Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? (2226 Views)

Who Is God's Firstborn, Jesus Christ Or Isreal / Who Is Jesus? - Jesus Is The Firstborn Of All Creation / Must The Firstborn Of A Late Pastor Take Over The Ministry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by kingxsamz(m): 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
Anas09:

I answered you. Id you belong to Babylon, you suffer the consequences that goes to the Babylonians. Jus the way the satanists hates and and kill children of God.

They are Babylonians. Just like the Jewish unborn babies where Israelites. You get it now?
You kill my pikin, I kill ya pikin.

I know. Just like the Jewish male unborn children were killed from every family. Abeg, no try God o.
He is not called a consuming fire for nothing. You will understand when you land in hell.

Now you see how kind Yah is? For a long time he warned Pharaoh, let my child go. He used the Plagues to warn the spirit of Babylon but they defied him. As Yahweh brought down the Plaque, the gods of Babylon also showed themselves that they too had power to withstand YAH. Hmmmm, I just dey laugh una.

Really? Lol. You are free to decide what answer you want to get for this question, but that is the answer because the answer is in the Bible.

Once again. The question is, "what exactly was the offence of the first born of Egypt"?
Abeg if you don't know what an offence is, kindly use a dictionary. If your father is a thief, that also doesn't make you a thief. Again, you have said nothing that has anything to do with the question asked. We await your answer.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by kingxsamz(m): 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
Anas09:

Yes. This is God vs gods. You kill my children, I kill yours

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I thought they're all God's children. Wasn't he the one who created them for a purpose?
This sounds more like what humans will do. It sounds like what cult fraternities do nowadays. "kill my cult member, I kill yours". This one na own goal abeg. You people always have a way to disgrace yourselves and your god. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
kingxsamz:

But.. But.. But... I thought God is supposed to be better than us. Why are you now comparing our "all loving" and benevolent god to mere humans nw? embarassed

grin Daddies are better than baby boys but baby boys still have many qualities similar to daddies, hence the comparison is necessary and expedient, especially as we are similar to God as baby boys are similar to their daddies.

kingxsamz:

According to our brother here, "humans kill cockroaches, so it's right for god to kill innocent children.

grin According to your sister there, "Anyone who kills innocent children. should be de-existed" and not whether it was "right".

[quote author=kingxsamz post=104815602]
Well done for brethren. You're doing well. cheesy unbelievers are definitely going to convert to Christianity once they see this. cheesy

Unbelievers are unbelievers because They Want to Do whatever they like, even if it is evil. And God is always their Enemy because He Scatters their Plan of evil or He Waits for them at the end after they have enjoyed their fruits of Evil to punish them.

So, as they do not like God, so also does God not like them, for as it is Written "He is Angry with the Wicked EVERYDAY".

grin So I can speak freely for they are never gonna change! grin
Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by kingxsamz(m): 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Daddies are better than baby boys but baby boys still have many qualities similar to daddies, hence the comparison is necessary and expedient, especially as we are similar to God as baby boys are similar to their daddies.

Unbelievers are unbelievers because They Want to Do whatever they like, even if it is evil. And God is always their Enemy because He Scatters their Plan of evil or He Waits for them at the end after they have enjoyed their fruits of Evi to punish them.

So, as they do not like God, so also does God not like them, for as it is Written "He is Angry with the Wicked EVERYDAY".
So I can speak freely for they are never gonna change!

But na you talk say since human beings kill cockroaches, it is okay for your god to kill innocent children. Why did you make your last paragraph about unbelievers? Or you don't want to agree that you're an extremist? cheesy And your explanation about baby daddies abi baby boys or whatever it is you were saying there is unintelligible, I guess you wrote that for those who speak in "heavenly language".

With Bible scholars like these, I wonder why Christians speak against atrocities in the world when they believe it's okay to kill innocent children because humans kill ants and cockroaches.

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
kingxsamz:

But na you talk say since human beings kill cockroaches, it is okay for your god to kill innocent children.

grin It is you who raised "Okayness" when there was no okayness in our case, which is why your sister has kept quiet about the issue. grin

kingxsamz:

Why did you make your last paragraph about unbelievers?

grin You brought them to issue in your own last paragraph and this was your statement.

