Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan (91805 Views)

Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) / Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul / CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:59am On Aug 17, 2021
Neddstark:

I am not a muslim. But if them born your papa well, go and say this in a bus in Kano.

Lol.. those mallams for Janguza and other places for Kano go just hang her upside down with sticks pulled in between her smelly ToTo ..
She think say Aboki Dem get joy..
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by festlove: 6:20am On Aug 17, 2021
NaWeDeyHere:
what exactly do you expect? EQUALITY? Any woman or feminist who is worth her ovaries and is still a Christian or Muslim is just a garden-tool. these religions denigrate the status of the female gender

Very correct…

1 Like

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by GIdiata(m): 6:38am On Aug 17, 2021
J2381:
You're a bastard and degenerate fool. Your father should have emptied the sperm that sired into the toilet because that's where you obviously belong.

You sodomize purus idiota. Curse be the day your schmuck of a father raped your mother to birth this no good for nothing loser that is you!.

Ogun kee you, kee your papa and your mama join!. tongue cheesy

you that's already a walking corpse. useless parent fucker
Mr. Sodomy enjoy your party with your useless parentstongue. please don't forget to cum in your Mama's mouthgrin
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 17, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

You should direct that question to the terrorist who wrote lies and nonsense about Christianity in defence of his bloodsucking religion.
Yeah it's directed to people justifying this barbarity.
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 17, 2021
Techguy96:

Have u read about queen idia of Edo state how she fought a war for her son who is a king and became glorious.

Have u read about queen Amina Tu of zazzau in northern Nigeria.

You read about one queen in France and the next thing is to shame ur mother n sister of how weak they are.
Madam in carry out research u can't use 5 percent to generalise. How women have done great things like that compared to the population of women in Nigeria. Am sure they are not up to 50
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by Debra911(f): 7:17am On Aug 17, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

The Democrats you are condemning now are same people that made room for feministic laws in the US that women enjoy there ..

I trust Islam and Muslims..
The women in Afghanistan under the rule of the Taliban must adhere to the core tenets of Islam henceforth..

Lol.. e shock you..
1st I'm not a feminist, 2nd with your level of thinking, I don't argue with ppl like you

2 Likes

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by J2381: 8:01am On Aug 17, 2021
GIdiata:

you that's already a walking corpse. useless parent fucker
Mr. Sodomy enjoy your party with your useless parentstongue. please don't forget to cum in your Mama's mouthgrin
Oh that ain't happening because you, Mr useless good for nothing dirt pile of devil worshipping garbage, is already a cursed nincompoop.

I'm sure you'll want to say it's not your fault you were born, am empty headed, anus loving, gutter drinking loser. Yes! As usual, your useless wastrel of a father is to blame.

Anyway, know this and know the truth, you, your father and mother are all products of incest, that's the reason you all are strong blooded in raving stupidity and acute lunacy.

I'm sure your father already scattered your anus this morning that's why you write like someone who's possessed by the Spirit of Sodomy.

Hope your yansh Neva wide pass that your dirty stinking mouth? grin cheesy tongue Anuofia.
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by mrksquare: 8:23am On Aug 17, 2021
Debra911:

Hmmm. Get ur facts right, Obama brought about withdrawal long ago (10 years), not Trump. Trump had to fast track it by having an agreement with the Taliban. American pooled out with aim of training Afghanistan forces, but Afghanistan has corrupt govt cos some Talibans are part of Afghanistan soldiers ,so these training was surely to fail. Come to think of it Why is that anytime a Democrat is in power ,there's always a fall out of war?

https://inews.co.uk/news/world/us-military-begins-formal-withdrawal-troops-afghanistan-981365
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:36am On Aug 17, 2021
Acidosis:

Afghan women have to fight back at this point.

Abegg help us and go train them on how to use AK47 to fight the Talibans..
grin grin grin grin
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:43am On Aug 17, 2021
Debra911:

1st I'm not a feminist, 2nd with your level of thinking, I don't argue with ppl like you

Lol.. would arguing with you put food on my table..
I was just trying to remind you how shitty your opinion is and probably you as a person is..

Feel free to wail..
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by kissdabride: 9:07am On Aug 17, 2021
tony5:
This is an example of terrorism in Christian. Why would you write this against another person's belief, so if you're also given the chance to blow up an Arab country ,you won't hesitate. Change your ways and become a better person before you preach the gospel
I know you will be happy Muslims terrorist has taken over Afghanistan
Muslims are terrorist.
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by seunaj: 9:22am On Aug 17, 2021
Johnwick64:
Don't bring Islam into this.Those jihadist r just confused soul
I am not gullible like you. They kill in the name of your God man and you have all got sympathy for them!
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by Debra911(f): 9:39am On Aug 17, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Lol.. would arguing with you put food on my table..
I was just trying to remind you how shitty your opinion is and probably you as a person is..

Feel free to wail..
K
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by GIdiata(m): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2021
J2381:
Oh that ain't happening because you, Mr useless good for nothing dirt pile of devil worshipping garbage, is already a cursed nincompoop.

I'm sure you'll want to say it's not your fault you were born, am empty headed, anus loving, gutter drinking loser. Yes! As usual, your useless wastrel of a father is to blame.

Anyway, know this and know the truth, you, your father and mother are all products of incest, that's the reason you all are strong blooded in raving stupidity and acute lunacy.

