Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria (34325 Views)

Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria / Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch / DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
Japa mode grin
Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by Fortez: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hmmm
Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by Dada4me: 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
Give it to Southwest any day any time. They may not be violent but surely know how to get what they want.

Southeast has been on this more than thirty years ago but no headway.

In less than two years of agitation by the southwest, so much statement has been made.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by onuman: 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
onumadu:
Wow!
It would be interesting to see how Tony Nnadi of NINAS delivers on what he criticized Nnamdi Kanu for his methods.
Nnadi caustically criticized Kanu, accusing him of being a fraudster. Now is he running away?
These are interesting times!

Are you not a case of a fraudster accusing another person of fraud? You registered on July 2021 on NL with an impostor name to exude false propaganda.

One Nigeria is the most dysfunctional country on earth.

Nigeria has been reduced to harboring the largest number of poor and hungry people on earth.

Sovereignty is lost for a country whose constituent groups decide they are no longer interested in the union of the country.

What matters most in one’s country is that one’s happy for one’s country, not how big or rich is one’s country.

One Nigeria is no more practicable.

2 Likes

Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
angry Cote devoir

Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by skywalker240(m): 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
SlyDev:

You are Igbo, just because your parent have a land or because they accommodate them in South South does mean you can speak for them.
And what makes you one Nigerianist thinks we south south wants to be a part of One Nigeria even if we don't identify with the ibos?

1 Like

Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by seyz91(m): 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
Wow i love this

I feel happiest in the world to have read this thread and knowing about this plan and moves

The time is really now!

I wish i was in US to join as well

Bleep FG

God punish them all!
onumadu:
By Olakunle Olafioye

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/un-september-protest-yoruba-nation-biafra-agitators-flee-nigeria/
Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by seyz91(m): 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
grin
proeast:
Nigeria is living its last years as a nation.
Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by seyz91(m): 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
For your mumu mind abi!
bcomputer101:
Nigeria will continue to remain as one.

3 Likes

Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by tujays(m): 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
JoeEeL:
WE HAVE ESCAPED. E E LE MU WA, ENYIN DINDINRIN Fulani.

WE SHALL BE BACK, ENYIN WEYREY. cheesy

WE SHALL MARCH ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK, AND THE LAND OF EVIL, BRITAIN.

BIAFRA AND ODUDUWA WILL COME FROM DIASPORA. THAT'S THE DEALER.

IPOB SALUTE. OPC SALUTE. ODUDUWA SALUTE. AMBAZONIA SALUTE. IRIGWE YOUTHS SALUTE. cool

SOUTHERN KADUNA AND BENUE, KEEP DYING CHEAPLY AND CRYING LIKE MUMU O.
I'm Southern KD and I'm folding my arms and watching like mumu to see where this una gragra go lead una to. las las we go know who be the real MuMu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by NikAustine: 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
SlyDev:

You are Igbo, just because your parent have a land or because they accommodate them in South South does mean you can speak for them.
nigga is pure Akwa ibomite oga. Who no know m here no be constant member

1 Like

Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by JoBabs(m): 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
Obamaofusa:
Nigeria is gone very soon.It is a matter of time.

Long live Yoruba nation.
Long live Biafra.
Long Hausa nation.

amen, hausa nation remains nigeria... grin
Obamaofusa:
Nigeria is gone very soon.It is a matter of time.

Long live Yoruba nation.
Long live Biafra.
Long Hausa nation.

amen, hausa nation remains nigeria...
Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by NathaFlow(m): 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
Sounds interesting, let's see where this leads
Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by Father254: 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
criuze:
The walls of jericho falling

Must fall down flat in Jesus name amen.

2 Likes

Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by Pearlyakin(m): 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
tujays:
I'm Southern KD and I'm folding my arms and watching like mumu to see where this una gragra go lead una to. las las we go know who be the real MuMu
You should be concerned about your people that is being slaughtered daily like goat by the foolanis.