"Well done for brethren. You're doing well. grin unbelievers are definitely going to convert to Christianity once they see this. grin"

kingxsamz:

Or you don't want to agree that you're an extremist?

That is The Law of Enemyty! Evil will always Hate the Good and call it foul names such as "Extreme" and the Good too will always see evil as Extreme.

kingxsamz:

cheesy And your explanation about baby daddies abi baby boys or whatever it is you were saying there is unintelligible, I guess you wrote that for those who speak in "heavenly language".

cheesy I guess, you were not well schooled enough to learn the values of Imageries and figures of Speech, hence, your inability to understanding them, so it would be like "heavenly language" to you. grin

kingxsamz:

With Bible scholars like these, I wonder why Christians speak against atrocities in the world when they believe it's okay to kill innocent children because humans kill ants and cockroaches.

People like me condemn only acts which are evil and Out of Law.

Law full Killing is Allowed, which is why you feel you have a right to kill ants and cockroaches.
Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by Anas09: 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
kingxsamz:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I thought they're all God's children. Wasn't he the one who created them
Where did you get the idea that God (Yahweh) created demons? Pls direct me there.
Wait!!! Is that why you are rebellious to Him believing that afterall He created you so He will tolerate you no matter what?
Pooffffff. Your bubbles are off in the air.
kingxsamz:

for a purpose?
This sounds more like what humans will do. It sounds like what cult fraternities do nowadays.
You are so passed twisted. Keep it up mahn. For Evey labour, there's profit.

kingxsamz:

"kill my cult member, I kill yours". This one na own goal abeg. You people always have a way to disgrace yourselves and your god. grin
Like I said, these things are foolishness to you. But, you shall understand by and by.
Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by kingxsamz(m): 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
Anas09:

Where did you get the idea that God (Yahweh) created demons? Pls direct me there.
Wait!!! Is that why you are rebellious to Him believing that afterall He created you so He will tolerate you no matter what?
Pooffffff. Your bubbles are off in the air.

You are so passed twisted. Keep it up mahn. For Evey labour, there's profit.

Like I said, these things are foolishness to you. But, you shall understand by and by.

Wtf are you on about? grin We're talking about first borns of Egypt. Ranging from chidren to adults. I don't remember mentioning demons here na. grin
So answer the question the OP asked or you shift one side if you're clueless on what to say.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
lasthero:

Just wondering.
The king pharaoh is the one who didn't allow the Isrealites to go, not the fathers of the first born, not even the innocent first borns.
Why didn't God deal with only pharaoh and his family alone?, why did he use the entire firstborn of innocent fathers to settle scores?

The Egyptians had so many deities they believe supported them to dominate the world back then, but the truth is that all their wealth came through the Interpretation of Pharaoh's dreams by Joseph.
Now that the God who helped them became the world's richest nation of that time demanded for the release of His own people, their King and his advisers were relying on their deities to protect them from the strange invisible God Moses brought to their land who kept demanding for the release of their slaves that's working for them! undecided

Their King, his chief advisers and all Egyptians finds themselves in a tight corner. Because the Israelites were their hardworking slaves (a form of investment) back in those days.

So for all Egyptians to know that the strange invisible God Moses is talking about is indomitable, this strange God began attacking all the Gods of Egypt, to prove to the people that they're nothing before Him!

All the plagues He brought upon the Egyptians were meant to show the people how powerless their God is. For instance the river Nile was Egyptian's number one source of income back then so they WORSHIP the river.
But the strange God Moses brought turned the waters of Nile to blood, all the fishes died and the river began to stink! embarassed

The last plague you're talking about was an attack on the deity that's regarded as the God who always open the womb of their women. By killing all the firstborn in Egypt the God of Israel proved that even the God that Egyptians thought is opening the wombs of their wives is dead before the God of Israel!

That's why Pharaoh gave up and sent Israelites away from his land. Ordinarily he wouldn't have succumb to the pressure but with the death of his own firstborn Ramsey found out that he himself is the next because he's the first born of his own father. If this strange God could enter his palace with all his securities on guard and kill his firstborn then nothing can stop this God from killing him!

