Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,916 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) (71288 Views)

Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) / Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan / Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by LofiLogic: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2021
HornyTave:

Apart from getting hands on US military equipments, I don't see any other reason of China's interest there.

And you think US will leave any of it's equipment in afghan
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by ensamy(m): 10:44am On Aug 16, 2021
Just because of a foolish Religion. shocked
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by MightyEmperor: 10:45am On Aug 16, 2021
HornyTave:

Apart from getting hands on US military equipments, I don't see any other reason of China's interest there.
china is interested in anything that would humiliate the US.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by FourElements: 10:46am On Aug 16, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
Southern youths shine ur eyes, it would soon get to you.

China and Russia is currently supporting Nigeria. The earlier u break away from these northern terrorist, the better for you.

#ReferendumNow
Ignorant olodo just like those liking your comment
If by now you don't know that the main terrorist country in the world is USA, I Sorry for you.
You have been deceived by CNN if you don't know that USA, Britain , Saudi Arabia, the Vatican and Israel are the brains behind world terrorism.
I pity for you and many deceived like you sad
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by EndNigeriaNoow: 10:50am On Aug 16, 2021
FourElements:
Ignorant olodo just like those liking your comment
If by now you don't know that the main terrorist country in the world is USA, I Sorry for you.
You have been deceived by CNN if you don't know that USA, Britain , Saudi Arabia, the Vatican and Israel are the brains behind world terrorism.
I pity for you and many deceived like you sad
I don't have time for fools

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by MightyEmperor: 10:55am On Aug 16, 2021
oldtruth:

Had it been you know you were just replying to a 12year old, you won't have bothered yourself grin
hiding behind someone to attack another is a symbol of cawardness, next time be bold to confront me directly.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by nogragra: 10:56am On Aug 16, 2021
nonhuman:
don't be too sure
Sure of what? Unfortunately, for sceptics I am not one of those who bury their heads in the sand waiting for other men to seal their fate. I think retreat is not a solution for Boko Haram and Taliban. Let the USA hear this, the ease of now is not going to be the comfort of tommorrow. I think USA can learn by rethinking the lessons learned if at all from taliban experience, as one of the architects of 9/11. This time around they will make sure USA did not come out unscaffed, then they can focus on enslaving the rest of the world while US LICK THEIR WOUNDS. Only for the wise.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by crackhaus: 10:56am On Aug 16, 2021
talk2hb1:
So America has been lying all this while, they never defeated the Taliban's.
Lol, whoever believes anything the US claims?

Even with this so-called withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan, I believe the US government will maintain a covert presence in the country.

They need to monitor the Taliban and to do this effectively, they will leave behind some assets on the ground.

2 Likes

Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by MightyEmperor: 10:59am On Aug 16, 2021
oldtruth:

Did you wrote this?
yes he did, do you have any problem with that?
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by MightyEmperor: 11:02am On Aug 16, 2021
crackhaus:

Lol, whoever believes anything the US claims?

Even with this so-called withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan, I believe the US government will maintain a covert presence in the country.

They need to monitor the Taliban and to do this effectively, they will leave behind some assets on the ground.
the US are already pleading with the Taliban not to attack their embassy, the USA 20 years occupation of Afghanistan is a failure and dent to American military history.

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by FourElements: 11:03am On Aug 16, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
I don't have time for fools
In this instance, you are the deluded nitwit!
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Willie007: 11:11am On Aug 16, 2021
HornyTave:

Afghanistan is very very rich in natural resources... Trillions of untapped resources... The US couldn't get their hands on them cos of the constant war, but with China making a peace deal with the talibans it could be an opportunity for China to expand it's geoeconomis (China's BRI) into Afghan same way it has done to Pakistan and some Southeast Asia countries.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Kay25(m): 11:13am On Aug 16, 2021
decatalyst:
The Talibans have come to stay.

The world need to forge ahead and stop imposing democracy.
one taliban member spotted
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Kay25(m): 11:16am On Aug 16, 2021
Finally finally the end time is near shout it out make the noise the Lord of harvest is coming soon Jesus is coming back oooooo
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Acidosis(m): 11:17am On Aug 16, 2021
Navalsadiq:
am definitely sure your not a nigerian be ause a true nigerian will not speak I'll of his country.

Watch your language other useless countries

What country are you from let's start with that

Being a Nigerian means you have to call black "white"?
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by BigBashiru: 11:18am On Aug 16, 2021
Minjim:
I pity those thAt are quick to support China and Russia over the US.
These people are secretly funding terrorists, especially Russia.

What they don't know iS extremists are double edged swords

it has been alleged that France secretly funds rebel groups across Africa as part of their colonial ambitions.

2 Likes

Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Talkytalky55: 11:19am On Aug 16, 2021
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=104832808]The Handwriting on the Wall is so Clear.

Power has Changed hands in the Spiritual realm, it is Just a Matter of Time and it will Manifest in the Physical.

Most Important is that we are living in Clear Biblical times. Scriptures are Fulfilled at Warp Speed.

