Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,451 members, 7,958,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

What Can Women Offer In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can Women Offer In A Relationship? (489 Views)

Himba Tribe Women Offer Sex To Visitors / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Unhappy Married Women Offer Relationship Adviser, Joro Olumofin Free Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Women Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 16, 2021
Nigerian men say Nigerian women can't offer anything in a relationship apart from sex.

Nigerian men,tell us what you want your girlfriends to offer in the relationship apart from sex??

That thing you want her to offer, should it be physical, emotional, mental, or spiritual?
Re: What Can Women Offer In A Relationship? by AntiWailer: 1:47am On Aug 16, 2021
There is more to a lady than sex.

Some of u already turned your destiny helpers to Ur sex slaves.

My baby girl turn wife makes better decision than I do. So once she approves something, I go for it blindfolded.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Can Women Offer In A Relationship? by zexy2030(m): 1:51am On Aug 16, 2021
AntiWailer:

My baby girl turn wife makes better decision than I do. So once she approves something, I go for it blindfolded.

You are not a man. You don't do that. You can listen to her but don't show her, she is your compass for direction.

2 Likes

Re: What Can Women Offer In A Relationship? by zexy2030(m): 1:52am On Aug 16, 2021
Doja2000:
Nigerian men say Nigerian women can't offer anything in a relationship apart from sex.

Nigerian men,tell us what you want your girlfriends to offer in the relationship apart from sex??

That thing you want her to offer, should it be physical, emotional, mental, or spiritual?
What is this again?
Re: What Can Women Offer In A Relationship? by zexy2030(m): 1:53am On Aug 16, 2021
Doja2000:

How is this a topic?? Mtchwww.

Odeh find your answers here, stop seeking cheap attention: https://www.nairaland.com/5543807/apart-sex-women-nothing-offer#84264430
Re: What Can Women Offer In A Relationship? by AntiWailer: 2:11am On Aug 16, 2021
zexy2030:

You are not a man. You don't do that. You can listen to her but don't show her, she is your compass for direction.

You that you are a man, Live your life the way it works for you.

When u read again, u will discover that u are not really as smart as you sounded.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can Women Offer In A Relationship? by zexy2030(m): 2:26am On Aug 16, 2021
AntiWailer:

When u read again, u will discover that u are not really as smart as you sounded.

I hope you don't realize this too late.

1 Like

Re: What Can Women Offer In A Relationship? by zexy2030(m): 2:30am On Aug 16, 2021
[code][/code]
Doja2000:

https://www.nairaland.com/4497036/five-things-woman-offer-relationship#67443377
Re: What Can Women Offer In A Relationship? by AntiWailer: 3:06am On Aug 16, 2021
zexy2030:

I hope you don't realize this too late.

If I were u, I will be more worried about my life than that of a stranger that I dnt know how well he is doing in life base on life decisions he made without my view of life.
Re: What Can Women Offer In A Relationship? by Kingcalls: 3:09am On Aug 16, 2021
AntiWailer:

Isaiah 3:12 Childish leaders oppress my people, and women rule over them. O my people, your leaders mislead you; they send you down the wrong road.
Proverbs 31:3 Don't give your strength (attention, resources, mental point origen) to women, nor your ways to that which destroys kings.

[b]Ezekiel 23:20 [/b]There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.
Re: What Can Women Offer In A Relationship? by okoroemeka(m): 6:11am On Aug 16, 2021
zexy2030:

women has fine tuned senses that detect problems and pitfall way ahead of your ego can make you listen,women are the guarddogs of men they love and they bark to get your attention to a latent issue,I am now married for 21 yrs and I know perfectly well how women sense oncoming issues and they advice,but sadly most times our machismo makes us desregard such warnings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Women Offer In A Relationship? by frozen70(f): 6:49am On Aug 16, 2021
Doja2000:

It depends on what you have in mind that made you to go to her

If you want sex, she has it

If you want wisdom, she has it

If you want future, she has it

If you want love, she has it

If you want to destroy your life, she will help you

If you want to better your life, she will make it come to reality

So define what you want from her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can Women Offer In A Relationship? by Youngpo413: 7:00am On Aug 16, 2021
Kingcalls:

[b]Ezekiel 23:20 [/b]There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.
So no be today them begin love bip dîck....wow,wow.
Re: What Can Women Offer In A Relationship? by Pumpumking: 7:01am On Aug 16, 2021
Doja2000:

angry
Re: What Can Women Offer In A Relationship? by Pumpumking: 7:02am On Aug 16, 2021
Doja2000:

bro, please go n watch blue film if u bored!! (no oofeinse) angry
Re: What Can Women Offer In A Relationship? by Youngpo413: 7:05am On Aug 16, 2021
frozen70:

It depends on what you have in mind that made you to go to her
If you want sex, she has it
If you want wisdom, she has it
If you want future, she has it
If you want love, she has it
If you want to destroy your life, she will help you
If you want to better your life, she will make it come to reality
So define what you want from her
never underestimate...
Re: What Can Women Offer In A Relationship? by blinking001(m): 7:44am On Aug 16, 2021
AntiWailer:

Ewehhhhh

Re: What Can Women Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 16, 2021
zexy2030:

What is this again?
u never answer my question ooo
Re: What Can Women Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 16, 2021
zexy2030:

How is this a topic?? Mtchwww.

Odeh find your answers here, stop seeking cheap attention: https://www.nairaland.com/5543807/apart-sex-women-nothing-offer#84264430
At least,I better pass u way dey look for toto to fúck.
Re: What Can Women Offer In A Relationship? by frozen70(f): 8:02am On Aug 16, 2021
Youngpo413:
never underestimate...

You ehhh, *the power of a woman*
Re: What Can Women Offer In A Relationship? by AntiWailer: 8:24am On Aug 16, 2021
Kingcalls:

Isaiah 3:12 Childish leaders oppress my people, and women rule over them. O my people, your leaders mislead you; they send you down the wrong road.
Proverbs 31:3 Don't give your strength (attention, resources, mental point origen) to women, nor your ways to that which destroys kings.

That is why most of u struggle all Ur lives..

You are fixated with things that u don't understand.

There is no crime in identifying Ur partner's strength and where she complimented u.

Your African Egos is making u assume decision means somebody orders around or give instructions.

I can guarantee u my life is better off than you quoting craaps without understanding.
Re: What Can Women Offer In A Relationship? by AntiWailer: 8:29am On Aug 16, 2021
okoroemeka:
women has fine tuned senses that detect problems and pitfall way ahead of your ego can make you listen,women are the guarddogs of men they love and they bark to get your attention to a latent issue,I am now married for 21 yrs and I know perfectly well how women sense oncoming issues and they advice,but sadly most times our machismo makes us desregard such warnings.

Thank u Bro.

Don't mind that M0r0n. That is why they struggle all their lives.

(1) (Reply)

GOD When !!! / At What Age Is It Okay To Start Dating / Bbnaija:cross Reaction When Angel Cook For Him After Three Days Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.