Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria (34321 Views)

Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria / Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch / DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by 3Ceagle(m): 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
SlyDev:
Na wetin I tell Oduan nason, stop following Biafuro, they are criminals, they are looking for who to be unfortunate together with. The moment they started entertaining dirty biafra flag and allowing igbos to wear dirty agbada to deceive yoruba I know their problem will soon start.

Are you afraid of referendum? If you think this guys are dirty, why not settle once and for all these agitation by carrying out a referendum.
Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by Enice(m): 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
SLAP44:
Nigeria may be balkanized before the end of 2025.

This I have seen.
you guys are soooo.... funny, calling out someone who just left Afghans in the hands of cold blooded murderers, lol. let me help you guys, UN......, US......., UK......., maybe we should add EU....... FYI, the UN did a secret study of a Nigeria breakup a few years back. the result was that a breakup of Nigeria is not a viable project. its effect would disorganize the West African sub region. your politicians know this but they keep shouting Yoruba nation, Biafra nation, Arewa nation. UN will not answer you. if you like organize a 100million man match. on a low low gossip, I heard Igboho has syphilis and meningitis. maybe we should organize a GoFundMe for him. grin
Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by Enice(m): 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
3Ceagle:

Are you afraid of referendum? If you think this guys are dirty, why not settle once and for all these agitation by carrying out a referendum.
it is not referendum but leflendum. now repeat after me leflendum! grin
Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by imolile: 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
You do not flee war when you have not become a slave to an oppressor, Yoruba and Igbo have now become slaves to the Fulani and Fleeing is an easy way from war. This is ludicrous, Are there no intelligent people to draw the Line as explain to these North that we are not the same with them? John Garang did it in South Sudan and when it resulted into War they fought and South Sudan is now free fro the North of Sudan
It is Shameful that Fulani is making Old men flee while the kids for whom they are agitating are watching BBnaija and smoking weed and running around as Yahoo Yahoo
Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
SlyDev:

Who dash you? Everyone is running away from ibo no one want to identity as them, even their own people. Okay madam ibomit cheesy

ZONEBEE!!!
Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by Sharontalkingvl(f): 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
A country divided against it self cannot stand. If you've not renewed your passport do so now. Anything can happen. In God we trust.

1 Like

Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by gogosman(m): 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
Blind government
Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by tujays(m): 4:06am On Aug 16, 2021
Pearlyakin:

You fool, I'm not from your tribe nor from your geographical location you sentence are incoherent .
real fools always think they are the wisest. you're not from my tribe, geographical location doesn't change the fact that you're an African, a blackass.. A negro. now that's what makes us the same species but ignorance and stupidity of the Blackman divided us. you wonder why we evolve at a very slower pace than other human race. you share the same killer mindset with the fulanis if you support killings of any human being whatsoever.
Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by CioAngels(f): 7:23am On Aug 16, 2021
onumadu:
By Olakunle Olafioye

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/un-september-protest-yoruba-nation-biafra-agitators-flee-nigeria/
Wouldn't you have kept this their plan under wrap till a later day, believing they all might not have left? But why the word flee?
Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by rummmy: 7:44am On Aug 16, 2021
bcomputer101:
Nigeria will continue to remain as one.
you can remain as a Nigerian forever... Not me
Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by rummmy: 7:47am On Aug 16, 2021
Buhari,malami ,El Rufai and Brutai have distroying Nigeria finally .
Re: UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria by EmperorTolson: 8:21am On Aug 16, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AIT Cameraman Beaten At Obasanjo Son's Wedding / Atiku Abubakar Visits Ibrahim Babangida In Minna (Photo) / Rep Members Who Will Not Return To The House In 2019 (see List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.