Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,244 members, 7,822,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? (2246 Views)

Who Is God's Firstborn, Jesus Christ Or Isreal / Who Is Jesus? - Jesus Is The Firstborn Of All Creation / Must The Firstborn Of A Late Pastor Take Over The Ministry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by YouAreFinished: 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
Whatever you do in life, Do not Cross or touch Apple of GOD'S Eyes or His Chosen ones.
The Consequences are Brutal and Undescribeable and Un- understandable.

Fear BABA! Nobody or Nation stands against HIM and remain the same.
Like the holocaust abi?

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by kingxsamz(m): 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
Anas09:

Do you have a problem with it?

You can begin by showing me where the law mandates people to do all these things you mentioned. Pls go on.

This one no even know ihn bible. And you call yourself a Christian. grin
Leviticus 24:19-21 AN EYE FOR AN EYE
Deuteronomy 22:28-29 RAPIST WILL MARRY HIS VICTIM.
Deuteronomy 21:18-21 STONE TO DEATH A REBELLIOUS SON.
Exodus 21:2 BUYING SLAVES

My question is why haven't any of you lots asked the offences of the New Born Jews who were killed for years, but always ask abt the Egyptians children. Are the Egyptians more humans than the Jews?
Your question is irrelevant because everyone agrees that what the Egyptians did was bad. Are you that slow at comprehending simple things? undecided You agree that killing the Egyptians chidren is good, we agree that the Egyptians killing the Israelites is bad. So..
You're a genocide apologist. Say it with your chest like @Dtruthspeaker. grin

Lolzzzzzzzz. What are you going to do about it? Slap him? All you can is go to hell, nothing else.

Same way your god can't do anything but exist in the bible while you cry and defend it. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by Bluewitch(f): 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Change of Posts!

The issue is not about "all powerful" and whether you create or not".

Correction, He does not "claim to be All powerful, He is All Power Full, For Every Creator is Always all powerful to every creation exactly as Steve Jobs is all powerful to his iPhone.

Secondly, it is not for creations to claim imperfections, exactly as weak as a toilet paper is, it can never claim to be imperfect and it has NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER TO CLAIM SO.

So, exactly as toilet paper wey no sit down for the top of the toilet water holder, where his Creator kept it but by itself, e kon carry itself go swim for inside toilet must chop punishment, so also you who know that you should not do an evil thing, yet you did, you must chop punishment from Creator Hand.

Not to even talk of pencil wey dey insult you up and down, dey talk rubbish, men, no eye hath seen nor ear heard what you must do to it.

grin cheesy
Who's changing post?

My dad gave birth to me doesn't mean he created me the same way you attain creation to your God....
Your God created you and knew what you were to become, he also gave you brain etc....but my dad only gave birth to me cheesy wink
Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by Bluewitch(f): 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
Anas09:

Lol. Yes, he knew you will choose Satan, but that is your choice, not his. So, thumps up for choosing the fire of hell

See you in hell wink
Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by Righteousness2(m): 6:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
YouAreFinished:

Like the holocaust abi?

Google May 14, 1948! so you understand if Holocast brought about Advancement or whatever.
grin
Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by YouAreFinished: 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
Righteousness2:

Google May 14, 1948! so you understand if Holocast brought about Advancement or whatever.
grin
Your god needs atrocities to bring about advancement

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by Anas09: 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
Bluewitch:

See you in hell wink
You wish wish
Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by Anas09: 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
kingxsamz:

This one no even know ihn bible. And you call yourself a Christian. grin
Leviticus 24:19-21 AN EYE FOR AN EYE
Deuteronomy 22:28-29 RAPIST WILL MARRY HIS VICTIM.
Deuteronomy 21:18-21 STONE TO DEATH A REBELLIOUS SON.
Exodus 21:2 BUYING SLAVES

Your question is irrelevant because everyone agrees that what the Egyptians did was bad. Are you that slow at comprehending simple things? undecided You agree that killing the Egyptians chidren is good, we agree that the Egyptians killing the Israelites is bad. So..
You're a genocide apologist. Say it with your chest like @Dtruthspeaker. grin

Same way your god can't do anything but exist in the bible while you cry and defend it. grin
We will see who laughs last.
Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by judedwriter(m): 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
lasthero:
Just wondering.
The king pharaoh is the one who didn't allow the Isrealites to go, not the fathers of the first born, not even the innocent first borns.

