Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

As Kid Growing Up Did U Ever Pack Ur Stuff To Say You Are Running Away From ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As Kid Growing Up Did U Ever Pack Ur Stuff To Say You Are Running Away From ? (504 Views)

Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) / Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up / Nigerians Who Ever Thought Of Running Away From Home As Kids Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

As Kid Growing Up Did U Ever Pack Ur Stuff To Say You Are Running Away From ? by shakir0802: 7:46am On Aug 16, 2021
As Kid growing up did u ever pack ur stuff to say you are running away from ?
Re: As Kid Growing Up Did U Ever Pack Ur Stuff To Say You Are Running Away From ? by dawnomike(m): 8:22am On Aug 16, 2021
shakir0802:
As Kid growing up did u ever pack ur stuff to say you are running away from ?
I didn't even pack a pin... I just wanted to leave.
I for suffer no be small grin

Re: As Kid Growing Up Did U Ever Pack Ur Stuff To Say You Are Running Away From ? by OkuFaba(m): 8:33am On Aug 16, 2021
Pack go where?? Dem no even born you well to sleep outside..

The only pack is except you wan pack go village.

Re: As Kid Growing Up Did U Ever Pack Ur Stuff To Say You Are Running Away From ? by gfon(m): 9:16am On Aug 16, 2021
Tried that shit once wen i was quite young,my dad beat me cause i went to play football after skul hours and came home late,left the house that night,went to another state,slept in an uncompleted building.the next morning wen hungry wan finish me,nobody tell me make i tell person to call my dad(didn't have a phone then),he drove all the way down to come pick me.My pman was shocked at my guts,na that day the man knew i get mind wella,i wasn't beaten wen i got home cuz he was advised not to,but my beaten was saved for later days though.

Re: As Kid Growing Up Did U Ever Pack Ur Stuff To Say You Are Running Away From ? by kay9(m): 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
gfon:
Tried that shit once wen i was quite young,my dad beat me cause i went to play football after skul hours and came home late,left the house that night,went to another state,slept in an uncompleted building.the next morning wen hungry wan finish me,nobody tell me make i tell person to call my dad(didn't have a phone then),he drove all the way down to come pick me.My pman was shocked at my guts,na that day the man knew i get mind wella,i wasn't beaten wen i got home cuz he was advised not to,but my beaten was saved for later days though.

I left home a few times, but I always went back after a few hours. I was too much of a thinker. I always stopped and thought of days ahead, weeks, months ahead - what would I eat? where would I sleep? what about school? 6months, 1 year, 5 years from now, what would I be doing? And I always realized it was better - wiser - to go back and endure home for a little longer, just try enter uni first. smiley

Re: As Kid Growing Up Did U Ever Pack Ur Stuff To Say You Are Running Away From ? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
God forbid! For what now?

Anyways, it's possible with someone in a dysfunctional family where the relationship between the individual and his family is really strained. So obviously, only those in an abusive family can think of doing such.

For me, I never had any cause to abscond.

Re: As Kid Growing Up Did U Ever Pack Ur Stuff To Say You Are Running Away From ? by chii8(f): 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
Yeah, once....I took 11th position and the least position to come home with was 10th.I ran to a friend's house whose position was 20th or so.I was welcomed,played and ate in her house until late in the evening when her father came home and noticed that I wasn't showing any sign of leaving.That was when they knew the whole truth.The man with his wife took me home that night.The man had long talk with my father that night, funny enough,my father didn't beat me.But I made up my mind that night to always do very well, and God helped me achieve this.

Re: As Kid Growing Up Did U Ever Pack Ur Stuff To Say You Are Running Away From ? by Lamanii22(f): 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
For where.... But my lil cousin wrote a letter saying he wants to leave our house cause of my older sister..... My sister usually beats him whenever she's teaching him his homework... He is 17 now though, thanking God for all the training.... He learned auto stuff before proceeding to uni

Coronavirus: Bat Scientists Find New Evidence / Nairalander: This Is Why I Am In Full Support Of The Depopulation Agenda / See How This Lady Pranked Her Husband About Cheating On Him