Thanks for showing interest in our book (Bible) May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by 22jumpstreet: 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
Symbolism my friend...Symbolism..
Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by kingxsamz(m): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin It is you who raised "Okayness" when there was no okayness in our case, which is why your sister has kept quiet about the issue. grin

grin You brought them to issue in your own last paragraph and this was your statement.

"Well done for brethren. You're doing well. grin unbelievers are definitely going to convert to Christianity once they see this. grin"

That is The Law of Enemyty! Evil will always Hate the Good and call it foul names such as "Extreme" and the Good too will always see evil as Extreme.

cheesy I guess, you were not well schooled enough to learn the values of Imageries and figures of Speech, hence, your inability to understanding them, so it would be like "heavenly language" to you. grin

Law full Killing is Allowed, which is why you feel you have a right to kill ants and cockroaches.

The person raised the issue of killing innocent children by a supposed benevolent god. You raised the issue of humans killing cockroaches. Therefore you have rendered it "okay" for your god to kill innocent children. You've justified it.
Na you score own goal, so no need to confuse yourself. Stand by your words. You can be an extremists, no one Will beat you. cheesy At least we don't know who you are in real life. cheesy
Also, write your "baby daddy" analogy in terms that doesn't require the "holy spirit" to understand. Cus you're not making any sense with that.

Ladies and gentlemen, the baby killer and genocide sympathizer have spoken. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by Bluewitch(f): 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
Anas09:

Lolzzzzzzzz.
Hello witch. Do you deserve the mercies of God?
AND
He has, that's why you are still alive to blaspheme his name today. If he weren't you would be in hellfire right now

Still so much for a God that said he knows what I'll become before I was born grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by Bluewitch(f): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

When a father did not punish you when you did a wrong, has he not been mercyfull?

So, because he punishes you another day when you did another wrong, he is has not merciful?

As long as you have gotten something good when you do not deserve it, you have received mercy and the Doer has been merciful.

My father is not all powerful, he didn't create either ....your God claims to be all powerful and perfect yet he creates imperfections and punish his creations for being imperfect

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by kingxsamz(m): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The Egyptians had so many deities they believe supported them to dominate the world back then, but the truth is that all their wealth came through the Interpretation of Pharaoh's dreams by Joseph.
Now that the God who helped them became the world's richest nation of that time demanded for the release of His own people, their King and his advisers were relying on their deities to protect them from the strange invisible God Moses brought to their land who kept demanding for the release of their slaves that's working for them! undecided

Their King, his chief advisers and all Egyptians finds themselves in a tight corner. Because the Israelites were their hardworking slaves (a form of investment) back in those days.

So for all Egyptians to know that the strange invisible God Moses is talking about is indomitable, this strange God began attacking all the Gods of Egypt, to prove to the people that they're nothing before Him!

All the plagues He brought upon the Egyptians were meant to show the people how powerless their God is. For instance the river Nile was Egyptian's number one source of income back then so they WORSHIP the river.
But the strange God Moses brought turned the waters of Nile to blood, all the fishes died and the river began to stink! embarassed

The last plague you're talking about was an attack on the deity that's regarded as the God who always open the womb of their women. By killing all the firstborn in Egypt the God of Israel proved that even the God that Egyptians thought is opening the wombs of their wives is dead before the God of Israel!

That's why Pharaoh gave up and sent Israelites away from his land. Ordinarily he wouldn't have succumb to the pressure but with the death of his own firstborn Ramsey found out that he himself is the next because he's the first born of his own father. If this strange God could enter his palace with all his securities on guard and kill his firstborn then nothing can stop this God from killing him!

