Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' (48322 Views)

Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel / BBNaija: I’m Not Playing Games With You – Emmanuel Tells Liquorose / Ike Confronts Tuoyo Over Mercy At Saturday Night: 'Don’t Try Me, I’m A Gangsta’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Ferrous(m): 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
This boy na overgrown indomie kid cry
Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by tunnex190: 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
That girl go too like prick a lot. She don drag like 2 men within a week. Na wa oh.
Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by justking(m): 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
Perfectly express
Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
CaroLyner:
This dude Is savage shocked
If a girl said that to a guy you won't say the same.

1 Like

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Habib101: 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
Las Las one of u will be evicted so stop all this nonse act especially queen
Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Drizzy5001(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
This guy wey no dey ever smile, mtcheeew undecided
Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
grin

OMO
the feature is hemail True true
Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
grin
justking:
Perfectly express

no be small express o
oloun!
Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Freelane33(m): 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
There is nothing look thugging about BOMA . BOMA is real, he knows what he wants , fucking alpha
Juicethekid:
Fools

Even boma wey keep face like tout they follow claim

1 Like

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by naija4life247: 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
Juicethekid:
Fools

Even boma wey keep face like tout they follow claim

E no keep face like tout, e be confirmed tout / agbero / miscreant.
Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by kattydams: 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by haslaw(m): 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
siofra:
Real Alpha mail grin

More like Alpha Letter sef
Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Juicethekid: 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
Freelane33:
There is nothing look thugging about BOMA . BOMA is real
see this one
Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Mercyooo: 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hi
Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Ericsworld101: 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
adefitim:
Have they bleeped in the house?

You can't wait Mr

Coni man.
They never give u d real hype.
Just chill
Them sef no.���

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Silverbird Center Port Harcourt: Many Years After Shut Down: Pics & Video / Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First / Samsung Launching N24 Million TV In Africa: See Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.