I'm sure your father already scattered your anus this morning that's why you write like someone who's possessed by the Spirit of Sodomy.

Hope your yansh Neva wide pass that your dirty stinking mouth? grin cheesy tongue Anuofia.

Useless animal from useless parents.
don't forget to make ur mother squirt. I know your father will appreciate you for giving her orgasm.
enjoy the party fool
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by Debra911(f): 10:45am On Aug 17, 2021
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by Tomisin666(m): 11:14am On Aug 17, 2021
Idamond:

you're using big words, still then you're using incomplete words
Then move if you can't use your psychological reason
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by Techguy96(m): 11:56am On Aug 17, 2021
francisgodstime:
Madam in carry out research u can't use 5 percent to generalise. How women have done great things like that compared to the population of women in Nigeria. Am sure they are not up to 50
I'm a man.
If u compare the ratio to that of Europe u will sew its the same. Compare the ratio of men inventor to that of women in Europe and do same for Africa.

If u will see that u are indirectly insulting Africa men as been lazy and unproductive too
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by baralatie(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
taiwotimitt:
Make dem park all feminists wey dey Nigeria to Afghanistan to talk man to man grin
grin
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by J2381: 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
GIdiata:

Useless animal from useless parents.
don't forget to make ur mother squirt. I know your father will appreciate you for giving her orgasm.
enjoy the party fool
this son of a b1tch won't stop squirming. Dude you are raving mad!. I'm sure your entire existence is the product of incest and gross abuse by your deranged bastard of a father and your LovePeddler of a mother.

You're less than useless and more worthless than your mother. Whelp . Now get lost.
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by Idamond: 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
Tomisin666:
Then move if you can't use your psychological reason

Mr man you're trying to show off nothing. shift
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by MYHUBBY: 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
ThickSharon123:

You're the one that is a Dundee. Your mother wasted 9 months on you and even wasted her sour breast milk on you. She thought she had a son, but she ended up having a useless bigot as a child. Useless mother you have. grin

bigot? I never tell you I'm a Nationalist idiiot

stop telling your me mom boring biography, print it out and hang it in your family house
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by ThickSharon123(f): 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
MYHUBBY:

bigot? I never tell you I'm a Nationalist idiiot

stop telling your mom boring biography, print it out and hang it in your family house

Ooooooouuuuuuuu....Yeye, how is your job search, I hope you've been fortunate to make your parents happy, because I believe they've denied you. grin grin grin

Keep on trying, doors would be opened grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by MYHUBBY: 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Ooooooouuuuuuuu....Yeye, how is your job search, I hope you've been fortunate to make your parents happy, because I believe they've denied you. grin grin grin

Keep on trying, doors would be opened grin grin grin grin grin

You're really interested in this job of a thing when people have move from employed to self employed, boy you need to get sense

My job or not will not lift your parents from abject poverty, focus on your life because this scamming people online will not erase your wretched life

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by GIdiata(m): 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
J2381:
this son of a b1tch won't stop squirming. Dude you are raving mad!. I'm sure your entire existence is the product of incest and gross abuse by your deranged bastard of a father and your LovePeddler of a mother.

You're less than useless and more worthless than your mother. Whelp . Now get lost.

a mad he-goat who bleeps his mother is calling someone mad.
foolish goat. go bleat and Bleep ur mama I guess she Hot right now and u useless father can't satisfy her
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by ThickSharon123(f): 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
MYHUBBY:

You're really interested in this job of a thing when people have move from employed to self employed, boy you need to get sense

My job or not will not lift your parents from abject poverty, focus on your life because this scamming people online will not erase your wretched life

I'm interested in it because how would you be productive without doing anything. I feel for your future dear.

You come online to insult people, while your fellow men have something doing, making cash and doing things.
Just watch your state of joblessness, trading insults with a woman online, and feeling proud (I'm so enjoying demeaning a man like you to everyone)
You need to get a life. You talk about depression, but you can't use your time to make something up for yourself. This time that you're supposed to be doing something worthwhile, trying to plan for your future family, you end up here trading insults on tribes and everyone who's sane.

But me my head no correct, I'm a Ghanaian craze girl and I'll give it back to back. I've been here and know your type, and I'll trade you words as you wish. If this discussion would be till eternity, I'm ready for you. grin grin
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by Athena4444: 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
SuccessRecipes:

And I'm paying 600,000 to my team this week. Continue wasting your time. Don't go and find work to dp
Na so. Please Shift.
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by J2381: 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
GIdiata:

a mad he-goat who bleeps his mother is calling someone mad.
foolish goat. go bleat and Bleep ur mama I guess she Hot right now and u useless father can't satisfy her
Bla bla bla. Bastard son of a dead beat thief is still yapping about like a ram slaughtered for illeya.

You don't know you're cursed and you're more than foolish. You, your father, your mother, your brothers and sisters will all be burnt alive and use for sacrifice to appease your village gods.

Good for nothing whelp. Continue to revel in your stupidity and magnificent ignorance.
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by Athena4444: 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
[quote author=SuccessRecipes post=104893938]

Sorry o. Frustrated scum[/quote
Easy. Your agbero is showing.
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by falseprophet: 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
Idamond:

remove Christianity from this your talk, Christianity can never and will never be like religion of terrorist..

Christians have been killing and maiming before Islam was born.

Go read your Bible for more details

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing / Innato Tenerife: Spain's First Unclad Restaurant Begins Operation (Photos) / 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.