Why didn't God deal with only pharaoh and his family alone?, why did he use the entire firstborn of innocent fathers to settle scores?

Not just the death of the firstborn, most of the plagues affected Pharaoh and all the Egyptians.

In the old testament there wasn't any grace like we enjoy now.
Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by kingxsamz(m): 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
Anas09:

We will see who laughs last.

I don handicap this one.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by Chokhmah: 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
First, note that God is the giver of life and he can take it at will become it's belongs to him ( luke 12: 16-21.
Second you will need to understand the mystery of strong holds; i.e the power house of the enemy. God was in Egypt to deal with the wicked gods of the Egyptian; he started with serpent which the Egyptian worship, then the Nile and lastly the first borns of the Egyptian where their strong hold is. Exodus 12:12
For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.

The strong hold needs to be destroyed to make them powerless. Did you notice pharaoh did not revenge the death of his son. He became powerless and could do nothing after the firstborns of Egypt was destroyed, because he knew the most powerful spirit backing his kingdom has been defeated. Their strongest gods live inside their first borns.
Another example of the strong hold or power house of spirits is in the story of the mad man of gadara; you will noticed immediately Jesus drove the spirits out of the man somebody business went to zero and the elders of the town drove Jesus out of the town because they knew he has destroyed their strong hold. The strong hold of Jericho was the wall they worshipped.
Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:14am On Aug 16, 2021
kingxsamz:

Another pesin don already tell you say wetin you write for there no make sense. Go comot that rubbish wey you write for there 'osiso' . grin grin grin
Now na toy car you dey talk. grin grin grin grin this guy.

Una need to back to jss2 make una for learn figures of speech. grin

kingxsamz:

Another rubbish out of point. Wetin concern imprisonment for here? grin

One da police go arrest you just for say you resemble yahoo-yahooa and dem go troway for prison, jus like day, den you go remember say to judge pesin without fair trial, na wickedness. grin grin

kingxsamz:

Ladies and gentlemen, look what we have here, an extremist, a baby killer and genocide sympathizer/apologist. He has finally admitted that he justified genocide and slaying of innocent children. Let it be known. cheesy

When evil dey rock dey do ihn own bad thing E dey always forget say bad thing go still come back come chop am go. grin

And wen E happen dem go dey cry "extreme, extreme extreme!" grin grin
Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:28am On Aug 16, 2021
Bluewitch:

...Your God created you and knew what you were to become,...

Go and blame your pastors and teachers again who did not tell you that God Watches what you shall do with no interference from Him, normally.

So it is you who chooses and sets whom you shall become, exactly as women WILLFULLY choose to be "killers" of men (slaymama) and have accomplished it.
Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by kingxsamz(m): 12:50am On Aug 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Una need to back to jss2 make una for learn figures of speech. grin

One da police go arrest you just for say you resemble yahoo-yahooa and dem go troway for prison, jus like day, den you go remember say to judge pesin without fair trial, na wickedness. grin grin

When evil dey rock dey do ihn own bad thing E dey always forget say bad thing go still come back come chop am go. grin

And wen E happen dem go dey cry "extreme, extreme extreme!" grin grin

Don't really care about all you said up there.

