Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,668 members, 7,959,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:20 AM

Myth Or Fact : Majority Of Naija Babes Are "Walking Dead"? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Myth Or Fact : Majority Of Naija Babes Are "Walking Dead"? (6167 Views)

Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact / Naija babes Are stronger than guys even in their almighty beds . ..true or false / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Myth Or Fact : Majority Of Naija Babes Are "Walking Dead"? by 1Sharon(f): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
wetdspace:
There was one though the guy is dead now..

He told me he was dating a girl in Lagos, so one day, he used this beautiful lady pic as dp on his BB. So his friend in Dubai saw it and the first question he asked him was...
“Have you had sex with her?”
The guy answered No. and this Dubai guy told him to “never even try it.... that he’s the one that used this girl and any guy that have sex with her, he will also be using the guys destiny to make money”

So there’s another guy that liked this lady, the thing touched him, but guy man was alerted, he also contacted his own baba and they washed him. They also do some ritual to wash the lady and it was successful.
But later this lady still went back to do Osho work.

Wetin kan Kill my guy last last I know even know.

In fact, most yahoo guys I knew in Ibadan are all dead by now.
Wetin also pain me be say the guy I introduced into yahoo was killed by his friend who he also trained as that one na egbeji son.

I’ve asked for forgiveness and God has forgiven me, it’s dark out there... it’s dark.

This is not fallacy this is my experience just few people has got to know.

Be legit. The space out there is full of legit works.
We won’t die in poverty. Amen.

Is every body destined for success?

What do you mean by using peoples destiny as if everybodys destined to be successful?

1 Like

Re: Myth Or Fact : Majority Of Naija Babes Are "Walking Dead"? by 1Sharon(f): 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
Foreigna2:
I parole one girl in 2018, had a serious accident with the car I used. Had to sell the car.
In July this year, I went out the same girl again. The car we used to go out, the engine has knocked. Currently pricing tokunbo engine.
My saving grace is that I didn't take the car I recently bought.
The most painful thing is that in my business, that July has been the month with the least revenue since pre-covid. Even during Covid, I made more money.

There is a Yoruba word called "Oloriburuku". It means one that has a bad head. That word Oloriburuku best describes some girls.

Typical Nigerian. No accountability whatsoever.
You can't take responsibility for your failures in life.

It has to be one witch, one demon, one girl.

You can never be wrong. It's always someones fault

1 Like

Re: Myth Or Fact : Majority Of Naija Babes Are "Walking Dead"? by 1Sharon(f): 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
OKOATA:
Spiritually guys needs to open their eyes, As a man if you are being plagued by a spirit wife all of a sudden watch that girl you sleep with. That’s how they steal guys destiny, after they have slept with all manners of guys on the street who are destiny takers. Guys don’t just be having sex like fools, be very spiritual.

Is everybody destined for something?

Maybe your destiny is trash who knows?

2 Likes

Re: Myth Or Fact : Majority Of Naija Babes Are "Walking Dead"? by Foreigna2: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
1Sharon:

Typical Nigerian. No accountability whatsoever.
You can't take responsibility for your failures in life.

It has to be one witch, one demon, one girl.

You can never be wrong. It's always someones fault

Typical walking corpse. Rationalising your bad luck which you transmit to others.

3 Likes

Re: Myth Or Fact : Majority Of Naija Babes Are "Walking Dead"? by 1Sharon(f): 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
Foreigna2:

Typical walking corpse. Rationalising your bad luck which you transmit to others.

Maybe the loser is YOU.

Take some responsibility for your own failures.

Look inward. Lazy moroп

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Myth Or Fact : Majority Of Naija Babes Are "Walking Dead"? by Foreigna2: 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
1Sharon:

Maybe the loser is YOU.
Take some responsibility for your own failures.
Look inward. Lazy slowpoke

I pity the unfortunate schmuck who will carry the bad luck you transmit.

2 Likes

Re: Myth Or Fact : Majority Of Naija Babes Are "Walking Dead"? by 1Sharon(f): 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
Foreigna2:

I pity the unfortunate schmuck who will carry the bad luck you transmit.

It takes one with bad luck to know one.

Yeye finish you there.

1 Like

Re: Myth Or Fact : Majority Of Naija Babes Are "Walking Dead"? by Tolu181: 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
greencard:
Fact 2:: a boy I heard of was tired of being broke , he said they are oppressing him too much by the wealth and gadgets the yahoo boys flaunt on campus. Hence he decided to take same part to measure up.

His contact introduced him to one babe who ask he brings a girl he want to use .