Thanks for showing interest in our book (Bible) May you have PEACE! smiley

A god that has to kill innocent people to make them know that it's powerful. Omo. grin grin grin
Do Christians even hear themselves? And una go dey cry if dem call una god names. Even Hitler no do pass this. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by Anas09: 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
kingxsamz:

kingxsamz post=104815735:

Abeg if you don't know what an offence is, kindly use a dictionary. If your father is a thief, that also doesn't make you a thief.
Again, you have said nothing that has anything to do with the question asked. We await your answer.
If your father is a thief, he has brought the curse of the Lord into his house, and you as his son will be under that curse. Here is what the Word of God says.
Proverbs 3:33 The curse of the LORD is in the house of the wicked: but he blesseth the habitation of the just.
Zechariah 5:4 I will bring it forth (Curse), saith the LORD of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief...

kingxsamz:

Once again. The question is, "what exactly was the offence of the first born of Egypt"?
You are a very funny dude. Before the Egyptians first sons were killed, for centuries the new born male children of the Israelites were killed by the Pharaohs, can you tell me what the offences of the new borns were? You go blind to the killing of the Jewish children, but you emphasize the killing of the Egyptian children, why? Oh, wait !! You are defending your kindred spirit.

Below is the warning given to Pharaoh, but like you (under the influence of the same spirit). He defied it.
Listen, It's God's prerogative to take vengeance as he saw fit. If you don't like it, you can go slap him if you can.

Exodus 4:23 And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn.

Deuteronomy 5:9 Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me

Thiefs, murderers, liars, idol worshippers etc are all doing g the works of Satan and them their children comes under the wrath of God.
Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by Anas09: 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
Bluewitch:

Still so much for a God that said he knows what I'll become before I was born grin grin
Lol. Yes, he knew you will choose Satan, but that is your choice, not his. So, thumps up for choosing the fire of hell
Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by mhmsadyq(m): 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

What is this one saying?

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by mhmsadyq(m): 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
kingxsamz:

But na you talk say since human beings kill cockroaches, it is okay for your god to kill innocent children. Why did you make your last paragraph about unbelievers? Or you don't want to agree that you're an extremist? cheesy And your explanation about baby daddies abi baby boys or whatever it is you were saying there is unintelligible, I guess you wrote that for those who speak in "heavenly language".

Gbam!
He always runs to logic and law and eventually turns them on their heads.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
My friend it's a long story but for the benefit of others following this thread i'll enlighten you!

In those days angels came down from heavens and turned themselves to deities to be worshiped by inhabitants of the earth in various geographical locations.

The idea back then is that the strong dominate the weak. So those demons gather people and made them their worshipers, then they fight for territories using humans as puppets to strive for supremacy.

The true God allowed all those fallen angels (demons) to take their positions before calling Abraham out. He wanted to use Abraham's lineage as His own people.

All the inhabitants of the earth back then believe in magic as in supernatural forces to support them in fighting for anything they want.

So it's logical that the true God came to Egypt with an eighty years old man to demand for the release of His people. Had it been God called Moses when he was still much younger Moses would have relied on his youthful vigor but for a strange God to have come all the way from a far distant land with a feeble octogenarian and began displaying his power.

Haba there's nothing you or anyone else can say against JEHOVAH He has proved His humility beyond compare!

Go back and read the story again yourself, but this time meditate on what you could have done while pleading with lesser beings to release your people.

JEHOVAH First asked Moses to turn a rod into a snake, the Egyptian magicians did the same, He continued displaying different supernatural powers until the Egyptian magicians told their King "this one pass us" {Exodus 8:19} look critically at how humble Jehovah has proved to be before He decided to strike their firstborn!

Sorry my friend, JEHOVAH is the meekest of all Gods even humans like Adolf Hitler will never plead with someone they can kill at a go! smiley

kingxsamz:

A god that has to kill innocent people to make them know that it's powerful. Omo. grin grin grin
Do Christians even hear themselves? And una go dey cry if dem call una god names. Even Hitler no do pass this. grin
Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by kingxsamz(m): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Gbam!
He always runs to logic and law and eventually turns them on their heads.

He's suffering from confusion, he keeps chasing his own tail. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by Anas09: 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
kingxsamz:

Wtf are you on about? grin We're talking about first borns of Egypt. Ranging from chidren to adults. I don't remember mentioning demons here na. grin
So answer the question the OP asked or you shift one side if you're clueless on what to say.
I have answered the Op over and over, but it's obvious the Op has a pre- conceived answer. So, let him go with it.

