Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:37 AM

A Message To Pelecius - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Message To Pelecius (174 Views)

Tattoos, Sex: Pope Francis’ Message To Youths Proves He Is The Coolest Pontiff / Valentine Day's Message To Lovely Christian Friends / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To Pelecius by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
Please,I need your help

My Gmail has issues

Send a message to 09093543781

Please.........

My life is on the line
Re: A Message To Pelecius by Image123(m): 11:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
What on earth stops you from opening another email address, you are online every day?
Re: A Message To Pelecius by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 17, 2021
Image123:
What on earth stops you from opening another email address, you are online every day?

Not online everyday

Been seeking jobs before and after meeting you on this Forum

To hell with your useless concern!!!!!
Re: A Message To Pelecius by Image123(m): 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Not online everyday

Been seeking jobs before and after meeting you on this Forum

To hell with your useless concern!!!!!

What on earth stops you from opening another email address?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want Sharia Law Implemented All Over Nigeria? / Do You Know Why Many Christians.... / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday, September 29, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.