Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,963 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) (71289 Views)

Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) / Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan / Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by authority2006(m): 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
HornyTave:
Lol. China is very funny and Muslims are two sides people.
I thought it would be haram of Talibans to befriend China due to China's abuse on Muslims, forcing them to est pork, alcohol etc. The more you understand international politics the better for you.

Funny enough, China is the only Super power who hasn't won a war ( apart from Sino/Indo first war, which India 're-equalised ) or fought any long term war to really esrimate how good and fast they cluld deploy troops and sustain long term war and logistics... Lol. Funny people

You need to get your head examined before religion, hate and bigotry get the better part of you. Who's befriending who here? No be China and Russia made the statement about going nowhere?

And then, what do you think this is about? It is about diplomatic tie between countries and what is the big deal about that? Shouldn't countries have diplomatic relationships because of the difference in form of governance or economy or what's exactly your point here?

I guess you love war, crisis, unrest among countries more than you love peace among them, it is obvious. You are definitely not happy about this, the criticism and names calling is just an act
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
MightyEmperor:
am the emperor of your village.

Wow! Is that Kabiru Arindin? That was the last emperor we knew grin
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by sslcrypt: 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
Sterope:
China doesn't care about petting the Pitbull. China has similar suppressive and oppressive system of government. A country like China has no interest in what Taliban does. China is interested in Chinese interests and other countries that share similar foreign policy against the West.

The same applies to Russia.

Hahahah you keep saying authoritatively that China don't care about the taliban and is just about their interest.
Will they ever be security of interest if the environment isn't stable?
You think china would risk a suicidal mission of sending in troops to afghanistan? Because the way you sounding is more like china don't care about the military confrontation because they would crush the taliban by default so they care all about their interest.
Don't security and business go hand in hand?
What's happing in the border towns of myanmar? Isn't china supporting the maynamar military via air campaign on the border towns that's spread across jungles?
Wasn't this decision taken to involve themselves after they realized mynamar military wasn't protecting Chinese businesses since they were been attacked by local rioters?

All am saying is china knows the use of military will be a zero sum game and they would end up like other world powers.
It's for this reason they are reaching out to the Taliban.. so yeah they have to pet the pitbull because it has already attacked them in pakistan and such attacks could spread to other neighboring countries were chinese BRI is currently running.

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Yabariki: 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
IT IS WELL
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by FourElements: 9:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
Oracleforce:

Islamic bigot spotted...
Another olodo surfaces.
Does the Post appear pro- Islam.
That's why the papacy and fake Jews in Israel have used False religion to fool many like you, while they are the brains behind world satanic globalism.
They keep deceiving you that the enemy is Iran, Russia and China.
"My people perish for lack of knowledge"
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by motayoayinde: 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
obiekunie01:

No they are not interested in US equipments

They are greedily fixated on Afghan natural resources.

Afghanistan is so richly blessed with all the natural resources that if not for Islam they would av been among the world's most richest nation.

Their resources are so huge that the list endless - from chromium, copper, gold, iron ore, lead and zinc, lithium, marble, precious and semiprecious stones, sulfur and talc among many other minerals. The energy resources consist of natural gas and petroleum.

And it was rumored that they have a huge deposit of natural uranium - i guess you know what that means.

We haven't even talked of their poppy which they are the world's highest supplier - of course you know how very important and useful poppy is.

IS CHRISTIANITY TO BLAME FOR THE POVERTY AND WAR IN SOUTH SUDAN IN SPITE OF THEIR HUGE OIL RESOURCES?

IS CHRISTIANITY TO BLAME FOR THE WAR AND POVERTY IN THE CONGO DRC IN SPITE OF THEIR HUGE MINERAL RESOURCES?

WHAT OF ANGOLA?

CONVERSELY, IS YOUR RELIGION THE SOURCE OF WEALTH OF THE UAE AND BAHRAIN AND QATAR AND MALAYSIA WHICH DOESN'T EVEN CRUDE OIL IN COMMERCIAL QUANTITIES?

LASTLY, YOU NEED TO READ ABOUT THE GOLDEN AGE OF THE ARAB/MUSLIM CIVILIZATION.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by motayoayinde: 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
nogragra:

Sure of what? Unfortunately, for sceptics I am not one of those who bury their heads in the sand waiting for other men to seal their fate. I think retreat is not a solution for Boko Haram and Taliban. Let the USA hear this, the ease of now is not going to be the comfort of tommorrow. I think USA can learn by rethinking the lessons learned if at all from taliban experience, as one of the architects of 9/11. This time around they will make sure USA did not come out unscaffed, then they can focus on enslaving the rest of the world while US LICK THEIR WOUNDS. Only for the wise.

TALIBAN HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11.

GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by MightyEmperor: 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
oldtruth:

Wow! Is that Kabiru Arindin? That was the last emperor we knew grin
my dear subject am very pleased that you still acknowledged me as your emperor, now knee before me and pay your homage so I may bless you to receive more sense grin grin
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
MightyEmperor:
my dear subject am very pleased that you still acknowledged me as your emperor, now knee before me and pay your homage so I may bless you to receive more sense grin grin

Kabiru Arindin ooo!!!
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by FoolishBoy419: 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
Acidosis:
China is a desperate and power-thirsty columnist nation. Tell the Chinese President these three words "I hate America", and watch China give you equipment to kill two-third of your people.

China, Russia, and Pakistan will always oppose anything that involves the US, UK, Israel and Taiwan. The subject of matter or concern wouldn't matter. It's always been about power and power ONLY.

You act as if the hatred isn't mutual
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by nogragra: 9:47am On Aug 17, 2021
motayoayinde:

TALIBAN HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11.

GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT.

You are not thinking straight as your evil religion wants your to believe whatever they say or do is right before their god. continue decieving yourself untill one day when your cup will be full and you would have run out of excuses for yourself and your religion of attrition.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by ben1daEbiri(m): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
HornyTave:

I'm not pro US bro, I'm neutral.

WWII, Germany bleeped Russia, back front and centre, they bleeped every hole.
They also bleeped France like a whoring bish. lol. Germans error was, they were not much in population and couldn't effectively occupy Russia due to Russia's landmass.

They bleeped Russia but Russia turned the tide, trying to occupy Moscow was Hitler's greatest undoing.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by HornyTave: 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
ben1daEbiri:

They bleeped Russia but Russia turned the tide, trying to occupy Moscow was Hitler's greatest undoing.
He could had done it if Germany had a large population
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by ben1daEbiri(m): 6:40am On Aug 18, 2021
Leonyluiz:

Mehn. get your facts right before you post on an online forum. thats just what i would say

I wish to learn,can you please point out to the things I had wrong,

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa / Kenyan Football Fans Sexually Assault A Lady Inside Bush (pics) / Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.