Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan (91857 Views)

Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) / Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul / CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by seunaj: 3:26pm On May 30, 2022
iamrealdeji:
Where do you want to tell me about that Dubai don't have what they have? Is it Hawaii,Is it Bora Bora? Is it Monaco? Malibu or where? Groningen? What do they have that wouldn't make them bow down and kiss the ring of Dubai? Our Prophet Muhammad,the most humble,mist beautiful,most trustworthy,most worthy of emulation man to ever live told us what is underneath the ground for arabs and you still don't see that as worth scrutinizing and realizing Islam is the only way?
Ẹ nogo better for Mohammed For brainwashing you guys
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by iamrealdeji(m): 9:37am On May 31, 2022
seunaj:

Ẹ nogo better for Mohammed For brainwashing you guys
You can make your blasphemous remarks on a faceless forum coward,but if you dare come out and say this,there are people out there that would make you learn in the hardest way. E no go better for your mother,you son of a prostitute and armed robber. You have no worth in this life.
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by seunaj: 9:53am On May 31, 2022
iamrealdeji:
You can make your blasphemous remarks on a faceless forum coward,but if you dare come out and say this,there are people out there that would make you learn in the hardest way. E no go better for your mother,you son of a prostitute and armed robber. You have no worth in this life.
oh! Are you trying to threaten me now?? Óò ní kúre
Them never born, babanla baba rẹ àti ọmọ ààlè ìyá òfò wey born a hungry local terrorist like you, them no born you well make you try that shit in the southwest. I can stay in front of my house and shout Muhammad is a bloody brostitude and as long as it's my own opinion, I have the right to it. In fact, ayé Mohammed kò ní dáa. I don't know what is fascinating abt the life of a man who went about sleeping with the old and young calling himself prophet. Mohammed jati jati, anọbi òfò. Nothing is worthy of emulation in his entire lifestyle but you people have been brainwashed so I am not surprised that you can't understand what I am talking about.
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by seunaj: 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
iamrealdeji:
Ayé Mohammed o ni dáa! Ọmọ àlè

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing / Innato Tenerife: Spain's First Unclad Restaurant Begins Operation (Photos) / US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.