In these times,
Your knowledge will fail you
Your resources will Fail you
Technology will Fail you
Only those who Submit and Trust GOD in truth and In spirit will rejoice Here on Earth and in Eternity.
[/qu

grin
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by seproperties(m): 11:22am On Aug 16, 2021
countryfive:
They will accept the taliban not because they think it's good but because the hate America
. Sensible Nairalander
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Bamzyriches451: 11:25am On Aug 16, 2021
Who else doesn't understand this news??
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Talkytalky55: 11:28am On Aug 16, 2021
Hammyaladin:
USA shege!!!! In the military sense the United States hasn't lose any war!

Forget... America is 4kn strong..

Talibans can't win America in any type of war.. Although Afgans are stubborn.... But USA is more stubborn!!!

It's obvious that the USA left...not that they got defeated!!!

Do you know Afghanistan has been a waring country from their inception? Even Alexander the great couldn't vanquish them

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by pedrilo: 11:29am On Aug 16, 2021
This is how the UK intends to run away from Nigeria when shit hits d fan.
But I wonder why they refuse to support biafra and yoruba nation
Maybe their grand plan is to set the world on fire
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Aboki99(m): 11:42am On Aug 16, 2021
Authoreety:
Not surprised... This guy's are preparing to show USA shege

But they will and can never succeed...

Just noticed that my earlier comment (first paragraph) got some peeps confused... grin grin

Your demigod, usa, was defeated by Talibans. Why do southern Nigerians lick the a.ss of America?
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by LoveJesus87(m): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2021
Macsjebs:
Always backed by a powerful government undecided
And who would believe in this part of the world where heads turn at the entrance of a lady that same could happen to a guy. A Nairalander felt so embarrassed, but why should he?, I advised he apply a little and he probably ignored

You should try it out too, so you witness how potent our fragrances are, Check out Nairalanders reviews here: www.nairaland.com/5376666
wat is poppy
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by kollinz1234(m): 11:56am On Aug 16, 2021
BritishNaija:

I can see the fella has a good number of physcho fans, don't attribute everything to your end time logics.
it is better to be with him than to be with support someone like you who eternity means nothing to
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by lexyclasy: 11:58am On Aug 16, 2021
talk2hb1:
So America has been lying all this while, they never defeated the Taliban's.
Lying how, Taliban only succeeded when Americans pull out from Afghan, is it not America that dethrone them in 2001.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Mftivi: 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
obiekunie01:

very cony, greedy and self centered people.

Chinese are the worst race on planet earth - nothing else matters to them except their selfish interest.

there eyes is already greedily focused on afghan poppy.
they are the worst race ? are they the ones that have been involved in wars in many countries ? Slave traded Africans and the used nuclear bomb on civilians ?

3 Likes

Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Mftivi: 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
obiekunie01:

No they are not interested in US equipments

They are greedily fixated on Afghan natural resources.

Afghanistan is so richly blessed with all the natural resources that if not for Islam they would av been among the world's most richest nation.

Their resources are so huge that the list endless - from chromium, copper, gold, iron ore, lead and zinc, lithium, marble, precious and semiprecious stones, sulfur and talc among many other minerals. The energy resources consist of natural gas and petroleum.

And it was rumored that they have a huge deposit of natural uranium - i guess you know what that means.

We haven't even talked of their poppy which they are the world's highest supplier - of course you know how very important and useful poppy is.

Islam is not their problem, military occupation by USA is. All of una go just dey lick America nyash even many of their citizens are aware of this.

2 Likes

Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Mftivi: 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
Minjim:
I pity those thAt are quick to support China and Russia over the US.
These people are secretly funding terrorists, especially Russia.

What they don't know iS extremists are double edged swords
you have the wrong culprit there.
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Mftivi: 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
lomprico:

it's just to spite US.

this same Russia fought the talibans in d past and US were backing Talinans. that was how US trained Osama bin laden and his troops against Russia.

the movie, Rambo II tells a bit of the story.
No, the USA trained the Talibans to fight a proxy war against Russia but then abondoned them!

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Mftivi: 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
lomprico:

US also secretly fund terrorists. they funded talibans in d past, Obama funded al Qaeda and boko haram.
They funded Talibans to fight a proxy war with Russians. I am glad to finally see someone who's knowledge of international politics is not from USA propaganda. I don't know why people here think that the western countries and European countries are groups of saints and protectors of the whole world.

2 Likes

Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Mftivi: 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
Minjim:

How and when did Obama funded BH and Al Qaeda?

When the US supported the Taliban, it was to get rid of Russian invasion so the people can rule themselves.
When the US saw the terrorist angle of the Taliban, what did they do?
lmaooooo!
Re: China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) by Mftivi: 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Are you sure? Haven't you heard of Hiroshima and Nagasaki Vietnam farm poisoning? The Nazi times when Hitla cleared Jews?

Are you sure you are from this planet
the guy ignorance they vex me madly, multiply that kind of ignorant person into millions and you have modern day Africa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa / Kenyan Football Fans Sexually Assault A Lady Inside Bush (pics) / Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.