This guy went to his lodge and told all the girls he has a birthday party at a big hotel in town and hired a 18 seater bus full of his campus lodge babes , they sprayed a perfume in the bus and everyone slept off. As they got to Baba's shrine, Baba tested his JuJu on them and shake his head .

"All of them have been used" , was his last words lipsrsealed
this one na forge forge

Everybody dey sleep for the bus except the driver

The driver get sleep protector ni?

And Why didn't he ask question about why all his passengers are sleeping?

Na forging go kill this op

3 Likes

Re: Myth Or Fact : Majority Of Naija Babes Are "Walking Dead"? by 1Sharon(f): 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
Tolu181:
this one na forge forge

The sleep perfume no reach the driver's side.

1 Like

Re: Myth Or Fact : Majority Of Naija Babes Are "Walking Dead"? by SavageBoy: 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
benqo01:
Truth is OP is correct...I could remember when I wanted to write jamb last year a guy I was discussing with told me lots of shit this boys do,....and how they use girls mehn I was shocked.

He told me about a particular uni but I won't mention name truth is majority of them have been used.

Yet they won't listen them go just jump on any guy wey Dem see wey get money or ride

You no need mention name, we know say na Lautechundecided

1 Like

Re: Myth Or Fact : Majority Of Naija Babes Are "Walking Dead"? by greencard: 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
Tolu181:
this one na forge forge

abba kyari

U Sabi police work grin
Re: Myth Or Fact : Majority Of Naija Babes Are "Walking Dead"? by Ladylawyer(f): 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS
SEE THEY ARE LEECHES HOES ON THE LOSE TRYING TO FIND A MAN THEY MANIPULATE AND TURN THEM INTO A BLOODY SIMP.
THATS WHY THEY END UP IN YAHOO BOYS NET
Like your mother, sisters, wife and unborn daughter's. Pardon my french.

1 Like

Re: Myth Or Fact : Majority Of Naija Babes Are "Walking Dead"? by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ladylawyer:

Like your mother, sisters, wife and unborn daughter's. Pardon my french.
grin grin grin grin grin very funny you think you got me
Re: Myth Or Fact : Majority Of Naija Babes Are "Walking Dead"? by LINTUNE(m): 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
grin..u mean our naija gals are whitewalkers..
Re: Myth Or Fact : Majority Of Naija Babes Are "Walking Dead"? by Ladylawyer(f): 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
DONFRANSKID:

grin grin grin grin grin very funny you think you got me
Of course i got you. How dare you open your mouth to talk about a good percentage of women that you have never and will never come across in your life. So many of us are chaste. So many of us do not have sex until we get into proper relationships.

1 Like

Re: Myth Or Fact : Majority Of Naija Babes Are "Walking Dead"? by Ladylawyer(f): 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
Las las a good number of you will still end up with Nigerian women grin

1 Like

Re: Myth Or Fact : Majority Of Naija Babes Are "Walking Dead"? by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ladylawyer:

Of course i got you. How dare you open your mouth to talk about a good percentage of women that you have never and will never come across in your life. So many of us are chaste. So many of us do not have sex until we get into proper relationships.
Really grin grin grin grin
Re: Myth Or Fact : Majority Of Naija Babes Are "Walking Dead"? by benqo01(m): 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
SavageBoy:

You no need mention name, we know say na Lautechundecided

Guy how did you know? Mehn u re fucking correct Abi u read my mind?
Re: Myth Or Fact : Majority Of Naija Babes Are "Walking Dead"? by wetdspace(m): 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
I don’t know how to answer your question but everyone’s got an element of talent or what can put a daily bread in their hands, it’s just that while some have 1 some have 7.

1Sharon:

Is every body destined for success?

What do you mean by using peoples destiny as if everybodys destined to be successful?

1 Like

Re: Myth Or Fact : Majority Of Naija Babes Are "Walking Dead"? by wetdspace(m): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
Yeah I understand.

I was quoting that guy you quoted I just don’t know how to send my reply to him directly.

greencard:
bro

we are saying thesame thing , I was only using yours as a reference to the guy I quote
Re: Myth Or Fact : Majority Of Naija Babes Are "Walking Dead"? by greencard: 12:18am On Aug 17, 2021
wetdspace:
Yeah I understand.

I was quoting that guy you quoted I just don’t know how to send my reply to him directly.

oh okay I get

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facts About Guys Whose Room Is Like This? (SEE PHOTO) / Hot Photos:meet The Nigerian Lady That Uses Her Massive Bakasi To Advertise Hot / Nigeria In 1963 (picture) Unbelievable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.