Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,766 members, 7,955,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:40 PM

Mystical Religion Of African Mercenaries Now In Kano - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mystical Religion Of African Mercenaries Now In Kano (1030 Views)

Mystical Power Of The Psalms / THE MYSTICAL POWER OF THE CROSSROADS (power to change your life) / Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mystical Religion Of African Mercenaries Now In Kano by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 17, 2022
This is a message that I have sent to a number of news agencies, and other sources, hoping that someone will cover it after investigating it. I am posting it here for the public, in case it is never published, but I am omitting some sensitive information that has been given to news agencies, which can allow them to pursue the matter further and verify it. This is an issue that matters to Christians and Muslims. We have to come together and realize that we have problems in common. Bless all of you.

There is, currently, a secret society of men in Kano city who adhere to a dangerous and extremist mystical philosophy that was obtained from soldiers of PMC Wagner Group. I will share the details.

First, the secret society: it is called Kungiyar Sirrin Templist. It consists of about ten Hausa men, many of who have had connection to the Nigerian Navy, but some of them have always been civilians. They are organized by naval paramilitary ranks, where their leader is called the "admiral". They engage in magical rituals, in which they burn incense and candles, and draw symbols of Nazi Germany on the floor, chanting and dancing. The rituals are usually to cast spells to ensure the success of the group, but they can also be curses, or love spells, or money spells for the members of the group. The leader of the group has grown quite wealthy.

They also do normal things together, such as watch television, and exercise. They are friends, it is like a social club.

But they also do more sinister things. They prowl the city at night to search for human offerings. They take these people to draw blood from them in a ritual, to deprive them of their life force and to absorb it from them, to increase the power of their spells. Usually, these people are returned after the spell. But though they may live, who knows what magical horrors they have been used to create. I also know some of the secret society men to be rapists, but I am not sure if this is an activity of the society or something they do on their own. I happen to know the area in which most of this occurs to be very specific. I have given it to the news agencies so that they can investigate. So please, if you are in Kano do not fear and cause hysteria. There is really a small chance that this has happened to you. Allow the professionals to do their jobs to verify this information.

The society has been trying, lately, to increase its membership. By this I do not mean that they will accept just anyone. I mean that they are searching for suitable candidates, by watching them clandestinely, so that they can approach them and invite them. It is because of this that I am contacting you, because I wish families to be vigilant. I fear that they may try to recruit youth.

Second, Templism: The ideology of Kungiyar Sirrin Templist is "Templism", which is where they get their name. Templism is a new religious ideology that began on the internet. It has a website, called the Templist Canon, which is in English. Templists are neo-nazis who believe that the god called Wotan was actually Jesus. They believe that he pretended to be Jesus to destroy the Roman Empire, to benefit the German people. They worship other gods as well, and some of them are atheists, though they obviously believe in magic. They believe in reincarnation, traditional morality in most cases, monarchy, and some other things. I am as unsure as you are why Hausa men are associating with neo-nazism. If you go to the website of Templism, it is clear with neo-nazi imagery.

Templism encourages its members to form Templist organizations, including secret societies, which is apparently why this society was formed. Its members believe themselves to be emissaries of the European pagan gods, acting on their behalf to get benefits from them.

Third, Origins of Templism in Nigeria: It is no secret that some members of PMC Wagner Group have neo-nazi and neo-pagan sympathies. This is not to insult the organization at large - the neo-nazism of the organization only exists in certain groups within it, such as the Task Force Rusich, which is currently fighting in Ukraine.

It should not be a surprise therefore that some groups within Wagner have taken to Templism. The Templist Canon does allow for Templists to worship Slavic gods instead of Germanic gods, which it seems that the Wagner Templists do, since the vast majority of them are Russian.

The leader of Kungiyar Sirrin Templist has friends in other African militaries, and has become aware of Templism through this means, because his other African military contacts, particularly those in the CAR, put him in contact with Wagner soldiers who taught him about Templism. I believe that they are using him to conduct Templist operations in Nigeria. They promise him wealth and power if he does so. Maybe this is why these men act for the neo-nazi ideology which hates them, and for gods which are not theirs. The Wagner soldiers that are Templists are based in the CAR, although it is possible that they have since been diverted to Ukraine.

Conclusion & Proof: I am worried about this phenomenon. The name of the organization, Kungiyar Sirrin Templist, tells me that the Admiral may be trying to recruit ordinary people. He is an English speaker himself, but yet he does not give his organization in English, but in the common language. I wish people to know and be warned of this.

