Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' (48305 Views)

Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel / BBNaija: I’m Not Playing Games With You – Emmanuel Tells Liquorose / Ike Confronts Tuoyo Over Mercy At Saturday Night: 'Don’t Try Me, I’m A Gangsta’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by espn(m): 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
K
Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Hassantazzani: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
This bb9ja is is something else
Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Beona88: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
see below

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Minjim: 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
Juicethekid:
Fools

Even boma wey keep face like tout they follow claim

I tire o!

Well, it's just for the camera
Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Angelfrost(m): 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
Mtchewwww.... This is not supposed to be a Front page topic.

Many of us are more interested in:

1. Why PSG coin has failed to fly.
2. If Nuno will be a good fit for Kane and Spurs.
3. Why Buhari has remained silent on the atrocities in Plateau and other parts of the North, but wasted no time in threatening fire and brimstone during the Eastern crisis. What's so special about South East?!!

We just can't window-dress or gloss over this national decay with trivialities this new week.
Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by arthurwillia(m): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
doyin01:
obviously
Who
Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by pacespot(m): 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
Queen should leave this guy alone, he doesn't deserve her
Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Guyman111: 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
Duvesale8:
GREAT DISCOUNT!
SPECIAL OFFER UP TO 40% OFF!

Sleep & Relax Comfortably with our Quality Designer Bedsheets & Duvets.

4 by 6 Bedsheet & Duvets with 4 pillow cases, Complete set= N14,000
N18,000

6 by 6 Bedsheet & Duvets with 4 pillow cases, Complete set= N15,500
N20,000

6 by 7 Bedsheet & Duvets with 4 pillow cases, Complete set= N16,500
N21,000

7 by 7 Bedsheet & Duvets with 4 pillow cases, Complete set= N18,500
N24,000

Call /WhatsApp: 0 9 0 7 1 4 0 0 7 0 7

Available in Different Beautiful Designs.

Pay on Delivery .
Very nice.pls does it come with free breakfast?

1 Like

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
post=104818241:
Was Gordon's Dry Gin served last night also?

I don't watch the show. I follow only the FP updates here on NL. You may check the BBN thread to find answer to your question.

1 Like

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Lastmankc(m): 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Old man
Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by peacettw: 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Juicethekid:
Fools

This is funny cos yesterday a member of my household said that he is unfortunate cos he has that face that looks like a criminal

1 Like

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by starlingbawa(m): 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
doyin01:
obviously

Do you know this ''FOR A FACT''?
Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Arisenews2: 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
Also, Watch the interesting military lifestyle and story of Big Brother Naija 2021 housemate, Pere Egbin. See ten shocking things you probably never knew about Pere.
Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEkMMQeLlPE
Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
siofra:
Real Alpha mail grin

Wailing feminist wannabe grin grin grin
Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by starlingbawa(m): 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
MizzAJ:
Wetin day Boma body wey queen see

Some gals sha
They overdo things

You should know someone else might say the same exact thing if you were dating a particular guy too?

That's life for you.......

1 Like

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by gassbee: 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
Dat is rash , brute and uncultured, comimg from someone like him
Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Olisehinnocent: 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
After over expanding her smelly kpekus she will be looking for somebody son to drag into relationship. Tuaaah the future is indeed female. Smh

1 Like

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
post=104818241:
Boma will be the winner, dem MANNA say so.
OdewaleAdesoye take note!
You heard this first from dem MANNA.

Na una dey rush dem... wink

You are doing well, oin!
Dem no dey call us Dem MANNA for nothing.
Was Gordon's Dry Gin served last night also ?
It was Ciroc drink that was served... Queen was drunk, Same with Cross... Michael was high small...

1 Like

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by IGoComotYaTeeth: 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
adefitim:
Have they bleeped in the house?
Na sex full ur head

1 Like

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
Boma has a winning script. He's smart. Rule number 1.
Never get too attached or familiar and emotional with your competition.

I will have a glass on behalf of Boma. We shall celebrate his red pill alpha statusgrin

2 Likes

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by megareal: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
educos:
SHOP ORIGINAL KOJIE SAN AND INTRAVENOUS GLUTATHIONE WITH US AT AFFORDABLE PRICE
Do you have gluta prime plus capsules?
Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Jerryherd: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
Even if they are dating clingy people are annoying and controlling

1 Like

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Fortez: 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
Really
Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by adefitim(m): 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
doyin01:
obviously

Hmmm beastiful

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by clothingonline(m): 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
chiokeman:
Peace if body dey scratch you respect yourself, the guy is nt available

That peace dancing style since Friday shows she needs hot sex

1 Like

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
post=104818241:
Boma will be the winner, dem MANNA say so.
OdewaleAdesoye take note!
You heard this first from dem MANNA.

Na una dey rush dem... wink

You are doing well, oin!
Dem no dey call us Dem MANNA for nothing.
Was Gordon's Dry Gin served last night also ?

Wow!
They are still getting high.
Na dem way cheesy
Thanks!

True that!
Non of us @[b][/b] ever watched a single second of the show so far.
(And we are damn sure we won't till the end of the show, We rather give our time to Barbecue grilling and our online business)
All na nairaland.com we dey see am.
Their body no strong... White money was a gentleman, he carried the drunk Queen to her bed and covered her with blanket.... Emmanuel followed but wetin dey that cunny man's mind, I can't tell... See how he dey sight YMK... I wish say Liquorose catch am...

1 Like

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Theicecode(m): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
Juicethekid:
Fools

That tout get levels pass you

1 Like

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Juicethekid: 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
Theicecode:
That tout get levels pass you
I no compare his level with my own

Now, Get Lost!
Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Dextre(m): 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
chiokeman:
Peace if body dey scratch you respect yourself, the guy is nt available

Da Bleep!! Dude did u read the topic at all?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First / Samsung Launching N24 Million TV In Africa: See Reply / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.