Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

#shame: Lady Beats Up Mother-in-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #shame: Lady Beats Up Mother-in-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman (1519 Views)

Lady Beats Up Staff Disconnecting Electricity Amid Lockdown / 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight / Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#shame: Lady Beats Up Mother-in-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by likekissnaija: 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
Young lady took matters into her hands by beating up her mother-in-law for calling her barren and trying to arrange another woman for her husband.

Full gist here
https://www.kissnaija.com/shame-lady-beats-up-mother-in-law-for-calling-her-a-barren-woman/

Re: #shame: Lady Beats Up Mother-in-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
i blame the man who married that MAD WOMAN.... as the saying goes: THOU SHALL NOT GET MARRIED TO INSANE WOMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: #shame: Lady Beats Up Mother-in-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by illicit(m): 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
Why do parents interfere in marriages tho
Re: #shame: Lady Beats Up Mother-in-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by MufasaLion: 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
The woman trespassed by insulting her but the wife shouldn't have taken such action.

Both are at fault. So unfortunate!
Re: #shame: Lady Beats Up Mother-in-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by MufasaLion: 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
illicit:

The men do cause it most times. Always crying to their mom.
Re: #shame: Lady Beats Up Mother-in-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
illicit:

interfere how? are you saying that a MIL shouldnt have an opinion, like most other people in that couples's life?! if thats what the mother believes then she has a ll the right to say it (especially if the woman hasnt had kids after many years of marriage)

MufasaLion:
The woman trespassed by insulting her but the wife shouldn't have taken such action.
Both are at fault. So unfortunate!

trespassed how? by having an opinion?! are you saying that your parents cannot say anything they desire about your spouse (whether good or bad)? what if she is indeed barren, should they now pretend that she isnt, just for the sake of that woman who would be ashamed to accept that fact?!

MufasaLion:
The men do cause it most times. Always crying to their mom.

there is nothing wrong with a man talking to his parents about his marital issues....it is foolish for a spouse to expect him not to.
Re: #shame: Lady Beats Up Mother-in-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by illicit(m): 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

interfere how? are you saying that a MIL shouldnt have an opinion, like most other people in that couples's life?! if thats what the mother believes then she has a ll the right to say it (especially if the woman hasnt had kids after many years of marriage)

trespassed how? by having an opinion?! are you saying that your parents cannot say anything they desire about your spouse (whether good or bad)? what if she is indeed barren, should they now pretend that she isnt, just for the sake of that woman who would be ashamed to accept that fact?!

there is nothing wrong with a man talking to his parents about his marital issues....it is foolish for a spouse to expect him not to.

What if she is barren So?

What if it's their daughter

Watch how they will stand by her

We all fight for our interests

1 Like

Re: #shame: Lady Beats Up Mother-in-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by MufasaLion: 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

You're missing the point. She must have been insulting the wife overtime and that was bad. I'm sure you definitely know African mothers are when it comes to things like that.

You seem to be someone that doesn't want to see from people's point to view. Anyways, whatever makes you sleep at night.
Re: #shame: Lady Beats Up Mother-in-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by aycapri(m): 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
Honestly, I don’t buy the idea of calling a woman barren. It goes a long way
Re: #shame: Lady Beats Up Mother-in-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2021

the triangle are at fault..

Re: #shame: Lady Beats Up Mother-in-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by Wawelexy(m): 11:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
She needs a mother in-law like patience ozokor(mama gee)...., na she go even dey beg make she release her womb.
Re: #shame: Lady Beats Up Mother-in-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
MufasaLion:
You're missing the point. She must have been insulting the wife overtime and that was bad. I'm sure you definitely know African mothers are when it comes to things like that.

You seem to be someone that doesn't want to see from people's point to view. Anyways, whatever makes you sleep at night.

you are assuming a lot about the MIL insulting the wife over time....but the fact here is that MIL stated her view on a matter, which she has the right to do.... if wifey had any issue with that, then she should have told her husband to sort it out, and certainly not pounce on MIL for having an "opinion".
Re: #shame: Lady Beats Up Mother-in-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
illicit:

What if she is barren So? What if it's their daughter Watch how they will stand by her
We all fight for our interests

fight for your interest?!?!?!??! what about having a MATURE INTELLIGENT DISCUSSION with your MIL and partner, have you thought of that? is fighting for your interest what you will teach your kids too?
Re: #shame: Lady Beats Up Mother-in-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by illicit(m): 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

fight for your interest?!?!?!??! what about having a MATURE in telligent DISCUSSION with your MIL and partner, have you thought of that? is fighting for your interest what you will teach your kids too?

What will the discussion be about

Will the wife's parents be invited too?
Re: #shame: Lady Beats Up Mother-in-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:01am On Aug 16, 2021
illicit:

What will the discussion be about

Will the wife's parents be invited too?

of course, everybody will be invited and you guys will air your grievances in a MATURE INTELLIGENT MANNER... the wife will explain why the words of the mMIL hurts her etc and MIL will explain why she says these things....a mature solution will come out, the man of the house will confirm the solution and warn other parties to abide by it and basta!

thats what normal families do.
Re: #shame: Lady Beats Up Mother-in-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:09am On Aug 16, 2021
aycapri:
Honestly, I don’t buy the idea of calling a woman barren. It goes a long way

barren, infertile, sterile, fruitless, unproductive, wombless, dryed up... same shiit different day. if a woman doesnt have kids after a few years of marriage, she shouldnt be upset if people believe that she is barren, and she probably should get to the bottom of this problem, instead of beating the people who call her that way.
Re: #shame: Lady Beats Up Mother-in-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by adecz: 1:15am On Aug 16, 2021
Who knows whether the problem
isn't from the man & the woman is
quietly bearing it, only for the
mother- in-witch to enter matter wey
she know understand.
Re: #shame: Lady Beats Up Mother-in-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by Nobody: 3:29am On Aug 16, 2021
dunno why parents keep interfering in the child's marriage...
if my wife were to lay hands on my mum, i'd simply return the favour on her dad grin grin grin grin
Re: #shame: Lady Beats Up Mother-in-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 16, 2021
Children are gift from God..
Re: #shame: Lady Beats Up Mother-in-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by Kingpin1000: 7:13am On Aug 16, 2021
Them no born any lady well to talk back at my mother. Before we marry I had a family, funny thing is, if any strong thing happen to me na my family go run around. Too many weak men in the society
I broke up with a girl when I noticed her caging and ownership mentality. I foresaw I will have problems with my family if we end up getting married. The girl even gets jealous when I hangout with friends. What broke the camel's back was when she said, she cut off from her friends just to be in the relationship and was expecting me to do thesame. Am really considering baby mama because I can't compromise family for any stranger.
Re: #shame: Lady Beats Up Mother-in-law For Calling Her A Barren Woman by Sonnobax15(m): 7:36am On Aug 16, 2021
shocked
Na wa oh

(1) (Reply)

Wife Attacks Husband With Bottle After Catching Her With Another Lady [watch] / ‘Abba Kyari Rejects NDLEA Provided Food Since Arrest’ / Scary Moment A Gang Of Thieves Attacked A Man In Brazil (GRAPHIC VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.