Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Taliban Fighters Have Taken Over Afghanistan's Presidential Palace (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Fighters Have Taken Over Afghanistan's Presidential Palace (Photos) (84881 Views)

Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / Taliban Fighters Killed & Captured After Afghan Militias Seize 3 Districts / Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Fighters Have Taken Over Afghanistan's Presidential Palace (Photos) by sunday0707(m): 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
psucc:
They can extend that gesture to one shithole of a country.

I no dey house o.

Remove Islam, you would have solved 85% of the World's problem generally
you can say that again. They call it religion of peace but they are Casala and wahala makers all over
Re: Taliban Fighters Have Taken Over Afghanistan's Presidential Palace (Photos) by tellmemore15: 7:20am On Aug 17, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
God bless the Taliban, God bless Osama Bin Laden and all martyrs of justice. If you did not watch Osama's interview you will think his actually a terrorist when the real terrorists are USA who Invaded a disciplined sharia society with their sick evil western laws, causing war in Afghanistan and middle East while robbing them of their oil resources so anyone who dared challenge the western terrorist government of USA, they will be tagged terrorists, Osama said US support Israeli occupation of Palestine and killing of children who threw stones at the invaders after tagging the children terrorists up till today we see US evil collaboration with Israel to further exterminate the Palestinians. A victory for Taliban means Justice and vindication for Osama Bin Laden. He should have killed more Americans in 9/11. His indeed Great and Admired! God bless the Taliban and all Martyrs of Justice.

I always knew terrorist were on nairaland. This one came out whole.

DSS will not fish him out ooh, na ipob and igboho dem go dey pursue up and down
Re: Taliban Fighters Have Taken Over Afghanistan's Presidential Palace (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 7:31am On Aug 17, 2021
tellmemore15:

I always knew terrorist were on nairaland. This one came out whole.

DSS will not fish him out ooh, na ipob and igboho dem go dey pursue up and down
shut up fool
Re: Taliban Fighters Have Taken Over Afghanistan's Presidential Palace (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 8:50am On Aug 17, 2021
Rochasstatue:

I know an idiot like you will come here.
Eat this mofo

Go and sleep
Re: Taliban Fighters Have Taken Over Afghanistan's Presidential Palace (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 1:21am On Aug 20, 2021
Krismas:
coolWho are d innocent dat will suffer?

Do I still need to mention them undecided
Re: Taliban Fighters Have Taken Over Afghanistan's Presidential Palace (Photos) by Krismas(m): 7:57am On Aug 20, 2021
VickyRotex:

coolMention dem na! U deluded western lapdog. Do u know the total number of people American killed in Afghanistan and Pakistan in the name of saving dem from Taliban? Nobody talks about dat! How many people has Taliban killed?
Re: Taliban Fighters Have Taken Over Afghanistan's Presidential Palace (Photos) by Krismas(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
VickyRotex:

coolBehold Obama, the killer of babies

Re: Taliban Fighters Have Taken Over Afghanistan's Presidential Palace (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 4:26am On Aug 22, 2021
Krismas:
coolMention dem na! U deluded western lapdog. Do u know the total number of people American killed in Afghanistan and Pakistan in the name of saving dem from Taliban? Nobody talks about dat! How many people has Taliban killed?

Egbami!!! Ki la gbe, ki le ju.

I responded to your earlier mention cos I thought you were one of those NLders who can engage in a civil conversation.
Since you don't know how to disagree without calling people names, don't ever quote me again!!!!
Re: Taliban Fighters Have Taken Over Afghanistan's Presidential Palace (Photos) by Krismas(m): 6:38am On Aug 22, 2021
VickyRotex:

I responded to your earlier mention cos I thought you were one of those NLders who can engage in a civil conversation.
Since you don't know how to disagree without calling people names, don't ever quote me again!!!!
coolOK. Wot do I need to ever quote u for? If u cannot address facts but sentiments?
Re: Taliban Fighters Have Taken Over Afghanistan's Presidential Palace (Photos) by Krismas(m): 6:41am On Aug 22, 2021
VickyRotex:

coolMeanwhile I wasn’t insulting u. Just wanted to shock u. People refuse to see d Americans for wot they are. Its unfortunate

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face / Graphic Images From Gaza / Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.