Dtruthspeaker: grin True! I justified it! grin
Why are you trying so hard to explain to me?
As you don finally agree say you be genocide apologist and you support killing of children, no need to explain anything. We don know who you be. This one na own goal. So be proud of who you are. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by Anas09: 6:55am On Aug 16, 2021
kingxsamz:

I don handicap this one.
Lolzzzzzzzz. I left you to your lot because there's no answer I will give to you that you will take. Your mind is already made up.

We don't force into people that which is profitable to them.

The scriptures you posted doesn't say what you posted. But, what's the point.
Enjoy.
Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by OtemAtum: 8:19am On Aug 16, 2021
Jehovah is really in trouble grin cheesy
Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by kingxsamz(m): 11:15am On Aug 16, 2021
Anas09:

Lolzzzzzzzz. I left you to your lot because there's no answer I will give to you that you will take. Your mind is already made up.

We don't force into people that which is profitable to them.

I don handicap this one. grin grin
Shebi you get strength to type before?
The scriptures you posted doesn't say what you posted. But, what's the point.
Enjoy.
Lmao.. Cognitive dissonance. grin
You don see the verses and the thing shock you. But you don't want to come to terms. Don't worry, let me leave you to nurse your wounds.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
kingxsamz:

Don't really care about all you said up there.

I don't care, that you don't care! grin for if you did not care, you would not have cared to raise it.

kingxsamz:

Why are you trying so hard to explain to me?
As you don finally agree say you be genocide apologist and you support killing of children, no need to explain anything. We don know who you be. This one na own goal. So be proud of who you are. cheesy

The same way you are also trying hard to impugn guilt unto me and God.

Therefore, I must always tell you, that an unjust judgement, is an injustice. And the injustice you gave to another shall and will and must be returned unto you, with interest!
Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by kingxsamz(m): 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I don't care, that you don't care! grin for if you did not care, you would not have cared to raise it.

The same way you are also trying hard to impugn guilt unto me and God.

Therefore, I must always tell you, that an unjust judgement, is an injustice. And the injustice you gave to another shall and will and must be returned unto you, with interest!

Can't read all that bro.
You're a genocide apologist. Embrace it. It's who you are. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
kingxsamz:

Can't read all that bro.
You're a genocide apologist. Embrace it. It's who you are. cheesy

grin An unjust judgement, is an injustice.

And the injustice you give to another shall and will and must be returned unto you, with interest!
Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by kingxsamz(m): 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin An unjust judgement, is an injustice.

And the injustice you give to another shall and will and must be returned unto you, with interest!

E pain am.
Baby killer sympathizer.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
lasthero:
Just wondering.
The king pharaoh is the one who didn't allow the Isrealites to go, not the fathers of the first born, not even the innocent first borns.

Why didn't God deal with only pharaoh and his family alone?, why did he use the entire firstborn of innocent fathers to settle scores?

Then you may as well ask why did God kill David and Bathsheba's baby. Afterall, the baby was the innocent party to their adultery.
Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
kingxsamz:

E pain am.
Baby killer sympathizer.

grin E pain you, because you see say injustice don dey cleave unto you. grin
Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by kingxsamz(m): 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin E pain you, because you see say from today, injustice shall cleave unto you. grin

cheesy If only you could type something we can all Understand. Baba say na injustice. grin like wtf does that have to do with anything? Abeg go and nurse your wounds like your other brethren jor.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
kingxsamz:

cheesy If only you could type something we can all Understand. Baba say na injustice. grin like wtf does that have to do with anything? Abeg go and nurse your wounds like your other brethren jor.

grin heeheehe! grin Pikin soul don knock so tay E no know wetin "Injustice" be again! grin grin grin

kai! Your Pain don blow your gasket burn! grin grin grin
Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by kingxsamz(m): 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin heeheehe! grin Pikin soul don knock so tay E no know wetin "Injustice" be again! grin grin grin

kai! Your Pain don blow your gasket burn! grin grin grin

. Tears.
Na only you understand wetin you dey talk.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by kingxsamz(m): 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin E pain you, because you see say injustice don dey cleave unto you. grin

