited the charater of christ ...even the so called giving was for the cam and publicity stunt
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by BassReeves: 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
Image123:
Of course, sane Christians know he's saying the truth.
This just made my day. Thanks

Image123:
We've said it times without number that TB is not a Christian. That doesn't mean he's not a charlatan (Okotie).
Well, one never said that Rev. Chris Okotie's fart is deodorised nah, why focus on the pointed finger, instead of, as in this case what the finger was pointing at
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by Humanoid01(m): 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
ENGINEERG:
Only a Nation that is failed and where poverty has ravished that you will see ALL SORTS OF MEN OF GOD.
How can a man of God talk like a drunkard.
Is that the holy spirit in him?
But i always wonder which kind of people who attend this man church...Even some will shamelessly be shouting ride on Pastor.
No wonder Nigeria only go to church but they always do evil...No spirit of God in their pastors talkless of gullible followers.
Only Christians who want to live the way they like attend churches like that. Unfortunately, their kids grow up there and become indoctrinated to such heretic movements.
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by Image123(m): 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
BassReeves:
This just made my day. Thanks

Well, one never said that Rev. Chris Okotie's fart is deodorised nah, why focus on the pointed finger, instead of, as in this case what the finger was pointing at

It's not a focus, just a true statement like other statements i have made previously on TB.
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
Three fake prophets...

1 Like

Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by Unrated900(m): 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
Smiles even though Chris is not a Christian himself, he is right about mr joshua

You are a dumb person so far
An evil man given money and arms to the needy
Which of your Christendom society do that.
He has helped many people in the world
Philippines
Afghanistan
Berlin
United Kingdom
Nigeria
Ikotun people as well
Even till his death he remains the main man of God Nigeria had.
How about you go to hell on this holy Sunday fool.
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by Ashirioluwa: 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
Smiles even though Chris is not a Christian himself, he is right about mr joshua

How do you know that?
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by Cantonese: 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
AmuAwusa:
grin

Omo idabosky fit giam dirty slap if left one on one with the failed Jerry curl politician, cum pastor, cum musician, cum adulterer cum womanizer cum serial divorcee.

Chris Okotie deserves to be tobgur lashed even more. The man is without any moral ground to criticize even a native doctor. He is way too carnal to speak where even the fake ones speak.

I only pity his ex wives and wife, it's clear he can't pregnant any woman in this life or after. For someone without a child claiming to be genuine yet you cannot break the chains of childlessness in your life?!? God no go fit use this one deliver childless couples na. That clearly shows he doesn't have the level of grace that can break yoke and chains.There are covenant men of God that when they speak,it comes to past no matter how long it takes.Okotie t ain't one of them, Infact needs serious deliverance more than big big grammar grin

Even in death, TB Joshua's grave is worth more reverence than a thousand of you.

Has he married a new wife after the breakup of the second marriage? Who is the latest wife, if there’s any?
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by Kay25(m): 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
Greatzeus:
Is that the holy spirit speaking through him too?
Your men of God are men, whether real or fake, anointed or not,not everything they say or do on the pulpit is right or a good example.
I love you Jesus for sacrificing your self for me,that's why I will follow you not men of God or men of men or men of their bank accounts
isssh Paul said imitate me as I follow Christ..nothing wrong in following men of Christ but just be sure they are following christ

1 Like

Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by PericomaNwankwo: 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
This one will not hide when intellectuals are talking, no be em fault na igbo people cause am

1 Like

Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by TheSexLover(m): 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
Donspicey:
Na dem sabi......

On the Judgement day we go know who God call and those wey call themselves......

Judgement day kor or ni

Like say u go go for the judgement day exAm
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by Interoma(m): 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
Absolutely you need a thoroughly beating with six mouths koboko.
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by GhostWisperer: 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nigerian Christianity is a circus show if Odumeje is the voice of reason defending late T.B Joshua
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by perryy(m): 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
Any pastor that collects tithe is fake. Nowhere in the Bible did any Rabi collected tithe. It was simply for the priests who were all from the tribe of Levi. Again, no one doubled as a prophet and a Levite in the Bible , only in Christianity someone would call himself a prophet and automatically become a tithe collecting Levite. , No such example in the Bible.
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by OKEMKPI: 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
If I am stranded and need refuge ,I will comfortably go to synagogue.I will rather sleep at oshodi under bridge that thinking of going to Kriss okotie brothel
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by BianoJay(m): 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:

This is very deep o, but only the 1% crew will understand.
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by pacespot(m): 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
grin Both Odumeje and TB Joshua are Prophets, while Chris is a Reverend. grin

But won't this Chris guy allow a dead man to rest in peace
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by J2381: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
Men naff respect Indabosky. Lol
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by Essien45: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hardgun:
Wahala he needs correct beating

So after beating him does that change his opinion about TBJ? Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion about a person.
As perfect as Jesus Christ was men's had their opinion about him talkless of TBJ.
Abeg relax!
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by Caseless: 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
"Man of spiritual weapon" lol
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by ultimateprof: 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
Only God can judge me. Odumeje is a fool and as well a fake prophet!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House / Lady Shares The Message She Got From A Struggling 'Entitled' Pastor (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.