8 Likes

Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by michoim(m): 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nonsense as usual
Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by UnabashedIPOB: 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
Indications have emerged that some leading figures of self-determination groups may have fled from the country following alleged plot by the Federal Government to clamp down on them ahead of the planned ‘One Million March’ slated for September 14 at the United Nations headquarters in New York, USA.

The above statement does NOT make an iota of sense. The supposedly million man/woman march is slated to take place in NY, so what has it got to do with the people in Nigeria? It's akin to these same agitator leaders in LIEGERIA being arrested for the constant protests going on in US, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Australia, etc. The news is just as FAKE as LIEGERIA being the giant of Africa.

1 Like

Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by KaptainAfrika: 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
Meanwhile murderers and rapists are being given amnesty up North. Wahala Dey !
Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by Chikarata2020(m): 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
Dada4me:
Give it to Southwest any day any time. They may not be violent but surely know how to get what they want.

Southeast has been on this more than thirty years ago but no headway.

In less than two years of agitation by the southwest, so much statement has been made.
The difference is the strategic support of important Odua politicians to the non chalant and conspiratorial silents of the Igbo politicians to the Biafran struggle. Igbo would have been free long ago if they got half the support the Yoruba's are getting from their leaders

2 Likes

Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
NikAustine:
nigga is pure Akwa ibomite oga. Who no know m here no be constant member

Weldone fellow ipob cheesy
Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
skywalker240:

And what makes you one Nigerianist thinks we south south wants to be a part of One Nigeria even if we don't identify with the ibos?
another ibo trying hard to shalaye
Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by Valkc2021(m): 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
SlyDev:
Na wetin I tell Oduan nason, stop following Biafuro, they are criminals, they are looking for who to be unfortunate together with. The moment they started entertaining dirty biafra flag and allowing igbos to wear dirty agbada to deceive yoruba I know their problem will soon start.
Your mumu no too much
Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by Eriokanmi: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
Jostoman:
All i know is that if government had done what they are supposed to be doing nobody will be agitating.
the best comment read today

1 Like

Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by Fourwinds: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
Useless country...
A country filled with stupid and unintelligent leaders is what Seun is supporting for unity...

2 Likes

Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by tujays(m): 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
Pearlyakin:

You should be concerned about your people that is being slaughtered daily like goat by the foolanis.
why should I be concerned when I'm not an Ignoramus or raised with the Victim mentality bullcrap? when they kill you, you kill them back and the circles continuous.. what makes you different from them? and you shouldn't be concerned about the killings in your backyard be concerned only about SK killings. you fight yourselves and kill yourselves because of Tribalism and religious differences and you think yall are okay in your brains?? haha I've got a much higher IQ of reasoning boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by skywalker240(m): 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
SlyDev:
another ibo trying hard to shalaye
Quit it kid, me jiu isoko, ose me owi isoko, Oni me owi urhobo

Ikwo Delta State Ee

Owe oli-eda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by Wokenaija: 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
This despotic regime is always gallant to arrest freedom fighters but pampers and empower Boko Haram terrorists
kills peaceful protesters waving flags but pardons terrorists wielding Ak-47s and RPGs !
Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by Ayomi90: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
SlyDev:
Na wetin I tell Oduan nason, stop following Biafuro, they are criminals, they are looking for who to be unfortunate together with. The moment they started entertaining dirty biafra flag and allowing igbos to wear dirty agbada to deceive yoruba I know their problem will soon start.
Seems u no sabi read.
Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
skywalker240:

Quit it kid, me jiu isoko, ose me owi isoko, Oni me owi urhobo

Ikwo Delta State Ee

Owe oli-eda

If igbo can speak yoruba that's far away from them imagine what wonder they can you be their neighbours language. You are Igbo
Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by Ayomi90: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
bcomputer101:
Nigeria will continue to remain as one.
Seems u are still sleeping, better wake up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Ocholi's Children At His Service Of Songs / Sanwo-olu Thanks Ambode For A Good Fight / Checkout The Ongoing Construction Work At The Agege-pen Cinema Flyover (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.