1 Like

Re: Mystical Religion Of African Mercenaries Now In Kano by Danielomisco(m): 1:15am On Jun 17, 2022
Very informative.Thanks !
Which area in kano tho?

1 Like

Re: Mystical Religion Of African Mercenaries Now In Kano by hopeforcharles(m): 5:26am On Jun 17, 2022
TMinistry:
This is a message that I have sent to a number of news agencies, and other sources, hoping that someone will cover it after investigating it. I am posting it here for the public, in case it is never published, but I am omitting some sensitive information that has been given to news agencies, which can allow them to pursue the matter further and verify it. This is an issue that matters to Christians and Muslims. We have to come together and realize that we have problems in common. Bless all of you.

There is, currently, a secret society of men in Kano city who adhere to a dangerous and extremist mystical philosophy that was obtained from soldiers of PMC Wagner Group. I will share the details.

First, the secret society: it is called Kungiyar Sirrin Templist. It consists of about ten Hausa men, many of who have had connection to the Nigerian Navy, but some of them have always been civilians. They are organized by naval paramilitary ranks, where their leader is called the "admiral". They engage in magical rituals, in which they burn incense and candles, and draw symbols of Nazi Germany on the floor, chanting and dancing. The rituals are usually to cast spells to ensure the success of the group, but they can also be curses, or love spells, or money spells for the members of the group. The leader of the group has grown quite wealthy.

They also do normal things together, such as watch television, and exercise. They are friends, it is like a social club.

But they also do more sinister things. They prowl the city at night to search for human offerings. They take these people to draw blood from them in a ritual, to deprive them of their life force and to absorb it from them, to increase the power of their spells. Usually, these people are returned after the spell. But though they may live, who knows what magical horrors they have been used to create. I also know some of the secret society men to be rapists, but I am not sure if this is an activity of the society or something they do on their own. I happen to know the area in which most of this occurs to be very specific. I have given it to the news agencies so that they can investigate. So please, if you are in Kano do not fear and cause hysteria. There is really a small chance that this has happened to you. Allow the professionals to do their jobs to verify this information.

The society has been trying, lately, to increase its membership. By this I do not mean that they will accept just anyone. I mean that they are searching for suitable candidates, by watching them clandestinely, so that they can approach them and invite them. It is because of this that I am contacting you, because I wish families to be vigilant. I fear that they may try to recruit youth.

Second, Templism: The ideology of Kungiyar Sirrin Templist is "Templism", which is where they get their name. Templism is a new religious ideology that began on the internet. It has a website, called the Templist Canon, which is in English. Templists are neo-nazis who believe that the god called Wotan was actually Jesus. They believe that he pretended to be Jesus to destroy the Roman Empire, to benefit the German people. They worship other gods as well, and some of them are atheists, though they obviously believe in magic. They believe in reincarnation, traditional morality in most cases, monarchy, and some other things. I am as unsure as you are why Hausa men are associating with neo-nazism. If you go to the website of Templism, it is clear with neo-nazi imagery.

Templism encourages its members to form Templist organizations, including secret societies, which is apparently why this society was formed. Its members believe themselves to be emissaries of the European pagan gods, acting on their behalf to get benefits from them.

Third, Origins of Templism in Nigeria: It is no secret that some members of PMC Wagner Group have neo-nazi and neo-pagan sympathies. This is not to insult the organization at large - the neo-nazism of the organization only exists in certain groups within it, such as the Task Force Rusich, which is currently fighting in Ukraine.

It should not be a surprise therefore that some groups within Wagner have taken to Templism. The Templist Canon does allow for Templists to worship Slavic gods instead of Germanic gods, which it seems that the Wagner Templists do, since the vast majority of them are Russian.

The leader of Kungiyar Sirrin Templist has friends in other African militaries, and has become aware of Templism through this means, because his other African military contacts, particularly those in the CAR, put him in contact with Wagner soldiers who taught him about Templism. I believe that they are using him to conduct Templist operations in Nigeria. They promise him wealth and power if he does so. Maybe this is why these men act for the neo-nazi ideology which hates them, and for gods which are not theirs. The Wagner soldiers that are Templists are based in the CAR, although it is possible that they have since been diverted to Ukraine.

Conclusion & Proof: I am worried about this phenomenon. The name of the organization, Kungiyar Sirrin Templist, tells me that the Admiral may be trying to recruit ordinary people. He is an English speaker himself, but yet he does not give his organization in English, but in the common language. I wish people to know and be warned of this.