Why you dey quote me twice na. Na so the thing pain you reach? grin
Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
kingxsamz:

Why you dey quote me twice na. Na so the thing pain you reach? grin

grin E sweet me nice,
I gas say am twice! grin grin
Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by kingxsamz(m): 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin E sweet me nice,
I gas say am twice! grin grin

Donate your tears here abeg.
Forming like you're not hurt.
Abeg I'm done. You can keep crying in my mentions now. Goodnight. grin

Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
kingxsamz:

Donate your tears here abeg.
Forming like you're not hurt.
Abeg I'm done. You can keep crying in my mentions now. Goodnight. grin

grin grin Cry cry baby,
We know you cry heavy, grin grin
Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by Image123(m): 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
lasthero:
Just wondering.

Sometimes, i'm in a strait whether to partake in this kinds of thread because evidently, the OP is not looking for an answer or explanation but just wants to make argument and already has the mind made up. Outside the internet, i don't take such people very seriously. But then on the internet, sometimes for posterity, we are somehow obliged to answer so that you and your ilk are not without an excuse.
But get two things right, God is not on trial as many may be deluded to think. You cannot do anything to Him or change Him. So let's drop the attitude of "God's better make sense now or else". Or else what? Delusion. Secondly is perspective. If you do not believe God exist, then don't accuse who does not exist, it is senseless. If you seemingly take a part of His Word to accuse Him, then be ready to hear and take other parts of the Word with His perspective as God, Judge and Creator, not with your powerless flawed perspective.

So to the question as it were, after whatever answers and conclusions you come to, you should come back to reality. God is this or that, come back to the stark reality after your high sounding words. Reality in this case is that whatever a man sows, he will reap. You may argue forever on whether it is fair or unfair. But the fact of sowing and reaping, harvesttime is real. And harvest is usually more than seedtime. If your father is very rich, you and your generation are likely to enjoy the good things of life. If your father is poor, you and your family are likely to suffer. You may argue that you don't deserve it or do, the reality at the end of the day is that you bear the brunt for decisions made by people around you. If you have poor leadership, corrupt elders, ignorant teachers, even careless children, it will affect you one way or the other. Nobody is an island. The foolishness of your leaders will definitely affect you. This is a reality, not a conclusion to claim that there is no God and whatever the fools around have tried to do.

BTW, when we refer to firstborns, it is not just referring to babies like some ignorant ones here have glibly assumed/projected. i wonder if their firstborns are babies only. Any age can be a firstborn son, whether 10 or 30 or 50 or 70 years old. As far as your father is alive and you were born first, you are firstborn.

Gen 15:13  And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years
Gen 15:14  And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.

The Egyptians were ALL complicit in AFFLICTING the 'children' of Israel for over 400years. It was not just Pharoah. Most likely Pharoah himself may not have personally laid hands on any Israelite. The Egyptians all worked together to oppress the Israelites.

Exo 1:9  And he said unto his people, Behold, the people of the children of Israel are more and mightier than we: 
Exo 1:10  Come on, let us deal wisely with them; lest they multiply, and it come to pass, that, when there falleth out any war, they join also unto our enemies, and fight against us, and so get them up out of the land. 
Exo 1:11  Therefore they did set over them taskmasters to afflict them with their burdens. And they built for Pharaoh treasure cities, Pithom and Raamses.

The thought that only Pharaoh was guilty is ironically thoughtless and bizarre.

Exo 1:13  And the Egyptians made the children of Israel to serve with rigour: 
Exo 1:14  And they made their lives bitter with hard bondage, in morter, and in brick, and in all manner of service in the field: all their service, wherein they made them serve, was with rigour.
Exo 1:22  And Pharaoh charged all his people, saying, Every son that is born ye shall cast into the river, and every daughter ye shall save alive. 

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Testimonies Of Former Atheists / Thou Shall Laugh / Can You Kill Your Son If God Tell You To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.