God kill the Egyptian children because they were under the curse of idolatry.

Now tell me what the Jewiah new babies did for them to be killed by Pharaoh
Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
Bluewitch:

My father is not all powerful, he didn't create either ....

Change of Posts!

The issue is not about "all powerful" and whether you create or not".

Bluewitch:

your God claims to be all powerful and perfect yet he creates imperfections and punish his creations for being imperfect.

Correction, He does not "claim to be All powerful, He is All Power Full, For Every Creator is Always all powerful to every creation exactly as Steve Jobs is all powerful to his iPhone.

Secondly, it is not for creations to claim imperfections, exactly as weak as a toilet paper is, it can never claim to be imperfect and it has NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER TO CLAIM SO.

So, exactly as toilet paper wey no sit down for the top of the toilet water holder, where his Creator kept it but by itself, e kon carry itself go swim for inside toilet must chop punishment, so also you who know that you should not do an evil thing, yet you did, you must chop punishment from Creator Hand.

Not to even talk of pencil wey dey insult you up and down, dey talk rubbish, men, no eye hath seen nor ear heard what you must do to it.
Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
mhmsadyq:

What is this one saying?

It's crazy how people speak English and yet they can not read and understand Written English!
Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by kingxsamz(m): 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
Anas09:

If your father is a thief, he has brought the curse of the Lord into his house, and you as his son will be under that curse. Here is what the Word of God says.
Proverbs 3:33 The curse of the LORD is in the house of the wicked: but he blesseth the habitation of the just.
Zechariah 5:4 I will bring it forth (Curse), saith the LORD of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief...

No na... Imagine! grin grin grin Make pesin con kill you because say your papa thief. Imagine say USA bomb your village and all your relatives/family members inside because Buhari (who is your leader) kill some US citizens. And isn't those verses you quoted supposed to be in the old testament? Why are you quoting it? Isn't that the "old law"?
Christians don't think when it comes to religion. It's fvcking obvious. grin grin

You are a very funny dude. Before the Egyptians first sons were killed, for centuries
the new born male children of the Israelites were killed by the Pharaohs, can you tell me what the offences of the new borns were? You go blind to the killing of the Jewish children, but you emphasize the killing of the Egyptian children, why? Oh, wait !! You are defending your kindred spirit.

Below is the warning given to Pharaoh, but like you (under the influence of the same spirit). He defied it.
Listen, It's God's prerogative to take vengeance as he saw fit. If you don't like it, you can go slap him if you can.

Exodus 4:23 And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn.

Deuteronomy 5:9 Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me

Thiefs, murderers, liars, idol worshippers etc are all doing g the works of Satan and them their children comes under the wrath of God.

@bolded, so can we now agree that killing innocent folks for the crime of others is wrong? Like for real, I don't remember ever supporting the Egyptians killing the Israelites. I mean, isn't your god supposed to be better? Why is your god now behaving like someone in a cult fraternity? grin "kill my own, I kill your own". So if humans roll in the mud, your god go carry head like mumu roll inside with them? grin grin grin grin grin omo.

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by kingxsamz(m): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
Anas09:

I have answered the Op over and over, but it's obvious the Op has a pre- conceived answer. So, let him go with it.

God kill the Egyptian children because they were under the curse of idolatry.

Now tell me what the Jewiah new babies did for them to be killed by Pharaoh

Oga what was the children's offense?
"Offense" "Offence"
Do you speak English, do you understand it? grin
Your answer should go like: their Offence was...
I didn't ask you what curse they were under.
Wetin dem do, because new born babies sef follow for the killing?

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
kingxsamz:

The person raised the issue of killing innocent children by a supposed benevolent god. You raised the issue of humans killing cockroaches. Therefore you have rendered it "okay" for your god to kill innocent children. You've justified it.

grin True! I justified it! grin

But no one is asking about its justification!

And you were not asking about its justification but was you sought to condemn An Accused without A Fair and Just Trial!

kingxsamz:

Na you score own goal, so no need to confuse yourself. Stand by your words. You can be an extremists, no one Will beat you. cheesy At least we don't know who you are in real life. cheesy

grin You already know that I stand with and by my words and I will fall with them, should anyone be able to make me validly fall.

kingxsamz:

Also, write your "baby daddy" analogy in terms that doesn't require the "holy spirit" to understand. Cus you're not making any sense with that.

