Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Advice On My Relationship - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advice On My Relationship (391 Views)

Will Smith Gave His Blessings To My Relationship With Jada Pinkett-August Alsina / Am Seriously In Need Of Help Or Advice Concerning My Relationship Life / "Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On My Relationship by Jakiblend(f): 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
T
Re: Advice On My Relationship by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
Focus on developing yourself. There are red flags all over your relationship with this man.
Focus on you and your kids, your peace and happiness is more important than anything else.
Re: Advice On My Relationship by BirtherOfKings(f): 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
First, u need to be generating money and break up with him so both ofu can move on.
Ur husband is waiting for u, do the right thing
Watch this for grace to do the right thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAqO5liQ2Hc
Re: Advice On My Relationship by goodmorning40: 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
With two lids you have very limited chance on getting the kind of man you want so just concentrate on getting a very good source of income for yourself .
Re: Advice On My Relationship by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Chai
Re: Advice On My Relationship by MITCHELL96: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
He's still close to you just because of your kids, as you stated earlier, He orders whatever your kids want even with his last card, so in this case, it's the kids that's still keeping you guys together in some way, But I'll advice you to develop yourself, you can do it, Save up some money and start a business so by the time you'll be fine with studies you can fully focus on your business that will be generating money for you just incase he finally dumps you or whatever the case may be, NOTE: Money saves and stops nonsense, it's because you ain't financially bouyant, that's why he toldve dated and married a richer girl where he is. And how I wish you guys aren't distance apart, it sounds have been a different thing, that distance is a big problem, just like me, am in a distance relationship of 2 years, so I know how that distance shit feels.
Re: Advice On My Relationship by MufasaLion: 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
Long distance relationship messed up your relationship. Work on it.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make At Least 10k Daily With Piggyvest Its Free No Payment Required / Court Dissolves Dr Seyi-ojo's Marriage To Wife Over Adultery Allegation / Checkout-these-celebrities-that-died-while-on-film-set-no-2-will-make-you-cry/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.