Send me a dm or drop your email address let me contact you.
Re: Mystical Religion Of African Mercenaries Now In Kano by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
Danielomisco:
Very informative.Thanks !
Which area in kano tho?

I do not want to cause a stir by naming the area. I have told the news agencies. They will investigate it.

1 Like

Re: Mystical Religion Of African Mercenaries Now In Kano by nuttyprofessor(m): 12:11am On Jun 18, 2022
shocked

TMinistry:

So in other words they are the local Hausa version of the knight Templars , they consist of 10 Hausa men who are Navy magicians and are recruiting new members -- LMAO is that what you honestly told the news agencies and did they believe you . If it's not boko haram today , 2morrow fulani herdsmen then now navy magicians- am sure it's hangover from mpuru miri or loud .

Re: Mystical Religion Of African Mercenaries Now In Kano by TechyX1(m): 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
shocked

My cousin had blood drawn by force in Kano within a few months. She is a woman. We thought it was for medical sale. May be it is related? If this is them, they she says they seem like doctors haha.

Why are you not telling us the area? If people are to protect themselves, "in Kano" is not enough. I cannot leave the city completely grin. I do not think news companies are going to look at this for you.

1 Like

Re: Mystical Religion Of African Mercenaries Now In Kano by Valkrie: 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
Maitatsine have similar trait...rearing people in their underground enclave then slaughter them for their blood all in same Kano in the early 80's...!!

They became violent and it was terrible during that period in the north cos they spread to other areas from Kano State....!!

Hmmm....!!

1 Like

Re: Mystical Religion Of African Mercenaries Now In Kano by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
Valkrie:
Maitatsine have similar trait...rearing people in their underground enclave then slaughter them for their blood all in same Kano in the early 80's...!!

They became violent and it was terrible during that period in the north cos they spread to other areas from Kano State....!!

Hmmm....!!

Yes, I wonder if they are related. Or inspired. Though these men are not Muslim. If they are affiliated with Wagner, they are probably not affiliated with Boko Haram I hope.
Re: Mystical Religion Of African Mercenaries Now In Kano by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 21, 2022
I have found their writings from their text the "Templist Canon". Here are some things they believe, with my comments. I will show why they are dangerous and ungodly.

A Templist either does not believe in gods due to insufficient proof, or believes: traditional gods are real insofar as they have been observed. They have been observed, as recounted in traditional stories about their appearances to humans. For example, the story of Ares seen fighting amongst the Trojans, causing the Greeks to fall back.

So they are atheists and they also worship pagan gods? Well, they do not worship God anyway.

the Templist Canon recommends monarchical government, and prophecies the coming of a new aristocracy.

They are seeking to establish kings again

For example, if the “the law” is held sacred above the will, perhaps due to an addiction to the emotion of fear concerning its transgression, this is best acted against by committed more, and more severe, crimes.

Well, a clear encouragement to break the law. It is no surprise they act the way they do.

Through my priests I prophesied to my own people that I would sacrifice myself, that I would remain hanging and that I would eventually die for the good of the other gods, and for the good of myself. This I did in the form of Jesus Christ, so that I could effectively proselytize a modified version of the Jewish god

This is supposed to be "said" by the god Wotan. All of the writings are supposed to be said by gods. So they believe that Jesus Christ was this god Wotan. By believing this, they also must believe that Jesus Christ was a liar.

Due to #5, combined with the fact that virtuous qualities are differentially attainable for different people according to genetics, some people are better than others, and those lesser are obligated to serve those better, so as to advance virtue by proxy.

Whatever "advance virtue by proxy" means, I guess they think it is a good reason for slavery.

Then there are their symbols. They list them. Symbols like the "black sun", the swastika, the sun cross. All of these are associated with neo-nazi ideology. Even if they claim not to be neo-nazis, they must be. Why would they use the symbols if they were not neo-nazis?

It is while you have awareness of space that space magic can be attempted, by using the will to reorient the space over which you have awareness, to affect change in the atoms around them. Since all space is connected, your aware-space can be used to affect space that is far away.

The parts about magic are complicated. It involves using empty space around a person to change events. But anyway, my point is they do believe in many forms of magic, which makes them dangerous in my opinion, but maybe there are different opinions.
Re: Mystical Religion Of African Mercenaries Now In Kano by TechyX1(m): 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
Valkrie:

Hmmm....!!

Whoa...are any still out there?

(1) (Reply)

Trust Not God / The Benefits Of Tawheed / Can Anyone Say He/she Is Pure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.