How is it hard to understand the power likeness and similarities and dissimilarities?

Does a toy car not resemble a real car? (They both look alike, have four tyres and headlights, engines and boots, things man plays with etc)

Despite their clear similarities are they not still different from each other. (One can go great distances and the other can not, one requires more maintenance than the other etc)

kingxsamz:

Ladies and gentlemen, the baby killer and genocide sympathizer have spoken. grin grin grin

Ladies and gentlemen may all you who follow this man be arrested without due process, imprisoned without hearing and immediately condemned guilty on any charge and allegation leveled against you, with no questions asked!
Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by Anas09: 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
kingxsamz:

No na... Imagine! grin grin grin Make pesin con kill you because say your papa thief. Imagine say USA bomb your village and all your relatives/family members inside because Buhari (who is your leader) kill some US citizens.
Deuteronomy 5:9
Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,[/quote]
I wish this can be changed. But the Creator of the heavens and Men has spoken and no one can change it.

kingxsamz:

And isn't those verses you quoted supposed to be in the old testament?
It doesn't matter where they are. Yahweh is unchanged.

kingxsamz:

Why are you quoting it? Isn't that the "old law"?
Christians don't think when it comes to religion. It's fvcking obvious. grin grin
Matthew 5:17, 19 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven
.[/quote]
Who told you that the old testament is no longer useful?
kingxsamz:

@bolded, so can we now agree that killing innocent folks for the crime of others is wrong? Like for real, I don't remember ever supporting the Egyptians killing the Israelites.
If you don't support the killings of the Jewish New Born babies, why haven't any of you raised that question, but always raise the question of the dead of the Egyptians first sons?
And, listen. NO ONE IS INNOCENT, for all have sinned and fallen.

[quote author=kingxsamz post=104819608]
I mean, isn't your god supposed to be better? Why is your god now behaving like someone in a cult fraternity

Have you even heard the word 'Vengeance?'. He is the God of vengeance. And, he will take vengeance against Satan and those who join Satan to rebel against Him, and that includes you.

[quote author=kingxsamz post=104819608]
grin kill my own, I kill your own. So if humans roll in the mud your god go carry head like mumu roll inside with them? grin grin grin grin grin omo.
In other words, you don't expect for there to be justice and Judgement for wrong doings right?

Satan and demons are angry because they know that the judgment of God will come upon them no matter what.

Sir, Yahweh is the God of justice and judgement. Every wrong doing shall be meted with equal judgement.
Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by Anas09: 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
kingxsamz:

Oga what was the children's offense?
"Offense" "Offence"
Do you speak English, do you understand it? grin
Your answer should go like: their Offence was...
I didn't ask you what curse they were under.
Wetin dem do, because new born babies sef follow for the killing?
They, like you were and are Babylonians babies
Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by kingxsamz(m): 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
Anas09:

Deuteronomy 5:9
Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,
I wish this can be changed. But the Creator of the heavens and Men has spoken and no one can change it.

It doesn't matter where they are. Yahweh is unchanged.

Christians don start again o. grin grin grin grin
It's no more "it's in the old testament"
Now this one is saying that the "old laws" in the old testament has not changed o. Nothing has changed. Nawa. grin

Matthew 5:17, 19 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven
Who told you that the old testament is no longer useful?
wawu! So can we now commit genocides against other tribes, can we now own slaves, can rape victims now marry their rapists, can parents dash their chidren against rocks for being disobedient? Can parents now stone their chidren to death in public for being rebellious? What about "an eye for an eye"? Does that still apply? Or you want to pick and choose which one should be allowed? grin grin grin Chai.

If you don't support the killings of the Jewish New Born babies, why haven't any of you raised that question, but always raise the question of the dead of the Egyptians first sons?
That's because I've never seen anyone, not even the so called "Egyptians" (according to the bible) support such acts. You and your people are the ones trying to paint your god as good and benevolent. I don't see anyone trying to make the Egyptians and their actions in the bible look good. Don't you get it?
It's either you're in support of genocide or not guy. cheesy

And, listen. NO ONE IS INNOCENT, for all have sinned and fallen.

Have you even heard the word 'Vengeance?'. He is the God of vengeance. And, he will take vengeance against Satan and those who join Satan to rebel against Him, and that includes you.

In other words, you don't expect for there to be justice and Judgement for wrong doings right?

Satan and demons are angry because they know that the judgment of God will come upon them no matter what.

Sir, Yahweh is the God of justice and judgement. Every wrong doing shall be meted with equal judgement.

god wey kill innocent children rather than killing the cause of the problem is who you people worship? And to even think that this same god hardened Pharaoh's heart so that he can have an excuse to kill those children is fvcking insane. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by kingxsamz(m): 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

But no one is asking about its justification!

And you were not asking about its justification but was you sought to condemn An Accused without A Fair and Just Trial!

grin You already know that I stand with and by my words and I will fall with them, should anyone be able to make me validly fall.

How is it hard to understand the power likeness and similarities and dissimilarities?

Does a toy car not resemble a real car? (They both look alike, have four tyres and headlights, engines and boots, things man plays with etc)
Another pesin don already tell you say wetin you write for there no make sense. Go comot that rubbish wey you write for there 'osiso' . grin grin grin
Now na toy car you dey talk. grin grin grin grin this guy.

Despite their clear similarities are they not still different from each other. (One can go great distances and the other can not, one requires more maintenance than the other etc)

Ladies and gentlemen may all you who follow this man be arrested without due process, imprisoned without hearing and immediately condemned guilty on any charge and allegation leveled against you, with no questions asked!

Another rubbish out of point. Wetin concern imprisonment for here? grin

Dtruthspeaker:

Ladies and gentlemen, look what we have here, an extremist, a baby killer and genocide sympathizer/apologist. He has finally admitted that he justified genocide and slaying of innocent children. Let it be known. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by YouAreFinished: 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
Aidejay:
I've come to realize that God's scales are not human scales. God doesn't do things based on the humanity standards of morality or cause.

There is no where in the bible where God did anything in moderation or small small.

Jehova overdo...!

In other words,your god is immoral?
Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by Aidejay(m): 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
The words I used are clear and concise enough. No need to try and twist it "in other words"

AND, when did the standards of morality and immorality start applying to god? The creator not the whole fckin universe.

YouAreFinished:

In other words,your god is immoral?
Re: What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? by Anas09: 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
kingxsamz:

Christians don start again o. grin grin grin grin
It's no more "it's in the old testament"
Now this one is saying that the "old laws" in the old testament has not changed o. Nothing has changed. Nawa. grin
Do you have a problem with it?

kingxsamz:

wawu! So can we now commit genocides against other tribes, can we now own slaves, can rape victims now marry their rapists, can parents dash their chidren against rocks for being disobedient? Can parents now stone their chidren to death in public for being rebellious? What about "an eye for an eye"? Does that still apply? Or you want to pick and choose which one should be allowed? grin grin grin Chai.
You can begin by showing me where the law mandates people to do all these things you mentioned. Pls go on.

kingxsamz:

That's because I've never seen anyone, not even the so called "Egyptians" (according to the bible) support such acts. You and your people are the ones trying to paint your god as good and benevolent. I don't see anyone trying to make the Egyptians and their actions in the bible look good. Don't you get it?
It's either you're in support of genocide or not guy. cheesy
My question is why haven't any of you lots asked the offences of the New Born Jews who were killed for years, but always ask abt the Egyptians children. Are the Egyptians more humans than the Jews?

kingxsamz:

god wey kill innocent children rather than killing the cause of the problem is who you people worship? And to even think that this same god hardened Pharaoh's heart so that he can have an excuse to kill those children is fvcking insane. grin grin grin
Lolzzzzzzzz. What are you going to do about it? Slap him? All you can is go to hell, nothing else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Amen A Spirit? / A Question For The Christians / Persecution or Threats against FROSBEL - You decide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.